Cs' Birthday

Happy, happy Anniversary! :clap::hug2::flowers: All the decades of hard research and communication with the Cs have brought us here together where we can form a ring around the lighthouse. I'm so very grateful and wish I could find the words to truly express my gratitude to all of you for all that I've learned.

Happy birthday @Laura and her dear friends, the Cs :-)

Exactly, 30 years ago, Laura's first “official” connection with the Cs took place.

Even if, as human beings, we may have our doubts or be afraid of the unknown, we can recognize, with hindsight, the power and authenticity of that connection. As with any new process, it took time to adjust, to stabilize, to avoid cumbersome friends who are only there to disorientate. Like a lighthouse in the midst of terrestrial and stellar storms, she hoists the Flame of Knowledge for those who want to join her.

Just look at the amount of knowledge she has gleaned from her sessions over the past 30 years! We can only look forward to the decades to come with @Andromeda at our side. What are we going to discover about ourselves, our essence, the nature of 4D, the nature of space, the unified field, physics, math, biology, the reality of the spiritual world and how it intertwines with physical reality... all of which have one and the same goal : to enable us to reclaim our freedom in consciousness. To make ourselves free and conscious creators!

For all this @Laura, @Andromeda and the Chateau Crew THANK YOU SO MUCH for your sacrifice and assistance in showing us the Light Path in the midst of Darkness.

30 years already! 🥳

I'd like to celebrate 30 years of communication with the Cassiopaeans.😍

Thanks to Laura & Ark's perseverance and search for the Truth, it's the greatest gift to humanity to have succeeded in establishing communication with us in the future.💗 You are the lighthouse that reflects this Light in our lives and helps to illuminate our shadow parts so that we can better see what is really reality.

In this quest for Truth via communications, the entire community around the Castel's team has been able to develop a connection of respect, sharing and work.

And I'm very grateful to be able to benefit from all your knowledge, which helps me to observe myself, to improve, to understand, to read more and, above all, to better learn the lessons of the 3rd level of density. 🥰

Thank you Cassiopaeans!
Thanks to Laura & Ark & Château
Thanks to everyone who shares and networks on this forum!
It's a wonderful 30th anniversary to be celebrated in the joy of sharing and from the heart!🌟💗💖

30 ans déjà!🥳

J'aimerais souligner les 30 ans de communications avec les Cassiopéens😍

Grâce à la persévérance et la recherche de la Vérité que Laura & Ark ont su démontré, ceci est le plus beau cadeau à l'humanité d'avoir réussi à établir une communication avec nous dans le futur.💗 Vous êtes le phare qui reflète cette Lumière dans nos vies et qui permet d'éclairer nos parties d'ombres pour mieux voir ce qui est vraiment la réalité.

Dans cette quête de la Vérité via les communications, toute la communauté qui gravite autour du Château, a pu développer une connexion de respect, de partage et de travail.

Et je suis très reconnaissante de pouvoir bénéficier de toutes vos connaissances qui m'amène à m'observer, à m'améliorer, à comprendre, à lire davantage et surtout de mieux apprendre les leçons du 3e niveau de densité.🥰

Merci aux Cassiopéens!
Merci à Laura & Ark & Château
Merci à tous ceux qui partage et réseaute sur ce forum!
C'est un merveilleux 30 ans qui se fête dans la joie du partage et du cœur!🌟💗💖

Wow, what an adventure, happy anniversary! 30 years ago I was still playing with my Turtles action figures, and some members weren't even born yet. And look what a network and soul family the Cassiopaean channeling has given life and grown into, all thanks to hard work of Laura, Ark, and the rest of the crew. I'm grateful to be part of this Forum and Fellowship, and getting to know you all. Let's all 'enjoy the show' and whatever evil plans the PTB comes up next, as long as we keep sending the signal to the Universe, we will stay on our path together!

Happy 30th anniversary to Laura and Ark, who embarked on this wonderful adventure with Knowledge. With gratitude to the Cs who responded present for the adventure.
Isn't it also FotCM's birthday? All my best wishes to the Fellows too anyway and may they all be infinitely blessed.
I am happy to be among you all. Hugs to all :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: ...

Happy Birthday and Happy 30th Anniversary to the C's! Thank you very much to Laura, Ark, the Chateau crew, and all others who have helped bring this invaluable communication into the world and persisted in the quest for truth. While many people have come and gone over the years, I think everyone has benefitted from the hard work and perspiration involved in sharing knowledge and maintaining the communication. My life would have been short and dismal without the contributions of everyone here. So, thanks again, and I hope we'll keep sharing and persisting, no matter what lessons come our way!

Back
Top Bottom