Crystal Requests!

There are a number of crystals here that have kept their charge so the theory here is that all the crystals being together and a number of us singing and praying with intent might work. So the situation is a little different. Still, there's no guarantee that it will but at the very least it won't hurt to try and Laura will have a better idea. What makes you think your crystal's have lost their charge, though?
I really think that you should not attempt to recharge your crystals by using the other crystals. The reasoning is that none of us regular people should be attempting to charge the crystals when we don't know what we're doing.

Chu, I will like to have a tracking number for my crystals. With the amount I send you two days ago I send a little more money for the envoie but I will send you 10 dollars more today or tomorrow for the tracking, if this is possible. Thank you!

Hi Chu. I, too, believe my crystals have become un-charged and would like to know how they can be reactivated. I just have my doubts that me singing alone to them for 7 days would do the trick, as suggested above. But if that is understood to work, I'll do it. I'll be sending an order for at least one traveling crystal, so I'll wait for your answer about recharging before I place that order. Or should I just add this question to my request for another crystal? Thank you!

Neglect. I haven't been doing the singing. But I want to get it back into my daily routine.

Good. If you you have done is neglect them and not read/sang to them, it doesn't mean they have lost their charge. You just get back to doing it, et voilà-

I really think that you should not attempt to recharge your crystals by using the other crystals. The reasoning is that none of us regular people should be attempting to charge the crystals when we don't know what we're doing.

I agree... It might work, but that's why I prefer for Laura to read it and decide. The thing is, even if they are connected, they were selected by L, A and A, with the help of the Cs, specifically for YOU. So, it wasn't just the charging that mattered, and I fail to see how your idea would work, Turgon et al. But maybe I'm wrong. Let's wait and see what Laura says.

Chu, I will like to have a tracking number for my crystals. With the amount I send you two days ago I send a little more money for the envoie but I will send you 10 dollars more today or tomorrow for the tracking, if this is possible. Thank you!
:thup:

Good. If you you have done is neglect them and not read/sang to them, it doesn't mean they have lost their charge. You just get back to doing it, et voilà-

I agree... It might work, but that's why I prefer for Laura to read it and decide. The thing is, even if they are connected, they were selected by L, A and A, with the help of the Cs, specifically for YOU. So, it wasn't just the charging that mattered, and I fail to see how your idea would work, Turgon et al. But maybe I'm wrong. Let's wait and see what Laura says.

:thup:
They have not been left in the sun. I wonder if the water crystal might have been subjected to a little running water, but definitely not the others. So I'll get back to the reading and singing.

Thanks for your help, Chu!

Which means I did deactivate my personal crystal at some point. I should've paid more attention to what was said about that when I first received the crystals considering all the time and effort that was put into charging them. Laura did say this about it a few years back which I eventually caught onto that may not have been a good idea, and the last few days have been trying to remember what I exactly did after receiving them and remembered several months into it thought it a good idea to keep them together in a plate beside the window to purposely charge them in the sun throughout the day. Not one of my better ideas that I didn't realize until afterwards.
[/quote]

No, not one of your better ideas!!!

But then, we all try to outthink ourselves from time to time.

So, today at the house we used the L-Rods to see if my crystals were still charged, and I thought it was only my personal protection crystal that wasn't, but another member who wasn't as attached to the answer and has more experience with this sort of thing did the L-rodding, and ALL of my crystals have lost their charge. I've kind of had this feeling for a little while at least with my PP crystal, this kind of sensitivity/certain something that I used to sometimes get from my crystal wasn't there anymore and thought maybe I've changed and became desensitized to it in some way.

But it was asked if there was a way of re-activating them in some way and the answer received was that if we put everyone's crystals in the house together along with mine, plus pray and sing to them for 7 consecutive days that this will start up the connection again. Not really sure if this will actually work but the theory seems sound enough and after 7 days will do a check with the L-Rods again to see if it's had an effect and take it from there.

Considering all the things the Cs said about the charging and personal selecting, I doubt that the L rods can do much more than determine charge; they are unlikely to be accurate about what will "charge them back up." How are you going to put the energy back that was put into them here? Yes, you may "charge them back up" in some respect, but it will definitely not be the same thing.

How are you going to put the energy back that was put into them here? Yes, you may "charge them back up" in some respect, but it will definitely not be the same thing.
I thought maybe through resonance. That my crystals were charged at one point, and the peeps here have crystals that are, that somehow mine would 'remember' again kind of like a defibrillator to the heart that get's them going again. That was the idea, anyways. But I honestly don't know enough about it and you're probably right that it wouldn't be the same so will nix that idea. At least anyone else reading this won't have any doubts whatsoever about what not to do with their crystals.

