Cs' sessions key sentences

EricLux

Jedi Master
Hello everyone, :-)

as I'm in the process of reading all the Cs sessions in order to integrate their teaching, I'm creating this thread to publish as I go along what I call key phrases. These are pieces of information delivered by the Cs as phrases, or phrases/questions asked by the speakers during the sessions and confirmed or refuted by the Cs.

This makes it possible to identify the pillars of teaching, so as to build up a foundation for each session/lesson (everything is a lesson!), which are enriched by each other as the sessions progress. This will lead us to ask ourselves new questions, as it allows us to see the sessions in a new light.

The work is progressive and regular, taking time to respect the energy, the answers and their format, so as to ensure the coherence of the information divulged.

Finally, to avoid redundancy, the French format can be found as a message in the associated French publication (key phrases of a given session as a message in the comments of the French translation of said session). In other words, only key phrases in English will appear in this thread. I work in the French format first, to be as comfortable as possible with the linguistic subtleties, and then switch to the English format.

This is my way of working on the lessons, and I'm sharing it with you. I hope you find it useful too.​

**​

Bonjour à tous, :-)

comme je suis en train de lire toutes les séances des Cs afin d'intégrer leur enseignement, je crée ce fil pour publier au fur et à mesure ce que j'appelle des phrases clés. Il s'agit d'informations délivrées par les Cs en tant que phrases ou de phrases/questions posées par les intervenants lors des séances et confirmées ou infirmées par les Cs.

Cela permet de dégager des piliers de l'enseignement afin de constituer un socle par séance/leçon (tout est leçon!) qui viennent s'enrichir les uns aux autres au fur et à mesure des séances. Cela nous emmènera à se poser de nouvelles questions car cela permet de percevoir les séances sous un nouveau jour.

Le travail est progressif et régulier, il prend du temps car il demande de respecter l'énergie, les réponses et leur format pour respecter la cohérence de l'information divulguée.

Enfin, pour éviter les redondances, le format en français se trouve en message dans la publication française associée (phrases clés de telle séance en message dans les commentaires de la traduction française de ladite séance). En d'autres termes, dans ce fil, ne figureront que les phrases clés en anglais. Je travaille d'abord sous le format français pour être le plus à l'aise avec les subtilités linguistiques et bascule ensuite sous le format anglais.

C'est ma façon de travailler les leçons et je la partage avec vous.

J'espère que cela vous sera aussi utile.​

July 16, 1994

- Among the Orions, there are good guys and bad guys.
- Cassiopaeans are good guys who serve selves and others.
- Awareness protects. Ignorance endangers.
- Aliens are using your bodies, energies and emotions.
- All does not conform to your perspective.
- Knowledge gives great defense.
- Knowing gives psychic defense.
- Don't need protection if you have knowledge.
- You get knowledge via the deep subconscious.
- To protect yourself : learn, meditate, read.

July 22, 1994

- Gap in surge heliographic field's inflow cause earth changes as a result of altered electromagnetic waves.
- Must know what consortium is doing.
- Very big effort on behalf of Orions and their human brethren to create new race and control.
- Cassiopaeans live in omnipresence. All realms.
- Cassiopaeans serve self and others. Self through others.
- There is no tenth planet as described by Zecharia Sitchin.​
- Venus was not ejected from Jupiter and followed a cometary orbit for a time.
- Venus appeared in your solar system from the Jupiter region and from the depths of space, as Velikovsky suggested.
- Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed by an electromagnetic pulse.

July 27, 1994

- UFO not all bad.

July 30, 1994

- Orions look like grays. Both kinds of grays. They aren't insectoid, they don't have hive souls, they don't have emotions. Their planet is similar to earth.
- There's no way to prevent Orion abductions. It would interfere with universal law of free will and service to self.
- It is the soul that matters, not the body. The body dies not the soul.
- You are energy. There is an energy that comes from soul and body connection; later the body is used for parts.
- They are using your energy and bodies to create a new race. Theirs fading out.
- A slow painful death gives them the most of what they want. You say it is sick but it is merely the ultimate form of service to self.
- Insects, like humans, were first on earth. Grays now want your planet.
- Stop thinking physical thoughts - they are low frequency.
- Anything to do with body or animal like - minimize as much as possible - that raises vibration level.
- The body is not important. Don't concentrate on life in the body. Concentrate on the spirit.
- What is chosen? Only you can choose. The choice comes by nature and free will and looking and listening. Where you are is not important. Who you are is and also what you see.​

The french version of these first sessions key sentences are here :

I'm in the process of reading all the Cs sessions in order to integrate their teaching, I'm creating this thread to publish as I go along what I call key phrases.
I agree this is a fantastic idea…if it really gets put to use in a colinear way. IOW, this process you describe is the foundation for developing a cohesive hypothesis that takes the key phrases into account.

