Crystal Requests!

Just had a thought while I was filling out the form. This may not be possible or a wise suggestion, but I was wondering about getting one crystal for deceased ancestors and family members collectively with my order. What are thoughts on that?

Charging crystals that help us connect to the forum network and the Cs is such a great idea. Just exactly what I had been looking for. Thank for your efforts Chu and crew!

Are you able to accept payments from India? I tried making the donation from the FOTCM link via debit/credit card and PayPal but have not been successful so far. The website says "Donations to this recipient aren't supported in this country". Are there alternatives for donations from India? I had donated 3 years ago as well but at the time I didn't face any such issue.

Also if you have sent crystals to anyone in India before, can you tell me how much shipping would cost as I want to donate for others in need as well.

Any help will be appreciated!

Just had a thought while I was filling out the form. This may not be possible or a wise suggestion, but I was wondering about getting one crystal for deceased ancestors and family members collectively with my order. What are thoughts on that?

Well, you could, as long as that is included in your maximum of three "loved ones", given that we need to have enough crystals for everyone. I think it may be a nice idea, and you can set it next to their pictures, for example.

I just had a question,would it be okay to order one for my dog as well or are pets not covered?

That's possible too, as long as you keep it to 3 maximum for now.

Are you able to accept payments from India? I tried making the donation from the FOTCM link via debit/credit card and PayPal but have not been successful so far. The website says "Donations to this recipient aren't supported in this country". Are there alternatives for donations from India? I had donated 3 years ago as well but at the time I didn't face any such issue.

Also if you have sent crystals to anyone in India before, can you tell me how much shipping would cost as I want to donate for others in need as well.

Paypal has been restricting a lot of countries, indeed. Have you tried Stripe yet?

If that doesn't work, let me know. I'm sending you via PM our account information just in case.
As for shipping costs, I can't tell you exactly because I don't know the weight yet. If you don't need a tracking number, the donation we suggested should cover it. If you do, adding 10 USD would help a lot. Thanks for asking!

Paypal has been restricting a lot of countries, indeed. Have you tried Stripe yet?

If that doesn't work, let me know. I'm sending you via PM our account information just in case.
As for shipping costs, I can't tell you exactly because I don't know the weight yet. If you don't need a tracking number, the donation we suggested should cover it. If you do, adding 10 USD would help a lot. Thanks for asking!

Thank you Chu! Stripe accepted my donation to QFG! I have mailed the request for crystals as well. Thank you so much.

I think you already have the answer in this thread. That's what I meant. That you can warn people not to try to charge them or cleanse them intensionally, and not to leave then under the moonlight. But other than that, no special instructions would be needed for your loved ones, unless they are open, want to sing and read to them. That's how I understand it at least.
The problematic behavior was people intending to charge or otherwise change the crystals, in the sun or anything else. But moonlight was a big no no.
Which means I did deactivate my personal crystal at some point. I should've paid more attention to what was said about that when I first received the crystals considering all the time and effort that was put into charging them. Laura did say this about it a few years back which I eventually caught onto that may not have been a good idea, and the last few days have been trying to remember what I exactly did after receiving them and remembered several months into it thought it a good idea to keep them together in a plate beside the window to purposely charge them in the sun throughout the day. Not one of my better ideas that I didn't realize until afterwards.

No. The water and sunlight clear the charge. Those who are doing this are de-activating their crystals and they will become just ordinary crystals with no connection...

...Incidental exposure to water and/or sunlight will not discharge the crystals if there is no intent to do so; but obviously, intending to "charge" them on your own will do exactly that: they will no longer be Cass. Connection Crystals.

So, today at the house we used the L-Rods to see if my crystals were still charged, and I thought it was only my personal protection crystal that wasn't, but another member who wasn't as attached to the answer and has more experience with this sort of thing did the L-rodding, and ALL of my crystals have lost their charge. I've kind of had this feeling for a little while at least with my PP crystal, this kind of sensitivity/certain something that I used to sometimes get from my crystal wasn't there anymore and thought maybe I've changed and became desensitized to it in some way.

But it was asked if there was a way of re-activating them in some way and the answer received was that if we put everyone's crystals in the house together along with mine, plus pray and sing to them for 7 consecutive days that this will start up the connection again. Not really sure if this will actually work but the theory seems sound enough and after 7 days will do a check with the L-Rods again to see if it's had an effect and take it from there.

But it was asked if there was a way of re-activating them in some way and the answer received was that if we put everyone's crystals in the house together along with mine, plus pray and sing to them for 7 consecutive days that this will start up the connection again. Not really sure if this will actually work but the theory seems sound enough and after 7 days will do a check with the L-Rods again to see if it's had an effect and take it from there.
Better put all that in your request, and I'll make sure to ask Laura, A and A.

Hi Chu. I, too, believe my crystals have become un-charged and would like to know how they can be reactivated. I just have my doubts that me singing alone to them for 7 days would do the trick, as suggested above. But if that is understood to work, I'll do it. I'll be sending an order for at least one traveling crystal, so I'll wait for your answer about recharging before I place that order. Or should I just add this question to my request for another crystal? Thank you!

I just have my doubts that me singing alone to them for 7 days would do the trick, as suggested above. But if that is understood to work, I'll do it.
There are a number of crystals here that have kept their charge so the theory here is that all the crystals being together and a number of us singing and praying with intent might work. So the situation is a little different. Still, there's no guarantee that it will but at the very least it won't hurt to try and Laura will have a better idea. What makes you think your crystal's have lost their charge, though?

There are a number of crystals here that have kept their charge so the theory here is that all the crystals being together and a number of us singing and praying with intent might work. So the situation is a little different. Still, there's no guarantee that it will but at the very least it won't hurt to try and Laura will have a better idea. What makes you think your crystal's have lost their charge, though?
Neglect. I haven't been doing the singing. But I want to get it back into my daily routine.

Back
Top Bottom