C's Transcript After 28th Sept 02

I've put the new session discussion here:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=9609.0

thanks for putting these all in one thread, vulcan!

A: What do you expect with HAARP turning brains to tapioca

Q: (J) So it's a Zombie nation then?

A: You took the words right out of 6th density.

how ironic that one of the most played songs to stimulate fans at US-sporting events is by a german band called 'zombie nation' and is called 'kernkraft 400'.
(kernkraft means 'atomic energy' in german)

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kernkraft_400#.22Kernkraft_400.22

additional irony:
the song is based on a track from the 1984 Commodore 64 game 'Lazy Jones' called "Stardust".
:D

Hi Iconoclast.

I know this is trivial, but just for reference, Kernkraft 400 is the name of the band and Zombie Nation is the name of the song :D

T.C.

T.C. said:
Hi Iconoclast.

I know this is trivial, but just for reference, Kernkraft 400 is the name of the band and Zombie Nation is the name of the song :D

T.C.

from wikipedia
Many people believe the band to be named "Kernkraft 400" and the song to be "Zombie Nation". This is most likely due to a combination of factors, including that the song´s only lyrics are "Zombie Nation," and file sharing, where anyone can change the name of a file and thousands can download it in a short period of time, which became popular soon after the song was released.

I didn't see this one listed in this thread yet:

23 October 2004 - link

Q: (J) Will there be another terrorist attack in the US soon?

A: Bush does not need one, so no.

Q: (J) Will Bush continue on as President?

A: Until he dies.

Q: (J) Will he be assassinated?

A: Not likely.

Q: (H) Will he try to become a permanent leader, a Furher?

A: Will try.

Q: (H) Is he sick and will he die from his illness?

A: No...

Q: [Discussion about him being made sick or dying from other reasons.]

A: There are many ways to die.

Also, thank you Laura for posting the most recent transcript. I wish you a speedy recovery.

:/ I don't remember seeing anything else on that potential Rigel supernova. Wherever it comes from and when, does it serve as some sort of 'marker'? How does it fit in other than the DNA aspect? Or how does that aspect serve this ray of creation? As a punctuation point? It would seem that after this 'wave' and all that it entails, one would be rather busy dealing with the new reality and not getting lost in its haze of new possibilities. I just wondered if one of the post 9-28-02 sessions covered this supernova aspect since then. :/

From Another Hit for the Cassiopaeans?
Laura said:
And here's what the Cs said in April, 2007:
Quote from: Cs

Q: What percentage of what we’re seeing today as global warming is
coming from manmade compared to cosmic?

A: 4 percent.

Q: (J) There ya go. So let’s buy a hummer. (laughter) (H) And are the people that are selling us the global warming…a re
they aware that this is all….. all fake?

A: Some.

Q: (J) Are the world's oil resources dangerously depleted?
A: Not even close.
Q: (H) So, as we suspected, the whole peak oil thing is a political manipulation to get people behind the Reich?
A: Distract and conquer.

I searched for "Lindsey Williams," author of The Energy Non-Crisis and didn't get any hits, so I'll point to videos of him on YouTube: _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbakN7SLdbk (this presentation posted in January 2007).

Does anyone have a scoop on him?

I've read his book, and I don't know if he's truthful, but if so, he confirms what the C's said above. His information allegedly comes from first-hand experience, not research, and though he says he learned the truth in the 70s (and originally published his book in the early 80s), he has been under intimidation by those who are still in contact with him, and began publicly speaking out only this year.

There are also claims that Williams is non-credible, though mostly, as I've read, because his stories are first-hand, therefore mostly unverifiable. There seems to be relatively little effort though, to debunk Williams' claims. This is taken by some as evidence of his credibility, and by others as evidence of his value to the PTB as some kind of useful idiot. You know how these things are spun. Truth does sometimes come out, though, especially if there is disagreement enough about it to whip up confusion. Commenters on various discussion groups also don't like Williams' relentless promotion of this books and DVDs, however, it doesn't look to me like he holds much back any critical claims that you'd have to read the books to get. Williams also recommends the books John Perkins' Confessions of an Economic Hit Man and Smedley Butler's War as a Racket.