Of course, different phrases will have different levels of significance to different people. That is natural.

In my opinion, a lot of key phrases get selectively ignored, so, I think it is debatable how effective such a list might be. But, by all means, do it! Debating over what constitutes a key phrase should be a fun learning experience for all.

Of course, different phrases will have different levels of significance to different people. That is natural.
Yes, absolutely, for some phrases, and that's what's rewarding because, thanks to the consideration of different points of view, the very idea, concept or definition fades away on its own and the overall perspective has changed. The idea, concept or definition becomes obsolete for the new reality that the globality (the network) has just integrated. The idea, concept or definition has expanded the observer's consciousness. It has fulfilled its role in enabling the observer to change class : with his expanded consciousness will come new, more fluid ideas, concepts, definitions to enable the observer to go even further.
**​
Oui, tout à fait, pour certaines phrases et c'est cela qui est enrichissant car, grâce à la prise en compte des différents points de vue, l'idée, le concept ou la définition même s'évanouit d'elle-même et la perspective globale a changé. L'idée, le concept ou la définition devient désuète pour la nouvelle réalité que la globalité (le réseau) vient d'intégrer. L'idée, le concept, la définition a permis d'élargir la conscience de l'observateur. Elle a rempli son rôle en permettant à l'observateur de changer de classe : avec sa conscience élargie vont naître de nouvelles idées, concepts, définitions plus fluides pour permettre à l'observateur d'aller encore plus loin.​
In my opinion, a lot of key phrases get selectively ignored, so, I think it is debatable how effective such a list might be. But, by all means, do it! Debating over what constitutes a key phrase should be a fun learning experience for all.​
Of course, you're right : I try to take into account all the key phrases (well, what appears to me as it is) of a session and with the experience of the first sessions, I see how to improve my approach because my consciousness has moved as a result of these first experiences and I adjust accordingly for the sessions to come. Long live the non-linearity of Consciousness! There's nothing more non-linear. 🤣
**​
Bien sûr, tu as raison : j'essaie de prendre en compte toutes les phrases clés (enfin, ce qui m'apparaît tel quel) d'une session et avec l'expérience des premières sessions, je vois comment améliorer mon approche car ma conscience a bougé suite à ces premières expériences et j'ajuste en conséquence pour les sessions à venir. Vive la non linéarité de la Conscience ! Il n'y a rien de plus non linéaire. 🤣

Totally.

I call it fuzzy logic. I think what this sort of process does is creatively focus the attention, and narrow the field of what the mind is considering by the process of eliminating distractions that are ultimately unimportant.

IOW, do I need to be thinking about Ice storms in the Arctic if my plane has crashed in the Sahara?

And of course, the Eskimos will say “Dude! Ice storms are totally relevant! And what the hell is a Baobab tree anyway?”

So having a criterion for the key phrases: what affects us ALL. And what this process can potentially do is that some key phrases might impact the importance of other seemingly key phrases and create a sort of hierarchy of what’s key where the debate would most likely become the most heated about just what that is.

Sure that is 3D thinking process but we have to use all the tools available while realizing their limitations. After all, it is just a working hypothesis that this process you suggest is driving towards. Something to be held as a distinct possibility.

