Crystal Requests!

Chu, my cristals have arrived. It is always a great joy and emotion to receive them. I immediately gathered them all together :-RÉ. I will finally be able to give them to my family. A very big thank you to Laura, to the whole team and to you Chu. I take this opportunity to wish you a very happy birthday 🌹 May this day be full of joy. A thousand kisses.

OK dear people, if you are still waiting and today you didn't get any email telling you that your crystals had been shipped, it means you'll need to be a bit patient, and wait till the next batch is charged. We'll do our best to ship them to you in January!

My Crystals have arrived! I am so grateful for this wonderful gift, the Crystals the Readings and the Prayer. Thank you all for investing so much of yourselves, your lives, in this quest for knowledge and truth. Thank you Laura, Matriarch and Inspiration of all that is Cassiopaean. I can't wait to give them to my family.

Thank you for the update, Chu! Take your time, you all have a lot on your plates; that you put your energy into this for all of us on top of that is thus appreciated all the more. Thus I'll be happy to have my crystals arriving when they arrive. :-)

Just another thought came to my mind these days, which gives me some optimism: The charging and sending of crystals in the midst of the Covid craze with forced vaccinations on the horizon made me think about a scene in Lord of the Rings, when the hobbit Frodo was in a cave with a huge spider going to eat him. He had a crystal vial with light with him [it makes me think of the light of knowledge] that was blinding the spider. Yet the beast was still being able to sting Frodo while he was fleeing (he only had Sam who then wounded the spider badly after considerable damage had been done).

Maybe the vile agenda that is being pushed upon us (and to sicken or kill us) can be seen as an equivalent to that spider, while the dark cave might be like our emotions of fear, anger, depression, etc. which we go through especially these day (or like the Valley of Death). As we are a group of many, with most of us having charged crystals (like "vials of light"), while we watch each other's backs and support one another (so that there's a lesser chance to get "stung"), we may have a good chance to make it through that "cave" and passing the "spider" - by protective knowledge, awareness and networking.

Happy new Day!
Just to let you know that the crystals have arrived safe and sound.
Please give an almighty thank you to all of those involved, all the hard work you go to is really, really appreciated.
The map of all the crystals around the world was so lovely to see.

Kiara (our daughter) has made a little bed next to her own for her crystal to go in and while she was eating her breakfast this morning, I read the morning reading out loud to her, she is only 8 so it needed to be explained what certain parts of it actually meant.
When we got to the end, she wanted to know what "redeemer" meant, so I did my best to interpret it for her and she replied... "Oh, like Grandma!"😂😍

My crystals arrived today, safe and well. :clap: After an initial inspection, everything was in order. ;-)

Much, much. much appreciated. They are beautiful and the one for my bike/car is most welcomed. I wonder if it will help me pass my driving test? :halo:

20201209_090240.jpg20201209_090248.jpg

I did a bank transfer and added an extra amount to the monthly donation with the description "Donation and crystal".

Little did I know that this caused a reason to block the transfer. The bank called me and asked what what the crystal was worth etc. to which I answered, very little, like $5-10 and that it really was a donation. Apparently the problem was with the French banking system (no surprise there) and my response was not deemed good enough. So a letter was sent to me to call them as I hadn't been home when they called. So I called again and explained the situation again and said it was similar to when the Red Cross sends a pen and asks for donation. That explanation seems to have worked and I haven't heard back since now 2 days, but the whole thing caused a weeks delay in the transfer.

So, in case others send money via transfer like me, then leave out the crystal part in the description box. ;)

So, in case others send money via transfer like me, then leave out the crystal part in the description box. ;)

I'm sorry you had to go through that ordeal, Aeneas! And yes, PLEASE, don't bother leaving any notes on transfers. Banks are becoming horrible. The other day I was forced to ask for someone's passsport in order to get the transfer he had made for a set of crystals. "Evil Russia", they said... :rolleyes:

I received my crystals yesterday, I am so incredibly grateful to Laura and the ladies for their hard work. I feel very honoured to be a part of this wonderful network. My dream crystal is so wonderful, I had such a peaceful sleep last night. I can feel the protection emenatiing from them. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

I have received crystals for my loved ones. Thank you very much for doing that.

I know it will sound strange but I do see how crystals resemble their people.

My mom is not tall (1,60 m), stocky and very down to earth. Her crystal is the smallest out of three and quite symmetric. Crystal is also well balanced so it can stay vertically without any support.

Fairly tall and fit friend received the longest and thinnest crystal. The stone is slightly yellowish like her hair color. So far she is the only one to whom I gave the crystal. I didn't go into details about the nature of the gift yet. Related or not but definitely detail worthy to be mentioned here. Around the day friend received her crystal something happened to her taste. We were joking that it is covid in reverse. She absolutely healthy, does feel the taste. But sometimes even too much till the point when she cannot stand some of the products she normally eats. I tried to make some sense out of it but more observation needed.

My childhood friend, I know him almost for 30 years, will get the crystal that looks ordinary from one end and razor cut from another. I know the guy for my entire and I he still remains a man of mystery to me. Mostly calm, reserved and polite he is capable of standing his ground, be persistent and sharp if needed.

I received my extra crystals as well, beautifully packed and so perfect! :clap: The crystals are just lovely!
Thank you to the girls, Laura and the Cs for all the thought, love and energy that has been put into this project, it is deeply appreciated. Much love to you all at the Château and a heartfelt thank you from me and my loved ones 🌺

Back
Top Bottom