Session 16 July 1994

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
July 16, 1994 [1]

"Frank", "Candy" and Laura

Q: Hello.
A: Hello.
Q: Do you have any messages for us?
A: Keep doing what comes naturally.
Q. (L) In what respect?
A: Study.
Q: (L) What is your name?
A: Mucpeor.[2]
Q: (L) Are you an alien from another planet?
A: Alien from your perspective, yes.
Q: (L) What is your group called?
A: Corsas.
Q: (L) Where are you from?
A: Casiopaea.
Q: (L) Where is that?
A: Near Orion.
Q: (L) I heard that the Orions are the "Bad guys." Are the Orion group bad?
A: Some bad.
Q: (L) Do you serve self or others?
A: I serve both.
Q: Are you bad or good?
A: Good.
Q: (L) What is your philosophy?
A: One.
Q: (L) What are you here for tonight?
A: Prophecy.
Q: (L) What prophecies?
A: Tornadoes Florida - several.
Q: Where else?
A: Also Texas and Alabama.
Q: (L) When?
A: Sun is in Libra.[3]
Q: (L) What planet are you from?
A: Corsoca.[4]
Q: Where is that?
A: 2 DILOR. [Some confusion about this as the planchette had begun to mover rather quickly and this is not complete.]
Q: What was that again?
A: You pay attention.
Q: (L) What else is going to happen?
A: Seattle buried; Japan buckles; Missouri shakes; California crumbles; Arizona burns.
Q: [Unknown question.]
A: Go to Denver airports.
Q: (L) When is all this going to happen?
A: Scandal - Scandal - Denver Airport.
Q: (L) What about the Denver airport?
A: Scandal.
Q: I don't understand.
A: New Denver airport.
Q: I don't understand.
A: Pay attention.
Q: Okay, we are paying attention. What are you trying to tell us?
A: Denver new airport big, big, big, big scandal.
Q: (L) What kind of scandal?
A: Government.
Q: (L) Specifically what?
A: You will see. Dallas airport is secret base; Orlando too; Miami Too.
Q: (L) What about Denver airport and how does it relate to prophecies?
A: Denver reveals the government. Look for it. Pay attention.
Q: (L) What else do you have to tell us?
A: Montana: Experiment with human reproduction. All people there - rays - radon gas.
Q: (L) How are they doing this?
A: Compelled - Don't trust - Don't ignore - too strong urges - sinister plots.
Q: (L) What do you mean? I don't understand?
A: Strong urge is directed by sinister plot.
Q: Plot by whom?
A: Consortium.
Q: (L) Who are the members of the consortium? Aliens? The government?
A: All.
Q: (L) All who?
A: Government and other.
Q: (L) Who is the other?
A: Unknown.
Q: (L) Why can't you tell us who is the other?
A: You know who.
Q: (L) Bob Lazar[5] referred to the fact that aliens supposedly refer to humans as containers. What does this mean?
A: Later use.
Q: (L) Use by who? How many:
A: 94 per cent.
Q: (L) 94 per cent of what?
A: Of all population.
Q: (L) What do you mean?
A: All are containers; 94 per cent use.
Q: I don't understand.
A: Will be used. 94 percent.
Q: (L) Used for what? You mean eaten?
A: Total consumption.
Q: (L) What do you mean by consumption? Ingested?
A: Consumed for ingredients.
Q: (L) Why?
A: New race. Important. 13 years about when happens.
Q: (L) Why are humans consumed?
A: They are used for parts.
Q: (L) We don't understand. How can humans be used for parts?
A: Reprototype. Vats exist. Missing persons often go there and especially missing children.
Q: (L) Do we have any protection?
A: Some.
Q: (L) How can we protect ourselves and our children?
A: Inform them. Don't hide the truth from children.
Q: (L) How does truth protect us?
A: Awareness protects. Ignorance endangers.
Q: (L) Why tell children such horrible things?
A: Need to know.
Q: I don't know how knowing this helps. This is awful. Why tell children such things?
A: Must know - ease pain with meditation.
Q: Why are you telling us this? It's awful!
A: We love you.
Q: Are we supposed to tell others?
A: Don't reveal to public. You would be abducted.
Q: (L) What is the purpose of this project?
A: New life here.
Q: (L) Are the aliens using our emotions and energies?
A: Correct; and bodies too. Each earth year 10 percent more children are taken.
Q: (L) Do they suffer?
A: Some.
Q: (L) Do they all suffer?
A: Some.
Q: What happens to souls? Is this physical only?
A: Physical - souls recycled.
Q: Where do the souls go?
A: Back here - most.
Q: Do some go elsewhere?
A: And go out of planet human.
Q: Who is responsible for this?
A: Consortium.
Q: (C) This is totally sick! I don't want to do this any more!
A: Sick is subjective.
Q: (L) But what you are telling us is so awful!
A: Understand, but all does not conform to your perspective.
Q: Why is this happening to us?
A: Karma.
Q: (L) What kind of Karma could bring this?
A: Atlantis.
Q: (L) What can protect us?
A: Knowledge.
Q: (L) How do we get this knowledge?
A: You are being given it now.
Q: (L) What knowledge do you mean?
A: You have it.
Q: (L) How does the knowledge of what you have told us help us?
A: Gives great defense.
Q: (L) What knowledge gives defense?
A: Just gave it.
Q: (L) What specifically?
A: Don't ask that not important.
Q: We don't understand.
A: Knowing about it gives psychic defense.
Q: How do we tell other people? And who should we tell?
A: Inform indirectly only.
Q: (L) How?
A: Write.
Q: Should we use hypnosis to uncover such memories?
A: Open.
Q: (L) Have any of us been abducted?
A: Yes.
Q: Who of us sitting here?
A: All.
Q: (L) How many times?
A: Frank - 57; Candy - 56; Laura - 12.
Q: (L) Why has Laura not been abducted as much? (Laura laughs)
A: It is not over.
Q: (Candy laughs)
A: Candy was abducted last month. Laura - 33 - [years of age or years ago?]
Q: (L) Who is abducting us?
A: Others.
Q: (L) What is the name of the group?
A: Different names.
Q: (L) Are we all abducted by the same group?
A: Mostly.
Q: (L) What did they do to us?
A: Gave false memories. Made you inhibited child - headaches - sick at school.
Q: (C) Where is my implant?
A: Head.
Q: Frank?
A: Same.
Q: Laura?
A: Same.
Q: (L) What are the implants for?
A: Study device.
Q: (L) To study what?
A: Soul composition.
Q: (L) Do any of the rituals we perform provide protection against further abduction?
A: Don't need protection if you have knowledge.
Q: (L) How do we get this knowledge?
A: Deep subconscious.
Q: (L) When did we get it?
A: Before birth.
Q: (L) Is there anything else we can do for protection?
A: Learn, meditate, read.
Q: (L) Are we doing what we need to be doing at the present?
A: So far. Need awaken. Must go now. Out of Energy. I must go.
End of Session

[1] A few weeks prior to this session, we had asked about aliens while sitting on the board. The word "Ra" had been spelled out several times, and we were completely puzzled by this until I came across an ad in a magazine for a book entitled "The Ra Material," that was supposed to have been channeled from an "ancient astronaut." I ordered the book, and read it. I immediately knew that this was important material and even though we were becoming weary of our long vigil at the board, when I read about the many years this group put into a similar project, I took heart and, instead of giving up, as I was tempted to do, we persisted.

[2] This was an unusual name. Up to this point in time, the names we had been given had all been, more or less, familiar. Names like "Dave" or "John" or "Mary" were not uncommon with the "dead dude" type contacts. Some of them even used archaic, but still familiar names like "Agamemnon" or "Aquila." So, a completely unfamiliar name with no known connection was a first.

[3] This remark about the "Sun in Libra" becomes extremely important later on, so it was interesting that this was brought up at the very first session.

[4] The term "Corsoca" was one of the first "clues" about hidden things in our reality the Cassiopaeans gave that related almost directly to a particular written work. In Jacques Vallee's book, Revelations, at the beginning of each section, there are quotes from Cassilda's Song in The King in Yellow, Act 1, Scene 2, by Robert W. Chambers. The Song goes:

Strange is the night where black stars rise,
And strange moons circle through the skies,
But stranger still is... Lost Carcosa.

Songs that the Pleiades shall sing,
Where flap the tatters of the King,
Must die unheard in ... Dim Carcosa.

Along the shore the cloud waves break,
The twin suns sink behind the lake,
The shadows lengthen... In Carcosa.

So, of course, having just read this poem, I was immediately struck by the similarity of Corsoca to Carcosa. The reference to Twin Suns was also significant later on, but not of any significance to us at this point. Finally, considering the state of the world at present, the description of "Lost, Dim Carcosa" become particularly poignant.

[5] Bob Lazar is a fellow who claims to have worked at Area 51 on retro-engineering alien space craft that had been captured by the U.S. government. He talks about his experiences in a video presentation that is well worth watching. In this video, he mentions having read a Top Secret-Eyes Only file on the subject of aliens, in which it was said that they repeatedly refer to human beings as "containers." This struck me as extremely curious, and I didn't think that the standard explanation of a body as a "container" for the soul was exactly what was meant. We had been discussing this video while sitting at the board earlier in the evening, so that is why the question was asked.
 
S

Sirius

Guest
Thank you for posting!

Is it the 1st session you have recorded? July 16, 1996.
 

Beau

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Sirius said:
Thank you for posting!

Is it the 1st session you have recorded? Juli 16, 1996.
Yes. You'll notice in the beginning of the post Laura gives the date and after, in parenthesis, the number of the session - (1).
 

Sonrisa

Jedi
Is Session #1 being posted now because the prophesies that the C's made in it are about to happen?

Sorry - I just now read Laura's "New Year's Resolution" to start posting all the previous session transcripts, one by one. So I will turn off my "alarm" bell.
 

Vulcan59

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
If I remember correctly, the first contact with the C's occurred shortly after comet Shoemaker-Levy 9 struck Jupiter. So, yes this would be the first session.


Heimdallr said:
Yes. You'll notice in the beginning of the post Laura gives the date and after, in parenthesis, the number of the session - (1).
I could be wrong, but in this case I think the number in the parenthesis seems to refer to footnote number one.
 

Beau

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Vulcan59 said:
I could be wrong, but in this case I think the number in the parenthesis seems to refer to footnote number one.
I think you're right. I now see that their are other numbers written after a few other responses that coordinate with the footnotes. Guess I didn't catch them before cuz they weren't in parentheses. My bad!
 

Masamune

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
Laura said:
5 Bob Lazar is a fellow who claims to have worked at Area 51 on retro-engineering alien space craft that had been captured by the U.S. government. He talks about his experiences in a video presentation that is well worth watching. In this video, he mentions having read a Top Secret-Eyes Only file on the subject of aliens, in which it was said that they repeatedly refer to human beings as "containers."
Does anyone know which video presentation this refers to?
 

Pierre

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Sirius said:
Thank you for posting!

Is it the 1st session you have recorded? Juli 16, 1996.
I think you mispelled the year. The first session happened on July 16th, 1994 (not July 16th, 1996)
 

Cyre2067

The Living Force
Masamune said:
Laura said:
5 Bob Lazar is a fellow who claims to have worked at Area 51 on retro-engineering alien space craft that had been captured by the U.S. government. He talks about his experiences in a video presentation that is well worth watching. In this video, he mentions having read a Top Secret-Eyes Only file on the subject of aliens, in which it was said that they repeatedly refer to human beings as "containers."
Does anyone know which video presentation this refers to?
A quick search on google has a video hits. This one's short and sweet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCvjVLP0CCY and there seem to be a few more videos with him in it.

Moderator note: I activated the YouTube link, those are fine to leave as is.
 

Beau

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Puck said:
Masamune said:
Does anyone know which video presentation this refers to?
A quick search on google has a video hits. This one's short and sweet: _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCvjVLP0CCY and there seem to be a few more videos with him in it.
Yeah, guys it's always good to remember that search engines are your friend! Try to use them first to save time before someone else does the search for you.
 

un chien anadolu

Jedi Master
I know it's stupid to be obsessed with numbers and to hope to find some magic truth by playing with numbers but a couple of weeks ago I did some basic calculations with session dates (just for fun).
Anyway, The session date 24.10.2009 (foundation of FOTCM, which I think is a turning point in C sessions history) is exactly 5579 days after the first session (16/7/1994). 5579 divided by magic number 7 gives 797.
797 is a symmetric, prime number. Also again 797 is--> (7+9)=16 and 7 (16/7/94).
 

Masamune

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
Heimdallr said:
Puck said:
Masamune said:
Does anyone know which video presentation this refers to?
A quick search on google has a video hits. This one's short and sweet: _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCvjVLP0CCY and there seem to be a few more videos with him in it.
Yeah, guys it's always good to remember that search engines are your friend! Try to use them first to save time before someone else does the search for you.
Actually I was asking if someone knew specifically the video presentation referenced, not if there were any videos of Bob Lazar. I have seen this full interview before and others and I do not remember any mention of top secret files that refer to human beings as "containers."
 

shijing

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
So it occurs to me that one of the great things about this plan of Laura's to post a transcript a day is that we are going to have the chance to treat the old transcripts in the same way we do the new ones -- ask questions, discuss, and so forth. I have a couple of questions about this one. First, I am wondering about Laura's footnote here:

3 This remark about the "Sun in Libra" becomes extremely important later on, so it was interesting that this was brought up at the very first session.
I don't remember reading anything about this before, although I may have missed it. I did a search, and the only relevant thing I can find is this:

11 July 98

Q: (A) I want to continue questions from the previous
session. First, about this companion star: where is it
now; which part of the zodiac?
A: Libra Constellation.
Does anyone happen to know if this is why 'sun in Libra' ends up being important?

One of the other things that is interesting is this:

Q: (L) Bob Lazar (5) referred to the fact that aliens supposedly refer to humans as containers. What does this mean?
A: Later use.

Q: (L) Use by who? How many:
A: 94 per cent.

Q: (L) 94 per cent of what?
A: Of all population.

Q: (L) What do you mean?
A: All are containers; 94 per cent use.

Q: I don't understand.
A: Will be used. 94 percent.

Q: (L) Used for what? You mean eaten?
A: Total consumption.

Q: (L) What do you mean by consumption? Ingested?
A: Consumed for ingredients.

Q: (L) Why?
A: New race. Important. 13 years about when happens.

Q: (L) Why are humans consumed?
A: They are used for parts.

Q: (L) We don't understand. How can humans be used for parts?
A: Reprototype. Vats exist. Missing persons often go there and especially missing children.
The two things I bolded are what stick out to me. I remember someone else pointing out on another thread (I don't remember which one) that 94 percent is what you are left with if you subtract the 6 percent of the population which is psychopathic. If that is accurate and not merely coincidental, then I presume that there is some sort of a reason why psychopaths aren't genetically suitable for recycling (my other assumption, based on later transcripts, is that it is 4D STS who are running the project).

The prediction of a 13-year completion date would have meant that this project was completed some time in 2007 -- presumably, our replacements for the 'New Earth', after our 'model' gets retired in the way of the Neanderthal. The impression I get is that human body parts were literally recycled (or otherwise used as a template and modified) in order to do this. Is that the impression everyone else has?
 

tykes

Jedi Master
Shijing said:
So it occurs to me that one of the great things about this plan of Laura's to post a transcript a day is that we are going to have the chance to treat the old transcripts in the same way we do the new ones -- ask questions, discuss, and so forth. I have a couple of questions about this one. First, I am wondering about Laura's footnote here:

3 This remark about the "Sun in Libra" becomes extremely important later on, so it was interesting that this was brought up at the very first session.
I don't remember reading anything about this before, although I may have missed it. I did a search, and the only relevant thing I can find is this:

11 July 98

Q: (A) I want to continue questions from the previous
session. First, about this companion star: where is it
now; which part of the zodiac?
A: Libra Constellation.
Does anyone happen to know if this is why 'sun in Libra' ends up being important?

