Crystal Requests!

A nice little story: I recently received my protection crystal - it’s beautiful. I ordered one for my brother’s partner too - @Charlie39 . Our crystals were bigger than expected, so Charlie got to work on figuring out how we could carry them with us, functionally. She made me a genuine leather pouch for the crystal, hand-sewed with natural cotton (it may be something else - something natural anyway). I pop my silk-covered crystal in the leather pouch, tuck it into my bra and use the pouch tie to tie it to my bra for security. This way, my crystal is with me / on my body everyday (noting, the bra method can give one a slightly lumpy looking bust). I love my leather pouch! What’s more, the other day I dropped my protection crystal on my bathroom tiles. I cried because I thought I’d broken it. But no! The leather pouch, made with love, saved it! So grateful for @Charlie39 for my crystal pouch and this group for my crystal.

Please can I request a new personal protection crystal?

Me and Kerry were packing to come home yesterday morning. I was wearing some denim shorts and my crystal was in the small watch-pocket that sits inside the main pocket on the right hand side. I often keep my crystal in these pockets and it’s always very secure.

I had to do a few things outside, like take out the trash, cut down a small branch that was leaning out into the narrow driveway to the chalet that would have rubbed along the side of the hire car we were driving and possibly causing some scratches.

I took my shorts off in the spare room where we were packing the case and went into the bathroom to get showered. I then went back into the room we were sleeping in to get some clothes to wear for the journey home. Then I thought about how I needed to make sure there was nothing really valuable or essential left in the case, having had our luggage lost on the first leg of the trip, and thought about my crystal and that I need to take it out of the pocket.

I went back in the spare room, picked up the shorts, and the crystal wasn’t in the pocket any more.

Me and Kerry both turned the whole place upside down looking for my crystal, had everything back out of the case, checked every pocket of every item of clothing and baggage, retraced all my steps outside in minute detail; I looked through the trash I’d taken out, around the branch I’d cut off; under the beds, on the floors. Just everywhere.

My crystal was just gone. We had to leave the chalet and set off to the airport and my only hope was that when we got home and I went through the luggage again, it would magically turn up, but it’s not here.

Please can I request a new personal protection crystal?

Me and Kerry were packing to come home yesterday morning. I was wearing some denim shorts and my crystal was in the small watch-pocket that sits inside the main pocket on the right hand side. I often keep my crystal in these pockets and it’s always very secure.

I had to do a few things outside, like take out the trash, cut down a small branch that was leaning out into the narrow driveway to the chalet that would have rubbed along the side of the hire car we were driving and possibly causing some scratches.

I took my shorts off in the spare room where we were packing the case and went into the bathroom to get showered. I then went back into the room we were sleeping in to get some clothes to wear for the journey home. Then I thought about how I needed to make sure there was nothing really valuable or essential left in the case, having had our luggage lost on the first leg of the trip, and thought about my crystal and that I need to take it out of the pocket.

I went back in the spare room, picked up the shorts, and the crystal wasn’t in the pocket any more.

Me and Kerry both turned the whole place upside down looking for my crystal, had everything back out of the case, checked every pocket of every item of clothing and baggage, retraced all my steps outside in minute detail; I looked through the trash I’d taken out, around the branch I’d cut off; under the beds, on the floors. Just everywhere.

My crystal was just gone. We had to leave the chalet and set off to the airport and my only hope was that when we got home and I went through the luggage again, it would magically turn up, but it’s not here.
You could fill out the request form. Or you could wait and see if it comes back. A couple of my family's personal protection crystals have pulled the disappearing act and then reappeared some time later. It's to the point where we just say I hope it comes back soon.

Hi! You may have found this already at the beginning of the thread, but here in the form you need to fill out. :-)

Request Form

You could fill out the request form. Or you could wait and see if it comes back. A couple of my family's personal protection crystals have pulled the disappearing act and then reappeared some time later. It's to the point where we just say I hope it comes back soon.

Thanks, guys. I filled out the form. If it does turn up, I’ll let ya’ll know.

Good idea! Doing both might be a good way to go. When losing something I'll send a prayer to St. Anthony patron saint of lost things and it often works!

I want to share with you a few interesting things since I have been carrying crystals. Maybe some of you notice same or similar things. I had some crystals before that I charged myself and had them through operation etc. but I feel different energy from Cassiopean crystal connection.

I gave crystals to my mother and my husband too and they happily received them.

A day or two after receiving them I felt satisfied, energetic and managed a lot of things by lunch time.

After that, I was suddenly overcome by a strong fatigue. As if all the energy was drained out of me. I fell on the couch and fell asleep. The feeling of exhaustion lasted for some time, I decided to listen to this sign and rest so it slowly went away. Went through whole Crystals thread and found only two or three similar reactions. I think crystals were telling me to slow down and rest, because even when I'm not quite well I like to work and feel useful.

