Crystal Requests!

What PERLOU said. Up to you, if you think you need a replacement, but it may be alright!

Hello Chu, may I know if I can still order more crystals?, I mean, are you going to continue taking orders of crystals for the next months?
Just a moment ago my personal crystal broke in two, I estimate very much the crystal that I already have, I have wrapped it in the silk cloth that I received with the crystals, it is only that now it is in two parts, it seems to me that it can be broken even more in small parts when rubbing the two parts with the movement of daily use. So if you consider that it is ok I would like to know if I can receive a second personal crystal?
And another extra crystal for my daughter, she already has hers, it's just that months ago without realizing it she took it and put it in the bathtub and the crystal was under water for several hours, without sunlight, inside the house.
I would really like to know if it is possible for her to have an extra one?

Last edited:
Is it possible to fill out the form to order extra crystals?

A travel crystal for myself and 1-3 crystals for other people (family members) - or is the family crystal sufficient?

Thank you so much! :love:The crystals for our friends have arrived. I was expecting it to be only personal crystals, but there were dream crystals too. Delightful! They are so beautiful, an unusual colour. We will give the crystals to our friends as soon as possible.
A great gratitude to Laura, all the girls and C's for your work and helping us!:flowers:

Shall I bring all crystals in front of me in the evening and the morning for reading the poem or singing, or they may stay in the leaving room, car, the office, bed....?

Shall I bring all crystals in front of me in the evening and the morning for reading the poem or singing, or they may stay in the leaving room, car, the office, bed....?
There is one fragment:
(L) Coming down to the actual crystals. We have different colors of crystals. My idea was to both use my method of intentional implantation with energy behind it. Recently, I also thought that possibly another way to carry that energy would be singing to the stones. Is that possible?

A: Not only possible, but the preferred method for some purposes.

Q: (Galatea) Would we need to charge several stones with different intentions, or can we put multiple intentions into one?

A: Yes, Yes.

Q: (L) So you can do both. You can put multiple intentions in some stones, and some stones should be individual, I think.

A: Yes

Q: (L) Like for example, I think the stones that are used to charge water... This is how I have it. Once we take them out of the purifying bath, we sort them into types and sizes. The small ones we charge separately for putting in water. And then...

A: Sing to them.

Q: (L) So we sing to the ones that go in the water. Okay, then we'll take the ones that are for personal protection and...

A: Read to them!
This is from the session on May 7, 2016. Link: Session 7 May 2016

This is exactly the part about charging crystals. However, as you can see, Crystals are also sensitive to our immediate presence and action towards them. I think that if you are convinced that there is more to it, it is worth getting involved directly, in contact with the crystals. I personally set aside time to be with "them" some time, look at them, focus on them, then I pray with the suggested prayers, and of course I sing to them. I think this grooves and stabilizes the channel with what the crystals present themselves on the "other" side, on this hypothetical higher realm of STO kind.

Unfortunately something very stupid happened to me last night. My house crystal, my dream crystal and my personal protection crystal lay next to each other on my bedside table. I had forgotten to close the blinds on my window. When I woke up, the moon was shining right in my face, which was very uncomfortable. But worse, the three crystals were probably exposed to the moonlight for more than an hour. Now I'm concerned that their programming is permanently corrupted.

Should I order new ones to be on the safe side? My Travel Crystal and Water Crystal are unaffected. I am so angry at myself and my carelessness right now!

Unfortunately something very stupid happened to me last night. My house crystal, my dream crystal and my personal protection crystal lay next to each other on my bedside table. I had forgotten to close the blinds on my window. When I woke up, the moon was shining right in my face, which was very uncomfortable. But worse, the three crystals were probably exposed to the moonlight for more than an hour. Now I'm concerned that their programming is permanently corrupted.

Should I order new ones to be on the safe side? My Travel Crystal and Water Crystal are unaffected. I am so angry at myself and my carelessness right now!
The moon is negatively electrically charged towards the Earth. At the time of interaction with the Earth. Moon balances Earth's positive charge. Crystals are positively charged due to energy/sunlight. It is possible to discharge the crystals, but you would have to expose them to the moon all night and preferably at the right time, depending on Moon orientation to the Earth. This process takes a while, it's just like charging/discharging your phone's battery.

As for any "touch" of the moonlight, here it is very easy. Even if you have them hidden deep in a drawer, some photons reflected by the moon will get there as long as you don't darken your drawer somehow professionally. If every stroke of the light reflected from the moon could discharge the crystals, then we have all the crystals discharged a long time ago, but it probably is not so...

If there is no conscious and determined intention to discharge the crystal, and it probably requires adequate exposure to moonlight and a cleansing intention from yourself, then there is no way to discharge the crystals. In my opinion, you don't have to worry that something bad has happened. However, if you notice that the crystals have actually stopped working then well then it gets to repeat the entire charging process.

The moon is negatively electrically charged towards the Earth. At the time of interaction with the Earth. Moon balances Earth's positive charge. Crystals are positively charged due to energy/sunlight. It is possible to discharge the crystals, but you would have to expose them to the moon all night and preferably at the right time, depending on Moon orientation to the Earth. This process takes a while, it's just like charging/discharging your phone's battery.

As for any "touch" of the moonlight, here it is very easy. Even if you have them hidden deep in a drawer, some photons reflected by the moon will get there as long as you don't darken your drawer somehow professionally. If every stroke of the light reflected from the moon could discharge the crystals, then we have all the crystals discharged a long time ago, but it probably is not so...

If there is no conscious and determined intention to discharge the crystal, and it probably requires adequate exposure to moonlight and a cleansing intention from yourself, then there is no way to discharge the crystals. In my opinion, you don't have to worry that something bad has happened. However, if you notice that the crystals have actually stopped working then well then it gets to repeat the entire charging process.
Thank you @Luks for your detailed explanation. It worries me a little. Of course, exposure to the moon's light was an accident. But it was intense, since there was a full moon last night.

I immediately sang and prayed to the crystals. It seemed like a small first aid measure to me. Don't know if it did anything.

Whenever I meditate, I hold my crystals in my hands. As I visualize the connection to the network, my palms begin to throb. I'll do a meditation later and check if it still works the same way. I don't know if that's really meaningful enough and a real indication of whether the connection still exists. But it's worth a try.

I'll send you the PDF. In most cases, we only added one booklet (with the new prayer included), because we assumed that most loved ones wouldn't even know about the Cs, much less be inclined to sing to the crystals, etc. But if that's not the case for some of you, feel free to request the PDF too, or to ask for more booklets.

Up to you, yes. We have our car one in a silk pouch hanging under the rearview mirror. You could have it in your glove compartment, etc.
Hello Chu. I received my crystals some time ago, and I don't think I received the prayer booklet with them. Could you send me the booklet, or even a PDF file that I can print out? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom