C's Transcript After 28th Sept 02

rrraven said:
Montmorillonite clays are bentonite clays and bentonite clays are montmorillonite clays. They are not two separate minerals as we think.

I disagree.

Bentonite is a rock consisting of a mixture of different clay minerals, with a montmorillonite content of 60-80%. Bentonite usually forms from weathering of volcanic ash, mostly in the presence of water. The term bentonite have been used for clay beds of uncertain origin.

Montmorillonite is a very soft clay mineral, known for its agricultural value because it has a great water absorption capability.

The first time I heard of Montmorillonite was during my studies in Hesse (Rhein-Main Area), where many soils developed from Loess, an aeolian sediment with a high content of Montmorillonite. The fertility of the soil is so outstanding that when the Romans tried to protect their (occupied) territory against the Germanic tribes with a border rampart (the Upper Germanic Limes) they shaped it as a peninsula to include the "Wetterau" (a fertile undulating tract in southern Hesse) in order to use it as the breadbasket of occupied Germania (picture). At least that's the way we have learned it. Maybe the Romans had other reasons why this region rich in Montmorillonite was so important for them.

Montmorillonite is also known to cause micelles (lipid spheres) to assemble together into Vesicles. These are structures that resemble cell membranes on many cells. It can also help nucleotides to assemble into RNA which will end up inside the vesicles and, under the right conditions, will replicate themselves [2]. This might be the origin of life on earth.
source:Wikipedia

Actually, here in the States, bentonite IS a clay mineral - very soft and known for it's water absorbing ability, among other things - it is not a rock.  So, perhaps there is a language barrier here?  Where did you get the idea that bentonite is a rock?

From Wikipedia:

Bentonite is an absorbent aluminium phyllosilicate generally impure clay consisting mostly of montmorillonite. There are a few types of bentonites and their names depend on the dominant elements, such as K, Na, Ca, and Al. As noted in several places in the geologic literature, there are some nomenclatorial problems with the classification of bentonite clays. Bentonite usually forms from weathering of volcanic ash, most often in the presence of water. However, the term bentonite, as well as a similar clay called tonstein, have been used for clay beds of uncertain origin. For industrial purposes, two main classes of bentonite exist: sodium and calcium bentonite. In stratigraphy and tephrochronology, completely devitrified (weathered volcanic glass) ash-fall beds are commonly referred to as K-bentonites when the dominant clay species is illite. Other common clay species, and sometimes dominant, are montmorillinite and kaolinite. Kaolinite dominated clays are commonly referred to as tonsteins and are typically associated with coal.

Thanks Pinkerton.

Well, the English language does not look very imaginative if you compare:

English German

rock [geol.] der Fels geotechnisch
rock der Felsen
rock [geol.] das Felsgestein
rock das Gestein
rock [geol.] die Gesteinsart
rock [geol.] der Gesteinsbrocken
rock die Klippe
rock [coll.] der Klunker [ugs.]
rock [mus.] der Rock
rock das Rütteln
rock der Stein

If Wikipedia says "bentonite clays" it can't be a clay mineral.

anart said:
Actually, here in the States, bentonite IS a clay mineral - it is not a rock. So, perhaps there is a language barrier here? Where did you get the idea that bentonite is a rock?

I have studied earth sciences and we called bentonite a "Gesteinsart" which would translate to "type of rock".
It does not matter how soft or solid the material appears to be.
A further contribution to the confusion might be a different usage of the term bentonite as an industrial substance.

I don't want to split hairs but the textbooks and even Wikipedia state that Bentonite "consists mostly of montmorillonite".
As montmorillonite is a clay mineral we must face the fact that the equation Bentonite = Montmorillonite can't be correct.

transdimensional said:
I have studied earth sciences and we called bentonite a "Gesteinsart" which would translate to "type of rock".

Then the translation is incorrect.  Bentonite is a clay  (I too have studied earth sciences, having a Bachelor's Degree in Materials Engineering and having studied bentonite so much to know much more than I ever wanted to know about it.)  Again, your confusion appears to be a language issue.  Yes, bentonite can contain montmorillonite in situ where other clays are present as well, but can also be pure montmorillonite, as there are a few different types of bentonite,  but make no mistake - bentonite is a clay, not a rock (which is really my only point, since, of course, there are varying compositions in different deposits).

:lol:

Hi Anart,

before we move on to much more interesting topics one last statement while trying to avoid obviously existing language issues:

I agree, concerning grain sizes Bentonite is a clay.

anart said:
Actually, here in the States, bentonite IS a clay mineral
As bentonite (mainly) consists of different clay minerals it can't be a clay mineral.
Besides the language issue there seems to be a nomenclature issue.
I think that nomenclature can slightly differ even when comparing the usage in soil sciences, geology, or geomorphology.

It is too hard to find my geo sciences dictionary right now. I didn't mean "rock" as a hard material in comparison to "clay" as a soft material. It was meant as a kind of genus for all these compositions of minerals, organic residues, breccias and so on which can be the basic raw material for soil development.

BTW: It's quite funny to discuss these topics on the Cassiopea Forum. The other people must be pretty bored by now...

Many greetings from a fellow earth scientist!

I found a paralell between what C´s said about the movements of the earth's crust and creative energy and the Ra material:

5 JAN 2005

Q: (L) Regarding the recent earthquake and tsunami, there is a huge buzz on the net that this was not a natural phenomenon. Some say it could have been a meteor; others say it was a US nuke; others say it was India and Israel playing around in deep sea trenches. Then there is the speculation on an EM weapon of some description. The New agers are saying it was the start of the final 'Earth Changes". So what really caused this earthquake that happened one year minus one hour after the earthquake in Iran?

A: Pressure in earth. Not any of the proferred suggestions. But remember that the human cycle mirrors the cycle of catastrophe and human mass consciousness plays a part.

Q: In what way does mass consciousness play a part?

A: When those with higher centers are blocked from full manifestation of creative energy, that energy must go somewhere. If you cannot create "without" you create "within".

Questioner:

We are now in the fourth density. Will the effects of the fourth density increase in the next thirty years? Will we see more changes in our environment and our effect upon our environment?

Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density is a vibrational spectrum. Your time/space continuum has spiraled your planetary sphere and your, what we would call galaxy, what you call star, into this vibration. This will cause the planetary sphere itself to electromagnetically realign its vortices of reception of the in-streaming of cosmic forces expressing themselves as vibrational webs so that the Earth thus be fourth-density magnetized, as you may call it.

This is going to occur with some inconvenience, as we have said before, due to the energies of the thought-forms of your peoples which disturb the orderly constructs of energy patterns within your Earth spirals of energy which increases entropy and unusable heat. This will cause your planetary sphere to have some ruptures in its outer garment while making itself appropriately magnetized for fourth density. This is the planetary adjustment.

You will find a sharp increase in the number of people, as you call mind/body/spirit complexes, whose vibrational potentials include the potential for fourth-vibrational distortions. Thus, there will seem to be, shall we say, a new breed. These are those incarnating for fourth-density work.

And this

60.11 Questioner: In trying to understand the creative energies, it has occurred to me that I really do not understand why unusable heat is generated as our Earth moves from third into fourth density. I know it has to do with disharmony between the vibrations of third and fourth density but why this would show up as a physical heating within the Earth is beyond me. Can you enlighten me on that?

Ra: I am Ra. The concepts are somewhat difficult to penetrate in your language. However, we shall attempt to speak to the subject. If an entity is not in harmony with its circumstances it feels a burning within. The temperature of the physical vehicle does not yet rise, only the heat of the temper or the tears, as we may describe this disharmony. However, if an entity persists for a long period of your space/time in feeling this emotive heat and disharmony, the entire body complex will begin to resonate to this disharmony, and the disharmony will then show up as the cancer or other degenerative distortions from what you call health.

When an entire planetary system of peoples and cultures repeatedly experiences disharmony on a great scale the earth under the feet of these entities shall begin to resonate with this disharmony. Due to the nature of the physical vehicle, disharmony shows up as a blockage of growth or an uncontrolled growth since the primary function of a mind/body/spirit complex’s bodily complex is growth and maintenance. In the case of your planet the purpose of the planet is the maintenance of orbit and the proper location or orientation with regards to other cosmic influences. In order to have this occurring properly the interior of your sphere is hot in your physical terms. Thus instead of uncontrolled growth you begin to experience uncontrolled heat and its expansive consequences.

Though undated, this excerpt is most certainly after Sept. 02 found here: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=11040.0
Quote from: Bernhard on Yesterday at 04:55:14 AM
Quote from: Laura on Yesterday at 02:52:45 AM
I would also point out to you that your mother is only your mother in this life (assuming you are souled and have reincarnated) and is not the mother of your soul. She is only the mother of your genetic body.

Considering that one is a souled being and has reincarnated , does it follow that one chooses one parents according to the best "match", circumstances, life "purpose/mission" and lessons to be learned, incld. karmic ones? Obviously there is no "proof" for this, but I always wondered if we choose our parents.

Not necessarily in the sense you think. I always thought that myself and I had a LOT of trouble getting the observed data to fit the assumption. A recent Cs session disabused me of the notion and made a lot more sense. The context is a member of our staff whose parents have been really nasty about his decision to leave the US and come to France to live and work with us. They went through all kinds of concatenations to get him to come home, but, even though they could afford it and were invited numerous times, would never come and visit him here. (Parents and family of all staff are always accommodated here!) Their abusive tone when writing and/or calling him was an ongoing problem. At one point, he thought that maybe they would stop being abusive if he would give in and go home for a holiday. BUT, he had doubts about it because many of the insinuations they had made - that he was crazy, needed counseling because he thought the US was turning into a Fascist state, etc - made him wonder just what they were setting up. Here is the exchange:

... (**) Would it be a good idea to go home for Thanksgiving or Christmas and face my parents so to speak?
A: Why?
Q: (**) Okay… (Long pause)
A: Answer please…
Q: (**) I don’t know. Because it was suggested as perhaps something that would help me to learn to deal with them more effectively or to help me get over being bothered, and…
A: Do you think you are going to have to deal with them here?
Q: (**) Yes, actually, regardless of whether or not they visit… (L) I think they’re asking are you going to have to learn to deal with them in an ongoing way. (**) As in… (***) As in could you do it from here? Will you have to do it in any case…
A: You need to deal with you.
Q: (**) How so?
A: You are wounded; do you go out and play in the dirt before the wound is closed?
Q: (**) Definitely not. Any recommendations - like writing a journal - that would help me heal, besides what I have been doing?
A: Good idea. But keep in mind always that they are the parents of the physical not the soul. This is true for all. In some cases, in this particular time in the cycle, many who made plans for this gathering of souls had to take “what you could get” in terms of incarnational options. For the most part strong parent child bonds are part of the genetic body.
Q: (Discussion) (**) Just out of curiosity, if I went to the US, would I be able to get out?
A: Are you willing to take that chance after considering the last comment?

I got this paper that confirms the utility of clay in the cleaning of the body, I will put only fragments because the copyright

Efficacy of Tunisian montmorillonite for in vitro aflatoxin binding and in vivo amelioration of physiological alterations

Applied Clay Science 42 (2008) 151–157

Abstract

Aflatoxins (AFs), a group of closely related, extremely toxic mycotoxins produced by Aspergillus flavus and A. parasiticus, can occur as natural contaminants of food and feeds. AFs have been shown to be hepatotoxic, carcinogenic, mutagenic and teratogenic to different animal species. In the current study Tunisian montmorillonite (TM) was evaluated versus AFs caused toxicities in human colon cancer cell line (Caco-2) and in rats as a
sensitive model. The aims of this study were threefold: (1) to evaluate the efficacy of TM to adsorb AFs from aqueous solution, (2) to protect Caco-2 cell line against AFs-induced cytotoxicity, DNA fragmentation and caspase-3-dependent apoptosis induction and (3) to evaluate the protective effect of TM against AFs toxicity in Sprague–Dawley rats. In the in vitro study, three concentrations of TM (0.5, 1, and 2 mg/L aqueous solution) and three
concentrations of AFB1 (10, 20, 50 mg/L) were tested. The results indicated that TM had a high capacity of adsorbing AFB1 at different concentrations tested. The quantity adsorbed was 19.26 mg of AFB1/g of TM. TM protects Caco-2 cells, inhibits DNA fragmentation and reduces caspase-3 enzymes activity in aflatoxin-treated Caco-2 cell culture. The in vivo results indicated that rats fed AFs-contaminated diet (2.5 mg kg−1 diet) for 2 weeks showed severe serum biochemical changes typical of aflatoxicosis. Rats treated with TM alone (5%) or in combination with aflatoxin were comparable to the control. The TM was found to be safe and successful in the prevention of aflatoxin toxicity and cytotoxicity.

