Deja vu

hi guys

something kindda funny. I read this thread today, and then I saw a trailer for this movie and I wanted to share this little 'coincidence'. :)

http://dejavu.movies.go.com/

I guess this is sombody's idea of what dejavu may be.

I also have many occurrences of dejavu, I have a problem with sleeping that causes me

to sleep ridiculously "deep". From what I recall, I actually know about the "clip"

as I wake, semi-subconsciously. They come -in between- my chaotic dreams as an event

seen through my eyes, they stand out as dreams are all out of body for me, or rather

3rd person. Of course I dismiss these rather short clips, don't have a choice, I

lose them as my mind starts to awaken, until, at a time ranging from months to years

later, the event occurs. Interestingly enough, sometimes I can see the event falling

into place and I try to prevent it for experimental purposes, and I end up causing

the event trying to change it. All of these "clips" tend to be short and useless, or

so I initially had thought, until I started to believe that these snippets of the

future made one or more of four things true. My first conclusion was destiny, though

since then I have expanded to a couple of things. The possibility that the dejavu's

were a fabrication of my mind, though I doubted it, it had to be considered. My

third thought was the melding of realities, as realities meld I assume there would

be a path formed amongst them for everyone, maybe dejavu was a conscious form of the

map of this path. My last consideration was the cycle of events, "All of this has

happened before and all of this will happen again" type philosophy. In a more

practical sense I regard dejavu as an assurance as per my existence, in a way, its comforting :).

I get deja vu quite often. There doesn't seem to be much you can do to change things, like, things are happening and it doesn't matter what you do, or what happens "during" the deja vu, you can't break out of it.

I have tried to predict things whist having deja vu, and it doesn't seem possible. What deja vu seems to be is - things happen, and you are sure that you knew they were going to happen in that exact way. But if you try to predict what is going to happen, it doesn't work. It seems to be - things happen, and you say "its happened before", but you can't "remember" what is going to happen until its happened.

Regarding predicting the future, I think one of the best predictions would be to predict something that is random, such as the lottery numbers. But then what would that say about "random", if its predictable in some way, then its not random anymore. If realities branch for each individual, ie - for person A the numbers are different to person B, but the date and time is exactly the same - then maybe there is an attractor which is pulling the specific branch for a person in a certain direction which leads to different outcomes. Such as, if someone was going to be STS or STO, that kind of thing. If the attractor is constantly changing, shifting, then the future would be less predictable because the branch would always be in a different position. But if you were "determined" along a certain path, then maybe you would begin to exist in the future, ie, the part of the path which is definately going to be there, and so perhaps this could "stretch" out your present moment so that you could see, by comparison to other people, much further into the future. By determined though, I mean, you couldn't be swayed by any other individual or event to change your destination, unlike someone who is mechanical in nature who could be manipulated. Anyway I just thought of that so it probably has a lot of holes, but I think its interesting.

Russ said:
If the attractor is constantly changing, shifting, then the future would be less predictable because the branch would always be in a different position.
Or what if there are billions, or even an infinite amount, of branches? That would make the future extremely difficult to predict, because you would in effect be predicting events that may occur (or have already occured) in alternate universes. And you would never know for sure if any of your predictions were correct! :/

Russ said:
But if you were "determined" along a certain path, then maybe you would begin to exist in the future ... By determined though, I mean, you couldn't be swayed by any other individual or event to change your destination, unlike someone who is mechanical in nature who could be manipulated.
This reminds me of the concept of "DOing". DOing would be to act in accordance with your destiny; to contribute creatively to the universe.

A thought and nothing more.Could be that having had the deja vu, in this case meaning a sense of its happened before,means that another opportunity has been missed to do something diffirent at that specific point.Otherwise you wouldnt get the feeling that its happened before :)

>>I have the same thing! Last week I dreamt I stumbled upon some old friends I hadn't seen in five years, then three days later I did exactly that at a friend's engagement party. Completely mundane, yes.<<

Deja vu is weird when it hits.

A few weeks ago I was in court as an 'expert winess' ... I'm a Chartered Accountant in the UK (CPA is equivalent in the States), ... and before I went in to the Witness Box I had a meeting with the solicitor (lawyer) of the 'side' I had been called by.

The meeting (including the room setting) was exactly as I had dreamed some months earlier before I had even been notified that I would be called as a 'witness' to a case involving one of my long ex-clients!

I actually sat looking at the solicitor, and in my mind was going ... 'I don't believe this! I have already dreamed this! I have been here before!'.

I actually thought of mentioning that I had 'seen' all this already to the lady solicitor sitting opposite me ... but I did not.

But no great impact upon events.

I stood in the box and answered questions.

It was traumatic for me (probably would be for most people) to have to stand in a box on public display and respond to questions from 'counsel' for defence and prosecution - the 'adversarial' system - so maybe this (the emotional charge) was why my dream 'preview' was triggered .... but ... how? How did I foresee part of this event (in all it lasted 3 days for me ... attending court ... and I dreamed a small 'vignette') in a dream?

StarFraction

A couple of days ago i had a weird deja vu experience. Normally i too only feel like i have been in a similar situation before and get a vague feeling of what is comming next. Only this time i was able to see and hear what was going on in the similar situation.

I was knealing next to a patient trying to convince him to try something other than hydrocortisone cream for a reacurring skincondition, when i saw and heard "myself" asking other questions than the ones comming out my mouth, and placing "my" hand on "his" chest. While this was going on i was still listening and asking questions, while feeling dizzy and nauseous.

An other person was in the room at the same time. A girl who only just started working where i work two weeks ago, but had asked specifically to work with me during the two nightshifts that i had. This experience happened during the last one.

Don't know if this classifies as a deja vu, wether i am starting to loose my mind or wether something else took place, but it surely seemed like it was happening in two places at the same time.

Sorry revive that thread but I thought about something and I wonder if it makes sense.

When you dream of something very mundane, then it happens, and you haven't been able to alter the course of the event.

Wouldn't it be like you somehow dreamt the outcome of the actions taken by your mechanical self ?
As if you suddenly "saw" the program that was run within your own film ?

No wonder you can't alter it if you're not conscious enough osit.

What if you are only witnessing what someone else does, then it might not have much to do with mechanicality?

These predictions don't seem that specific, when its predicted you don't know that you're predicting something that will happen later, however when the experience happens again, it seems as though we predicted the event. But true prediction imo comes from knowing that you are predicting, not knowing is not prediction because you don't actually have any knowledge of when its going to happen, or if it is going to happen. There are a lot of events in dreams which could happen, and no knowledge of which one will actually happen, until it does.

I think you can predict how you are going to act in many situations if you can trust your inner strength to see you through. If you are mechanical, and don't know yourself, any little thing could veer you off course and thus you can be predicted by others who may know you better, but not by yourself. Prediction of what others are going to do takes much more awareness, such as knowing exactly what someone has planned for the day, what kind of person they are, and what kind of things will happen to them which you already know about, etc.

Having said that, if you see someone in your dreams who you haven't seen in years, and then the next day you see them, I think there is something remarkable about that. It suggests that it was predicted by a part of us that we're not aware of - but it is aware of more than what we are currently aware of, and is perhaps some kind of organ/sense which takes a certain "knack" to use, but sometimes when an event has a certain reaction from *you*, that might be what causes it.

Russ said:
What if you are only witnessing what someone else does, then it might not have much to do with mechanicality?

These predictions don't seem that specific, when its predicted you don't know that you're predicting something that will happen later, however when the experience happens again, it seems as though we predicted the event. But true prediction imo comes from knowing that you are predicting, not knowing is not prediction because you don't actually have any knowledge of when its going to happen, or if it is going to happen. There are a lot of events in dreams which could happen, and no knowledge of which one will actually happen, until it does.

I think you can predict how you are going to act in many situations if you can trust your inner strength to see you through. If you are mechanical, and don't know yourself, any little thing could veer you off course and thus you can be predicted by others who may know you better, but not by yourself. Prediction of what others are going to do takes much more awareness, such as knowing exactly what someone has planned for the day, what kind of person they are, and what kind of things will happen to them which you already know about, etc.

Having said that, if you see someone in your dreams who you haven't seen in years, and then the next day you see them, I think there is something remarkable about that. It suggests that it was predicted by a part of us that we're not aware of - but it is aware of more than what we are currently aware of, and is perhaps some kind of organ/sense which takes a certain "knack" to use, but sometimes when an event has a certain reaction from *you*, that might be what causes it.
Thanks for your input Russ.

I think I was more talking about dreams where a part of you knows in advance what will be your reactions in the "future" because it knows more about your mechanical self than you usually notice.
It seems to me, in simplifying, that the more mechanical you are (less conscious), the more predictable you become because you just run programs without any conscious decision, then it becomes easier to know in advance your reactions osit.

Data said:
A year ago, my Deja Vu's were very frequent, about once every week for two months or so. They were intense and lasted long. It was a time of great change of direction in my life. My job, car, flat, relationships changed in this time.
Interesting. Could it be that what we are 'experiencing' is a 3rd density crossroads of some sort. Perhaps when we get deja vu we 'feel' this invisible crossroads where a choice was made, or mabe not made, by ourselves, or even some-one else. Its a weird feeling. In 3rd density we do the equivalent of veering off on another track, like a train which is no longer heading down the same line, but is now on a different line. We are essentially in a different reality from before, and somehow we sensed this change occuring.

Data said:
I do not fully understand the sentence:
Session: 970104 said:
Deja vu comes to you compliments of 4th density STS.
Does that mean that 4D STS 'greet' us in some way? Sorry, maybe it is because I am not an english native.

Why was this issue covered in the Matrix movies? What do the makers of the Matrix Movie know?
Maybe the makers of the Matrix have an interesting idea about how 4D sts 'change the program' in order to manipulate us towards a situation that they want us in. It is possible that because 4D sts does not have our best interests at heart, and fear that we may do they try to 'vector' us in some way. Have you ever wondered why some people are 'sucessful' and others are not? Some people seem to have happy lives and others do not. What is the 'glue' which makes some lives work and others not? Its almost as if some lucky people continuously 'walk' into whatever reality they want and its given to them on a silver platter with all the trimmings. Is that luck or something else? Do these people then believe that this is normal? What if it's not?

Deja vu may mean that 4D sts have a degree of control over our actions, awareness and reality. At least, that's one idea. And when we experience deja vu, we get some sense of this 'vectoring' as another reality which 'could have been'.

I'm wondering if there is more than one level of 'influence' or 'vectoring' out there. It seems reasonable to me that some people may be easier to 'vector' than others. This is not to say that all people experience deja vu at all.

What would happen if a group of more than one person had to be 'vectored' out of their reality in a hurry. Would they all just sit around looking at each other together wondering what the hell just happened? Kind of like a group deja vu. I wonder if that is possibly. But it may be an unusual occurance since it is very highly likely that we are all much easier to 'vector' than we realise. Is deja vu, then, a glitch of some sort.... something we weren't meant to see?

Hmm, its definately a mystery. And those 4D sts can't ever be up to any good in my opinion. We are all just puppets to them, with various levels of control and different 'strings' attached.

Boring as the explanation may be for what is an interesting phenomenon to experience, Johnno's # (4) explains 99% of instances. It's a cognitive defect, a slip between the sensory register and what's immediately in the subconscious before a person "sees" the thing that triggers the experience.

Or so psychologists have wanted to explain for a long long time.

And then there was a very immediate hypothesis of "optical pathway delay" (images from one eye can arrive in the brain microseconds after images from the other eye - the brain induces a feeling and explains that you are seeing something for a second time - you are, but not from a long past experience!)

Then came a recent study from Leeds University (they have researched hundreds of people plagued with constant deja vu) of a blind man experiencing it (interesting abstract):

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/medicalnews.php?newsid=57722&nfid=crss

Explanation of any effect of the last two posts is also rationalist and dull. It involved another cognitive defect and 77 minutes away at four mediaeval villages.

MaskedAvatar said:
Explanation of any effect of the last two posts is also rationalist and dull. It involved another cognitive defect and 77 minutes away at four mediaeval villages.
Really, I don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about.

But reading through this thread, and coming to your previous post, pfeww, well that one triggered something. Let's call it a memory from long long ago.

Deja vu's don't plague me any longer. But I did have them when I was still a kid. Around 10 to 12 years. And when they were there, I remember that they hit me big time. To me, when they happened, it wasn't just an optical impression that I was seeing (with the eyes) something that I saw before. It was almost everything. To try to put it into words I would say that it was also about a certain atmosphere, a smell, a certain pressure of the circumstances, a feeling like joy, or just the opposite, superficiality. And all these things together, hit you somehow, like you've encountered it before. But still, you CAN NOT predict what exactly will happen next.

The latter says something. When the C's said that deja vu comes to us compliments to 4D STS, I tended to drift away into hypotheses that relate to "predetermination", or that "4D STS put us into a time loop", or that "it is" a closed universe, in which we are "trapped"and such. And that whenever we experience deja vu, it is because they are keeping us in a predetermined universe, and that some little part in us has sufficient awareness to take sufficient distance from what happens so that we can actually "see" what is happening.

But why then does it seem totally impossible to predict what will come next while having a deja vu?

What triggered some associations in me in your previous post is the theory of optical delay. This is something that I vaguely recognized.

Here is what happened.

Around the age of 6 to 8, I was forced to take in these little pills called zymafluor. They didn't hide it back then. Indeed, these pills contained fluoride that was supposed to be good medicine for healthy teeth. I am saying that my parents forced me because although they truly believed that it was good for me and necessary, I really did not like it, not want it, detested them. The pills gave me a weird sensation. (The sensation feels like kind of electric, but I haven't encountered anything in real life already that causes this sensation and this while I did experience for instance a 55 Hertz 220 volts already. No, it is deeper, more towards feeling, and no fun at all. )
My parents never physically rammed those pills through my throat people, but I remember vividly that I became violent and aggressive more than once as I refused to take them. After a while I must have been able to subdue myself, to take them without resistance. I actually remember the processes that went through me so that I could swallow them, without resistance.

I see a relation with what came later, but I have no scientific proof.

I started having a repetitive dream around the age of 9. A very weird and vivid one in which no other people or animals or things are encountered. It was just me and environment. I will skip the details. But with that dream, I had the same electric sensations as what I had with the zymafluor pills, only stronger. Also, the memory of that sensation came stronger and stronger, until one day, I could start having it while awake. It culminated in the following experience.

I am sitting alone outside on the backside of the house, on top of a 4 step stair watching the poplar trees at a distance of 50 meters. Suddenly, my perception changes. Again I'll spare you the details. But the same sensation is there big time. It was around noon. What happened then is difficult to describe with words. For "some" reason I turned around my head, to see that my mother is suddenly standing there. It surprises me. I see that her face is talking, but all remains silent. By then, I must have looked full of doubt. Only then, I "hear" her say that: "Dinner is ready". While I am "hearing" this, I see her face, also full of doubt now, talking to me. I don't "hear" anything. And then it "enters": "Charles ?? Is there something? You are acting very weird you know!!"

It took me some effort to pull myself out of it (not like I was able to snap out of this small "petit mall seizure") to than say: "No nothing is wrong, I'm coming."

I never ever had anything like that again, and these strange dreams never came back.
I am glad I took the decision though to ban fluoride, as much as possible, from my system. But again, there is no scientific proof for relation between the fluoride poisoning and the one-time "petit mal seizure". Also, I checked with my mom months later, what subjectively happened to me, and my mom still remembered that I acted weird. I could check again actually. She still has a very good memory.

To continue ... how does it relate to the "optical delay" explanation?

An optical delay explanation appeals to the way we are being educated. It is easier to understand as one has two eyes, usually. But in my case, there was a delay of at least one second, and it was a delay between my "optical" and "auditory" perception. Think about it.

Is there so much difference between the transfer of information between one eye and the other, as compared to the "eyes" and the "ears", when the transfer is towards a centre that is perceived as "self" at a certain time? I think that a 4D entity would be perfectly capable to break up ones different "personalities" or "physical" subsystems in the way that our physical brain is functioning, and to then freeze one particular part, and put it in a loop so to say.

I think that this smells like brain damage, or brain manipulation ...

Session: 970104 wrote: said:
Deja vu comes to you compliments of 4th density STS.
Manipulation and control. How typical to destroy natural processes to get ones own "heaven".
And maybe it gives us the implanted idea (from personal experience even) that there must be more to life, but then in a way that tends to paralyze us.

Oooh but there IS more, of that I am 100% convinced.

Back
Top Bottom