Dear Laura, whats going on?

luke wilson said:
Hey Kryon, I am just wondering, what made you think the transcripts had stopped?

The last one was on 12th of december. The one before that, the 22ND of JUNE. Now we are in february, not that much time has passed compared to the one previous to december... So what made you think they had stopped?

What exactly about the transcripts make you crave them? Is it all just to do with resonance? I'll tell you what it is for me, I suppose it is the thought that they come from a higher plane(before I knew of the Cs, there was no higher plane in my world view and I didnt like the Idea of one God so I was happy to see that there is so much beyond us) but even that is not enough, so much can be lost in transmission and translation. Like for example there have been numerous occassions where the Cs have said that what they have given is not accurate because of so and so reason, like a person being there etc etc. From the top of my head, I can remember about the information about the stock market.

I get that you just want to gobble up as much information as you can get but maybe you should look into this abit deeper. Not become to reliant.. I think when you find you resonate with what they are saying, that is a sign to go investigate further... Also you shouldnt forget to ask yourself why it is you are resonating with the information... I like your enthusiasm, so full of energy, dont waste it demanding for things that will only result in you running into walls... I am not discouraging you from asking, just exercise caution and discernment as you put it... Remember, the universe is not here to serve you.... I am not belittling you, just saying dont belittle the universe.. Each require equal respect and last I checked the universe doesnt bend to demands rather it gives what is due and unlike us, the universe knows what is due.

Anyways, WELCOME TO THE FORUM! :scooter:

Dear Luke,
I am certain I am not the only one who feels there is a quickening of some sort, and I definitely do not mean clock time.
A peculiar shimmer, unusual 'coincidences" - constant repetition of things I haven't gotten through my acceptance level yet, I feel I am in the movie "the matrix" and the glitches are overwhelming my reality.

1. Crave? It is very curious to read this word coming from you.
No, Luke, I do not "crave", neither do I demand, I am simply asking "what is going on and why"
Please believe me, I would prefer resonating with a dentist drill compared to what I felt when I read this

Q: (L) From him to whom much is given, much is required. When somebody has many gifts, they are expected to use them. You have many gifts. What are they for, if not first to be applied to organizing yourself?

A: One note to Guest: A key to observing the self is to turn the attention simultaneously towards others to notice their true reactions to what you think you are doing or how you think you are being perceived.

Why does this disturb me you ask, well, you think about it for a second and you'll see.

2. Gobble, it is another unexpected word coming from you, yet I must admit, there is tendency in me to accept more than I can handle and get overwhelmed and start looking for the release valve.

Thank you, I mean it, for your compassion and empathy, I truly feel it, from your words. Please accept what I have to say:
I am not here to make demands or create issues, I am here to ask for an answer, since I do not know where else to turn to.
Am i going bonkers? Why do I feel as if the world has shrunk?
Why do I feel that the whole existence has come to one point, either evolve or perish.
I want to evolve not because I am afraid of perishing.

The Universal consciousness offers opportunities. We are the ones who either take them or not.

The Universe does not distinguish between you and me or males and females. It sees us as a whole, as we actually are an organism- a colony.
What’s good for me is good for you and vice versa.
It has been an honor to be able to express.

I think abit of miscommunication happened atleast on 1 line. I didnt mean you were here to demand or create issues. First of all, nothing is wrong with 'creating issues' if it helps you to grow. Learning process involves making mistakes. You cannot be perfect throughout otherwise what do you have to learn if you are already perfect?

I meant that whole statement (making demands) in general and not specifically with regard to this thread. I was just identifying with your eagerness. I might have been wrong to do so. I thought, sometimes when we are overly eager, we tend to push, demand, throw external consideration out the window, become self-centered etc.

I am sorry, please dont feel obliged to answer this, but you keep saying 'thank you' all the time. what is the story behind that? I am just curious. It reminds me of like shaolins/monks etc. Just curious, never come across someone who actually says thank you as much as I've seen in your posts. Incredible really... is it that you genuinely take everything as a gift or is it rather like a deeply embedded program?

Another question, you seem to apologise for resonating with stuff. Why is that? You say you wish you could resonate more with a dentists drill than the section you quoted. I have thought about it and I dont see... Why does it disturb you?

I am going to take the bait on this one.

Can you please say more about,

I want to evolve not because I am afraid of perishing?

You put that out there, so I figured I might aswell ask. Not so much for me, but rather for you to actually think about and see if it makes sense...

Finally, to go back to the beginning

I feel I am in the movie "the matrix" and the glitches are overwhelming my reality.

