Descriptions of the "afterlife"/5th Density

Hi, hope you're doing well and can face the situation :hug2:
In my view, it's lessons till the end and nothing more...

Your aunt seems right here, if you are aware of this fact you can consciously accompany him.

I'm living alone with my mother (aged 82), no one else but me will face her last days in this world and this thread is more than helpful to be prepared for those... Thank you ALL :-)
Yes, lessons... I understand that much, not in the kind of what kind of, though. Add: Or perhaps yes, when I dwell in them.

We agreed as family not to take it to an hospital for several reasons, doctor said that either place was good (treatment in the hospital or at home)... I had been thinking about it... Perhaps for him or for us, it would be much easier the passing days... Due Covid protocols, nor family members can be with him, he would be mostly sedated but alone and, certainly we do not want that for him, and he wouldn't want it either.

At home, my father can perceive, feel, see - although blurred- family who loves him. He loves when his 6 year old granson gives him the blessing with a little prayer at night. Had told my nephew - I know he is hurting also seeing him like that, sometimes my nephew do not want to approach, I encourage my nephew to great him with a bright smile, grandfather loves when grandson is happy, then my nephew gives my father a big hugh. Those little momentos would not have it at the hospital.

So, every day is an opportunity and lessons.

That you very much Olivierlejardinier for your post.

If he wants to leave, but is still hanging on, it's important that you just be with him, to listen and touch as possible. There may be something he hasn't said yet, or someone he still wants to say "goodbye" to. If you are there listening, you may be able to help him in some way. But as for prayers, why not just say a loving prayer, for your dad's highest good (not in your opinion, but whatever his soul says it is). I know it is painful to see him in this situation, but dealing with it may be part of YOUR lessons, who knows?

Love and hugs to you all.
SevenFeathers, thank you very much as well, had read it. Will replay later.

If he wants to leave, but is still hanging on, it's important that you just be with him, to listen and touch as possible. There may be something he hasn't said yet, or someone he still wants to say "goodbye" to. If you are there listening, you may be able to help him in some way. But as for prayers, why not just say a loving prayer, for your dad's highest good (not in your opinion, but whatever his soul says it is). I know it is painful to see him in this situation, but dealing with it may be part of YOUR lessons, who knows?

Love and hugs to you all.
Had done that... Listening and touching... My father had not been able to say good bye to my sister, there had been moments in which they had been alone but, my dad has not touched the subject.... On one occasion, I was with him and he started to say something to me - for me to tell my sister - like a farewell... I told him to stop, that I'd better recorded it.... I haven't shown my sister the video, hoping he will tell her in person, had not had happend, though .. He mentione other relatives, I recorded several videos, I haven't shown them either.

We - as family - had not raised the alarms yet to other family members because nothing is for sure... But my father - had told his brother, or a cousin came to visit last week and she had saw how deteriorated my father had become, she came last November and since then, the difference is pretty obvious.

There is an issue here, my mother and I had awcknowledge the fact that he wants to go, my sister and brother do not... We both had agreed that perhaps they are in denial... After reading your post... I, my self began to doubt, perhaps I misinterpreted the signs... But after more experiences-details, phrase he had said, I think is more that I do not want him to die, every day is an oportunity to be with him...

A while ago, when I was near his bedroom, I heard him telling my mother that he was leaving and that he wanted to pray, I went into the bedroom, he was lying on his side, I hugged him and took his hand... And, while my mum was praying I was thinking about just what you mentioned, talking to his higher self, whatever he decides... and he closed his eyes to rest, not to die.... I also observed that he was still breathing.

When it is my turn to stay with him at night, I hold his hand... as I have done with babies, with my nephew, when they are loose, not clenched or fisted, a sign that they are resting or sleeping deeply... I have noticed some communication with the hands, pats or squeezes....

When the hand goes away, I become alert.... What he can't do in the day, he does at night.... He takes out his portable urinary catheter... and won't let me put it back in, he pulls down his nappies - they're the pants type.... It's not convenient because then he wets the bed and we've already had to clean him up, change his clothes, change the sheets at 3 am.... I think that, as he has always been very polite and had shown good manners, at night he indulges himself, much to my dismay, to do what he wants and be more comfortable.

