Delete my account.

Anyway you can delete your account your self, by going to your forum profile and hit "delete the account"

If i had that option ,i wouldnt be asking, Administrator delete my account thanks :)

blue bell said:
Anyway you can delete your account your self, by going to your forum profile and hit "delete the account"

If i had that option ,i wouldnt be asking, Administrator delete my account thanks :)
Try this.

Select Profile, then select Actions, then select Delete this account.

hlat beat me to it but this is what it looks like bluebell.

index.php

Attachments

• deletthisaccountexample.png
    deletthisaccountexample.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 1,031
Hi all,

Thanks for the replies,i dont have an action tab,is it part of the 50 posts requirements:)?

Can Administrator delete my account Thanks :P

Désolée de vous voir quitté le navire... Bonne route à vous...

Sorry to see you leave the ship ... Good luck to you ...

No biggies, no worries, no fuss, no drama. I request that my account as Skipling be deleted from the forum with immediate effect. I'll no longer be bothering any of the boards with my pointless noise and minimal intellectual contributions.

Might I also say at this point however that it has been a pleasure to find this resource (along with Sott, which I will continue to read), and wish you all genuinely the very best of luck with all your future efforts and endeavours. The future, like the present, is going to be grim as hell and I do not want to part with any psychic ill-feelings.

Thank you to all who have tried to help me with my mental illness and personal issues over the years; unfortunately circumstances are not in my favour, and all I am looking for now is a little bit of internal peace.

Farewell, and good luck, travel well wherever you may go.

Skip.

Skipling said:
Thank you to all who have tried to help me with my mental illness and personal issues over the years; unfortunately circumstances are not in my favour, and all I am looking for now is a little bit of internal peace.

How this forum interfere in your internal peace, if I may ask?

The best way to learn (at least for me) is that in this kind of situation you just said what is on your mind and try to understand logically what is going on.

We all have a some king of problems here. Some of us bigger some smaller.To quit is not an option, at least for me. To fight yourself and force yourself to grow and learn is the goal.We are here to help, guide and support each other in this work, in this mad world ruled by psychopaths.
I`m really sorry that you leaved this forum. Its a very powerful tool, network to work on yourself. I wish you all the best :hug2: :bye:

Hi Skipling, couple years ago I was reacting something like you. But now I'm fine. Don't delete your account. Just take a breath, and don't forget to breathe :)

I wish you best wishes. Sorry for my english is not very good :)

I wish you all the internal peace you need now, Skipling, and that your life circumstances improve soon.

Just wanted to tell you that at least from my point of view, your recent posts were NOT "pointless noise and minimal intellectual contributions". I enjoyed reading some of your posts. But it's also understandable that when in a difficult situation, you may see it like that, whatever you are going through right now.

I don't know whether you will ever read this, but in any case, the door is always open, and everybody here wishes you all the best, I'm sure!

Take care.

Skipling said:
circumstances are not in my favour, and all I am looking for now is a little bit of internal peace.

I was journalling about this subject the other night.

Imagine you're in your home and someone starts banging on the door, shouting "Hello!? HELLO!?". You can answer the door to see who it is and what the problem is. But, if you don't want to answer the door, you can put on some loud music to drown out the knocking and shouting.

Well, it doesn't matter how long you do this for, the knocking and shouting coming from the door never goes away, no matter how loud you play your music, songs end and other ones start and you hear the knocking in these moments. But it's okay - you say - because another song will start again soon.

But if, one day, your attitude changes and you turn off the music and go over to the door and open it, you'll find that it's YOU standing there - the REAL you.

You can never get away from yourself. No matter what you do to ignore yourself and bury your head in the sand. No matter how much you pray for peace and quiet and not to be bothered any more, there will always be that knocking in the background.

Back
Top Bottom