Maybe you should just take a step back and calmly observe your environment... It seems you are acting based on cues from 'out there' and the truth is sometimes those cues can be designed, and I dont mean designed by the universe in the sense that you think... Not dispelling this, just saying take a step back and watch it from a neutral position...

luke wilson said:
I think abit of miscommunication happened atleast on 1 line. I didnt mean you were here to demand or create issues. First of all, nothing is wrong with 'creating issues' if it helps you to grow. Learning process involves making mistakes. You cannot be perfect throughout otherwise what do you have to learn if you are already perfect?

I meant that whole statement (making demands) in general and not specifically with regard to this thread. I was just identifying with your eagerness. I might have been wrong to do so. I thought, sometimes when we are overly eager, we tend to push, demand, throw external consideration out the window, become self-centered etc.

I am sorry, please dont feel obliged to answer this, but you keep saying 'thank you' all the time. what is the story behind that? I am just curious. It reminds me of like shaolins/monks etc. Just curious, never come across someone who actually says thank you as much as I've seen in your posts. Incredible really... is it that you genuinely take everything as a gift or is it rather like a deeply embedded program?

Another question, you seem to apologise for resonating with stuff. Why is that? You say you wish you could resonate more with a dentists drill than the section you quoted. I have thought about it and I dont see... Why does it disturb you?

I am going to take the bait on this one.

Can you please say more about,

I want to evolve not because I am afraid of perishing?

You put that out there, so I figured I might aswell ask. Not so much for me, but rather for you to actually think about and see if it makes sense...

Finally, to go back to the beginning

I feel I am in the movie "the matrix" and the glitches are overwhelming my reality.

Maybe you should just take a step back and calmly observe your environment... It seems you are acting based on cues from 'out there' and the truth is sometimes those cues can be designed, and I dont mean designed by the universe in the sense that you think... Not dispelling this, just saying take a step back and watch it from a neutral position...
Dear Luke,
Thank you, ( genuine smile) "Genetic Program".
The only answer is that when one is "dessert thirsty" for water, every gulp becomes a gift, no matter if the faucet is fully operational in the city.

The responsibility of knowing and the inability of applying it, due to social pressures and preconceived notions accepted by the legal majority rule (e.g. Buckminster Fuller, Nicola Tesla, Zacharia Sitchin e.t.c) is truly disturbing to me it points to inefficiency on paramount levels which points to a degradation on uncountable degrees, which spells- oh, well, dinosaur poop, examined by future archaeologists, saying: They had too much plastic and GMO in their diet, inhibiting their cognitive reasoning, therefore they went extinct.

Evolve to meet the Universe without a space suit and out of this soup. To not be food anylonger! I am not sustenance to someones whim of hunger. I am a being- Evolving!- to take its appropriate place in the benevolent interactions of interdependant coexistence. I am.

"outside influences" are you sure they are on the outside?

Thank you for your amazing sensitivity.

Hi kryon,

You began this thread asking Laura 'what is going on' - as if something were wrong. It was explained to you that nothing is wrong.

Your responses to the input you have been given have been rather vague and obtuse - in other words, they don't make much sense, at least not in a real world way and the real world is what we deal with here.

Now that your original question has been answered - (there is nothing going on) - are there any other questions you have, that you can ask clearly and concisely?

anart said:
Hi kryon,

You began this thread asking Laura 'what is going on' - as if something were wrong. It was explained to you that nothing is wrong.

Your responses to the input you have been given have been rather vague and obtuse - in other words, they don't make much sense, at least not in a real world way and the real world is what we deal with here.

Now that your original question has been answered - (there is nothing going on) - are there any other questions you have, that you can ask clearly and concisely?

Anart,
You are making your self very clear
There is nothing I need to ask from any one any longer.
Thank you for your clear message.
Thank you for your concise input

Keep your vigilance.
I will proceed on readingthe material.
Maybe one day we will talk again, clearly and concisely.
Take care

kryon said:
anart said:
Hi kryon,

Anart,
You are making your self very clear
There is nothing I need to ask from any one any longer.
Thank you for your clear message.
Thank you for your concise input

Keep your vigilance.
I will proceed on reading the material.
Maybe one day we will talk again, clearly and concisely.
Take care
Great, count on the rest of the group too, for that day :D

kryon said:
Why have the transmissions seized?
There are so many more topics.
What existing conditions have cut off such valuable information?

What you meant was CEASED.

ROEL said:
kryon said:
Why have the transmissions seized?
There are so many more topics.
What existing conditions have cut off such valuable information?

What you meant was CEASED.

Was this correction really that necessary?

I mean, to resurrect an old thread, just to make a spelling correction seems like noise to me.

Edit: clarity

new session?

Hello to all. Don't consider that is impudence. When the following session with space guys is expected? I have very much missed about them. :))))
From Russia, with love. ;)

Re: new session?

virtualnayayalebedewa said:
Hello to all. Don't consider that is impudence. When the following session with space guys is expected? I have very much missed about them. :))))
From Russia, with love. ;)
Oh dear :shock:

Back
Top Bottom