Williams' claim is that he, as a Baptist minister (southern and conservative), went to Alaska as a missionary in 1970 and heard about the enormity of the trans-Alaska pipeline project, which was getting underway. He saw incredible opportunity for missionary work in the convergence of 25,000 "hard-drinkin', hard-cussin', ornery" pipe-layers. He ingratiated himself as pipeline chaplain of the worker camps, saving the companies so much money in counseling fees that the executives eventually offered him extraordinary privileges and access, even to sit in on the board meetings as a consultant to management-labor relations. It is in this setting, says Williams, having gained the trust of top executives of one of the world's critical businesses, that he discovered that there was a group of people who "controlled" the entire world, because they were talked about openly in the executive setting.

The book gives quite a lot of detail regarding how the enormous oil and natural gas reserves in Alaska (allegedly as large or larger than those of Saudi Arabia) are not allowed to reach the U.S., nor are they allowed to be publicized. All we get is a trickle. The gov't tactics he describes, of using environmentalists and legal maneuvering to prevent private development of these fields, does seem to add up. He claims that the oil companies are under threat of cooperating with the the PTB plans or being bankrupted by the enforcement of gov't regulations and laws already passed and ready for use. In fact, the gov't profits handily from forcing certain restrictions and fining for transgressions, and this drives up costs enormously, which ultimately benefit the PTB. The "reward" for cooperation is big profits for the oil companies, which are also a liability because it enrages the population to the point that they would easily go along with nationalization of the industry -- another threat to them by the PTB.

To make a long story short, he describes hearing enormous plans with manipulative aims being discussed and then watching in utter amazement as they were actually carried out. Among them, the various "energy crisis" situations engineered as test cases. He describes high gas prices as a "tax" that funds the manipulative activities of the PTB -- a price that OPEC has virtually nothing to do with. He says America's might is a primary tool, at one level, of influence of the PTB. Those countries that are "enemies" of America are those that don't submit to US economic hegemony (they must denominate oil in dollars and must buy US debt to prop up the USA -- keep the tool useful). He says Iraq was destroyed under PTB orders (*) and that our ostensible leaders are under total control either by willing cooperation (because of reward) or under threat of everything up to and including death, thus we get no truth. Nothing new to SOTT readers, but it jibes.

Q: (L) What is driving Bush to have his war with Iraq?
A: Orders.

His record of predictions appears to be pretty good, including deliberate Western agitation of Russia (before the Georgia incident) as a basis for possible future crises (as Palin seems to foresee). He predicted, when oil was $140/barrel that it was going to go to only $50, which is where it seems headed, with the aim of pressuring oil-producing countries). He also predicted that Russia would discover massive amounts of oil at super-deep levels (40,000 feet down, far below the dinosaur graveyards, BTW) and claims that this has occurred. The biggest controllers, according to Williams, are international bankers, and their plans include the instigation of crises to drive populations to accept world government and total control of populations. Interestingly, he describes their arrogance and need to boast and show their hand as a possible Achille's Heel. He says that's how he's gotten his info. His bottom-line advice is to spread the truth and stand up to the lies.

Regardless, what he says does match the C's statement that we are "not even close" to depleting oil resources.

Hi pophistorian, was on SOTT too: http://www.sott.net/articles/show/160696-Video-The-Energy-Non-Crisis

I agree with you on questioning how credible Williams is but to see him speak, he is convincing to say the least and much of what he said makes a great deal of sense.

This video seemed to become virally popular just before oil prices started crashing, when he was delivering a message that they would continue to rise.

It also seemed to be the case that he had been 'given permission' by a current Senators (towards the end of the video). That seemed a bit odd to me.

Useful pawn? I don't know but very interesting and much of it feels authentic (but maybe not all).

PopHistorian said:
He also predicted that Russia would discover massive amounts of oil at super-deep levels (40,000 feet down, far below the dinosaur graveyards, BTW) and claims that this has occurred.

This claim is noted in Thomas Gold's work on the abiogenic origins of petroleum---"The Hot Deep Biosphere". The Russians have drilled a number of very deep holes which are producing petroleum. This information is difficult to collaborate, as the PTB have a narrative in place on the control, production, and distribution of energy.

