Cs' Anniversary July 16!

Re: Cs' 15 Year Anniversary July 16!

Words can't express what you guys at the chateau have done for the good in this world. Thank you all for having the strength and will to light the way. :) :)

To Laura, Ark, the chateau team & the Cassiopaeans,
Happy anniversary :hug: :thup:

I agree with what the others have said.
Thank you for EVERYTHING, for renewing hope & faith in life. :)

Re: Cs' *19* Year Anniversary July 16!

c.a. said:
Little did i know some time in the mid 90's, that with the thought of the investigation of underground bases, that Laura's information would come up. The rest is history, of the true Knowledge of the past, present, and future.

Small world... but I wouldn't want to have to paint it. It was through an internet search for underground bases, after I discovered the entrance to one under a Federal Building, a few blocks from my home, that I too found Laura, the Cs and the cassiopaea website. This was around 1999. It changed my life. Testing and acting on the C's information that I resonated with, sometimes even before proofs, has led me half way around the world - and to a far more interesting and fulfilling life than I would have likely experienced otherwise.

Happy 19th Anniversary, Cassiopaeans! And thank you Laura for earning the ability to make contact.

OK then, off to do an EE session and maybe link up with a few other like minded chakras.

Happy 'birthday' C's :D
And my continued thanks to Laura, all those at the chateau and everyone around the world who contributes to the group efforts :rockon:

Though I've only come across the C's material in the last year and some, it has changed my life entirely. I could never have predicted that following a link from a Wiki page about binary stars would lead me to the wealth of information I have and continue to find through Laura's works. As was said before in this thread, I almost can't imagine who I would be or what I would be thinking had I never came to the Cassiopaea materials. I think I would likely be lost. I actually cried when I read through much of the Cassiopaean materials for the first time. Now I thank you for those tears, a deep acknowledgement that I had found some of what I had been looking for, as well as so much more.

Thank you from the depths of my heart to Laura and all who've been involved for sharing the incredible journey as well as the information discovered thereon with all of us. The information and guidance you've given to us here and others in the world is priceless. Thank you SO much for showing us the way, for guiding us without force to what are now the foundations of my and others' lives. You give us the tools to be for ourselves what so many seek outside of themselves. I like to think I can use the English language quite proficiently, but it's hard to imagine the words in any combination of languages that would properly describe the services and dedication you've given to the world, simply because that was your chosen path.

Thank you for being the Light, shining bravely through the dark storms of our world, showing us there is a way, that there is hope and possibility.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OF THE CASSIOPAEA EXPERIMENT!!! :clap: :hug: :love: :rockon:

Yes thank you all so much for what you do. I would not be the person I am today had I not found Laura and the cassiopaeans 11 or so years ago.

:flowers: :hug2:

I think I will do the full EE program this evening in celebrartion of this anniversary!

Happy Anniversary! Like others have stated, I can't imagine who or where I'd be had I never encountered Laura's work and this forum. I am eternally grateful to Laura, Ark, tout le gang à le chateau and all members, past and present (and those who have passed on) who have shone the light of truth that we may someday find our way. Blessings to all.

Gonzo

Happy anniversity C's. For Laura and the whole network, I am in deep gratitude for this work you've done. Thank you! :flowers:

Although a little late, I join in the congratulations to Cs, Laura and crew. It was also very important for me to find whit you, maybe more than I know to express. Many fellow forum have explained it in a very beautiful way , I join them!!! Happy Anniversary!!! :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

Happy Anniversary!!!! :) :D :halo: :cool2: ;)

Hopefully there will be many more! This is quite a project. Words can not describe it.

Here's to continuing to shine the light and further evolution and prosperity.

We CAN be men of greatness. Let's fulfill that potential!

A big happy (belated) anniversary to the C's! Others have delivered messages eloquently to the whole chateau crew so I'll say this: the C's "birthday" is really all of us marking the beginning of our growth of energies & awareness. Since there really is no time, we are surely bound together this way if we resonate to the material & put it to use. As I've said in my intro in the newbies section, i can never repay Laura & co (not in this life) for what they've done for me & continue to do. So I'll honour you all (including our brilliant members) by continuing to do the best that i can with the little i have for all.
Also,due to recent events & upcoming ones (the julius Caesar/"Jesus christ" thread) i hope you guy's will all be extra vigilant with your "psychic hygiene." The ripples in the matrix that this could cause should be huge energetically speaking, so take care & rest & recuperate!
Note Redfox's signature by ark, how donjuanistic is that?! :clap: :hug:

Happy anniversary CC's and many many more.
Thanks everyone who contributes to the group efforts.

Back
Top Bottom