Dear Laura, whats going on?

kryon

Padawan Learner
Why have the transmissions seized?
There are so many more topics.
What existing conditions have cut off such valuable information?

Hello kryon,

welcome to the forum :), if you like you can introduce yourself in the Newbies Forum and Important Notices to All Forum Members.

kryon said:

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly, but if you are asking why there are no new sessions, have a look in this topic, it should give you some information (also when this topic has been started a while ago):
No new transcript.

Nonetheless there should be much food for thought in it! ;)

kryon said:
There are so many more topics.
What existing conditions have cut off such valuable information?

Beside what Legolas already said, don't think you can call it seization of communication if the last session is dated as 12 December 2010. :) Perhaps you didn't notice it?

Legolas said:
Hello kryon,

welcome to the forum :), if you like you can introduce yourself in the Newbies Forum and Important Notices to All Forum Members.

kryon said:

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly, but if you are asking why there are no new sessions, have a look in this topic, it should give you some information (also when this topic has been started a while ago):
No new transcript.

Nonetheless there should be much food for thought in it! ;)

The transmission's are meant to help guide you to using your mind. Which may help you put the puzzle together for yourself, and promote becoming independent, as to dependent. Ask yourself the hard questions, and research, and network on forum to create ideas, which lead to questions, that may or may not have knowledge. The C's have been know to say that "they" don't lead by the hand. Seek and you shall find.

But is Cassiopaean Session Transcripts the right section for such threads? :huh:

Iron said:
And, if I may add, the communications are a gift. A source of inspiration, yes, but a gift.

Do you demand gifts when you feel they are overdue?

Well Said, Iron. Kryon, there are so many sessions available to read and interesting topics that have been started, are starting and yet to be started by forum members. For anyone seeking knowledge and information, you'll have plenty to read and network about. The next session will come, when it comes... no pressure. ;)

Thank you, kindly, for your welcome.
It is so wonderful to see your replies.
Please pardon my eagerness, since I see these "transcripts", as you choose to call them, not as a gift, but as educational material, required reading for school.
What would you do if your teacher stop showing up in mid semester?
That’s all I have to say
I have no key words to convince you of anything, just that I am on educational level 1, or maybe 0, not so sure.
Although every time I read something out of here I get so much that it takes weeks to process.
Thanks to Laura and all who are involved.
Take care

Please pardon my eagerness, since I see these "transcripts", as you choose to call them, not as a gift, but as educational material, required reading for school.
That’s all I have to say
I have no key words to convince you of anything, just that I am on educational level 1, or maybe 0, not so sure.
Although every time I read something out of here I get so much that it takes weeks to process.
Take care

Kryon just know that what matters is networking a lot of the answers the cassiopaeans give you you could get here by networking with others. It is indeed a gift which take's a lot of energy and time to even get the information. So just be patient its probably best if she do sessions in doses because we may not even be ready for the information at that moment in time.

You are knew here and you should look around participate in the forum and read the wave series and other work if you have not already.

http://cassiopedia.org/glossary/Main_Page
http://cassiopaea.com/
http://www.cassiopaea.org/

kryon said:
That’s all I have to say
Take care

Hey Kryon I noticed you havent put up an introductory post in the newbies section. I think it is encouraged, just as a mini introduction thing. A sort of hey, this is me, am kind of new here or something like that...

I'd like to welcome you to the forum. :)

kryon said:
you should be careful with that. I would call it (and I think Laura and others here too)inspiring material that need's to be researched and not just believed.
finally nowbody knows if they are what they tell us they are and what the real cause behind it is!

Pashalis said:
kryon said:
you should be careful with that. I would call it (and I think Laura and others here too)inspiring material that need's to be researched and not just believed.
finally nowbody knows if they are what they tell us they are and what the real cause behind it is!

But a lot as been researched and proofed to help many daily. Maybe check the EE tread and health and diet and start using this inspiring material, knowledge is good to acquire but using it daily is a challenge in itself.

Laurentien said:
Pashalis said:
kryon said:

But a lot as been researched and proofed to help many daily. Maybe check the EE tread and health and diet and start using this inspiring material, knowledge is good to acquire but using it daily is a challenge in itself.

Year a lot has been researched and proofed and it's probably the most accurate channell material ever. But again nowbody knows if they are what they tell us they are and what the real cause behind it is!. so therefore new material has to be researched before you start to use it as knowledge.
I'm practicing EE but not as much as I think I need to.

Year a lot has been researched and proofed and it's probably the most accurate channell material ever. But again nowbody knows if they are what they tell us they are and what the real cause behind it is!. so therefore new material has to be researched before you start to use it as knowledge.
I'm practicing EE but not as much as I think I need to.

Dear Paschali,

question 1
What is EE

question 2
when a person reads something and it resonates, I don't mean harmony, more like Bartok or Stravinsky, then is that to be ignored?

Caution, as well as discernment. Trungpa revealed the spiritual materialism long ago.
Thank you for your warning and your concern.
Take care

Mod's note: Edited to fix the quotation boxes.

kryon said:
question 1
What is EE

EE stands for Éiriú-Eolas and it is a wonderful breathing program.

Have a look at that thread for more info.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12837.0

Back
Top Bottom