F. William Engdahl: "A Century of War: Anglo-American Oil Politics and the New World Order" covers the history of the modern oil industry and the players. This book was a eye opener when I first encountered the history of British Petroleum and Royal Dutch Shell and British intelligence. The book is footnoted and traces the plans for world domination by imperial elites, some named and others unknown behind the veil of finance and intelligence.

"The Origin of Methane (and Oil) in the Crust of the Earth", at the following link presents Gold's theory on the origin of earth's hydrocarbons and possible massive reserves at deep levels from the formation of the planet.

http://web.archive.org/web/20021015163818/www.people.cornell.edu/pages/tg21/usgs.html

Thomas Gold said:
The deposits of hydrocarbons in the crust of the Earth have long been regarded by many investigators as deriving from materials incorporated in the mantle at the time of the Earth's formation. Outgassing processes, active in all geological epochs, then transported the liquids and gases liberated there into porous rocks of the crust. The alternative viewpoint, that biological debris was the source material for all crustal hydrocarbons, gained widespread acceptance when molecules of clearly biological origin were found to be present in most commercial crude oils.

Modern information re-directs attention to the theories of a non-biological, primeval origin. Among this information is the prominence of hydrocarbons—gases, liquids and solids—on many other bodies of the solar system, as well as in interstellar space. Advances in high-pressure thermodynamics have shown that the pressure-temperature regime of the Earth would allow hydrocarbon molecules to be formed and to survive between the surface and a depth of 100 to 300 km. Outgassing from such depth would bring up other gases present in trace amounts in the rocks, thus accounting for the well known association of hydrocarbons with helium. Recent discoveries of the widespread presence of bacterial life at depth point to this as the origin of the biological content of petroleum. The carbon budget of the crust requires an outgassing process to have been active throughout the geologic record, and information from planets and meteorites, as well as from mantle samples, would suggest that methane rather than CO2 could be the major souce of surface carbon. Isotopic fractionation of methane in its migration through rocks is indicated by numerous observations, providing an alternative to biological processes that have been held responsible for such fractionation. Information from deep boreholes in granitic and volcanic rock of Sweden has given support to the theory of the migration of gas and oil from depth, to the occurrence of isotopic fractionation in migration, to an association with helium, and to the presence of microbiology below 4 km depth.

The C's must be chuckling at the "dead dinosaur" theory that Western petroleum propogandists---errr---geologists
have advanced as the public narrative for petroleum production shortages. The linked paper has a lot of information
and logic that would account for various facts such as the presence of helium in most hydrocarbon production and
obviously, the theory explains the location of petroleum production along fracture lines in the earth's crust. The methane seeps up through the fractures and forms more complex hydrocarbon molecules.

Have the C's commented on the origin of the hydrocarbons found on the earth?

May as well put them all in the same place.

Session Date: September 3rd 2008 said:
Session Date: September 3rd 2008
(List of those present deleted for privacy)

(planchette begins to move... )
A: USA heading for destruction!
Q: (L) Hello. Can we say hello first?
A: Hello
Q: (L) And who do we have with us this evening?
A: Yeaionnia of Cassiopaea.
Q: (L) Do you transmit through Cassiopaea?
A: Yes
Q: (L) Okay. Why do you introduce tonight's adventures with "US is headed for destruction"?
A: Passed the point when anything could possibly be done to change the outcome.
Q: (L) What is this outcome?
A: Increasing inner turmoil. Review what happened in Germany.
Q: (L) Well, what happened in Germany in what period?
A: Towards the end of the war. Hitler's madness and the hatred of the world towards Germany.
Q: (L) Wasn't a pretty picture, was it? (J) In Germany, the rest of the world bombed Germany...
A: Yes. Expect it in the USA ultimately.
Q (J) Would that be nuclear bombs?
A: And more.
Q: (A***) Is it going to destroy the rest of the world with it?
A: Not exactly... but the cosmic stuff will take its toll.
Q: (L) Anything else on that topic for the moment since we have other issues we want to cover?
A: Be alert.
Q: (L) Okay, now we've got a few odds and ends questions for various people.... (personal questions and answers deleted.) .... I'd like to know exactly what is lucid dreaming?
A: Partly conscious awareness while other systems are still switched off and subconscious bleeds through. Can be hypnogogic or hypnopompic or "other" states.
Q: (L) Well, is it a useful state for finding out what's going on in your subconscious, or changing your reality or anything like that?
A: It can be useful for entertainment mainly.
Q: (L) So there are no outstanding benefits to be obtained from practicing so-called lucid dreaming?
A: Not really.
Q: (L) Anything else about lucid dreaming? (DD) I had one yesterday! (Ark) Cheap movies! (laughter)
(L) Next question: As you know, we've been having (a discussion about MPD /DID in reference to a particular individual). My question is, what makes a person susceptible to MPD? Let me rephrase that: Are some people more susceptible to splitting than others?
Q: (L) What would make a person more susceptible?
A: Being an organic portal.
Q: (L) Okay. is an individual - an OP - less likely to recover, or is it more difficult for them to recover?
A: Yes. Almost impossible. Also be aware that some individuals are actually born with many divisions in their makeup.
Q: (L) Does that mean that _______ is possibly an OP?
A: We hesitated to make such a pronouncement, but since we see that you have such suspicion, then we can confirm it.
Q: (L) Why not just say, "yes"? (laughter and discussion about C's "legalese" answer)
(L) Alright, how many alters or different personalities does ______ actually have?
A: Seven dominant and many temporaries that are born and die frequently.
Q: (A***) Is she aware of all these personalities? (Ark) Which "she"? (laughter)
A: Several are aware of the others but a couple think they are the only ones.
Q: (A****) Do we communicate mainly with one or two or all of them?
A: You have encountered four.
Q: (L) More than enough for me. (A***) Do they have different names for themselves?
A: Some do.
Q: (L) Okay, can multiple personality disorder or dissociative identity disorder be induced in a souled individual or one who is potentially souled?
A: Yes, but it is extremely difficult.
Q: (S) Does that mean that all these programmed assassins are all OPs or something?
A: Most likely.
Q: (DD) (audio too faint but referring to inducing MPD in souled individuals.)
A: Very difficult.
Q: (DD) You hear stories about children of military families that are inducted into this and taken at a very early age...
A: What kind of genetics do you think you are dealing with in "military families?"
Q: (L) That leads me to my next question. You've said that psychopaths are defective OPs?
Q: (L) Well, how do they get to be defective? I'm trying to figure out how to ask this... Are they defective because they're born that way?
Q: (L) Are they defective because of something that happened in their childhood?
A: Sometimes...
Q: (A***) Were they engineered that way somewhere along the line?
A: Some are engineered especially lately. But in general it is genetics due to mutation.
Q: (L) Okay, so if it's due to a mutation, when did the original mutation occur?