At one point, not long after I received the crystals..I left my water crystal in a jar of water for an extended amount of time. I don't remember exactly how long now but it was in the same jar of water for several days. I didn't leave the crystal in the water with the intention of charging it and I kept it away from sunlight and moonlight while it was in the jar...I just realized after the fact that the crystal probably shouldn't have been sitting in the water that long. Would the crystal being in water that long deactivate the charge?

So I lay out my crystals, tuned up my guitar, read to them and then sang to them, at 8 pm. Quite relaxing, actually. I'm set to do 7 days in a row, and then at least 3 days a week after that, with an emphasis on Thursday - is that still the important day?

So thanks again, Chu. I appreciate you giving a bit of your time.

Hello All, @Chu,
Could you please PM me the IBAN account on which i can make a donation ? I had a paypal account but did not used it since years and by reading the whole thread, i will not use it anymore for sure. As i'm from belgium, a FRxx IBAN account would be sufficient. Once done i'll end you an email. I read the thread, still don't know how many I would take, at least 1, but if I start to think about my relatives, this would be dozen ;) - but as you have a limited number, I think it's better for all to avoid to exagerate.

I have juste one question : the nature of the stone is the quartz (crystal, or named "cristal roche" in french), or it can be any kind of stone ?
I was in fact wondering if only quartz can be charged as you did, or other type of stones can also be used ?

Thanks for what you do

At one point, not long after I received the crystals..I left my water crystal in a jar of water for an extended amount of time. I don't remember exactly how long now but it was in the same jar of water for several days.

Hmm, I usually leave mine in the same jar and drink from it over a few days. The booklet says that overnight is a good charging duration. I keep mine out of sun and moonlight, seeing as it will almost always be in water, save for when cleaning it.

I left my water crystal in a jar of water for an extended amount of time. I don't remember exactly how long now but it was in the same jar of water for several days. I didn't leave the crystal in the water with the intention of charging it and I kept it away from sunlight and moonlight while it was in the jar...I just realized after the fact that the crystal probably shouldn't have been sitting in the water that long. Would the crystal being in water that long deactivate the charge?
I almost always have my water crystal in my cup of water, so the crystal can do its thing to the water. I don't remember seeing that I couldn't leave the water crystal in water. Maybe I made a mistake?

I almost always have my water crystal in my cup of water, so the crystal can do its thing to the water. I don't remember seeing that I couldn't leave the water crystal in water. Maybe I made a mistake?

My concern is that I left the crystal in the jar of water for an extended time (several days, maybe even up to a week) without changing out the water or drinking from the water. Maybe that is fine though and I’m overthinking things.

I realize as I write this, that I haven’t been charging my drinking water with the crystal for a long long while, hopefully the crystal is fine as I’d like to get back into doing this again.

I thought maybe through resonance. That my crystals were charged at one point, and the peeps here have crystals that are, that somehow mine would 'remember' again kind of like a defibrillator to the heart that get's them going again. That was the idea, anyways. But I honestly don't know enough about it and you're probably right that it wouldn't be the same so will nix that idea. At least anyone else reading this won't have any doubts whatsoever about what not to do with their crystals.

@Turgon ,

You may be OK in a sense. These are not "ordinary" crystals (which I would hope others might have considered before requesting).

The Cs are the source of the "programming". @Laura and all those who prepared them have lovingly given their energy to prepare them but there is a "firewall" built in thanks to the Cs.

(L) I'm channeling the frequency to the crystals, but I'm not connecting my personal energies to them?

A: Exactly. It would be "interesting" for some "nefarious" person to attempt such activity. We have a "firewall".

Q: (L) Somehow I get the feeling that when you say, "firewall", you mean that a little bit more than just symbolically...

A: Indeed.

I thank the crew who gave their love and energy to prepare these "small potatoes" crystals for us every time I am in contact with them.

Session 4 March 1995:
Q: (T) Can you give him a weapons design? (L) Oh god! (T) Humor, mirth! (L) You did tell us at one point that we could achieve a certain level of protection with stones, crystals, and so forth, is that correct?

A: Yes but crystals are "small potatoes."

Q: (L) Is there anything we can do with our thinking patterns or with our bodies, or anything we can do to accelerate the receiving of assistance?

A: Unite.

Let us "Unite".

Back
Top Bottom