Crystal Requests!

They are charged in the same way, yes. And yes to your question. Just put yours on the "extras for you" fields, and then, on Loved one Nr. 1, both your grandparents, specifying that it is for their home.

I have finally submitted the form. Thank you for your help and patience Chu! :love:

And a big thank you to Scottie for the online form, it's really clear and easy to use :thup:

I'm sorry to bother you again, but I would have two more questions: is it possible to use prayers like "our father" interchangeably for crystals? My wife is very attached to "traditional" prayers and I think she might not want to change her prayer. And the second question. I tried to follow the thread of transforming crystals into the form of jewelry. I remember that crystals "tolerate" 14 carat gold and 925 silver, but Laura did not recommend this form due to too much exposure of something that is supposed to protect us at the sight of random people. Has anyone tried this form and is able to say how it turned out? Perhaps it looks like my insistence on this, but the very idea of asking for a crystal for my wife came from the idea of making a pendant for her so that she could always have it with her, but now I'm not so sure :-D :-) Thanks in advance for answers :-)

I'm sorry to bother you again, but I would have two more questions: is it possible to use prayers like "our father" interchangeably for crystals? My wife is very attached to "traditional" prayers and I think she might not want to change her prayer.

Sure, why not?

And the second question. I tried to follow the thread of transforming crystals into the form of jewelry. I remember that crystals "tolerate" 14 carat gold and 925 silver, but Laura did not recommend this form due to too much exposure of something that is supposed to protect us at the sight of random people. Has anyone tried this form and is able to say how it turned out? Perhaps it looks like my insistence on this, but the very idea of asking for a crystal for my wife came from the idea of making a pendant for her so that she could always have it with her, but now I'm not so sure :-D :-) Thanks in advance for answers :-)

I let others respond to this one, as we haven't tried it ourselves. But if the intent is pure, it should be okay, right?

I'm sorry to bother you again, but I would have two more questions: is it possible to use prayers like "our father" interchangeably for crystals? My wife is very attached to "traditional" prayers and I think she might not want to change her prayer. And the second question. I tried to follow the thread of transforming crystals into the form of jewelry. I remember that crystals "tolerate" 14 carat gold and 925 silver, but Laura did not recommend this form due to too much exposure of something that is supposed to protect us at the sight of random people. Has anyone tried this form and is able to say how it turned out? Perhaps it looks like my insistence on this, but the very idea of asking for a crystal for my wife came from the idea of making a pendant for her so that she could always have it with her, but now I'm not so sure :-D :-) Thanks in advance for answers :-)

Hi Kmicic, I haven't attached my crystal directly to the 925 silver chain I bought for it, but I made a little pouch for the crystal and attached the chain to the pouch. Perhaps that's something to consider? The pouch isn't transparent so no one would actually see the crystal. And if asked about the pouch, your wife can just say it's a pendant for good luck.

I don't like the idea of creating some sort of a metal wrapping 'cage' for the crystal to make it a pendant becuase then the crystal isn't in its protective silk anymore. Also, whatever metal you wrap around the crystal will rub against it and may chip it. I may be overly protective of my crystals but I prefer to keep them as safe and unharmed as possible.

Others may have more feedback that will help.

As of today, and once we finish fulfilling the recent requests, this is what our Cassiopaean Crystal Connection network will look like on the map:

Cassiopaean Crystal Connection.png

(with the link above, you can zoom in and out)

Pretty nice, eh? No continent left unprotected. :thup::cheer:

On the one hand, I have to say that I'm super happy to see this! On the other hand, though, it is a bit sad that in spite of many people living close to other crystal owners, you don't know of each other's existence! That is one of the reasons why we have The Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind: so that people who are colinear get to know each other in a fairly safe environment (the forum, and more particularly the private board for active members only). Over the years, many have developed closed friendships and sub-networks, where they can rely on each other, meet regularly, etc.. We have online weekly Crystal meetings where everyone gets together, and other projects and activities, including meetings in person. But for everyone's protection, we are also careful as to whom we admit. We need to know you at least a little first.

So, if you have your crystals but aren't using the whole potential, nor adding your grain of salt to the network by participating, I find that a pity. Not that the crystals won't serve their purpose, of course. But in this day and age, where "lockdowns" and isolation have become the norm, why not send a signal to the Universe and join others who think and feel like you do, who share your values, etc? If the sessions that you all read (linked to here) motivated you to request crystals, it should also make you think of the implications for a future connection, in my humble opinion. And that connection must be nurtured, so to speak, by all of us adding something, never only taking.

I shut up now! :lol: But seriously, I do hope some of you think about it.

You can read more about the Fellowship here: Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind
Our Statement of Principles: Statement of Principles
And to sign up: How to Join
In order to be part of our private board activities, see here for the requisites: Joining the private FOTCM Board (the moderators decide on a case by case basis.)

As of today, and once we finish fulfilling the recent requests, this is what our Cassiopaean Crystal Connection network will look like on the map:

View attachment 39791

(with the link above, you can zoom in and out)

Pretty nice, eh? No continent left unprotected. :thup::cheer:

On the one hand, I have to say that I'm super happy to see this! On the other hand, though, it is a bit sad that in spite of many people living close to other crystal owners, you don't know of each other's existence! That is one of the reasons why we have The Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind: so that people who are colinear get to know each other in a fairly safe environment (the forum, and more particularly the private board for active members only). Over the years, many have developed closed friendships and sub-networks, where they can rely on each other, meet regularly, etc.. We have online weekly Crystal meetings where everyone gets together, and other projects and activities, including meetings in person. But for everyone's protection, we are also careful as to whom we admit. We need to know you at least a little first.

So, if you have your crystals but aren't using the whole potential, nor adding your grain of salt to the network by participating, I find that a pity. Not that the crystals won't serve their purpose, of course. But in this day and age, where "lockdowns" and isolation have become the norm, why not send a signal to the Universe and join others who think and feel like you do, who share your values, etc? If the sessions that you all read (linked to here) motivated you to request crystals, it should also make you think of the implications for a future connection, in my humble opinion. And that connection must be nurtured, so to speak, by all of us adding something, never only taking.

I shut up now! :lol: But seriously, I do hope some of you think about it.

You can read more about the Fellowship here: Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind
Our Statement of Principles: Statement of Principles
And to sign up: How to Join
In order to be part of our private board activities, see here for the requisites: Joining the private FOTCM Board (the moderators decide on a case by case basis.)
wow this is impressive ... love you!

are we who have chrystals from 1st giving out few years ago, included in Chrystal network? Well, we are anyway connected, but do you seeing it that way too?

Also seeing the map is impressive, but also it is like a target on us for STS where to hit strong? Consider that too, thank you! I am glad I am not on the map, but seeing many of my neighbors in Zagreb are :)) feels good ...

I am in Zagreb anyone who wants to coneccte I am happy to participate ..

I am in Zagreb anyone who wants to coneccte I am happy to participate ..

Please re-read what Chu wrote. We monitor and support connections between members, but only after those members are vetted to some extent. The internet is swarming with predators and we wish to ensure, as much as possible, that our members do not become targets of predators. The best people are often the main targets of psychopaths.

So, please do not invite or respond to invitations to connect without a network to watch your back, peeps!

Back
Top Bottom