A: More than one occasion, but first time was fifty thousand years ago.
Q: (L) Is it true that psychopaths... well, we know they appear in the population at a certain percentage. Do they increase at various times in history so that they grow more numerous and kind of take over the planet and create a lot of destruction, and in creating this destruction, do they destroy themselves or reduce their own numbers significantly, kind of like populations of rabbits and foxes or something like that?
A: Very similar, yes.
Q: (L) Is there anything to my idea that the present strain of psychopathy comes from a crossing between Neanderthal and Aryan types in Europe or in Asia somewhere?
A: One strain, yes. But not all psychopaths.
Q: (L) What particular strain would come from the crossing of the Neanderthal and the Aryan cross?
A: The kind with the drive to destroy.
Q: (A***) Aren't all psychopaths basically destructive? (L) I don't think so. I think for example the schizoidal psychopath, they're different. And then there's the paranoid psychopath, and then of course when you're dealing with pure psychopaths, you've got a scale... what do you call it, a spectrum. Can anybody else think of any other questions on that topic? That pretty much covers my questions.
(Ark) Is Putin a psychopath?
A: Now, now... That would be cheating!
Q: (L) I don't think he is. (S) I think he could still be evil, ya know, but of all the leaders I've ever heard or read about, he seems to say the most reasonable and truthful things. Which doesn't mean he isn't evil or hasn't done evil things, but in comparison to all the other ones... (L) When you're in that position, growing up in this world, how can you not be... But he's like the Diet Coke of Evil: Just one calorie. (Ark) When you want to show that you are not a psychopath, you have to say something completely different. (L) Well, Bush does it all the time, Bush is always saying those completely different things all the time too, but he doesn't have any action to back it up. I mean, he didn't do anything to break down the oligarchs in the US, and the US has plenty of them. (J) In the time that Putin has been in power, he hasn't really used his power... (L) In an evil way... (J) like Bush has, Putin hasn't invaded any other countries unilaterally, or...
(L) Any other questions before we take a little break here? Oh, can some cases of multiple personalities be just simply cases of possession?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Could some cases of multiple personalities be where more than one spirit essence resides in the same body?
A: Can be.
Q: (L) So if it's a case of possession acting as MPD, then it would be with a souled person, is that correct?
Q: (Ark) Can these possessions also be divided into souled and non-souled?
A: Not usually.
Q: (A***) Are some cases caused be extreme trauma or... (L) They already said that was very rare, very difficult.
A: Yes, as you are thinking, but again, it is difficult and rare.
Q: (Ark unfurls his list of questions) (L) Ah, you came with your list? (Ark) Well, normally I do not come with a list, but probably as Joe knows it, if you don't have a list, probably you are not able to ask questions. Somehow everything evaporates, yeah? So, it was back to previous sessions where you were talking about inverted geometrical representation of gravity, and I didn't know for a long time what it can be. Now I have an idea that it can refer to the work of Burkhard Heim and to what I am doing now with the spaces of (end of side 1)... and I would like to know if my guess is right or almost right?
A: You are so hot there are flames! "Pyro" anyone?
Q: (Ark) But I want an answer! (L) Well, that means you're right. (discussion of "pyro") (Ark) Alright, next. Long ago, you talk about that I should find a paper about windows, and we ask what windows, and you answer mathematical windows. I was inquiring whether it has to do with chaos and fractals and Mandelbrot and, well, and so that's still my guess. And I must say that probably for seven years, I couldn't figure out and find a paper on these windows. Or maybe I have and I don't know. So my question is, can I have another hint on this?
A: Remember the "center of the sphere" is a window.
Q: (Ark) Center of the sphere... Now again, you mentioned long ago Mandelbrot, in fact you spelled it strange like "Mandlebrot" while normally people say "Mandel"... So I was looking for years for this Mandelbrot, and I thought it was fractals, and this was a good beginning. But I still don't know what Mandelbrot has to do with the center of the sphere because it must be somehow connected to windows, too. Hint?
A: Emergence from the center. The surface is where "things happen" and where the fractals coalesce.
Q: (Ark) 1969 you mentioned I should go back to 1969, what I was doing in 1969... Well, in 1969 I was playing with quantum logic along with many other things. And this quantum logic can be connected to this inverted geometrical representation of gravity that is needed to explain consciousness. Now what is the use of this quantum logic? Is this quantum logic useful indeed or should I forgot it and concentrate on something else? Is quantum logic useful?
A: Peripheral.
Q: (Ark) Peripheral. Is 1969 also peripheral?
A: No, there was something else.
Q: (Ark) Thank you. (L) Anybody else got any questions? (DD) Yeah, would a cervical correction help Laura?
A: Possibly. But the main problem is inflammation. Anything that eases the physical is helpful, though.
Q: (D) Would the nanosilver solutions help the inflammation?
Q: (DD) (inaudible) Along those lines, I began giving the silver to my dog beginning yesterday after a hiatus... Will that help her inflammation and yet not cause her digestive problems?
A: Lower the dose slightly and give probiotics. But remember you can only do so much. She is looking forward to graduation and you should not hold her back too tightly.
Q: (DD) Okay, good. I lowered the dose to 1.5 CCs this time, is that still too high?
A: Should be OK.
Q: (DD) Well, that makes me feel better. (G) I wanted to ask about vitamin D supplements. Is it harmful to those infected with L bacteria?
Q: (DD) Silver should take care of that bacterial infection.
A: Partly, but here the problem is not enough of the right bacteria.
Q: (DD) Probiotic supplementation.
Q: (A***) Are the probiotics good for me too?
A: Absolutely.
Q: (discussion of probiotics and using them along with any antibiotic). (DD) The silver I've got... this BioPharma in India can't understand why this particular type of silver does not disrupt probiotics because every single colloidal silver experimentation that they've been doing, they had to supplement, and nobody knows why this process that makes this silver doesn't affect probiotics. That's something that they're undertaking a study on now. Because ionic silver will kill the probiotics... (A***) I wanna ask, do I have a problem with this bacteria as well?
Q: (A***) If so, is lying in the sun bad for me because of the vitamin D it produces?
Q: (A***) Sun is bad? Just a little bit of sun?!
A: Not direct.
Q: (A***) Whatever!! (laughter) Is that the reason I'm getting these white spots?
A: Fungal overgrowth.
Q: (DD) Quick question about the probiotic thing. Why is that this elemental colloidal silver doesn't disrupt intestinal bacteria?
A: Does not bind in the same way due to "shape".
Q: (DD) Yeah, well, we saw these TDM photographs that showed the shape, but it doesn't have anything to do with the negative particle charge as opposed to the positive charge of ionic silver? Does the positive particle charge, as opposed to the negative particle charge of ionic silver, have some effect that spares the probiotics?
A: Has some effect, but the main issue is the shape which does not fit the same binding site.
Q: (DD) Hmm. That's interesting. (Z) I have a low vitamin D. Is it because of L bacteria infection?
A: Yes and other resident "critters."
Q: (DD) Are they protozoan?
A: No.
Q: (A***) Do I have adrenal fatigue?
A: Very slight.
Q: (DD) Did my living in Southern California and all the electromagnetic smog have a causal effect on this acalacia (sp?) issue? (L) What's acalacia? (DD) It's a neurological cessation of the esophagus contractions that bring food to your stomach. I was just wondering if the EM pollution was a causal factor.
A: Partly.
Q: Has moving to France reduced that?
A: Yes also change in food supply.
(closing questions of a private nature deleted)