September 30, 1994

- Jesus of Nazareth is an advanced spirit not born from an immaculate conception. He's an individual who had psychic or unusual powers from birth. He has an awareness from the earliest times of his life that he was in some way special or chosen. He received his teaching or training by channeling. During the course of his growing up years, he didn't travel to other countries and study under other masters. He didn't, at any point in his life, travel to India. He didn't travel to Egypt and undergo an initiation in the Great Pyramid. He lived his entire life in Palestine, in that general area. The Bible is not entirely accurate.
- The marriage at Cana did not happen and Jesus didn't feed thousands of people with a few loaves and fishes. Remember this is corrupted information altered after the fact for purposes of political and economic gain and control.
- Jesus taught spiritual truths to those starving for them. The basis of these spiritual truths was channeled information from higher sources. He taught the truth that all men are loved by the creator and are one with same. He performs some miracles as healing with the touch of his hand, telekinesis and exorcisms. Reiki is the method he used to heal. The way to enhance the Reiki energy is attain lofty spiritual purity.
- Keep channeling and meditating.
- Jesus didn't walk on water and turn water into wine. The purpose of these stories is control. Close, there was no crucifixion and no resurrection, after three days. Left earth plane on ship after extended sleep state. So he appeared to his followers to have died. They thought this. He came back to life. And then he told them things he had seen in his extended meditative sleep. He told prophecies then proclaimed eventual return. He got this information during this period of extended sleep. He was asleep, or in this state of semi-death, 96 hours. And then, a ship arrived and took him away upon pillar of light.
- There is special power or advantage in praying in the name of Jesus. He didn't die and release his spirit into the earth plane, this power is conferred since prayers go to him. When he hears the prayers, he determines their necessity against background of individual soul development. When a person prays to Jesus, he makes some sort of a decision. Well, how can he do that when millions of people are praying to him simultaneously? Soul division. Self explanatory. Not soul division as in cellular mitosis where a cell splits and replicates itself. Jesus' soul divide endlessly as a projection of consciousness. And what happens to this piece of soul that is divided or projected? Is not a piece of a soul, it's a replication. Is each replication exactly identical to the original? Yes and no. The replicated soul is not able to give individual attention. Are any of us able to replicate in this manner if we so desire? Could if in same circumstance. The way the process works is thus : when Jesus left the earth plane, he went into another dimension or density of reality, whereupon all "rules" regarding the awareness of time and space are entirely different from the way they are perceived in your realm. At this point in space time, his soul which was/is still in the physical realm, was placed in a state of something akin to suspended animation and a sort of advanced form of unconsciousness. From that point to the present, his soul has been replicated from a state of this unconsciousness in order that all who call upon him or need to be with him or need to speak to him can do so on an individual basis. His soul can be replicated ad infinitum as many times as needed. The replication process produces a state of hyperconsciousness in each and every version of the soul consciousness. Jesus is, in fact, in a state of suspension, voluntarily, in another plane of existence, having chosen to give up his life on this plane in order to continuously generate replications of his soul pattern for other people to call upon for assistance. If one repeatedly calls upon Jesus, one doesn't get repeated replications or additional strength, power or whatever. In other words, once one has truly made the connection, that's all that's needed.
- 12 souls are doing this work at the present time : Buddha, Moses, Shintanhilmoon, Nagaillikiga... Jesus is the strongest currently.
- Who was Jack the Ripper?Dr. Bates.
- Adolf Hitler was possessed by demons or evil spirits and under the control of the negatively oriented aliens.
- The passages attributed to Jesus in Matthew 24 and Luke 21, where Jesus predicts the end of the age and his return, are fairly accurately rendered.
- At the time of the Exodus, a cometary Venus passed close to the earth and cause disruption. Venus wasn't born from the planet Jupiter. It appeared in the sky from the area of Jupiter and the earth was knocked into a new orbital position because of this activity. An event of this type took place at the time of the flood of Noah. The flood of Noah occured in 10,662 B.C..
Close, Noah was an actual historical person and the same person described in the Babylonian or Sumerian texts as Utnapishtim.
- Between Sumerian and Egyptian, Sumerian is the older civilization.
- Enlil and Enki, the Annunaki of Sumerian stories were great teachers and extraterrestrial from Cassiopaea.
- The human race was genetically engineered to be slaves. Lizard beings were the genetic engineers of this slavehood. They come from Qaddeera. Zeta Reticuli. The little gray beings from Zeta Reticuli also are cybergenetic created by the lizards. They are Decoys. Are the Lizzies currently with us? Near. The Lizzies are planning to take over our planet. Close, they are planning on landing and doing this openly. They utilize such things as possession by dark energy forms to effect their control. They are in cahoots with Orions. How many members are there in the Orion/Lizzie group? 16. The Cassiopaeans are the good guys. Pleiadeans and many others too. 16 in this group too. The sides are equally balanced. The good guys don't abduct people. They may contact and voluntarily transport.
- Booth killed Abraham Lincoln. Conspiracy. But was not caught; was patsy stand in.
- The story of Noah's flood was the story of the breaking up of Atlantis. But symbolic. 6 billion people were on the planet, at that time, and 119 million (or 19 million) survived. Noah's flood was caused by the close passage of another celestial body. Martek known in your solar system now as Mars. Martek wasn't an inhabited planet at that time. It had water or other features.
In fact, when it passed close to the earth, it overloaded your planet with water you did not have prior to that time. Prior to that time, you had a water-vapor canopy surrounding your planet. This was the time of the major dying of the large dinosaurs. What event transpired to kill off most of the dinosaurs? Beasts. Mastodon, sabertooth tiger, giant sloth, etc. It was a cosmic event that brought about the death of some of the largest dinosaurs. It happened, before the flood of Noah, 27 million years ago. The event that took place, at that time, and caused the death of the dinosaurs was 18 miles diameter comet impact.
- There is any regular periodicity or cycle to this comet business. What is the period? 3600 years roughly.
- Velikovsky was correct when he said Venus was on a 52 year orbit during a certain period in our history. Close. Venus made through the solar system, 7 times, before it was precipitated into a regular planetary orbit. Venus originally came from19 light years away. It's actually an extra-solar system visitor.
- At regular intervals, the sun radiates massive amounts of electromagnetic energy which then causes the planets of the solar system to interact with one another to a greater or lesser extent. Other irregular pulsations determined by external vibrational events. The sun is not the source of the periodicity of "dyings", is that correct? Sometimes. Many causes. Well what is the cause that recurs like clockwork? Is there some cause that is a regular pulsation? Cometary showers. Where are these cometary showers from? Clusters in own orbit. Where is the orbit of these clusters? Not the Oort cloud. A specific orbit containing clusters of comets. This cluster of comets orbits around the sun. Does this cluster come into the plane of the ecliptic and cause havoc in the solar system? Exactly. How often does this cluster of comets come into the plane of the ecliptic? 3600 years.
- Is the cluster of fragments in between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter the remains of a planet? Yes. Kantek. That planet broke apart into the asteroid belt, 79 000 years ago, approximately.
- What body were the Sumerians talking about when they described the Planet of the crossing or Nibiru? Comets. This body of comets. This cluster of comets appears to be a single body. This is the same object that is rumored to be on its way here at the present time.
- The Annunaki are aliens from Zeta Reticuli. They come here every time the comet cluster is approaching to sap the souls energy created by the fear, chaos and so forth. The two events are loosely interrelated. That's why they are here now. There is a large fleet of space-ships riding a wave, so to speak, approaching your planet. These ships are from Zeta Reticuli. These craft are riding a "wave" of some sort.
- 12 planets are in your solar system : Mercury=Opatanar, Venus=Pemuntar, Earth=Saras, Mars=Masar, Jupiter=Yontar, Saturn=Zendar, Uranus=Lonoponor, Neptune=Jinoar, Pluto=Opikimanaras, NI=Montonanas, NII=Suvurutarcar and NIII=Bikalamanar.

The french version is here Séance du 30 septembre 1994

@Mrs. Peel, I'll make a note of it for future sessions : it's true that this one is really dense and that I've grouped quite a few key sentences into paragraphs.​

I'm going to space out the paragraphs to give the reading a breather :-)

Thanks, it's nice to have this kind of "list/paragraphs". A way to synthesize the information as long as some of the important information is not lost or the real meaning of the shared teaching changes.

As a suggestion, you could sort them by "category" to improve the order according to the topic.

For me it is great this way of synthesizing it and making reading a little easier to understand for certain topics, because there is knowledge about certain areas that really does not enter my head at all as there are other topics that do not interest me at all because I consider it of little importance for this density such as trying to understand something that I will only be able to understand when I am where I should be to understand it, such as the "laws" that govern another density, one can get an idea to a certain extent, but not to understand it in its fullness because it is not part of a reality with which to interact to better understand its function and involvement in a broad aspect that simply does not apply here. The "Wait and see", but if someone understands it and can explain it from several different points of view, for different ways of understanding, great.

I don't know but it seems that there are people who have more inclination towards a specific topic and not necessarily know everything. The Cass have said "pay attention to everything" and in a certain way, even if there is a topic that is not of my understanding, there is always something, always, that if you pay attention to it, at least you can see the correlation with some specific event and that is faboluso how it works.

Back
Top Bottom