Usually there are 3 of us in the bedroom at night, my mum and dad in their bed and, another person in an armchair, he had the urge sometimes to get up, he doesn't have much strength and can go and hit the floor.

I had been learning about the touching part, I am not used to it, I am giving my self that oportunity - if I can say it that way.

Do you know a loving prayer? I will want to pray it for him... I tend to be rather abstract and very concise... When I thought of his higher self, I think it just like this : "be it done what thou wilt"... I would like to offer him something more... elaborated?

I came across another called Tyler Henry. He's quite young and he's known for doing readings with celebrities, which of course led to a lot of criticism from people saying that he could just have googled their past and relationships they've had. In any case, I found this interview which I thought was interesting (posting relevant parts). He, like psychic John Edward, also thinks reincarnation is likely, and mentions 'soul contracts'
Tyler Henry, who I think is a legit psychic medium and clairvoyant, recently released a series on Netflix called "Life After Death with Tyler Henry". I finished watching it, and I really enjoyed it. You do need to have some tissues at hand if you decide to watch. Some notes:

- after a reading, one of the things that helps him let go is taking a shower (and a lot of resting)
- you can also see him use a psychomantium in one of the episodes (he built one with his dad), and while he didn't see anything in the mirror, it did help him get impressions of the reading he was going to do that day, he said that the psychomantium for him is kind of like "a conduit to get him into that state of mind to become receptive"
- in one reading, he made a comment that it can help a dying person to go if his or her loved ones tell that person it's okay to go. A deceased loved one (or the information field, as I think he is probably picking up information from different sources) said that it helped him knowing it was okay to go. It made the transition peaceful.
- connecting to deceased people (and/or information field) and interpreting and relaying messages takes a toll on his health which he addresses in the series, but it's good to see he has supportive people in his life.
- there's also a storyline of how his mother found out that her mother isn't really her mother through a family DNA test. So they go on to find out what the story is. Interestingly, Tyler wasn't able to get information 'from the other side' that could help him to get answers, when he was holding his biological grandmother's item. He said: "As a medium I'm used to holding everyone else's objects and connecting with their loved ones and then I'm holding my own object, wearing it around my neck and I felt nothing .... It almost feels like a universal, like a cosmic joke, that I can do this for others, but then when I need it most for myself, nothing happens." He also said at some point: "If I get too emotional, too invested, too biased, then my connection to the other side becomes very skewed." So, it's interesting that his ability works best if it's for others and if there's no anticipation or investment. He did do a reading on this with his mother's biological half sister, which provided some clues. Of course, they also sought help from an investigator which helped a lot.

Perhaps we can say that people like Tyler are shamans of a certain degree. All in all, very interesting. As a tiny sidenote, he once liked and replied to my tweet about what may have actually happened in the Dyatlov Pass incident, which I thought was pretty cool! :-D FWIW.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention one thing. What I also find interesting is that in some cases, after a loved one passes away, the people left behind would often see signs. In the series, a young child was mentioned who sadly passed away due to a medical error. This little girl really loved birds. After she passed away, the family moved to another house, and they noticed that they would get visits from birds regularly. If I remember correctly, they said the birds would even tap on their window. And a pidgeon has been building a nest near their house every year.

In another example (from a reading with a different medium) family members noticed that whenever they sit down at the table where their sister (who passed away) would often sit, butterflies start appearing around them. How interesting!

Perhaps thought forms (or intent?) from those who passed away (5th density beings) manifest in 'real terms' in 3rd density. I'm guessing since they can't communicate with us verbally, this is the way they communicate with us, to let us know they're okay or with us (in one way or another). In some cases, it's through dreams, a touch or they actually appear and talk to those who are able to see (young children mostly, I think) shortly after their passing. Of course, things get more complicated if you factor in that time doesn't exist in 5th density (not that it does here, but we have it in place as an illusion). While we may see butterflies and birds or other signs or other synchronicities that could indicate their 'presence', they may have already 'completed' their life review and already reincarnated if they've chosen to. It's also possible perhaps that the observer also plays some kind of role in these birds or butterflies or otherwise to appear.