Then I realized that crystals had help me to calm down on a couple of occasions. We moved to a new house late last year (which we were building for a longer time) and in-laws live too close :lol:..the mother-in-law (as others noticed too) has a passive aggressive way of behaving. It bothers me when she acts like that, it makes my heart race, but crystals helped me to see right there and then how this only in the end hurts me.

Ever since I underwent a jaw bone transplant I've been going through different procedures for months. Whatever Dr. does, there's always something new and unexpected that occurs. As Dr said – things that happen rearly or once in a million. I'm grateful to have met her because she's a rare occurance in the doctor's world – emphatetic, attentive, conscientious and completely commited. Refreshment after years of doctors with a nonchalant approach to my problems- a lot of pain because of broken TM joint and missing condyla as starting points for all the later problems. The last time Dr. discovered that one long ago treated tooth caused sinus problems – my eye was constantly tearful and even festering and she managed to heal it. So a sinus operation awaits, although not sure when exactly. When she works I never have headaches afterwards, nor my joints hurt. I'm having these problems for over 20 years, for half of my life. I tried to help myself as much as I could, reading everything, avoiding pain killers, trying alterantive therapies..some of it helped a lot but nothing for a longer period (apart from biofeedback and neuroelectrophysiology – amazing Dr. was making amazing progress. He is my age but since covid started he had his own calvary, went through coma and hard operations. As folks would say: Good people suffer the most. I really wish he wins this battle.) Altogether left a trace and I find it harder to cope with stressful situations, and people who emit uneasy and negative energy. I felt crystals were helping in these situations, guarding me through it all till I regain strenght and my old self. I enjoy singing, I sing along with Laura's audio, and love reading to crystals.

I read a lot of experiences with dream crystals so I thought it would induce me too to remember dreams I have (if I have any). Haven't dreamed in a long time and I miss it. Used to have precognitive dreams, especially back in 2014. Woke up the first night by some voice telling me what is causing one of my health problem :umm:Since then I have unusal sleep pattern.

Health problems have taken me away from people, and I can feel really lonely. Most of them don't understand what I'm dealing with or maybe I don't know how to explain in few sentences what I go through – I guess my exterior never showed how I felt inside because they always praised how I look – youthful.. well ok). I felt crystals have initiated connecting to others, slowly progressing.

When I was younger I used to have immeasurable tolerance and understanding but feel I run out of it through time. Crystals do what they are intended to do – different for everyone – for me, pushing me to resolve as much health problems as possible and/or eventually excepting situation I'm in. I don't have them for a long time, not even a month, and I really didn't have any expectations but I do feel they nudge me when I need to be nudged :-)

I just have to say that I feel deep gratitude towards everyone involved in the whole crystal project and process, and all that put love through singing, praying and reading.

Lovely report, Leona, thank you! All the best to you, and keep us posted regarding your health issues. Maybe someone has good ideas for you.

@echo, your package got returned to us! Supposedly because the address wasn't correct, or you weren't there to receive it. The Post Office is never very clear. So, could you send us the address again, please, via email? We'll re-ship it asap!

Lovely report, Leona, thank you! All the best to you, and keep us posted regarding your health issues. Maybe someone has good ideas for you.

@echo, your package got returned to us! Supposedly because the address wasn't correct, or you weren't there to receive it. The Post Office is never very clear. So, could you send us the address again, please, via email? We'll re-ship it asap!
So sorry to hear! I have sent my address again via email. Thank You.

Thank you so much @Chu! Will do, together we raise our energy and frequency, and are stronger and smarter so I believe that I would find here many wonderful advice. :flowers:

Hi Andrey, Here is part of one of the sessions where broken crystals were discussed:

So, don't feel sad that it has broken. It has just adapted! :flowers:
Oh it’s good to read this. My protection crystal broke a couple of days ago. I had it stashed in the back pocket of my shorts when I went for a run and then jumped in the river. It must have fractured when I lay back on some rocks to dry out.
So do I keep both pieces with me now? I’m not sure as one has quite a sharp edge. What have others done with their pieces?

Oh it’s good to read this. My protection crystal broke a couple of days ago. I had it stashed in the back pocket of my shorts when I went for a run and then jumped in the river. It must have fractured when I lay back on some rocks to dry out.
So do I keep both pieces with me now? I’m not sure as one has quite a sharp edge. What have others done with their pieces?
A piece of my personal Crystal broke the day I found the motorcycle that I eventually purchased and currently regularly ride. I put the piece that popped off in a dry spot inside the motorcycle itself as a ("vehicle protection Crystal"). I did so after reading about Crystal "remodulating/adapting" on the Forum. Seems better than just abandoning the broken part of our Crystals.

As far as I remember from the discussions around broken crystals, the idea is that sometimes a crystal may broke by itself to adapt to you having changed, basically. Now, if you broke a crystal, dropping it or something, that's another story. I had my sleeping stone replaced for this reason (it had fell and broke into two pieces).

My 2 cents

Back
Top Bottom