Delete my account.

I see there is no way for me to do it so please do it for me. Thank you.
(p.s. a suggestion for you, make it possible for people to delete their accounts.)

I don't see any reason to ask a person "why?" if they ask for account deletion.

Fwiw, you can delete your account yourself anytime. Click 'Profile' -> Actions -> Delete my account

:bye:

Nuke said:
Fwiw, you can delete your account yourself anytime. Click 'Profile' -> Actions -> Delete my account

:bye:

That feature is disabled on this forum, only Moderators are able to delete an account.

It's really very simple: If someone wants to leave the forum, just logout and never loggin again. Simple things always work ;)

mkrnhr said:
It's really very simple: If someone wants to leave the forum, just logout and never loggin again. Simple things always work ;)

Well, yeah, but it's also a one-click operation to delete an account.

The reason everyone cannot delete their accounts at will is because of problems in the past with "drive-by posting"...

IOW:

1. Sign up for an account
2. Post in a bothersome fashion
3. Delete account

Rinse, and repeat ad nauseam...

We're not the Hotel California or anything. :lol:

Please, could an administrator delete my account?
Thanks.

P.S. May the force be with you.

Why may I ask Red Star when you have come so far do you want to retreat at this stage? Is there anything anyone here can help with? It's of course your choice and no one will try and stop you but perhaps you might come to regret such an action in the days ahead - so why not voice your reasons and see what comes of it? You might find your doubts are part of a necessary stage in your development and that help is at hand? But its, as I say, entirely your choice. :)

Puck said:
If you goto Profile --> Actions --> Delete this account you can do it yourself.

Good luck!

Looks like he or she already has, or a mod granted his request, seeing as how he or she is now listed as a "guest".

I'm sorry about your decision, I wish you luck.
Laura said:
sitting said:
Mr. Premise said:
I'm pretty sure they mean connecting chakras with other people.

Even if one's own remains disjointed?

Yes, they meant to connect with others. Because of a couple other allusions, I have the impression that even if a person's own chakras are "disjointed", as you put it, they can be more rapidly brought into full functionality BECAUSE of proper work in relation to others. That's probably because in a network where there is some connection, what is gained by one, can be added to all. And that's also why personal responsibility is so important because the fall of one member can affect all the rest.
Michael BC said:
Is there anything anyone here can help with?
What's the problem? :huh:

Back
Top Bottom