Deja vu

Seeker 1313

Padawan Learner
I,m not sure I spelled that correctly, but I'm wondering if anyone has any insights into what de javu really is? There is a movie out with that title that suggests time travel/ mind control from the advertisment and it made me wonder about it.

When I've looked on the web several sites dsecribe it as a feeling of having been or done somewher or something before. It has been my experience when these events have occurred to me that I know every word that is about to be said and every move that is about to be made and I'm always unable to alter any part of it--- in other words it is more than a feeling it is a knowing or a reliving and I act out my part in it as I know it will play out. I have not had these often, but am aware of the places and times that they have occured.

I hope you will share what you know about this as I am always seeking answers.

Thanks

Just for your information it's Deja vu (from French, in English it would be "already seen")

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deja_vu

It happened quite a lot to me as well but I have no idea why or how.
I guess some would say that you suddenly realize that time ain't linear.

I think I've seen it somewhere in the C's transcript but the search function isn't working right now.

Session: 970104

A: Deja vu comes to you compliments of 4th density STS.
Q: (L) Is deja vu a result of some sensation of the universe having
changed?
A: Or... some sensation of reality bridging.
Q: (T) As you move into the new one, you have leftovers?
A: No.
Q: (L) What is reality bridging?
A: What does it sound like?
Q: (L) Is it somewhat like merging universes? (T) A bridge is
something you put between two things...
A: You wish to limit, wait till 4th density, when the word will be
obsolete!
Q: (L) That still doesn't help me to understand deja vu as a
"sensation of reality bridging." Is deja vu because something comes
into our reality from another?
A: One possibility..
Q: (T) Didn't we talk about this? That it is a bleed through from other
dimensions... that when we think we have been someplace before, it
is because in another dimension we have...
A: Yes.

Thanks Al, that's the part I was refering to.

On Deja vu, did anyone had one but with someone that isn't you or an event that did not happen in this reality ?

I'll explain with an example, one day I was more or less dozing then suddenly I am remembering/reliving (?) that I am with a group of person that I know about , outside in a field but at the same time knowing well that it never happened in this lifetime.

The sensation is particularily intense because at the moment it happens it feels totally normal, like you'd remember something that happened to you but at the same time you realize that it never happened in your life and that's what so disturbing.

It's like a deja vu but from another life.
Does it make sense the way I explain it ?

Deckard said:
I ve experienced it quite a few times
Me too. Which makes me wonder if all our so-called "past lives" may not be simply "alternate lives", cycling more or less "side by side," to try to describe it in ordinary terms. And if so, is it possible that there is some "master template" that each of these alternate lives follows - some primal, archetypal gesture - that replays the same dynamics over and over again, though in different "times" and with different costumes, etc.

If so, then perhaps there are lateral "bleed-throughs" now and again? Or maybe, sometimes, the lateral connections aren't exact - like time leaps or lags - and something important might be happening in one of your other lives sooner than it happens in another, and you get a "sensation" of it because it is so intense, while in this life, nothing special is happening?

All kinds of interesting possibilities.

What happens to me is I will dream of a situation, but it will be a rather mundane one. Then later, say a few weeks, the very same thing that I was dreaming will occur "in real life". Then, as it is occurring, I will remember that I dreamt of this exact situation recently and the feeling of deja vu will happen.

But what gets me is why did this all happen? Why did I dream of this first before it happened? Like I said, these are completely mundane experiences, so I don't see what the importance of it all could be.

with me deja vu is very often experience connected to awaken state

i.e. very brief segment of reality, conversation or situations seem to be like a replay

but then very seldom there are deja vu experiences where I can surely rember that I dreamt it while ago, and even remeber the feeling and bewilderment when I woke up after such a dream , and very soon forgot it as it didnt make much sense
then when it happens in actual reality it all comes back

the strangest thing is that right now composing this post and thinking about what to write , digesting posts that I have just read - it all feels like a deja vu,
Just now I am trying to stay with a feeling, describe it with words but it is like chasing the rainbow, you can never get close enough to grasp it

"Is all that we see or seem
But a dream within a dream? "

There's several ideas/opinions I've picked up a few along the way which I can remember as follows.

