Crystal Requests!

If you have something perosnal and important to save me or you from me, please use private messeging thx. Don't do it here where it doesn't belong.
This is a trap. No one should be sending a private message to this person. Hopefully private messaging is shut off for this person.
I truly hope so ... if it is not blocked plese do so NOW! ... thank you!

solarmind, your attempts at perception management aren't particularly successful. The above was very manipulative.

Also, as someone who has been a member since 2015 and who thinks she should be admitted to the private board you show little, if any, understanding of the forum's rules and principles. Private messages are discouraged here, you must have missed this thread in the Newbies section that we recommend all new arrivals read: Forum Personal Messages and Predators

Last edited:
Why do you keep wasting your time on me? After I asked you not to comment on me, and after I said clearly I am not interested in your opinions and "help", now I have a question - what makes you continue anyway? Who of you read my other posts, what you read, and what you find there so triggering for all of you to stand up and tell me what? I am confused ...

Thank you in advance for stopping commenting on me. ok? If you have something perosnal and important to save me or you from me, please use private messeging thx. Don't do it here where it doesn't belong.

You don't get to decide what conversations we have here and when those conversations stop. What a ridiculous idea.

One of the key principles we believe in is networking. Not shoving bad behaviour under the rug because the bully is uncomfortable. Again, someone who has been around since 2015 should already know that.

You obviously aren't enjoying the attention you brought on yourself and it's clear from the responses you got that other forum members don't agree with you. You were probably hoping that we were going to stop the conversation becuase you told us to, so that you could come back later and pretend nothing happened.

Last edited:
As of today, and once we finish fulfilling the recent requests, this is what our Cassiopaean Crystal Connection network will look like on the map:

Wow there's a lot more people in my vicinity than I realized. This is a fun map to explore.

1604123341801.png
People in Laurel and Indian Head: "not touching that with a 20 mile pole."

1604113067455.png
Putin-Cs connection confirmed.
Just kidding! It's actually just a liquor store. The water crystal must have a field day there.

1604112923604.png
no comment.

After I asked you not to comment on me, and after I said clearly I am not interested in your opinions and "help", now I have a question - what makes you continue anyway?
This may come as a shock to you, solarmind, but you don't make up the rules of this forum. Just because you don't want anyone to comment on you doesn't mean that's going to happen. It's obvious that you aren't interested in what we have to say. What is posted is not intended for you, shocking as that may be to you, but for others who may be interested in what we post here. If you don't want to read the posts, then don't, it's as easy as that.

Mililea, I listened to your interpretation which I think is beautiful...I think it can help me, not knowing how to sing or the English language. Also, I am looking for all the interpretations in order to be able to perfect my own interpretation. Thanks to you.
Ditto to that, @Mililea! I thought your song was lovely. Such talented people we have here on our forum.:love: Unfortunately, I couldn't find the loop function (I like to listen to some songs a zillion times).

Ditto to that, @Mililea! I thought your song was lovely. Such talented people we have here on our forum.:love: Unfortunately, I couldn't find the loop function (I like to listen to some songs a zillion times).
Thank you very much. :-[ When I sent the link to my song to Chu and the crew, I got a little challenge. Because, as I already noticed, the music is a bit too loud during the recording, I was wondering if it would be possible to change this.
Yesterday I spent some hours trying to do this. About the App Smule it was only partly possible. So I loaded a sound programme onto my laptop. I'm not really satisfied with the result, because I simply don't have a suitable microphone. But, since Chu assured me, the version doesn't sound like howling cats behind the bin (which is my opinion :headbash:) here the new song. My first recording (the one in the link) was simply sung from the heart, the new one sounds too headstrong in my opinion. But maybe someone will like it :flowers:
Maybe someone has some tips which equipment or accessories for Laptops make it possible to digitize bearable sounds? :cool2:

Attachments

• In the Garden 4.mp3
    5.9 MB
But, since Chu assured me, the version doesn't sound like howling cats behind the bin (which is my opinion :headbash:) here the new song. My first recording (the one in the link) was simply sung from the heart, the new one sounds too headstrong in my opinion. But maybe someone will like it :flowers:
Maybe someone has some tips which equipment or accessories for Laptops make it possible to digitize bearable sounds
? :cool2:
Thank you Mililea, that was beautiful and I thoroughly it.

As of today, and once we finish fulfilling the recent requests, this is what our Cassiopaean Crystal Connection network will look like on the map:

View attachment 39791

(with the link above, you can zoom in and out)

What a great idea to have set up the Cassiopaean Crystal Connection network map! Thanks Chu !
It is very satisfying to see the distribution spread over the whole world, even if the largest concentrations are obviously located in the USA and Europe.
We may end up covering more area than their satellite network ;-)

Yesterday I spent some hours trying to do this. About the App Smule it was only partly possible. So I loaded a sound programme onto my laptop. I'm not really satisfied with the result, because I simply don't have a suitable microphone. But, since Chu assured me, the version doesn't sound like howling cats behind the bin (which is my opinion :headbash:) here the new song. My first recording (the one in the link) was simply sung from the heart, the new one sounds too headstrong in my opinion. But maybe someone will like it :flowers:

Mililea, it's a success... if your equipment doesn't suit you, it doesn't matter, your heart really gives life to this melody. thank you for sharing

Mililea, c'est réussi... si votre matériel ne vous parait pas adapté, qu'importe, votre coeur donne vraiment de la vie à cette melody. merci pour ce partage.

Hi everyone! I would like to know, when I sing to my crystals, about how long should I do this each time? I've been sitting down almost every evening at 8pm and singing In The Garden at least three times through. Is there a recommended length of time, or standard number of times that people do? Thanks.

Hello mocachapeau,
I do sing for my crystals at 8 PM every day just one time, but if you want to, then you can sing as many times as you want.
And after that I read for them, the evening reading that starts “He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High...”
And at the morning I read for another one that starts “The heavens display the glory of the Divine Cosmic Mind...“

Back
Top Bottom