Crystal Requests!

And why do you speak of 'all these little people'? I sounds condescending and comes along like an insult.
Because that is how people are treated here ... and I just told the sarcastically thinking of mee too to be a "little people" ... there is the hierarchy of us who are impossible to improve and always wrong, and them who are here always right and only one who can tell us what to do - can't you see the parallel with for example governments and other authorities around?

Solarmind, it sounds to me like your cup is full and the current pressure which goes on washes a lot onto the surface. We all have our struggles, particularly in these times and the ongoing things - not just the physiological manifestations of the Wave, but its psychokinetic sensate effects in particular - seems to bring up a lot which we have to face. That can be pretty uncomfortable, but it also offers a chance to take a real look at things, and thus managing to find a resolve - or at least, until then, learning to deal with this stuff in a productive way. I might be wrong, but that's how things do appear to me.

If you want, you can always share about your struggles and things (if this is what's going on for you) in the Swamp area of this forum. Or otherwise, you can also journal about them or take a walk in nature, or do EE, or whatever else comes to mind. That's what usually helps me :-)
thank you Learner, but I am not in any particular struggles right now :), and not of any need for forum help ... it is impressive how you can get such an impression out of a simple question. One day I will master that too, when I decide to switch the masks :), now I am on the other learnng path ... and. am thankful for forum to contributing to that too, even not helping at any struggles

thank you for saying it ... if you could give some explanation of danger I am will be helpfull too
IMO, I am not sure that someone could explain that to you. It is something you, need to discover for yourself.

Sure, that could be explained, but could you receive it?

You could open a thread, and ask that question, and get many good answers, but if you are closed minded, and refuse to see anything outside of your beliefs, you could not receive the knowledge given.

and them who are here always right and only one who can tell us what to do - can't you see the parallel with for example governments and other authorities around?
No, actually I cannot see any parallels here and I don't feel deflated either.

Usually such reactions as you've received come with time and certain experiences.

If someone comes to my house and acts condescending or misbehaves in any other way it will be pointed out at least.

... it is impressive how you can get such an impression out of a simple question.
I had assumed this not from a simple question, but from your replies to Laura's and Chu's posts overall, because you strongly delivered the impression of being triggered. Many people struggle a lot these days, and sometimes things that have been there for long - old grudges or wounds for example - can resurface due to the pressure (full cup overflows) and may take the better of us. However, we can always choose how to deal with it: Do we want to identify with it and dwell in it, maybe lashing out on others in immature ways? That's how your posts read now to me on reconsidering them.

Or do we, otherwise, want to look how to deal with it productively and search for answers? What we can learn from it? It is your choice, as everybody has their choices due to their respective learning path. You have yours, and others have theirs, and as I've understood you saying, one day you might take another track. FWIW.

As of today, and once we finish fulfilling the recent requests, this is what our Cassiopaean Crystal Connection network will look like on the map:

That's cool 🤩

Had only been wondering what the distribution pattern might look like after this latest blitz too!

Also thought it auspicious to discover that they were actually 7 of us in Western Australia (was only aware of a couple), and smiled to discover one of the other post code markers happens to have shown up less than 100 metres away from a previous residence - coincidentally of 7 years.

Thanks for everything you all do :hug2:

Yes, it should include everyone. Oups! It's possible that some locations didn't get accepted because of formatting. Or if you moved. I managed to add you, I think.
Actually I have moved some years ago but there is no marker on my old address, not even close.
Funny thing is, there is a marker exactly 250 meters north of my location - actually I can see it through my window and it looks like a proper address and not a mistake.
It would be a shame if not all crystals are marked on the map.

Because that is how people are treated here ... and I just told the sarcastically thinking of mee too to be a "little people" ... there is the hierarchy of us who are impossible to improve and always wrong, and them who are here always right and only one who can tell us what to do - can't you see the parallel with for example governments and other authorities around?
Why on earth would you want to be admitted to the private board if that is what you think of the members here? Unless maybe you think that if you do you will get to be able to treat people that way? At least that's how I'm reading this. I feel like your view of what happens here is twisted and not based in reality.
It shows a lack of understanding of the basic material and it's downright rude to come to someone's house and insult the hosts.

As of today, and once we finish fulfilling the recent requests, this is what our Cassiopaean Crystal Connection network will look like on the map:

Wow... Amazing!!

@Chu Is it possible to sent crystals to Colombia? If so, I would like to know how much does it cost. Also, I would like to order a replacement of my personal crystal (It broke) so, as soon as I get an answer, I will make the donation, and submit the form :-)

Thank you so much!❤️

Jhonny, mon Cristal Personnel s'est cassé aussi il y a longtemps maintenant, mais il n'a pas perdu son pouvoir, Laura m'avait même dit que c'était parce que je devais avoir besoin d'une double protection...

Chu, sur la carte il y a 5 personnes sur la Côte d'Azur, cela me fait plaisir que nous soyons proches même si je ne les connais pas...

Merci pour tout ce que vous faîtes... LOVE

Jhonny, my Personal Crystal broke too a long time ago now, but it hasn't lost its power, Laura had even told me that it was because I needed a double protection...

Chu, on the map there are 5 people on the French Riviera, it makes me happy that we are close even if I don't know them...

Thank you for everything you do... LOVE

Why on earth would you want to be admitted to the private board if that is what you think of the members here? Unless maybe you think that if you do you will get to be able to treat people that way? At least that's how I'm reading this. I feel like your view of what happens here is twisted and not based in reality.
It shows a lack of understanding of the basic material and it's downright rude to come to someone's house and insult the hosts.

Exactly lainey. As Chu said, the private board is for active forum members who are collinear and it's pretty clear that solarmind is not. If this is what she thinks of the forum, its elders and users then I wonder why she's here in the first place?

There's a world of a difference between a hierarchy and an organisation that has elders, and if solarmind hasn't managed to grasp that concept since 2015 then I'd risk a guess there's little hope for her to ever grasp it.

solarmind, maybe you should start with the basics and re-read The Wave?

Your attitude is like a wolf in sheep's clothing. You try to say the right things to be admitted to the private board but at the same time you criticise the forum and its creators with your subjective opinions that aren't even remotely based in reality. After 5 years here you should know that we are very good at picking up on such behaviour and seeing it for what it is.

Good morning to all who have been putting me in their minds. If any of you want any good to me ... then please don't put me on any maps, don't consider me to be a member of any group, I am truly happy just to come to observe learn my way ... if I want anything else I will express my self, like I always do, no matter what and how your response will be ... I will keep on moving to the new direction ... and please don't write, or even talk in real life about me if I am not there and if I don't know about that and I am not participating. Hopefully, you will understand my wish and will to be left out of your observation from now on. And thank you all for being so active and encouraging and put your energy to explain me to me and me to yourself and yourself to me ... hope that was helpful to you to.

And now if you don't mind, don't take care of me anyhow. And good luck to all of you with all your desires and learnings and struggles.

I am thankful and respectful for the huge amount of work that is done and presented by and through this group of people. It is a great value for all of us, and no point to question that. Our 3D personas are quite something different, and I apologize if that person hurt any of you and made any of you feel upset more than needed in this time. :cool2::flowers::knitting::boat::hug:

Hello Chu,
my question is a little delicate but here it is. I asked for my first set of crystals with two extras for two people very dear to my heart, my mother and my sister. Our relationship has often been difficult, very "Karpman's triangle" but I always thought that we would manage to get out of it and into something authentic. Offering a crystal to my sister went without saying for me but the day I confirmed the information, she told me that she wanted to cut the ties with my mother and me. She seems to be moving down a path that takes her away from me and that I can't go any further down. I don't know if I can ever give her this crystal. I don't know what to do. Send the crystal to her anyway, keep it for better days. I am embarrassed to mobilize energies for someone who refuses them. She seems so closed to me... Thank you for your lighting.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Bonjour Chu,
ma question est un peu délicate mais voilà. J'ai demandé mon premier set de cristaux avec deux supplémentaires pour deux personnes très chères à mon cœur, ma mère et ma sœur. Nos relations ont souvent été difficiles, très "triangle de Karpman" mais j'ai toujours pensé que nous réussirions à en sortir pour entrer dans quelque chose d'authentique. Offrir un cristal à ma sœur est allé de soi pour moi mais le jour où je vous ai confirmé les informations, elle m'a dit vouloir couper les ponts avec ma mère et moi. Elle semble avancer sur un chemin qui l'éloigne de moi et sur lequel je ne peux m'avancer davantage. Je ne sais pas si je pourrais lui donner ce cristal un jour. Je ne sais pas quoi faire. Lui envoyer le cristal quand même, le conserver en attendant des jours meilleurs. Je me gênée de mobiliser des énergies pour quelqu'un qui les refuse. Elle me semble tellement fermée... Merci pour votre éclairage.

Back
Top Bottom