Dead Dudes and Hospitals

Ask-Seek-Knock

Padawan Learner
First I need to state that I’m not someone that sees “dead dudes” and do not have an any interest in that kind of thing. I do not buy books within that category. No one in my family can see “Dead dudes” either, as far as I know, so this caught me totally off guard and I had not idea was happening. I was reluctant to write about it but feel comfortable now that I found this section on the forum. So here goes...

1st Incident:
It’s been a couple years so I am not sure the exact date but it occurred in 2011 after I attended a beginners class on mediation taught by a Buddhist Monk visiting from Thailand. The class was spread over two nights and was held at a hospital in a conference room. The monk was friends with one of the nurses that worked at the hospital. Shortly after taking this class my Great Dane (Simon) started acting up. He would stare at the same corner in our living room and seemed afraid. This is not unusual behavior for him because he is a very sensitive dog and is afraid of flies, cockroaches, thunder, fireworks etc...when he was younger and could walk without help he would hide in the bath tube when he was scared. It’s actually really cute to see such a big animal afraid of something as small as a fly.

Well, one night and the next three nights that followed Simon kept waking us up at around 3am-ish. He would bark and cry. My husband and I woke up each night and comforted him thinking maybe he saw a cockroach (we live in FL) or maybe he had a bad dream. He would eventually go back to sleep after about an hour.

The evening of the 4th night at around 8pm, Simon was so upset at whatever was in the corner of the living room that his heart was racing and he was panting like crazy. It got so bad that we took him to a 24hour emergency vet. They were very busy and we ended up waiting so long in the lobby that Simon calmed down on his own and we took him home since he seemed fine.

That night, I was the one woken up. When I woke up I was lying on my side facing my husband, he was also on his side facing away from me, so I was staring at his back. The edge of the bed was behind me. I remember trying to move and could not. I remember seeing my husbands back, the edge of pillow, the sheets, everything, my eyes were open. I tried to talk and could not. I’ve NEVER had that happen before and had NEVER even heard of it happening. Then I felt someone slowly sit on the edge of the bed behind me. I could see the individual in my minds eye, I guess, because my back was to him but I could tell you was an older man. He nudged his lower back up to my lower back and it felt like he was trying to enter my body. Energy swirled out of his back and entered mine. It felt smooth in texture, the same feeling you get when you stir wet cake batter. I started to FREAK out and tried to scream, but nothing was coming out, I still couldn’t move. I remember hearing my voice inside my head but nothing was coming out. After a few seconds I regained control and yelled. My husband got startled and half woke up. I couldn’t even tell him what just happened because I couldn’t believe it myself. I told him I had a bad dream and he went back to sleep. I of course could not sleep. I remember whispering to this man, “That was not cool and you need to leave NOW!” I attempted to go back to sleep several times but kept feeling him in the bedroom. I got so mad that he violated me that way that I yelled out loud, “LEAVE!” My husband go startled again and I told him the dream came back and not to worry.

I finally went back to sleep after who knows how long and nothing else happened the rest of the night.
The next morning at work, I frantically searched the internet looking for what happened and found some info on sleep paralysis but nothing about my type of incident. I called a friend who knows about stuff like this and she told me to meditate that night and ask Archangel Michael and his Band of Mercy Soldiers to remove him immediately. At the time I didn’t know much about that stuff but I was desperate.

That evening after work I did what she told me to do and after about a half hour or so into meditation I saw to my left 4 “soldiers” carrying this old man away and the old man was screaming and holding out his left arm trying to get to me. It was so creepy. Both myself and my Great Dane sleep fine from that night forward with no more problems.

2nd Incident:
My mom was sick with diverticulitis, we didn't know what was happening so I took her the emergency room. A couple days later my Great Dane (Simon), was again acting weird like he did in the above mentioned incident, staring around the living room and acting afraid. He kept waking us up in the middle of the night around 3am, crying and scratching at our bedroom door. Of course I didn’t put two and two together.

While we were watching TV one night I saw a flash of a man’s face in the corner of the room above the TV. It looked like a hologram projection, best I can describe it, and lasted a couple seconds. I said out loud to my husband, “That was weird. Did you just see that?” He said, “See what?” and I described it. He just looked at me funny and said, “Ah nooo.” I dropped it. Chalk it up as nonsense.

That night Simon woke us up again around 3amish. My husband went out to the living room and laid next to him (so I could sleep) and he noticed Simon kept looking up at the ceiling and all around the room like he was following something. He would duck his head as if something was flying down at him. My husband just thought it was a mosquito or a fly but when he told me about Simon's behavior in the morning it finally hit me, someone had followed me home again from the hospital!

I decided that morning to talk to this man telepathically. How else do you talk to a “dead dude”? I didn’t know. I asked questions in my mind and he answered them immediately. I could feel him around me but I couldn't see him. I remember him telling that his wife's emotional energy was blocking him from seeing the “light”. I got the sense that he felt as if he was imposing, but he didn't know what else to do. He said he had been at the hospital for 3 months. He said when he saw me it was the first time he saw a way out, so he took it. He was very polite and kept his distance, the opposite of the older man, but he was very anxious to leave. He knew what was going on but was confused, saying something like what happened many times before didn't happen this time around, if that makes sense.

I remember telling him I can’t help you, I don’t even know what to do. I told him to find his “guide” or whoever you see when you die. I recall him sternly saying," I’d like to but I can’t because I’m stuck!"

I immediately went to my office, a quiet spot in the house. I sat on my desk chair, thankfully my husband left the house to run errands so I could do this without interruptions, I started to meditate and I FELT the man slowly sit on the sofa behind he, it felt like he was sitting on the edge of his seat, anxious to leave. I remembered something I read in a meditation book about a tube of light, so I envisioned a tube of light shining down through my ceiling over myself. I shifted the tube to my left and he stood up and quickly went into it. I kept the tube open a few seconds and he was gone. I no longer felt him in the room. That was it! It was totally crazy! Simon never acted up again after that and we all slept fine from that day forward. No more hospitals for me folks!!

Has anyone ever experienced anything like these two incidents? More concerning to me is how was I, someone who knows nothing of these things, the only one in 3 months time to have come into a busy hospital, in which he identified as someone that could help him? Thinking more about it afterwards that scared me more than anything. Out of all the employees, the patients, the visitors of patients, no one could help him in 3 months time. That is scary! Also, how did he know it had been 3 months, doesn’t time get distorted or something? How did I look to him compared to the other people? That still freaks me out. Any help is greatly appreciated!
 

JLynne

The Force is Strong With This One
I think the first thing is not to be afraid of it. You may be a natural. You seemed to instinctively know what to do. Tapped in? Previous lifetimes?.

You find it disconcerting.... could it be a one time 'rescue mission' or a sign to learn everything you can about your natural abilities and if your talents involve is this kind of work.

I also had a cat who tended to fixate on one spot on the wall. It was adjacent to another condo. My Reiki master noticed it immediately.

He closed whatever the 'transfer point/hole' was between my neighbor and me. (lots of drama and noise issues in the past). Could have been there before that particular neighbor, pre-existing? And/or the neighbor and I seemed be acting out some Karmic drama. He's gone now but his family still owns the place and lessons are ongoing.

IMO, Demonic possession is rare or perhaps not valid at all. The lines between disinfo/collective BS/and our own programming. IMO again, demons are just dead dudes who are/were psycho or smart manipulators. Religious programming is sneaky stuff.

Main point I'm attempting to get to is this: Learn and know self; your biases, how we deceive ourselves, and all programming particularly religious and current tapes running.

I think/believe that focused intent in seeking and knowing truth prevails even during times of ‘personal deception’.

In the past some of my best learnings have come from blind immersion. Back then and now, I’m not always conscious or aware of what’s going or what's true. But there always seems to be an overseer, a knower, a watcher, one I specifically asked for, always behind the scenes.
A comforter of sorts. Higher self? I suspect so.

Thanks for the post.. It opened me to more answers, questions, and ultimately finding better skills regarding these things.
 

kalibex

Dagobah Resident
Thank you for the interesting account, Ask-Seek-Knock. The 1st instance sounds to me as if you dodged a potential spirit-attachment (the imagery you received - greedy or desperate spirit, 'angel' helpers removing him) reminds me of the imagery used by Patrick Rodriguez during his spirit release sessions. It's nice you were able to help that other (more polite) guy, too.
 

hesperides

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Let me first say that I find your way of handling the second situation pretty surprising seeing your complete lack of antecedent in that kind of psychic stuff. Imo, you just did the best possible thing one could do in this situation and you even did it in spite of you being scared.

Maybe it was a wake-up call, and in my experience this doesn´t necessarily mean dead dudes will keep making their irruption in your life, but it´s more like the echo answering to the very question you are asking, 'what makes me special' has started to hit your awareness. It turns you more alert now to whatever happens around and within you, but as always fear complots against ourselves and makes its own interpretations of whatever doesn´t fall into normalcy standard.

Another possibility that comes to mind is you lost somebody you cherished a lot and you unconsciously seek her company or you just need to know the purpose of your life and who you are and therefore just started to cross the line of your conscious mind. Or still another one could be you are particularly gifted in releasing earth bound spirits, but your fear is understandingly just acting as a barrier.

Anyway, if as you say you have been practicing meditation for a while, what else could happen other than starting witnessing what lies beyond the door of your conscious mind. In fact, it seems you are already gifted in some way, because you were able to combine at the same time your imagination, as when you draw a light tube in your mind, with your aim like releasing the spirit, and this without training as it seems. I guess you already watched Laura´s video series about SRT, if not it´s worth to have a look in earnest since it isn´t advisable at all to enter into other world spheres without knowing exactly what and why we are doing it. Fwiw.
 

ashu

Jedi Master
Ask-Seek-Knock said:
I remember telling him I can’t help you, I don’t even know what to do. I told him to find his “guide” or whoever you see when you die. I recall him sternly saying," I’d like to but I can’t because I’m stuck!"

I immediately went to my office, a quiet spot in the house. I sat on my desk chair, thankfully my husband left the house to run errands so I could do this without interruptions, I started to meditate and I FELT the man slowly sit on the sofa behind he, it felt like he was sitting on the edge of his seat, anxious to leave. I remembered something I read in a meditation book about a tube of light, so I envisioned a tube of light shining down through my ceiling over myself. I shifted the tube to my left and he stood up and quickly went into it. I kept the tube open a few seconds and he was gone. I no longer felt him in the room. That was it! It was totally crazy! Simon never acted up again after that and we all slept fine from that day forward. No more hospitals for me folks!!

Wow, what an experience and yes you seemed to have handled it well given the circumstances.

Have you read 30 years among the dead ? Its one of many books as recommended here on the forum.

Your experience reminds me of the stories as told in I See Dead People - a super short read:
An enjoyable and informative memoir of young woman that one day learns that she can “see dead people”.

Journey with her through the fears, disbeliefs and struggles as she learns to accept her new talents and the challenges that they present. From the ghost of a woman appearing in her backseat while driving to the earthbound spirit of a little boy playing pranks around her house.

Delightfully filled with experiences and accounts of assisting several earthbound spirits to transition to the Light. The stories are warm, humorous and heart-felt. These stories will have you tearing up to laughing out loud with each turn of the page.

The reader explores what happens after death through colorful and charismatic spirits. Learn how these spirits came to become “ghosts”, then witness the tender, and often emotional, transition to the Light.

This book is a Must Read for anyone learning that they can hear or see ghosts and spirits.

The Soul Rescue Manual: Releasing Earthbound Spirits may also be of interest. Having skipped through this book previously, I am having to reread this which is proving to be very insightful. There was even an interview on SOTT Blog talk radio by the author of this book (Patrick Rodriguez) which may be of interest?
 

davey72

The Living Force
I nteresting. It seems the first experience may have been combined with sleep paralysis. There is a manual in the works by some forum members that goes into details of how to talk to people that are dying and how to reassure them . I cant find the link right now but i think this manual may help you when it comes out.
Sounds like you have a natural gift that you may or may not want to explore.
 

Ask-Seek-Knock

Padawan Learner
Thank you all for taking the time to read my lengthy post and for taking the time to reply. I appreciate your feedback and reading/book suggestions as I will certainly look into them.

I had one other incident more recently, actually my husband and I both did, and I was so relieved to have someone else to confirm it. The day before Thanksgiving, we had to euthanize our 12.4yr old sweet and gentle Great Dane, Elliott. Not the one I mentioned in the original post, that is Simon and he is also 12 but doing great. Elliott was very sick and it was time. We were grateful that he lived a healthy life as long as he did, he didn't start going downhill until 4 months before he passed. Elliott was at home surrounded by family and our doctor and the vet tech were both amazing. Needlessly to say, my husband and I we were both completely heart broken but the next day we went to my mothers for Thanksgiving. We left early and came home to be with our other two dogs and to rest as the stress from crying was overwhelming. We decided to watch a movie to distract our minds. My husband sat in his recliner and queued up the movie while I was doing something in the kitchen, can't remember what it was, but I just remember hearing my husband yell out, "Something's on my head! Something big just landed on my head!"

I ran into the living room thinking a flying coach roach (we live in FL) maybe grazed his head and I was going to step on it before it crawled away. After examining the surroundings we both found nothing. I asked what it felt like and he said it felt like something about the weight of a large bug dancing across his hair. I looked again and didn't see anything that big anywhere. We both just dropped it and got comfortable in our chairs.

About 10 minutes into the movie my husband jump in his chair and said, "There it is again! Look, look!" Where I was sitting I could see his head immediately and I saw nothing. He described it the same way, like a big bug dancing across his hair. I told him I looked immediately and saw nothing flying in the air, there was nothing on his chair, there was nothing! We both were dumbfounded and of course Simon our other Great Dane was freaked out by all the commotion.

After we calmed Simon down we started watching the movie again and after a couple minutes it happened to me! I yelled out, "OMG! I just felt what you felt." I immediately placed my hand on my head, fully expecting to catch a big bug but nothing!. It truly felt like a big bug dancing across the top of my head. Something big enough that you would definitely see it flying away or crawling down your hair. My husband said, "I told you!" I said, "I believed you the first time." He is not one to exaggerate. I asked him if he thought it was Elliott. We agreed it probably was Elliott's way of saying he is okay and we did the right thing. As soon as we accepted that it was Elliott it stopped and we watched the rest of the movie without incident. Neither of us have experienced that cessation since then and thinking back we've never encountered it before.

As I stated in my original post, I normally don't gravitate towards this topic but given all these strange happenings, I think I will start slow and research the suggestions offered in this thread. As the C's say, "Knowledge protects!"

Thanks again for your feedback and your time. I greatly appreciate it!

Take care!
 

Ask-Seek-Knock

Padawan Learner
hesperides said:
Let me first say that I find your way of handling the second situation pretty surprising seeing your complete lack of antecedent in that kind of psychic stuff. Imo, you just did the best possible thing one could do in this situation and you even did it in spite of you being scared.

Maybe it was a wake-up call, and in my experience this doesn´t necessarily mean dead dudes will keep making their irruption in your life, but it´s more like the echo answering to the very question you are asking, 'what makes me special' has started to hit your awareness. It turns you more alert now to whatever happens around and within you, but as always fear complots against ourselves and makes its own interpretations of whatever doesn´t fall into normalcy standard.

Another possibility that comes to mind is you lost somebody you cherished a lot and you unconsciously seek her company or you just need to know the purpose of your life and who you are and therefore just started to cross the line of your conscious mind. Or still another one could be you are particularly gifted in releasing earth bound spirits, but your fear is understandingly just acting as a barrier.

Anyway, if as you say you have been practicing meditation for a while, what else could happen other than starting witnessing what lies beyond the door of your conscious mind. In fact, it seems you are already gifted in some way, because you were able to combine at the same time your imagination, as when you draw a light tube in your mind, with your aim like releasing the spirit, and this without training as it seems. I guess you already watched Laura´s video series about SRT, if not it´s worth to have a look in earnest since it isn´t advisable at all to enter into other world spheres without knowing exactly what and why we are doing it. Fwiw.

I recall reading one article on SRT, unsure if it was from this forum or site, I might have it bookmarked...anyway, it was a while back, about a guy in Texas using it and I found the concept interesting because of the healing that his patients experienced, but really it was not something I wanted to research at the time. In fact, I've watched the first video in the SRT series, I think around the time I wrote my initial post, may have been before the post, I can't remember exactly, and I recall that it didn't interest me then either. I will give it another shot though. I might connect some dots there. Thanks for the reminder about the series.
 

Ask-Seek-Knock

Padawan Learner
ashu said:
Ask-Seek-Knock said:
I remember telling him I can’t help you, I don’t even know what to do. I told him to find his “guide” or whoever you see when you die. I recall him sternly saying," I’d like to but I can’t because I’m stuck!"

I immediately went to my office, a quiet spot in the house. I sat on my desk chair, thankfully my husband left the house to run errands so I could do this without interruptions, I started to meditate and I FELT the man slowly sit on the sofa behind he, it felt like he was sitting on the edge of his seat, anxious to leave. I remembered something I read in a meditation book about a tube of light, so I envisioned a tube of light shining down through my ceiling over myself. I shifted the tube to my left and he stood up and quickly went into it. I kept the tube open a few seconds and he was gone. I no longer felt him in the room. That was it! It was totally crazy! Simon never acted up again after that and we all slept fine from that day forward. No more hospitals for me folks!!

Wow, what an experience and yes you seemed to have handled it well given the circumstances.

Have you read 30 years among the dead ? Its one of many books as recommended here on the forum.

Your experience reminds me of the stories as told in I See Dead People - a super short read:
An enjoyable and informative memoir of young woman that one day learns that she can “see dead people”.

Journey with her through the fears, disbeliefs and struggles as she learns to accept her new talents and the challenges that they present. From the ghost of a woman appearing in her backseat while driving to the earthbound spirit of a little boy playing pranks around her house.

Delightfully filled with experiences and accounts of assisting several earthbound spirits to transition to the Light. The stories are warm, humorous and heart-felt. These stories will have you tearing up to laughing out loud with each turn of the page.

The reader explores what happens after death through colorful and charismatic spirits. Learn how these spirits came to become “ghosts”, then witness the tender, and often emotional, transition to the Light.

This book is a Must Read for anyone learning that they can hear or see ghosts and spirits.

The Soul Rescue Manual: Releasing Earthbound Spirits may also be of interest. Having skipped through this book previously, I am having to reread this which is proving to be very insightful. There was even an interview on SOTT Blog talk radio by the author of this book (Patrick Rodriguez) which may be of interest?

Hi Ashu - I wanted to thank you again for your reading recommendations. I just started reading, 30 years among the dead, and I am amazed. I had to put the book down and write this post after reading the following on pg 27:

"She [Mrs. Wickland, author's wife] is constantly protected from the invisible side by the supervision of a group of strong intelligences known as "The Mercy Band, " which is guiding this work, endeavoring to bring humanity to a realization of the simplicity of the transition called death, and the importance of the rational understanding of the communicating intelligences."

It reminded me of "The Band of Mercy Soldiers" that I called upon to help me with the creepy old man that tried to enter my body. I've never read anything about them in any other book. Also, the way in which Dr. Wickland speaks to the disincarnate beings, very "matter of factly",while they are possessing his wife is similar to how I spoke with the 2nd "nicer" guy. You just speak with them like you would a regular person that is standing right in front of you. I don't feel so weird anymore. Thinking back now, that conversation with the 2nd guy was actually quite normal.

Back to reading... thanks again!
 

ashu

Jedi Master
Nay bother Ask-Seek-Knock! Great to hear that you have started reading 30 years - such a fascinating read ain't it? I too like his straight upfront approach with the earthbound spirits. You will eventually come across the electric shocks / static treatment Dr Wickland uses on his patients, which I found an interesting. He uses this technique to give the earthbound spirits a jolt and its interesting to read about their individual interpretation of this treatment.

Ask-Seek-Knock said:
It reminded me of "The Band of Mercy Soldiers" that I called upon to help me with the creepy old man that tried to enter my body. I've never read anything about them in any other book. Also, the way in which Dr. Wickland speaks to the disincarnate beings, very "matter of factly",while they are possessing his wife is similar to how I spoke with the 2nd "nicer" guy. You just speak with them like you would a regular person that is standing right in front of you. I don't feel so weird anymore. Thinking back now, that conversation with the 2nd guy was actually quite normal.

Its really interesting to hear that your experiences are similar to events as described in 30 years and also especially that it doesn't feel weird for you anymore (knowledge protects) = result!

On another note, I have only just started reading The Unquiet Dead (another book recommended here on the forum):

Noted psychologist Dr. Edith Fiore explains how to detect spirit possession in yourself and others, how to protect yourself from entities, how to release your home from displaced spirits, and how to perform a depossession. Filled with shocking case histories.

I think you may like / add to the reading pile :lkj:
 

Ask-Seek-Knock

Padawan Learner
Well…I definitely dove right in and I am reading as much as I can about this topic. After thinking of how "naturally" I reacted to the second guy, helping him get to the "light", made me want to learn as much as I could even if I don't do anything with it other then just gain knowledge. I've read the following books so far:

- 30 Years Among the Dead (Carl Wickland)

- The Unquiet Dead (Dr Edith Fiore) - Thoroughly enjoyed this book. And the sheer volume of sessions conducted by this woman is incredible. Seriously fascinating stuff!! I am mind blown as I've never heard of this kind of therapy before in my life.

- I See Dead People (Jane Ross) - I was told by Patrick Rodriguez that this was written by his ex-wife and the story of how they got started in this type of work. There are some cute sections in here where the author describes the actions of the spirits, like the woman that followed them home in their car, she actually had her seat belt fastened while sitting in the back seat.

- Spirit Release Therapy (William Baldwin) - I am only on pg112 of this one. It is way more in-depth because it is a technique manual. Reminds of college book. I ordered the less technical version too and I should get it any day now. I'm going to lend the technical manual to my chiropractor because he accidently released a demon from a woman once while doing a series of treatments simultaneously that he admits he will NEVER do again. He said the demon entered his body and stunk up his entire practice. He said the room they were in got super hot too, his wife came in to help with the client and noticed the drastic change in temperature. He immediately left his practice and went to a colleague another chiropractor who "knows about this kind of stuff" and when my chiro entered his friends office his friend took a step backwards because he could see that something was in him and it was NOT good. My chiro was very uncomfortable even while discussing this with me. He said he wants absolutely nothing to do with it EVER again. He said that stuff is definitely real! :O Freaky!!

- The Soul Rescue Manual (Patrick Rodriguez) - Skimmed through this one but I'm not comfortable calling out spirits. That just seems concerning to me, something inside says not to mess with that kind of stuff. Which is why I never really read anything on this topic or watched movies on it. Just because I got lucky helping the one dead dude doesn't mean it will be so easy the next time around. ;)

- Freeing Captives (Louise Ireland-Frey) - I just got this book in the mail today.

In addition, I experienced a session with Patrick and Heather last week and found it interesting. They were pretty accurate for the most part and Patrick was helpful with relieving emotional baggage from a minor childhood issue. Heather indicated that she released a dog from my crown chakra and I laughed inside because I thought of what my husband and I felt on our heads the day after our Great Dane died (Details of that experience are included in this tread above).

Patrick was very helpful and spoke with me before the actual session. I did not know that he charged a consultation fee until after our initial chat which lasted over an hour. Also, during the session he included parts of his training since we already spoke of my dead dude experiences as he thought it would be helpful. The session went over the allotted time that a normal session takes so I definitely got my monies worth with the consultation call and the extended session. Overall I thought they did a good job. I do wish Heather would talk more and not be so shy. That is my only complaint.

Still unsure where this will take me but for now I am just gathering knowledge.
 

SummerLite

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
What interesting experiences Ask-Seek-Kno​ck!

I also appreciate all the links people gave you here and will check them out as well. This is the first I've heard of the Sott interview on SRT so its been bookmarked. I've glanced at these books being recommended here a few months ago and wanted to read them since the subject interests me. I'm surprised and intrigued to find good quality information and experience on this subject. From my perspective, most books are pretty shallow on the topic. So, I'm glad to be reminded of this material again.

Your reading list is very impressive! Isn't it great to have a inspiration like that and learn all you can. There are a lot of things to learn here.....I like that.

Thanks for sharing. Good Luck
 

ashu

Jedi Master
Great to hear of your progress Ask-Seek-Knock! I have recently finished reading The Unquiet Dead too, I love the case studies that are described within the book - very insightful. Did you read about the White Light Technique Edith writes about in the book? I recorded this on my mobile so that I can apply it to protect myself if need be from negativity (I've used it a couple of times):

White Light Technique:

Using your creative imagination, imagine that you have a miniature sun, just like the sun in our solar system, deep in your solar plexus. This sun is radiating through every atom and cell of your being. It fills you with light to the tips of your fingers, the top of your head, and the soles of your feet. It shines through you and beyond you an arm's length in every direction - above your head, below your feet, out to the sides, creating an aura - a brilliant, dazzling, radiant White Light that completely surrounds and protects you from any negativity or harm.

I have William Baldwin's book too, but I still need to read that yet. Having quickly skimmed through it, you're right it does look very in-depth.

Thanks for the mention of Freeing Captives - I shall add this to my buying list also.

Ask-Seek-Knock said:
Still unsure where this will take me but for now I am just gathering knowledge.

Same here, not sure where it will take me. But the main thing being that you have fun along the way with all this learning!
 

Ask-Seek-Knock

Padawan Learner
I recently questioned my mother about other family members that may have had experiences like me and she said that the people in our family don't talk about stuff like this so if they did experience such things, it wouldn't have been mentioned. I asked why, thinking it was because of a religious reason, and she said her family really didn't practice a religion. In fact, her father/my grandfather, while a teenager all on his own started researching all the religions and after his research decided to stop going to church.

My mother said she was baptized and remembers only attending church with her mother because it was a "social thing," as they lived in the country and not much happened outside of church. But she stressed that she was raised by the "Golden Rule".

She did mention that my great-grandfather was known as a dowser. Neighbors would reach out to him when they had trouble finding water on their land and he would always find it, she said 100% of time he found the water. She also said that he would go into people's houses and advise them on where to position their beds if they were sick, sounds like feng-shui to me.

On her side of the family, that was the only person she could recall with "odd experiences" or "odd knowing". She said it really wasn't a big deal to anyone, the fact that my great-grandfather did this type of thing. It was just what he did. She repeated again, that if anyone saw dead people it would have been him but that stuff wasn't a big deal to him so why would he talk about it. I see where my mom gets it from, cause when I told her about my dead dude experiences she wasn't freaked out at all. I asked her if she thought it was weird that ALL of a sudden these dead guys were following me home. She just responded with something like, "Well I'm sure you're not the first and won't be the last." LOL! I remember being caught off guard by her response and saying yeah I know but isn't it strange. She said something like it's obviously not strange for you. Well, that was that!

I also spoke with my dad and he only remembers my aunt and uncle (his brother) freaking out one time when my cousin (who was little at the time) mentioned over breakfast one morning that he was woken up by a man the night before and had a full blown conversation with him in his bedroom. He mentioned his name and this man happened to be our cousin who died in Vietnam, it was the early 80's when the conversation took place. My aunt put the house up for sale and moved ASAP my dad said with a huge laugh.

So, that is how my family reacts to this stuff, you've got one side who thinks it's perfectly normal and nothing to get your "panties in a wade" over and the other side that packs up and bolts at the first sign. Too funny!

Does anyone recommend any reading on dowsing? I'm curious now that I know more about my great grandfather doing it.
 

kalibex

Dagobah Resident
Ask-Seek-Knock said:
I asked her if she thought it was weird that ALL of a sudden these dead guys were following me home. She just responded with something like, "Well I'm sure you're not the first and won't be the last."

Sorry; no dowsing recommendations, but just had to comment that the above was indeed a droll anecdote... :P
 
Top Bottom