Dear Laura, whats going on?

Re: new session?

Perceval said:
virtualnayayalebedewa said:
Laura said:
What "space guys"?

It was the joke. Under space guys I meant C`s.

Well, we tend to be pretty particular about how they are referred to, mainly for the benefit of other readers who might be new to the forum and unfamiliar with particular area of our research, and who may also have been exposed to the online defamation campaign. We wouldn't want anyone getting the wrong impression about what is, in essence, a scientific experiment in 'superluminal communication'.

Difference in interpretations. In my modest opinion. Responsibility for it is born by that person who interprets.
Though, of course, to you is more visible, because you have more experience in such affairs.
I can be mistaken in selection of words because my English not so it is good. I ask me to forgive for it.
Marina. :)

Virtualnayayalebedewa, from your introduction, I am not sure of what you mean by the "materials received at contact with the Cs."

Greetings to all. I live in Russia and for a long time already I study the materials received at contact with Cs. For me this information bears that knowledge about which speak Cs. I help to grow to my children and itself I grow, as essence. I want to tell thanks all who shines this material and Cs.

Have you only read the transcripts? If so, I would highly recommend that you read The Wave and Amazing Grace which can both be found here.

These books, both written by Laura explain a lot more about what Laura went through to enable contact with the Cs, who the Cs are and what was going on during and in between the sessions, what the Cs really meant in their answers and suggestions, etc.

These books are so interesting and full of knowledge that they are invaluable learning materials.

Perceval said:
Laura said:
What "space guys"?

It was the joke. Under space guys I meant C`s.

Well, we tend to be pretty particular about how they are referred to, mainly for the benefit of other readers who might be new to the forum and unfamiliar with particular area of our research, and who may also have been exposed to the online defamation campaign. We wouldn't want anyone getting the wrong impression about what is, in essence, a scientific experiment in 'superluminal communication'.

Difference in interpretations. In my modest opinion. Responsibility for it is born by that person who interprets.
Though, of course, to you is more visible, because you have more experience in such affairs.
I can be mistaken in selection of words because my English not so it is good. I ask me to forgive for it.
Marina. :)

No forgiveness needed, but you are responsible for the words you use. If you use words that do not convey what you mean to convey, you can't blame someone else. Although in some cases language does confuse things. In this specific case however, I assume that "space guys" means the same in Russian as in English.

I was just trying to point out to you that we have a particular way of referring to the 'C's', and "space guys" isn't it, because, in any language, it doesn't fit with our understanding of what the "C's" are.

The notebook is required to me to write down there all recommendations. It too a joke. :cool:
Such I the person. Without humour anywhere. And I read "wave", and my awakening has begun with this product. For these many thanks. :)

Psalehesost said:
I guess a new session will appear when there's a need for it - when Laura and team have something to ask that they are either very curious about, and/or feel they need a clue to follow up regarding something, and don't already have a clear direction to follow up on their own - and so, as things progress, as they grow in knowledge and understanding and succeed in dealing with all manner of obstacles, I think the need to communicate with the C's has simply kept naturally decreasing over time.

Yes, that`s it! :)

kryon said:
anart said:
Hi kryon,

You began this thread asking Laura 'what is going on' - as if something were wrong. It was explained to you that nothing is wrong.

Your responses to the input you have been given have been rather vague and obtuse - in other words, they don't make much sense, at least not in a real world way and the real world is what we deal with here.

Now that your original question has been answered - (there is nothing going on) - are there any other questions you have, that you can ask clearly and concisely?

Anart,
You are making your self very clear
There is nothing I need to ask from any one any longer.
Thank you for your clear message.
Thank you for your concise input

Keep your vigilance.
I will proceed on readingthe material.
Maybe one day we will talk again, clearly and concisely.
Take care

Kryon.

Now, I thank you! Hoping deeply you will find words for what to express, for it resonates with me...

Well tempered greetings, momo

momo said:
Kryon.

Now, I thank you! Hoping deeply you will find words for what to express, for it resonates with me...

Which means that you really need to find another forum.

Laura said:
momo said:
Kryon.

Hello Laura,

Thank you for your reply, Laura.

Why do you think so?

I've been reading, researching, and trying to convert my passivity into something more contributing here.

It is just that I weigh words so much, and don't want to be misunderstood.
English not being my first language adds to it.

I just read your latest transcript, and have been reading your transcripts (THANK YOU!) for quite a while.
They have been supporting my growth, as has EE - which gets me stronger, too. It is quite necessary for me to work on physical problems, so I have been changing my diet lately.

My resonance with Kryon is based on what he wrote about Buckminster Fuller, and about his fear of developing.

This fear has been programmed into me very very strongly. And I've been actively working against it for a long time.

This is why I would have liked to hear from Kryon - hoping he has developed out of the fear.

Greetings!

momo said:
Laura said:
momo said:
Kryon.

Hello Laura,

Thank you for your reply, Laura.

Why do you think so?

I've been reading, researching, and trying to convert my passivity into something more contributing here.

It is just that I weigh words so much, and don't want to be misunderstood.
English not being my first language adds to it.

Momo, assuming your understanding of English really isn't all that good, Kryon was shutting out others feedback when he/she wrote that post. It is specifically seen in what was written here: "There is nothing I need to ask from any one any longer." In that light, the rest of the message appears to be rather insincere. So, for you to give thanks to such a message is going in a different direction than what the forum is about, which IS about sincerely asking for feedback and networking with others.

kryon said:
Anart,
You are making your self very clear
There is nothing I need to ask from any one any longer.
Thank you for your clear message.
Thank you for your concise input

Keep your vigilance.
I will proceed on readingthe material.
Maybe one day we will talk again, clearly and concisely.
Take care

Shane said:
Momo, assuming your understanding of English really isn't all that good, Kryon was shutting out others feedback when he/she wrote that post. It is specifically seen in what was written here: "There is nothing I need to ask from any one any longer." In that light, the rest of the message appears to be rather insincere. So, for you to give thanks to such a message is going in a different direction than what the forum is about, which IS about sincerely asking for feedback and networking with others.

Hello Shane,

what you are quoting is a just part of the message, though. Being told clearly that he/she's been answered and everything else he/she wrote is not discussable, "there is nothing i need to ask from any one any longer" sounds like pulling out of this thread, especially in the light of the second passage... And imho with the second part, Kryon might have meant that in the future, after reading more, he/she will try to be more clear and concise...
I didn't know what Kryon has been posting apart from this, and just researched for a little while - I don't have the possibility to research a lot recently, because my life has been quite full in the recent weeks. But from what I found, I can see he/she's been quite controversial here, having a hard time being understood. e.g. http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,21976.msg233630.html#msg233630

It is tough being clear with words - what you read might not be what I wrote, and instead of posting in this thread initially, it would definitly have been better to keep quiet a little longer...

Greetings (re-reading my initial post: 'well tempered' sounds really silly, I must acknowledge :rolleyes: )
momo

Shane quoted the most relevant bit of the message, in which he/she (kryon) stated that he needs nothing else.
Not only this but Laura herself has stated that maybe this is the wrong forum for you if you identified with the position kryon was defending.

Perhaps instead of defending your reasoning and therefore staying the same, you could question yourself and ask why you resonated with what kryon had to say.
Are you familiar with the Work?

Iron said:
Shane quoted the most relevant bit of the message, in which he/she (kryon) stated that he needs nothing else.
Not only this but Laura herself has stated that maybe this is the wrong forum for you if you identified with the position kryon was defending.

Perhaps instead of defending your reasoning and therefore staying the same, you could question yourself and ask why you resonated with what kryon had to say.
Are you familiar with the Work?
Thank you, Iron, yes, I question constantly, and I am gradually getting more and more acquainted with many ideas/writings/text and myself...
Which "The Work" are you referring to?

What resonates - as I tried to hint - is how difficult it is to be clear with words.

And there seems a lot for me to say/write, but I cannot get enough courage to express. This is what resonates with Kryon.

It seems easy for some, but tough for me to begin networking through writing, because it is so easy to be misunderstood.

I appreciate the clear feed-back and clean communication in here, that is why I am trying to gain courage to contribute.

Greetings,
Momo

momo said:
Thank you, Iron, yes, I question constantly, and I am gradually getting more and more acquainted with many ideas/writings/text and myself...
Which "The Work" are you referring to?

What resonates - as I tried to hint - is how difficult it is to be clear with words.

And there seems a lot for me to say/write, but I cannot get enough courage to express. This is what resonates with Kryon.

It seems easy for some, but tough for me to begin networking through writing, because it is so easy to be misunderstood.

I appreciate the clear feed-back and clean communication in here, that is why I am trying to gain courage to contribute.

Greetings,
Momo

Actually, this is an assumption on your part. Many here are on the same boat as you are, feeling that they don't have enough to contribute, or that people will misunderstand you easily, or locked in place by fear.
I have problems with this. Many here do. But some choose to fight against their own programming. Because in the end, those fears are nothing but mental programs, lies that we accepted a long time ago that have nothing to do with objective reality.

If you are not familiar with the Work and the Fourth Way, which is the path to work on ourselves to be free from the all the lies and mechanical suffering, I recommend that you read "In Search of the Miraculous: Fragments of an Unknown Teaching" from P.D. Ouspensky to get familiar with some of the concepts.
Without this knowledge you wont understand clearly why Kryon got the response he got.

Now get up to speed in reading and while you do that, take a look at this thread
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=16460.msg141631#msg141631

There you will find more material in areas related to the Work and our Aim, that is striving to see the universe as objectively as possible.
If the moderators think I forgot something, or am mistaken, correct me. But from what I saw, I think this is a sensible course to take.

Dear Iron,

thank you for providing this info.

I've read excerpts of the texts and books mentioned in the links, and am going about reading them in their entirety.

My "Work" concentrates a lot on the physical and emotional centers at the moment, for I have three children who make it painfully easy to work on my own childhood emotional programs, and I have allowed myself to be very careless towards the physical center - so I have to recover and regain physical strength. Diet and (beginning) exercise (EE, physical) is helping a lot.
My intellectual center has been busy analyzing, but since I am quite careful with what may be stated as "truth", I don't feel quite competent making written statements - in Austria we say "was liegt das pickt" meaning - once you wrote it, you cannot change it. So I will just take some time reading in here - and I will give my best to contribute whenever I have something meaningful to say...

Greetings.
Momo

Don't worry momo. You don't have to rush through. I also have my undergoing life to take care of as well and so do everybody else.

As anart recently told me; relax. ;)

There is so much material, of course catching up with it will take a while. But that's ok. Better than not doing any reading no? Dosen't mean we can't discuss what we've become more familiar with on the board etc.

There is also the Cassiopaea Glossary which contains a description of many terms used on the board such as "The Work" and "4th Way". If you don't have much time you could start there, at least to get the basis. It helped me a lot (and still does).

Wecome to the forum! And don't worry, we're all on the same boat!

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom