Dear Laura, whats going on?

Re: Next C'ssession

Hmmm...I don't think it's quite externally considerate to open a new thread to throw a one liner like that, putting pressure on Laura by asking for a new session. I'm sure a new session will be arranged when it's suitable for those involved, and when there's a need.

Menna said:
Laura must be busy

May I ask you why you kind of need a session?

Maybe if you speak about it in this thread we can know a bit more about it. I think that although the sessions are always very interesting and full of answers, they come with lots of new questions and, if I am not wrong, the issue is about sharing on this forum and not the sessions per se.

If you would like, a view of all that is going on, (within the BBM, and are inquisitive), my i recommend looking over past sessions for your query. Lot's, and lots, of items that will more than surprise, and educate you.

It is a gift, that keeps on giving.

Cassiopaean Session Transcripts by date
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,13581.0.html

I'm currently reading the "old" transcripts, don't need a new one ! Read from inside, and listen carefully :).

_https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?__mk_fr_FR=%C3%85M%C3%85%C5%BD%C3%95%C3%91&url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=cassiopaean+transcripts

Aragorn said:
Hmmm...I don't think it's quite externally considerate to open a new thread to throw a one liner like that, putting pressure on Laura by asking for a new session. I'm sure a new session will be arranged when it's suitable for those involved, and when there's a need.

To me, Menna isn't asking, but is passive aggressively demanding a new session.

Menna said:
Laura must be busy

Yes, for anyone who has kept up with the forum on a regular basis, it's fairly obvious that Laura is busy. And, that's an understatement.

I understand how interesting the sessions are and how much we like to read a new one, but putting oneself first before Laura's health and wellbeing (because the sessions do take energy out of those who are at the board), not to mention how busy she really is, is really selfish.

As others have said here, rereading the previous sessions (there are a LOT of them), as well as Laura's books, can be quite constructive as there are so many things that were missed in previous readings.

There are also the books put out on the first three years of the Cs sessions that have a LOT of new and interesting information in them about the sessions and what was going on in between session. They are so very interesting.

Hello menna, I wonder if you have read this thread?
"Dear Laura, what's going on?"

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,21785.0.html

The question from the author was the next:

[Quote author=kryon]
Why have the transmissions seized?
There are so many more topics.
What existing conditions have cut off such valuable information?[/quote]

And this arevtwo of the many responses that I liked:

[Quote author= c.a.] The transmission's are meant to help guide you to using your mind. Which may help you put the puzzle together for yourself, and promote becoming independent, as to dependent. Ask yourself the hard questions, and research, and network on forum to create ideas, which lead to questions, that may or may not have knowledge. The C's have been know to say that "they" don't lead by the hand. Seek and you shall find.[/quote]

[Quote author= iron] And, if I may add, the communications are a gift. A source of inspiration, yes, but a gift.

Do you demand gifts when you feel they are overdue?[/quote]

Nienna said:
Aragorn said:

I agree with that and it is totally inconsiderate towards Laura and everyone else involved. Can you explain Menna, why you demand a session?

Nienna said:
Yes, for anyone who has kept up with the forum on a regular basis, it's fairly obvious that Laura is busy. And, that's an understatement.

For example the question came up several times and a long time member should be aware of it, for example of this topic here:

Dear Laura, whats going on?

Nienna said:
Aragorn said:

Menna said:
Laura must be busy

I understand how interesting the sessions are and how much we like to read a new one, but putting oneself first before Laura's health and wellbeing (because the sessions do take energy out of those who are at the board), not to mention how busy she really is, is really selfish.

As others have said here, rereading the previous sessions (there are a LOT of them), as well as Laura's books, can be quite constructive as there are so many things that were missed in previous readings.

There are also the books put out on the first three years of the Cs sessions that have a LOT of new and interesting information in them about the sessions and what was going on in between session. They are so very interesting.

Agree with Nienna, Gawan and Aragorn. I think Menna's post is written without external consideration, like Laura is obligated to "produce" sessions no matter what. Before couple of days someone posted on Laura's Facebook wall something like:

"Where is new CS session??? ITs been tooooooo long since December. Knowledge protects. Where is my 2017 knowledge?", end quote.

What is wrong with this people?

This forum is loaded with important information, same as Red Pill Press books, Laura's books and Sott texts, sometimes I have feeling I will never succeed to read everything and to read it with understanding. Some old sessions and parts of Laura's book seems brand new info when I read them again with new perspective and more knowledge. On the end, if someone is selfish what kind of "knowledge" that person can gain from new sessions, form Laura's books, from this forum?

Thanks Menna! I'm a contrarian ( mars opposite uranus ) and the 40 days or so still sticks in my craw. Okay ya I've read the behind the scenes stuff countering president Trump and also see the earth changes but my less informed self was disappointed in the chills up your spine thingy. You do have company in your thinking at least one more.

I agree with all of you that reading all the sessions is very important and re-reading them and reading the books of Laura and on the list of books. But I don't see this sentence : "Laura must be busy" something insulting. It is a sentence that says a fact, Laura is very busy and because she is busy there is no session. Why this sentence is insulting ?

We are many who wait a new session, we keep quiet. But if someone says something for the next session it is not good. Why? We are in a forum, we feel in family, why is it bad to say Laura is busy, that's why we don't have a new session. It doesn't mean that the person who says this does not work, or read other sessions. We are all waiting a new session to clarify what is happening now in this moment in this planet, maybe. We keep quiet, Menna is not the only one waiting for a new session; but what I don't understand is why if someone is asking for a new session this is not a good question, this is bad. Or why someone saying "Laura must be busy" is insulting. Is it because I don't understand English 100% ? Is it because of the "must" ?

Maybe some pictures will help for ones that asking/demanding for new sessions:
if you asking for new material to :read: there is plenty Cassiopaean Session Transcripts by date
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,13581.0.html
that c.a. recommended, also there is to great guide :lkj: to many subjects.
This questions are total lack of external consideration and I have a need to: :headbash: every time I see this question.
I try to put focus on something else :knitting: but this still :violin: in my head. Please help :nuts:!

p.s. I hope no one will not be offended with my post :cool2:

I agree that Menna's statement is insulting and demanding. It's also entitled and ironically, a sign of our times. It's all to common in society for people to demand of others the things they want. I think this is easiest when we're far removed of what it takes to produce such things. You can see it in people in everything from demanding that their cocktail waitress be more available to their wants on a busy night, to demanding their favorite author release their next work faster. It's usually people who have some type of experience in particular tasks have a bit more empathy in understanding the work involved to meet such needs. But even if we don't have such experience, we can sill lessen the burden with a little thoughtfulness, care and consideration for others rather than being driven by our own desires.

Faced with posts and topics disrespectful and trolls like this, and considering the great and painstaking work of Laura and the team, sometimes, I think how good would be that there were no more transcripts. There are lot of interesting information exists in the past sessions, but some people want things through the easy way, and "Right Here, Right Now".

Back
Top Bottom