1) Eternal recurrence remembered as in "Groundhog Day". Ouspensky was big on the Eternal recurrence deal and was unable to get an answer from Gurdjieff on the phenomena. If the "film" theory of Mouravieff is correct and we try self-remembering then perhaps we can remember that moment on a replay of the film.

2) A glitch in the system we call reality as in "The Matrix"

3) Remembering the future perhaps? If we can remember the past, why can't we remember the future?

4) Rationalists opinion. A fault in the memory part of the brain.

5) Bridge between realities as per the C's

beau said:
What happens to me is I will dream of a situation, but it will be a rather mundane one. Then later, say a few weeks, the very same thing that I was dreaming will occur "in real life". Then, as it is occurring, I will remember that I dreamt of this exact situation recently and the feeling of deja vu will happen.

But what gets me is why did this all happen? Why did I dream of this first before it happened? Like I said, these are completely mundane experiences, so I don't see what the importance of it all could be.
I have the same thing! Last week I dreamt I stumbled upon some old friends I hadn't seen in five years, then three days later I did exactly that at a friend's engagement party. Completely mundane, yes. It does strike me as "remembering the future", as John said, while dreaming. This might be a slightly different phenomenon to experiencing deja vu and not knowing exactly why it feels so familiar.

Last Saturday i had a intense Deja Vu experience. I was on a party and watched two of my friends walking across the room. This feeling always comes for 3 or 4 seconds and during this time, life is not different from a dream. A strange feeling of me watching a - my - movie.

Interestingly, I got this Deja Vu in a time when, more frequent than not, double numbers on digital clocks (13:13, 16:16) appeared to me. Most interestingly, Seeker 1313 (!!!) started the exact same topic I intended to start last weekend due to my experience, although I did not for some reaons (wanted to read more).

A year ago, my Deja Vu's were very frequent, about once every week for two months or so. They were intense and lasted long. It was a time of great change of direction in my life. My job, car, flat, relationships changed in this time.

What exactly is the essence of a Deja Vu experience? I am not through all of the Wave/Adventures/Grace material, so I don't know if it is explained anywhere in full detail. What I read was mentioned before
* change in program
* bridging realities, etc.

If everybody posts in this topic his/her full knowledge about this phenomenon, I notice that we do not know much about it, only clues.

I do not fully understand the sentence:
Session: 970104 said:
Deja vu comes to you compliments of 4th density STS.
Does that mean that 4D STS 'greet' us in some way? Sorry, maybe it is because I am not an english native.

Why was this issue covered in the Matrix movies? What do the makers of the Matrix Movie know?

Al Today said:
Session: 970104

A: Deja vu comes to you compliments of 4th density STS.
Q: (L) Is deja vu a result of some sensation of the universe having
changed?
A: Or... some sensation of reality bridging.
Q: (T) As you move into the new one, you have leftovers?
A: No.
Q: (L) What is reality bridging?
A: What does it sound like?
Q: (L) Is it somewhat like merging universes? (T) A bridge is
something you put between two things...
A: You wish to limit, wait till 4th density, when the word will be
obsolete!
Q: (L) That still doesn't help me to understand deja vu as a
"sensation of reality bridging." Is deja vu because something comes
into our reality from another?
A: One possibility..
Q: (T) Didn't we talk about this? That it is a bleed through from other
dimensions... that when we think we have been someplace before, it
is because in another dimension we have...
Hi guys. I think the following relates directly to why there is deja vu compliments of 4th density STS. I have bolded text in the context of the above excerpt in order to help clarify how I am making an association with bolded text in the context of the following excerpt. See what you think about this connection that came to mind while reading this thread:

Session 970104
[...]
(T) It is like a program loading onto a computer. Some programs just
load straight in. Others need to create a space on the hard drive to put files that they need to
LOAD the program, but are not PART of the program, and when it is finished loading, it
erases all the "loading instructions." The hard drive is still the hard drive, but for a time,
the program used a sector of the hard drive, and created a temporary dimension, let's say.
(L) Is this what we are looking at here?
A: Close. And remember, we said "true" dimension!
Q: (L) So, it is like one hard drive, many programs, loading instructions for new programs
that are then erased, etc. If there is one "true dimension," and infinite universes within it,
does one particular universe exist, of and by itself, at any given time, until it is merged into
a new one, or is there within this one true dimension, multiple universes as real as ours is,
to which we could go, and could be there alongside ours, so to speak?
A: Yes to the latter.
Q: (L) And, can infinite numbers of "dimensions" exist within each level of density, even if
temporary?
A: Yes. If you want to go back and change "history," either for individuals or for universal
perception, you must first create an alternate universe to do it. Your 4th density STS
"friends" have been doing this a lot.

Q: (L) If you, being a general term, create an alternate universe, does the former one
continue to exist, or does the former one merge into the new one?
A: Both.
Q: (L) If the former one continues to exist, does it exist and evolve on its own,
disassociated with the second one, or this offshoot?
A: Clarify.
Q: (T) The universe you are in: you are going along and say, "I think I will create a new
Universe." You do it, and move to it, and you bring your universe with you. That is the
merging of realities. But, when you move to the new universe, you are no longer in the
original one which continues along on its own. The pattern of the old universe, you bring
into the new one, and when you become part of the new universe you have just created, you
are no longer part of the old one you just left. It just goes along with everybody else there.
(L) Is this correct?
A: Sort of... remember, one can create all ranges of types of alternate possibilities.
Q: (L) So you could create a new universe with a new "past," even?
Q: (L) So, in that way, both actually occur and you can change the whole thing?
A: When merged, the former never existed.
Q: (T) Not for the person creating the new universe, but the former will continue for
everybody else.
A: Close.
Q: (L) So, for the person creating a new universe, the former never existed, but the other
beings who are satisfied with that old universe, and "go" with it, are still continuing along
as though...
A: Your 3rd density mind restrictions limit the scope of your comprehension in this area.
[...]

I remember experiencing a LOT of deja vu when I was a kid. Sometimes the feeling was not as if I had experienced something before, but more like I had experienced something an almost infinite number of times. Perhaps the sensation was just stronger then.

Growing up, I did not experience it that frequently. But sometimes when it's happened lately it does seem a bit like "remembering the future". That is, I am have an experience of deja vu while doing something "new", and some time later, I am in an almost excatly simular situation (accompanied with a sense of deja vu), and immediately think back on the first case of deja vu.

I do get a lot of that too. Not necessarily accompanied by deja vu though. Periodically I dream about a lot of very mundande insignificant things that happen later. Usually the next day. Still the things are very specific, so it's hard to blame them on random chance.

Here is one that has spooked me since being a child.
There was one Deja vu event in my life that I remember as it was yesterday.
As a child, I was playing baseball.
I was up to bat.
An intense numbness, like anesthesia overtaking me instantly.
I was also looking into the outfield, and the tree line scenery began to ripple.
Like water on a pond.
I "felt" the rippling in the air.
And then it was gone. Zippo...
For a split second I became entranced.
And I KNEW SOMETHING HAD CHANGED.
SOMETHING WAS DIFFERENT.
But the moment slipped away.
I never did figure out what changed.

edited:
Wait a minute...
Now I remember what I wanted to say.
TIME TRAVEL.
That's what I think that experience was.
I wouldn't be surprised if those danged reptiles "traveled" & changed something here.
That's my two cents anyway.

Data said:
I do not fully understand the sentence:

Session: 970104 said:
Deja vu comes to you compliments of 4th density STS.
Does that mean that 4D STS 'greet' us in some way? Sorry, maybe it is because I am not an english native.
I think what the C's meant was that 4D STS are the cause of deja vu. The use of the word 'compliments' is more of an american colloquialism(AFAIK). Another way of putting it would be to say "Deja vu comes to you courtesy of 4D STS".

Back
Top Bottom