One of the other things that is interesting is this:

Q: (L) Bob Lazar (5) referred to the fact that aliens supposedly refer to humans as containers. What does this mean?
A: Later use.

Q: (L) Use by who? How many:
A: 94 per cent.

Q: (L) 94 per cent of what?
A: Of all population.

Q: (L) What do you mean?
A: All are containers; 94 per cent use.

Q: I don't understand.
A: Will be used. 94 percent.

Q: (L) Used for what? You mean eaten?
A: Total consumption.

Q: (L) What do you mean by consumption? Ingested?
A: Consumed for ingredients.

Q: (L) Why?
A: New race. Important. 13 years about when happens.

Q: (L) Why are humans consumed?
A: They are used for parts.

Q: (L) We don't understand. How can humans be used for parts?
A: Reprototype. Vats exist. Missing persons often go there and especially missing children.
The two things I bolded are what stick out to me. I remember someone else pointing out on another thread (I don't remember which one) that 94 percent is what you are left with if you subtract the 6 percent of the population which is psychopathic. If that is accurate and not merely coincidental, then I presume that there is some sort of a reason why psychopaths aren't genetically suitable for recycling (my other assumption, based on later transcripts, is that it is 4D STS who are running the project).

The prediction of a 13-year completion date would have meant that this project was completed some time in 2007 -- presumably, our replacements for the 'New Earth', after our 'model' gets retired in the way of the Neanderthal. The impression I get is that human body parts were literally recycled (or otherwise used as a template and modified) in order to do this. Is that the impression everyone else has?
I have the same impression, and searching for related information i found this thread http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=9491.msg68668#msg68668
Q: (R) I am interested in how the 94% of the population being used as containers or parts for a new race relates to the comment that “all of this will fail”. How can those two things happen at the same time or are they mutually exclusive?
A: Just because 94 percent may “die” does not necessarily mean success for STS forces. The energy of “containers” can be utilized positively or negatively. Also, notice that the plans were revealed prior to the efforts of the present company. Remember the flapping butterfly wings.
Still, it´s not clear enough for me if the concept of "replacement" of 94 percent of containers" actually means "die of 94 percent of all population", is that? sorry if it´s a silly question, i think maybe i´m missing the point. :-[
 

shijing

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Masamune said:
Actually I was asking if someone knew specifically the video presentation referenced, not if there were any videos of Bob Lazar. I have seen this full interview before and others and I do not remember any mention of top secret files that refer to human beings as "containers."
I don't know what the video was that was referenced, but there is an interview transcription that seems relevant, from http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bb/lazar.htm:

Lazar on his S-4 security clearance badge:
"It was a white badge. It has a light BLUE and a dark BLUE diagonal stripe through it. On the top it says MAJ12, but the clearance level is MAJEstic. My picture was on it."
Following, then, is an excerpt from the book "UFOs and the Alien Presence" (1991 by Michael Lindemann ISBN 0-9630104-0-9). It is from an interview with this Holy S-4 Mage & Physicist, Bob Lazar.

BL = Bob Lazar
GH = Gene Huff
ML = Michael Lindemann
PH = An anonymous physicist
RS = Ralph Steiner

RS: "Bob, you said you read in the document room some rather strange references to human evolution and the aliens' role in human genetics. How did that come up, in what context? What was it you saw?"

