Crystal Requests!

Everything is explained here, @Jimmy Ssaz :

Everything is explained here, @Jimmy Ssaz :

Gracias Juliana me cambié de domicilio de Uruguay me vine a vivir a Argentina porqué según Parravicini es tierra sagrada pero ahora si tengo los cristales a super se va a potenciar todo para el bien de todo el grupo Cs voy a pedirlos

Gracias Juliana me cambié de domicilio de Uruguay me vine a vivir a Argentina porqué según Parravicini es tierra sagrada pero ahora si tengo los cristales a super se va a potenciar todo para el bien de todo el grupo Cs voy a pedirlos
English translation:
Thanks Juliana I moved from Uruguay I came to live in Argentina because according to Parravicini is sacred land but now if I have the crystals to super everything will be enhanced for the good of the whole group Cs I will ask for them.

Happy news :-) crystals arrived today. It is interesting that a few days ago, after a long time preparing to, I started reading Lobaczewski, and since Saturday I had an overwhelming feeling that a new session has taken place, so was constantly looking for it on the forum. And this morning I see it posted :love: In the middle of reading a new session, crystals arrived and they are beautiful, beautifully packaged with colorful ribbons and they really made me childishly happy. While I was reading the instructions and the daily readings, my emotions overwhelmed me and I cried, tears down my face.. I don't know if this has happened to anyone.. but here it is.. my first experience with the crystals and I didn't even wear them. Wow.
Thank you so much to Laura, Chu and the crew!

Hello my beautiful friends! Hope you're doing great! :-)
One question, I accidentally dropped my personal crystal and a little piece chipped off :-/ so my question is, do I have to order a new one or can I still use it or it loses its properties or something?

Thank you so much and stay blessed!

Votre Cristal n'a pas perdu son pouvoir mais vous pouvez toujours en demander un autre, non pas pour le "remplacer" mais pour l'ajouter...

Your Crystal has not lost its power but you can always ask for another one, not to "replace" it but to add it...

Hello my beautiful friends! Hope you're doing great! :-)
One question, I accidentally dropped my personal crystal and a little piece chipped off :-/ so my question is, do I have to order a new one or can I still use it or it loses its properties or something?

Thank you so much and stay blessed!
Sometimes it wanted to change shape and so there was a drop to help change its shape.

Back
Top Bottom