Cs' Birthday

Happy Birthday and Happy 30th Anniversary to the C's! Thank you very much to Laura, Ark, the Chateau crew, and all others who have helped bring this invaluable communication into the world and persisted in the quest for truth. While many people have come and gone over the years, I think everyone has benefitted from the hard work and perspiration involved in sharing knowledge and maintaining the communication. My life would have been short and dismal without the contributions of everyone here. So, thanks again, and I hope we'll keep sharing and persisting, no matter what lessons come our way!

Wow! 30 years! Happy bithday to the C's!! You can't imagine how important it is to read you always, I can't thank you enough Laura and everybody involved in sharing, transcribing, translating, supporting this proyect, the books, the articles, all that you created over the years for us to discover. It is just wonderful, a wonderful work. Congratulations! 🥰💛

Wow, happy birthday!

Words really can't express my heartfelt thanks for this forum, this connection and all the knowledge and the lessons we all are learning since the 16th July 1994 (and even before as Jacques wrote above) in one way or another.

May we ever learn together! Cheers to the networking and the path we are treading!

I join in the congratulations! 30 years of travel is a great time!:thup:
Thank you so much to everyone, Laura, the Chateau and all its residents for the opportunity to take part in this amazing and important experiment:hug2::hug:, which has become an integral part of our lives. And thanks Cs for their help, advice and great humor!

Hello everyone,

Thirty years ago since the first contact with the C's and the Comet Shoemaker Levy hitting Jupiter.

I am so grateful for this contact and the wisdom that has been gleaned by Laura and the entire group. There has
been so much hard work that has blossomed so nicely and is so appreciated by those of us here. Truthfully the insights here have been life changing
and have been a compass as well as a grounding point for me for the last 15 years. I have not been the greatest student
over those 15 years but I have a deep abiding love and respect for what has been done by everyone here.

I am celebrating in my heart and send love and gratitude to all.

All the best!!

R-

Thirty years ago since the first contact with the C's and the Comet Shoemaker Levy hitting Jupiter.

I am so grateful for this contact and the wisdom that has been gleaned by Laura and the entire group. There has
been so much hard work that has blossomed so nicely and is so appreciated by those of us here. Truthfully the insights here have been life changing
and have been a compass as well as a grounding point for me for the last 15 years. I have not been the greatest student
over those 15 years but I have a deep abiding love and respect for what has been done by everyone here.

I am celebrating in my heart and send love and gratitude to all. Cheers to more and more learning!

Belated Happy 30th Anniversary of the Communications with the C's! Like others, I've been blessed to participate half of that time, finding Laura's Work and the Forum 15 years ago. Thank you so much for keeping up this Work and the Lighthouse shining, Laura & Ark and everybody else involved - as well as to the C's for maintaining the contact!

When re-reading the early transcripts or chapters of the Wave one can see how much it makes sense now in respect to our present times.
It conveys much needed context to understand our current experiences and provides us with a choice in orientation and alignment - otherwise it would be more likely to be "stampeded" (as the C's said in some recent session).

Here's to many more years of inspiration, research, utilisation and thus growth in knowledge & being! 🥂 🌟

Back
Top Bottom