Then you also have other types of signs, perhaps signs from the Universe or perhaps even from our higher self or future self. But, on the other hand, STS forces could also "create confirming synchronicities to validate their disinformation", to lead people astray. Psychic mediums often say that we can be more intuitive (I'm guessing it differs per person), and perhaps through our intuition we can try to make sense of any signs we may see or understand which decisions to make that could be in favor of our destiny. Of course, networking is crucial, along with knowledge and awareness. I'm reminded of:

October 7, 1997

A: Standstills are not really of great concern as long as they are merely rest stops on the pathway to greater knowledge or growth. We have told you before, and others, to watch the signposts along the way, to read the signs and understand their meanings. If you do that, you will be far ahead of the battle. And, "battle" is the appropriate term, because battle is what results from attack, attack that is resisted in a progressive and positive manner. Therefore, one wants to be ahead of the battle if at all possible, and the tools for that are the signposts, and the signposts are EVERYWHERE! Intuition is one, synchronicity is another. You have enough power, knowledge and awareness already to recognize the signposts. It is only the emotions that can cause them to be clouded over. And this is only if the emotions which are a natural state of being for 3rd density existence, serve as a hindrance instead of an assistant. And that is the primary lesson for now: to take those emotions, which are perfectly natural, and employ them as assistance. Once emotions have been used positively, progress to 4th density STO is possible. The existence of emotions will moderate as progression through 4th density STO occurs. While that may not seem possible to you, or something that you can grasp at this time, you will understand it eventually.

A: Okay, now picture yourself in a forest clearing. In that clearing you are surrounded by a pack of wolves. These wolves, in your mind, represent a blockage. The blockage is emotion. Emotion is a necessary component of life in 3rd density. It can be of great assistance, and it can also be a hindrance. Normally, in critical situations close to the 3rd density individual’s existence, these emotions serve temporarily as hindrances. So, we ask you to picture these wolves surrounding you. And, as wolves will do when addressed in a calm voice, when one takes a deep breath internally and externally, and asks the wolves in a calming, reassuring voice, to simply go back into the forest, that all is well, then the wolves turn and retreat, as wolves will do. This removes the hindering aspect of emotion, which allows intuition to become stronger. Then, in turn, one's intuitions are not "torn." Do you see this effect.

A: The emotions can not be gotten rid of. Emotions must be controlled. We spoke of the circling of wolves in the forest clearing. Wolves are part of nature. One must not want to be rid of wolves, only to interact with them in a positive manner. That is why we told you to ask the wolves to return to the forest, as there is no reason to encircle you. Emotion is necessary for 3rd density existence. It can be an assistance, or it can be a hindrance. Allow it to be an assistant, and you can accomplish a great deal. Allow it to be a hindrance, and you will not see what is there to be seen.

This may also explain why Tyler had a difficult time to tap into his abilities (and I'd think his intuition) whenever he is clouded with/hindered by emotion. Of course, you also have signs in terms of what's going on around us, earth changes, politics, and the like. So, there can be signs in our personal sphere, and in the more global sphere.

I hope I haven't digressed too much, and isn't just babbling! I could be completely off, of course. Much to ponder about. 🤔

Yesterday I was about to post that possibly my perceptions were wrong, he was recovering from the pneumonia. He passed away this morning. They are still not taking the body to the funeral home, I ask for your prayers to guide my dad to the light.

Thank you.

Yesterday I was about to post that possibly my perceptions were wrong, he was recovering from the pneumonia. He passed away this morning. They are still not taking the body to the funeral home, I ask for your prayers to guide my dad to the light.

Thank you.
My deepest condolences, mabar, I will pray for a good transition to the light :hug2:He's probably welcomed by family and friends on the other side. :flowers: Know that you can also talk to him if you feel the need to or if you have something to say, and if you'd like to write a letter to him, here's a suggestion from Laura.

Thank you.
Condolences to you and family mabar. May your father's transition be as peaceful and easy as possible. As noted by Oxajil, you can talk to him, or write, to let him know that all will be fine and that he can rest in peace.

Back
Top Bottom