[...]
The basis of interest in the biological effects of montmorillonite
concerns one or more of their physical and chemical properties,
such as ion exchange capacity, adsorption and related molecular
sieve properties
. In a previouswork, Abbès et al. (2006a,b, 2007a)
demonstrated that the administration of clayminerals at a levels as
high as 5 g/kg b.w did not show any toxic effects that were
measured using biochemical, haematological, and immunological
parameters in mice. In the same respect, Chung et al. (1990)
demonstrated that the addition ofmontmorillonite (20 g/kg diet) to
chicken feed did not show any toxicity. According to Wiles et al.
(2004), the mixed feed with 20 g of clay/kg diet provided to
pregnant rats did not show any toxicological effects after a long
exposure.Wang et al. (2005) demonstrated that the addition of 1.5
or 3 mg/kg diet daily for 14 days did not show any toxic effects in
the equilibrium of vitamins and minerals in human blood.
Actually there are a variety of commercial adsorbents available
on the market in the form of feed additives. Many of thesemay be
nonselective in their action and may pose significant hidden risks
due to interaction with nutrients and other important feed borne
chemicals [...]

[...]
Recently,
Abbès et al. (2007a) indicated that TM has a good ability to
adsorb heavy metals and protect mice against immunotoxicological
effect of cadmium.

This study has shown that TM alone does not have a negative
impact on biochemical and immunological parameters.
The non
toxic effect of montmorillonite was evaluated in series of research
efforts carried out by us or other investigators (Chung et al., 1990)
in chickens, (Wiles et al., 2004) in pregnant rats, (Abdel-Wahhab
et al., 2005a) in Tilapia fish, (Wang et al., 2005) in humans and in
mice (Abbès et al., 2007b).
In conclusion, the results of the current study indicated that
montmorillonite has a high affinity for AFB1 in vitro and forms
a stable adsorption complex. Montmorillonite is non toxic and
effective to reduce the bioavailability of AFs in vitro and in the
gastrointestinal tract, and prevents its biochemical and immunological
toxicity. Montmorillonite can be used as an ‘inorganic
sponge’ sequestering AFs in the gastrointestinal tract of farm
animals.

This confirm that clay could be helpful as complement in the detox diet and for external use too.

From 1997 to this day , Who thought that we will have special breathing system , pray , and video ? , detoxing body , mind , networking ,
all from INSPIRATION from US - "C's" in the future , then maybe there is a chance to Stop this "Evil" STS system from 4D.

Going sleep after Breathing system :)

Greeting.
Peace.
Lucas W.

Q: (A) I want to ask about the collapse of the World Trade Center. There is evidence of seismicity and unusual pulses that seem to have simply disintegrated matter.
A: Very good observation, but that does not mean human sabotage either. There were certainly "pulses." They were of a "natural" source that was "sculpted" or "shaped" and directed.
Q: What do you mean by a 'natural source?'
A: Energies of the planet artificially collected and disbursed. An artificial earthquake sort of.

New paper from Journal of 911 Studies: _http://www.911blogger.com/node/20693

A new paper is available at The Journal of 9/11 Studies. This is from Professor Graeme MacQueen, and is called "Did the Earth Shake Before The South Tower Hit the Ground?" Here are some excerpts.

"In the debate over the collapses of the Twin Towers on 9/11, the shaking of the earth that accompanied these collapses has played an important role. This shaking registered clearly on seismographs. Less clear, however, are its causes and the times it began. The National Institute of Standards and Technology emphasizes the role of the debris from the collapsing buildings in producing the seismic signals. In assessing NIST’s hypothesis I focus on the collapse of the South Tower and attempt to determine the time the collapse began, the time the debris from the Tower struck the ground, and the temporal relation of these events to the shaking of the earth that accompanied the collapse. I consider both the Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory’s seismic evidence and the evidence provided by a less studied form of seismic instrument, the video camera. I also draw on witness testimony. I conclude that key statements by NIST are false. Major shaking of the earth, and corresponding seismic signals, started well before the debris hit the ground. In fact, it seems certain that the shaking of the earth started before visible signs of building collapse. This evidence is incompatible with the official NIST hypothesis of the cause of the collapse of the Towers."

This is going to occur with some inconvenience, as we have said before, due to the energies of the thought-forms of your peoples which disturb the orderly constructs of energy patterns within your Earth spirals of energy which increases entropy and unusable heat. This will cause your planetary sphere to have some ruptures in its outer garment while making itself appropriately magnetized for fourth density. This is the planetary adjustment.

You will find a sharp increase in the number of people, as you call mind/body/spirit complexes, whose vibrational potentials include the potential for fourth-vibrational distortions. Thus, there will seem to be, shall we say, a new breed. These are those incarnating for fourth-density work.

And this

60.11 Questioner: In trying to understand the creative energies, it has occurred to me that I really do not understand why unusable heat is generated as our Earth moves from third into fourth density. I know it has to do with disharmony between the vibrations of third and fourth density but why this would show up as a physical heating within the Earth is beyond me. Can you enlighten me on that?

Ra: I am Ra. The concepts are somewhat difficult to penetrate in your language. However, we shall attempt to speak to the subject. If an entity is not in harmony with its circumstances it feels a burning within. The temperature of the physical vehicle does not yet rise, only the heat of the temper or the tears, as we may describe this disharmony. However, if an entity persists for a long period of your space/time in feeling this emotive heat and disharmony, the entire body complex will begin to resonate to this disharmony, and the disharmony will then show up as the cancer or other degenerative distortions from what you call health.

When an entire planetary system of peoples and cultures repeatedly experiences disharmony on a great scale the earth under the feet of these entities shall begin to resonate with this disharmony. Due to the nature of the physical vehicle, disharmony shows up as a blockage of growth or an uncontrolled growth since the primary function of a mind/body/spirit complex’s bodily complex is growth and maintenance. In the case of your planet the purpose of the planet is the maintenance of orbit and the proper location or orientation with regards to other cosmic influences. In order to have this occurring properly the interior of your sphere is hot in your physical terms. Thus instead of uncontrolled growth you begin to experience uncontrolled heat and its expansive consequences.

There are parallels with this "experiencing heat" and with descriptions of conditions in traditional Chinese medicine, where "damp heat" is a condition that will give rise to symptoms of what we would call the "flu". This can be treated with various herbs and with acupuncture.

Hi to all,

I would like to encourage all readers of C's material on Serbian, Croatian and Bosnian language to try to read and listen as much possible original C's material and Éiriú Eolas techniques till we have clarification of approved translations in number of web sites from region of Ex-Yugoslavia.

Pozdrav i samo naprijed:)

Thanks to all who have posted here and to Laura and the Team for sharing the C's transcripts. I am especially looking forward to beginning my detox using the Bentonite clay.

There were a few things said, which didn't seem to pan out, and I am wondering if the C's have ever made further clarification on them.

23 October 2004 - link
[...] Q: (J) Will there be another terrorist attack in the US soon?

A: Bush does not need one, so no.

Q: (J) Will Bush continue on as President?

A: Until he dies. [...]

Well, clearly, Bush is not dead and he is no longer president. While the same PTB are obviously still in control, I do wonder what the C's have to say on their apparent mistake.

With the following link, I did a search on the web and on the forum looking for anything that might account for this idea of a "drop dead date". I never did find anything and I am wondering if I missed something?

1 Apr 07 - Link
[...]
Q: (A****) It´ll hit everybody. (Joe) No, one with his name on it...just a
little one....to knock him out, you know? Is the April drop dead date still
on the cards?

A: Oh yes.

Q: (Joe) Is this a combination of things that are scheduled to happen in
April or just one initial event?

A: That would be telling. No dice. [...]

Note to moderators: I did try to do the legwork, and I apologise if my questions are a burden in asking others to provide information that may very well be available if I would but try a little harder. Please do be aware that I am doing all I can to get up to speed; reading in every spare moment.

Yeah, the Cs only have about an 80% accuracy (more or less) rating, so it's best to not bet the ranch on any kind of predictions. The reasons for this can be varied:

1) The open nature of the universe - what is probable today may change tomorrow with all the hidden variables adding and subtracting.

2) Future events cannot be clearly perceived for any given reality stream (many worlds theory) because of # 1

3) Interference on the receiving end of the information. (That would be me and/or any individuals present holding strong opinions or emotional beliefs that block or distort the info.)

4) Other reasons I can't think of right now.

Some people try to "interpret" wrong information but I prefer to just say it's wrong.

Of course, there have been a number of situations where we decided something was wrong based on what we knew at a certain moment and then later, MORE data came along that proved the Cs correct in essence, if not in exact wording.

Finally, the Cs say that time does not really exist so in some cases, we have observed that stuff happens, but not necessarily on the schedule we assume.

Back
Top Bottom