Cs' Anniversary July 16!

Re: Cs' 15 Year Anniversary July 16!

this is very touching.. :) celebrate! the C's have changed so much in my personal life, and i would like to join the other members.. a little late but nonetheless i would like to join then in giving thanks to Laura for the amazing amount of work that this is.

At this late date I guess I can only repeat what the others have said. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Cs! Sorry I'm late with the congrats. I am so appreciative to the Cs, Laura and the SOTT team for being so instrumental in my awakening that I am really at a loss for words.
Thank you one and all and keep 'em coming :scooter: :boat: :whlchair:

Happy belated Birthday C's! I'm wondering how they measure their time since they don't follow our linear time :P. Thank you for all you give us and continue to give when asked! :guru:

Oh, I am also late with the congratulation. Happy anniversary CC's and many many more!!!!! :)

Thanks to the Cs and Laura and team for being part of the light that illuminates our paths

I cannot express the appreciation I have for this information and movement.
THANK YOU

Also interesting that the link is dead, and on the Google suggestions I clicked the link to the WaPo version - also dead! Seems like they may be trying to scrub that story quick!

Happy belated anniversary also. :)

Laura said:
Bluelamp said:
Apparently the solar system wants in on the anniversary bash.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090721/ap_on_sc/us_sci_jupiter_hit

It really is interesting that this happened on the anniversary of Comet Shoemaker-Levy and the arrival of the Cs. I would say that this is a big exclamation point!

The Online Versions of the Wave series, the C`s Transmissions,The tons of intresting articles on The Work and of course The Secret History of the world a revalation to me in so many different ways,even today it opened a question in my mind and finally flipped the connection switch,to all the hard work you have done and those Dark nights of the Soul which at times you must have wished the whole thing to stop,Thank you Laura for carrying on wakeing so many from there sleep and to the c`s and Ark and all those that given there time and there insight to help others.
The Deepest Rspect to you all. :)

You are doing a good job, and it is fantastic share.

There is something obvious that I like to have this forever: that while they read books, share experiences and
here you read and talk about transmission Cassiopaea is one himself who must come to their own
conclusions through their own work. We must not have nothing chewed! Self must discover for has discovered what others before, and although, someone here share what they know and what view, we should not wait for this one give us
chewed things. This can serve as a guide for development of self, but it is the same person who has to move to learn. So learning is fun!

Thanks for sharing your job.

Están haciendo un buen trabajo, y es fantástico que lo compartan.

Hay algo evidente que me gusta tenerlo presente siempre: que aunque se lean libros, se compartan experiencias y en este caso se lean y se hable sobre la transmisión casiopea, es uno mismo el que ha de llegar a sus propias conclusiones a través de su propio trabajo. No hay que tener nada masticado! Uno mismo ha de descubrir por su cuenta lo que otros ya descubrieron antes, y aunque -en este caso Laura- alguien comparta lo que sabe y lo que descubre, no hay que esperar a que este alguien nos dé las cosas masticadas. Esto puede servir de guía para la evolución de uno mismo, pero es la misma persona la que ha de moverse para aprender. Por eso aprender es divertido!

Gracias por su Trabajo compartido.

Belated Happy Anniversary C's :D

You have helped me change my life by giving me objective information and hope.

Let us all take the ride of our lives on this Wave and meet on the high ground. High Strangeness indeed! :lol:

The cass Laura and all the team working in the concepts and more had changed my entire life. You are the only ones that helped me spiritualy, being serious, no other had a big impact like you.

:scared: And was a painfull begining I have to say, that a lot of atacks were coming to my life, but I thing is the nature of those things, so you can really use the knowledge you get, and you get curious about more knowledge so you get more knowledge.

A natural way of being that lead you to learn at your speed, in the way you can learn.

Thanks Laura. Cass.

Happy C's anniversary! :cheer: :cheer: :dance:

Am I right in that it is has been 19 years of communications? A long time!

Once again, thank you Laura, Ark, the chateau team, for EVERYTHING that you have done, and still do. You have completely changed my life and, I'm sure, the lives of many others for the better.

:flowers:

The C's have constantly inspired me to change my life for the better.

Like a child to a parent I don't listen the first few times but in the end I come back to learn my lesson.

Thank you Laura, the Cassiopaean Team and The Cassiopaeans.

Thank you Laura for Doing what you Do, Who you Are, and letting us know What you See.
Looking back, I really cannot think about what, where and who I would be without You beginning my eye opening journey.

Bothers me a great deal to even think of what I would be thinking without you.

Thank You from my heart...

The changes that i've witnessed in my life, due to laura and the cass team, are/were overwhelmingly great. I cannot thank you guys enough for the work that you do. Happy Anniversary!!! :hug: :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom