Crystal Requests!

Hello Chu, I can confirm that I have received my crystals. Our house is now much better protected. But most importantly, my children are too.
A huge thank you and all my gratitude to the people who load the crystals with the help of the Cs.�

Good morning/evening I was very excited to see my crystals had arrived, thanks you so much for the extra crystals for myself and Grandson Olly, he is one special little man to me and thanks to everyone involved in charging them much appreciated.

An interesting thing happened to my Dream crystal/stone (or the Mandela effect got the better of me). From being 'over-painted' in dark green, it got an additional layer of dark, non-transparent black over much of the green layer, practically over-night as, if my memory is working properly, it was still only green just yesterday evening.

If this was a case of that spontaneous natural 'adaptation' of the crystal to new circumstances/reality/energy, I'm glad it didn't break into pieces like some other CC owners reported their crystals did, although seeing that dark black over 'lovely' green does leave a bit of an uneasy feeling.

IMG_20231017_202934.jpg

"As a background to this 'change', I've been increasing the melatonin dosage over the last 10 days (3mg ATM, aiming to reach 4mg next weekend) and probably consequently having pretty vivid and rather emotionally charged dreams lately."

Last edited by a moderator:
As a background to this 'change', I've been increasing the melatonin dosage over the last 10 days (3mg ATM, aiming to reach 4mg next weekend) and probably consequently having pretty vivid and rather emotionally charged dreams lately."
In spite of the dark color change I wish you fabulous dreams @Mytja. Your crystal seems to have a mind of it's own but maybe that could be a good thing.

the other day I found one of my self healing crystals that 'vanished" a few years back ! I remember being quite upset at not being able to find it ,having turned the house upside down in my search for it- I ordered some replacements which i was so glad to recieve(thanks girls at the chateau:) )
I found the missing crystal in a glass bowl containing clothes pegs !!

came back at the right time

thanks also to the C s 💜 :thup:💜💜

From being 'over-painted' in dark green, it got an additional layer of dark, non-transparent black over much of the green layer, practically over-night as, if my memory is working properly, it was still only green just yesterday evening.
I noticed early on that my dream crystal would change color slightly. But it was just an effect of heat. So if I looked at it shortly after waking, it would be a little warm and a different, darker color.

An interesting thing happened to my Dream crystal/stone (or the Mandela effect got the better of me). From being 'over-painted' in dark green, it got an additional layer of dark, non-transparent black over much of the green layer, practically over-night as, if my memory is working properly, it was still only green just yesterday evening.

If this was a case of that spontaneous natural 'adaptation' of the crystal to new circumstances/reality/energy, I'm glad it didn't break into pieces like some other CC owners reported their crystals did, although seeing that dark black over 'lovely' green does leave a bit of an uneasy feeling.
I find it very interesting what happens with your stone and maybe what I say is a pareidolia but your stone looks a lot like your avatar image, I don't know if it's just me.🤓
I am also surprised by your melatonin dosage, I only get 3mg and the next day I am completely knocked out, but yes, my dreams are in high definition HD.😁

the other day I found one of my self healing crystals that 'vanished" a few years back ! I remember being quite upset at not being able to find it ,having turned the house upside down in my search for it- I ordered some replacements which i was so glad to recieve(thanks girls at the chateau:) )
I found the missing crystal in a glass bowl containing clothes pegs !!

came back at the right time

thanks also to the C s 💜 :thup:💜💜
Last month, one of my personal crystal disappeared exactly the time I was worried about my daughter. I keep it in my pocket, often check its existence rather neurotically. Still it disappeared and I spend lot of time on a futon during that hour and checked there and every where else repeatedly. But, couldn't find it. My worry about my daughter found to be my own emotional reaction and a false alarm.

After a week or so, I found the crystal below the futon along with my green pen. I remember checking under the futon few times. Even if I missed the transparent(relatively) crystal , how did I miss seeing the green pen too. It was odd. Any way I got them back. What is interesting is I had same disappearance and appearance situation with the same crystal when I worried about my son 4 years back.
It looks crystals also does the function of "alarm clock" (in G's terms)

Back
Top Bottom