Sometimes I wonder if this "cyberpandemic" thing isn't so much a planned event, but maybe more like a cover... Sort of like saying, "No, that wasn't a meteorite impact. It was Russia bombing us!"
There is even more chaos injected into the system because on the one hand, we're supposed to lockdown and watch Netflix and play video games and surf for porn, but on the other 'they' want to shut down and control everything. The left tentacle and the right tentacle can't agree on anything. Ya know, like:
1. Buy everything on Amazon!
2. Small businesses close.
3. Giant Cyberpandemic - "Um, where do I buy stuff now?!"
4. Chaos ensues
And then you can toss weather into the mix... Too cold or too hot, and power grids/pipelines/whatever collapse.
I agree Scottie that the idea they want to permanently shut the internet down is absurd; the worldwide web was built for total control as Julian Assange once said, and the entire control grid in the making simply cannot operate without it. In fact if anything they are working to make it even more central to people's lives (part of the 'New Reality' forced on people via lockdowns etc). Yes it may seem that the left tentacle and right can't agree on anything but without giving them the cohesion of some omnipotent, integrated, fully functioning plan, I think they all do agree on one single objective: total control. That's the glue and that's what drives them, consciously and unconsciously, for there may be many roads, but they all point towards Rome.
For as Corbett wrote in this excellent short distillation, everything is connected:
To some extent, my work over the past 18 months has been an attempt to articulate these connections:
All of the pieces of the puzzle are there, already laid out on the table. The public just has to be shown how to put them together.
- the connection between the Homeland Security apparatus and the biosecurity state;
- the connection between the scamdemic and the coming central bank digital currencies;
- the connection between the vaccine passports and the digital ID grid;
- the connection between the new “vaccine” technologies and the transhumanist agenda;
- the connection between COVID and climate change.
I bring this up now in light of the recent double hit on Facebook of the Whistleblower testimony and the sudden outage that brought down Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp.
A couple of observations:
1. There has been a long seeded narrative that has played out between Facebook, the MSM and politicians, whereby Facebook is set up as a very necessary evil, the media harps on about how powerful, undemocratic and unregulated it is, Facebook responds by saying that's down to government as our hands are tied, and government slowly but surely starts to step in as arbiter and inches ever closer to 'well if you all insist we'll just have to intervene - for the greater good of course'. Problem, reaction, solution.
2. I actually see this as a step towards an eventual reverse engineering whereby the likes of a merged super sized tech giant will eventually replace governments themselves. Reading between the lines, this article on the Atlantic quite clearly lays out the tyrannical roots of the likes of Facebook and its 'ambition' to absorb and supersede national and international state powers.
3. Against this background I would posit that the current outrage emerging from the Facebook Whistleblower may be a staged event i.e. she's a deliberate plant by Facebook to up the anti and give powerful credence to the need for governments to act and to regulate access to the internet (hence the very strong focus on young women's mental health, which plays right into the accepted agenda that anything concerning women is of high emotional and therefore political stakes). She comes across as way too prepared, way too eloquent and most importantly receiving way too much MSM prime-time focus, for this to be a genuine whistleblower event.
4. That controlled access and limitation is the goal not shutting down the net per-say. To get there, yes brief and painful shut downs (lockdowns) will be needed - but the end game is absolute immersion of everyone in the net, but only on their slyly implemented terms with the goal posts moved an inch and then a foot and then an inch at a time: so taking the road map of the past 18 months into account, and using the goal of mandated vaccinations as a model, we have mandated compliance to digital IDs for access to the net coming very soon (the link to being also necessarily double, triple, quadruple jabbed will be a given thanks to the deep mental programming around a 'virus' and another example of how the elites play 'If I scratch your back you must scratch mine' i.e. converging mutual self-interest). I have noticed that for example banks, (mine included), have effectively mandated that you have to sign up for and download an app to a smart phone to be able to use your account online. A cut off date for previous services is set and they warn that after you may not be able to shop online anymore (i.e. be involved in 'normal' society). I received about 5 stark warning emails ahead of this arbitrary date all of which were designed to make one feel that if you don't sign up you'll be effectively shut out from 'normal life'. I almost fell for it! I see this policy only increasing via all 'necessary' essential services).
5. Its also worth remembering that a Patriot Act style wedge of legislation regarding regulation of access to the net has been only awaiting a 9-11 type cyber event since at least 2008 (and yes that 'cyber event' could indeed be caused by natural forces but blamed on Russia! Or Aliens! Or Hackers! Or Iran! Or Santa Claus, or whoever).
US Government has prepared a "Patriot Act" for the InternetAug 7, 2008
5. In light of all this, below is a recent conversation between Irish rebel, Dave Cullen and founder/ CEO of Bitchute.com, Ray Vahey. Well worth a watch as it digs down into a number of technical and strategic issues relating to this accelerating process of the convergence between outages, cyber-attacks, 'security', censorship and the ever expanding pandemic.
'Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive'