Cs' birthday - 2011 - Rain of meteorites in Kenya!

Thank you C's for being here, with us, thank you Divine Cosmic Mind for helping us, thank you Laura for everything, your life and your work. Happy Birthday!!!

Attachments

• 85e57acd196cd4c3c8f93e229759eeea.jpg
    85e57acd196cd4c3c8f93e229759eeea.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 16
Happy Birthday, Laura and C's, and thank you for guiding us through the untractable mysteries of our lives on this planet, and for helping us not lose sight of what we all came here to fulfill from the deepest secret place of our souls. :love:

:hug2:Happy Birthday Cassiopeia and warm gratitude to Laura for your incredible advice and work, yes with a lot of love for what's next :hug2: :bacon: :cheer:🌺🌸🌟🌹

Joyeux anniversaire Cassiopée et chaleureuse gratitude à Laura pour vos conseils et travaux incroyables, oui avec beaucoup d'amour pour la suite

This morning I was thinking that since I was little I have been a lonely child, who especially avoided friendship and games with boys, since I found them very aggressive and competitive.

Now I see that I have lacked having learned an aggressiveness and healthy competitiveness to advance in my life, to make decisions, to face conflicts and to finish projects.

I was wondering when I had a trauma that inhibited that part of my personality.

Today what the Cassiopaeans communicated in that first session resonates differently with me.

The suggested readings on the Cassiopaea website, in this forum and on SOTT, as well as the EE meditation and breathing program have helped me learn and work many things about myself, my family and society.

So I think you have done a great job in these 26 years, which has helped many people in a very significant way.

Therefore, many congratulations on this anniversary and infinite thanks to all who participate in this project of service to others, from this density of consciousness and from higher densities.

Q: (L) Do we have any protection?
A: Some.
Q: (L) How can we protect ourselves and our children?
A: Inform them. Don't hide the truth from children.
Q: (L) How does truth protect us?
A: Awareness protects. Ignorance endangers.
Q: (L) Why tell children such horrible things?
A: Need to know.
Q: I don't know how knowing this helps. This is awful. Why tell children such things?
A: Must know - ease pain with meditation.

Q: (L) Are we all abducted by the same group?
A: Mostly.
Q: (L) What did they do to us?
A: Gave false memories. Made you inhibited child - headaches - sick at school.

Q: (L) How do we get this knowledge?
A: Deep subconscious.
Q: (L) When did we get it?
A: Before birth.
Q: (L) Is there anything else we can do for protection?
A: Learn, meditate, read.
Q: (L) Are we doing what we need to be doing at the present?
A: So far. Need awaken.

Happy Birthday to the C’s! 26 years later and Comet Neowise, the brightest comet in years is gracing the night sky.

Saw the Comet last night and then again tonight from my balcony. A stunning sight. All the more special of a moment to me now that I realize it fell on the C’s birthday.

Thank you for all the hard work through the years!

Back
Top Bottom