BL: "I hate to repeat this stuff. I say this every time I mention it, because I have no other proof it's true, other than the fact that I read it; and I always follow that up by saying, yes, everything I read about the propulsion system turned out to be fact. But it's really far-fetched, and even though I did work with alien technology on flying saucers, I still find it difficult to come to grips with the physical alien thing in itself. But as far as where that came from, yes, there was a book that was almost like a history of the development of the human race. It was written from a different point of view. I don't think that particular thing had a title to it. But that's where we were referred to as 'containers.' Any time the word 'human' came up, it was always replaced with the word 'containers.' Earth was referred to as Sol 3 instead of earth. It was a strangely written report."

ML: "What do you think the word 'containers' referred to?"

BL: "That referred to people. Now, containers of what, I don't know. You can speculate on that until you turn BLUE."

ML: "This book you're referring to -- are you saying this book was of alien origin?"

BL: "I'll tell you exactly how it looked. It was certainly odd, in that it was written from another point of view. It was like a history book of us, like someone had been looking at the earth and written a brief history of what had happened, and how everything living here looked, so on and so forth. If you remember the old Collier's encyclopedias, in the section on anatomy they had the clear pages that you could turn, and there's the circulatory system, the organs, and so forth. OK. This was one of the most fascinating things in the briefings, other than the information itself. As you turned the page -- it would be a picture of, for instance, an old adobe house -- and as you moved the page up, you'd see through the different levels of the house, almost like those little 3-D things you bend and see different views, but it was very smooth and clear, much higher resolution. I'd just never seen anything like that. I don't know if it actually exists anywhere, or if we're talking about something of alien origin, but as you turn the page, you can see the superstructure, and then down to the wood itself, then the foundation. There again, there were no references to people. Everything was 'containers.'"

ML: "But it was clear from the context that the word container referred to people? [BL: Right.] What kinds of things did they say about the people? Did they talk about how people behave, what the historical development was?"

BL: "What they were talking about was the desirability of containers, and that the containers were not damaged. Now, people speculate on containers. Are they talking about containers of souls, something bizarre like that; or is it the opposite? Is the container the soul, and it contains the body? That's too far out really for me to grasp, but they were talking about the preservation of the containers, and how unique they are. Extremely, extremely unique..."

GH: "That life like ours was very difficult to find."

BL: "Very difficult to find."

BL: "By the way, the book, if flipped over, is two books put together. One's upside down. This way, it's kind of the basic history of earth. You flip it over and read it the other way, and it has to do with Reticulum Four, as they called it, which dealt with the alien civilization."

ML: "So that book contained, in effect, a history of the earth from an alien perspective. Is that correct? [BL: Right.] And then, on the other hand, an alleged history and perspective on Reticulum Four, which presumably is the planet that these..."

BL: "Right, that's as stated in the book. But of course, I can't attest to the validity of the information in there. Unfortunately, when I first opened the book the way it was sitting, and was playing with the pages and the drawings in there, it was some time before I realized it had to do with a lot of the alien civilization. Maybe I could have learned a lot more there.

"Still, on top of all that, even with photographs of autopsies and aliens, that was certainly NOT what I was interested in. Yes, it's fascinating and awe-inspiring, but I really wanted hardware."

GH: "People ask Bob, do you think it was disinformation? But the information is so extensive that it just seems inconceivable that someone could have made this up."

ML: "The photographs sound rather difficult to reproduce, except by some odd technology."

BL: "Having a photo lab, that's what intrigued me and why I played with it for so long."

ML: "Had you ever seen anything like that? Are you aware of anything that can do that?"

BL: "No, it was like a Mylar-based page, and it was almost a clear section where the picture was. It changed, but it didn't change in steps, like most diffraction-grating, 3-D looking pictures do."

PH: "How do you feel, emotionally speaking, with the fairly certain knowledge that extra-terrestrial beings are out there, and they've visited the earth, and they're probably still coming around, and so on. Does it bother you at all?"

BL: "No, it's the only thing that makes sense. It takes a lot of the confusion out of things. A lot more knits together, and now things begin to make complete sense."
 
Top Bottom