END OF SESSION

Session Date: October 22nd 2008 said:
Session Date: October 22nd 2008

Laura, Ark, Chu, Anna, Simon, Scottie, Joe, A****

A: Hello
Q: (L) And who do we have with us this evening?
A: Sikeloraea
Q: (L) And where do you transmit through?
A: Cassiopaea
Q: (A******) Is there a connection between chemicals and gases in the air that can change DNA? (L) Can you say that again a little slower? (A****) Like, can chemicals and gases change your DNA if you breathe them while you're pregnant? Can they change your baby's DNA? (L) Okay, so the question is: can chemicals or gases in the atmosphere change the DNA of a developing baby if breathed in by the mother?
A: Not usually. But there are some that can pass the placental barrier. Research on your own as these are generally known.
Q: (Discussion of answer and asking precise questions) (L) Well, DNA can make you change at any time that it changes. I think the problem here is that there are defenses built in to protect infants from the mother's environment. But that doesn't mean that someone whose already in the world couldn't breathe a mixture of gases (assuming that gases can change DNA) and make them change. Your stomach lining replaces itself every 8 hours, every 24 hours you have a completely new pancreas, so it's theoretically possible that your entire body could be transformed if the DNA to do so got turned on. That's probably where legends of werewolves came from. (L) Can breathing a different mixture of gases for anybody in general affect their DNA?
A: Certainly, but not exactly as you propose. More likely to change DNA are ingested substances both organic and inorganic. Also note that most such changes are detrimental. Witness the well known effects of heavy metals and petroleum products.
Q: (L) Anything else? (More discussion of answers and asking questions) (L) A****** also asks: Are there monsters in caves all over the world?
A: No, not every one. P4 P3 P2 monsters are most usual.
Q: (L) What is a P4 P3 P2 monster?
A: Species designation.
Q: (L) Species designation by whom? Maybe I don't want to know!
A: Their creators aka 4D.
Q: (L) Was this little monster that we got this picture of that was supposed to be in the Cheddar caves, was that one of these P4 P3 P2 monsters?
A: P3
Q: (L) Aaah! Creepy! Are P3 or P4 worse or creepier?
A: Depends on your perspective.
Q: (A*****) Are there monsters in the caves in Malta too?
A: Oh, yes.
Q: (A****) Okay, we've got to go! (Chu) Was this bird sound flapping and hitting my door a creature?
Q: (A*****) Which caves do the monsters dwell in?
A: Research for answer.
Q: (L) I have some books on that topic that you can read. Okay, there are a couple of things we wanted to cover...
{Segment deleted; questions about strategic enclosure for cass and sott}
Q: (L) Speaking of lawsuits...
{Segment about Eric Pepin and Higher Balance Institute deleted for the present.}
Q: (L) Well, what about his product that he markets, this "Magneurol", that's supposed to make you super-psychic? Is there anything to that?
A: Sure... It makes you susceptible to microwave and other transmissions and your brain can literally light up like landing lights!
Q: (Simon) Landing lights... (L) Landing lights? Like something is going to land there?
A: You got it!
Q: (Simon) Does it make people identifiable to 4D or some alien race or species or...?
A: That is not the main purpose. It attracts those entities that seek certain "experiences." {Part of answer deleted which refers specifically to Eric Pepin.}
Q: (L) In other words, say earth-bound spirits "land" on these people or connect to them because of this Magneurol and induce them to seek out or desire or want the kinds of activities that Pepin promotes behind the scenes? Is that what you're suggesting?
A: Pretty much.
Q: (Joe) Is that why they don't report it? Because they "zone out"? (Scott) Like they’re in full possession mode. (L) Very interesting. The C's said once something about how iron can help changing densities or moving easily in and out of densities. (Joe) That was in response to your question about the changeling babies dying when brought near to iron. (L) Well there were some other things we wanted to ask about too.
{Segment deleted: refers to strategic enclosure for sott/cass.}
Q: (Anna) Is garlic bad for me?
A: No!!!!!!!
Q: (Chu) What about {yerba} mate?
Q: (Anna) Is mate the reason I've been having trouble sleeping lately?
A: Most likely. Use only in morning.
Q: (Chu) Is there anything we should improve or change in our candida/detox diet?
A: You are all doing well. Search transcripts for clues about minerals and secrets.
Q: (Ark) What can I do to sleep better?
A: Valerian.
Q: (Ark) What? (Anna) Valerian. It helps you relax. Just for me personally, I have a feeling that taking calcium isn't good for me. Is that correct?
A: Yes. It is too widely promoted and consumed out of balance with other minerals.
{Personal questions about specific individuals deleted.}
Q: (A****) Will the detox/anti-candida diet help me to stop having negative thoughts?
A: Yes indeed! Follow the diet and especially the supplements. The information about "secrets" applies to you too!!!!
Q: (Discussion of answer)
A: Also, what's with the depressing and mind warping music?!
Q: (A******) My music isn't depressing!
A: You should sing more. Clear melodies can change the vibration of your physical structure.
Q: (A****) That's why I sing in the bathroom.
A: Art and music are your gifts. Do not waste them.
Q: (A****) So that's why I sing because I know subconsciously...
A: You should study voice. It could be your ticket to dreamland.
Q: (A*****) So if I follow this candida thing and stop being so weird then it could help me accomplish my goals? (Discussion)
A: Yes. Always. When the voice within is in harmony with the voice without, the angels will sing with you.
Q: (A***) Okay. Sounds good. So when I do all this stuff, and I bloom, will I know instinctively where I ought to be?
Q: (Simon) (question about breathing exercises)
A: Laura can teach you a better technique.
Q: (Chu) Does this music and singing thing apply to all of us?
Q: (Anna) Uh-oh. (L) Just not to the same extent. (Anna) I have a whiskey voice, people! (L) I think singing helps you, but in A****'s case it was specific. (Scottie) So that would mean that playing an instrument would be good, yes?
A: Music is a good mode of expression for most people. But there are some who can change others lives with their heart and voice: A******.
Q: (L) Any last questions? (Ark) I just wanted to make a comment about how this music is good for everybody. It depends on what you have in your heart and mind. Remember F****! (laughter)
A: You hit the nail on the bald head! Goodbye.
{The referenced individual "F****" is completely bald.}

END OF SESSION

Q: (Chu) Is there anything we should improve or change in our candida/detox diet?
A: You are all doing well. Search transcripts for clues about minerals and secrets.
minerals and secrets mentioned together in transcripts 970719
A: Trace minerals interact with deeply held secrets.
and 981205
Q: (L) What about the clay and the montmorillonite, and the
connection of the clay TO the montmorillonite, and what you
once said about trace minerals unlocking secrets in some
way?
Q: (L) Yes what? (A) How much should we drink?
Q: (L) We shouldn't drink it?
A: Be vague, we vague.
Q: (L) Is this montmorillonite the objective of the clues about
tritium? The fact that tritium pointed to this clay, and that this
clay is situated in the Rhineland, among other select sites, and
alfalfa possibly grows there. Is this where the clue was
supposed to lead us?
A: The question is about the mind, spirit and body, and what
happens hence.
Q: (L) Well, what I am trying to get to here is: is it useful for
us to ingest this montmorillonite? Will it assist in this
mind/body/spirit connection?
A: What is more to the point is who was assisted before, how
and why.
Q: (L) I don't get it. Maybe it is because I am so tired, but I
am hitting a blank on that.
A: You must be, as the obvious is quite oblivious!
Q: (A) We are not getting anything about this mineral... who
was assisted before, how and why... (F) I can figure that out!
(L) Well, go ahead! (F) If this clay is in Germany, and if the
implication is that the mineral causes some sort of beneficial
effect, perhaps, in antiquity, somebody was using it for that
reason. (L) Is F**** right on this?
A: Yes, he is.
and from--http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=64408
When bentonite absorbs water and swells, it is stretched open like a highly porous sponge; the toxins are drawn into these spaces by electrical attraction and bound fast. In fact, according to the Canadian Journal of Microbiology (31 [1985], 50-53), bentonite can absorb pathogenic viruses, aflatoxin (a mold), and pesticides and herbicides including Paraquat and Roundup. The clay is eventually eliminated from the body with the toxins bound to its multiple surfaces....According to Knishinsky, benefits reported by people using liquid clay for a period of two to four weeks include: improved intestinal regularity; relief from chronic constipation, diarrhea, indigestion, and ulcers; a surge in physical energy; clearer complexion; brighter, whiter eyes; enhanced alertness; emotional uplift; improved tissue and gum repair; and increased resistance to infections. “Clay works on the entire organism. No part of the body is left untouched by its healing energies,” he notes......Knishinsky’s research suggests that the regular intake of liquid clay (typically one to three tablespoons daily, in divided doses) can produce other benefits including parasite removal from the intestines, allergy and hay fever relief, and elimination of anemia and acne. For example, clay helps anemia because it contains both types of dietary iron (ferrous and ferric) in an easily assimilated form; it reduces discomfort from allergies by quickly neutralizing allergens that would otherwise produce allergic reactions; and it reduces heartburn and indigestion by absorbing excess stomach acids.
However, clay’s forte is probably its role as a general internal detoxification and cleansing agent. According to Keith Payne of White Rock Mineral Corporation in Springville, Utah, clay scrapes and cleans the lining of the colon. “As the colon becomes cleaner, its ability to absorb minerals and other nutrients increases, making the minerals even more bioavailable, thus giving more energy.”
and from ---http://www.triganic.com/Montmorillonite%20-%20Bentonite%20Clay.htm
Montmorillonite clays are bentonite clays and bentonite clays are montmorillonite clays. They are not two separate minerals as we think. They are one and the same thing. All types of bentonite clays are grouped together under the Montmorillonite or Smectite group of clays. To speak of one is to speak of the other.

Marketing of various brand names using the different terminology for the same thing, in the same text, is often responsible for the confusion that arises.

Montmorillonite was named after its discovery locality, Montmorillon, France in the 1800's. Bentonite was named after Fort Benton, Montana, near which it was discovered.
so Montmorillion France hmmm maybe the cathars did take it
RRR

Back
Top Bottom