deutsche wo seid ihr? germans where r u?

Voluntarism said:
can someone explain, why its not allowed to give a clue? :huh:
how does it disturb the forum here, if people in germany want to network far out of here?

best regards

The main reason is for your own and other members protection and nothing personal. Because the main goal of this forum is to network openly with many eyes available and not far out of here, which is contradictory of the work of the forum. As it in the past could be seen (see link below) that some people took personal contacts as advantage to steer and use other people. In for example a situation which just involves two people, you are never save of negative feedback loops or feeding situations, because nobody can see oneself clearly objectively without the wider network.

Forum Personal Messages and Predators

thanks for your answer. :)
now i want to explain what i think:

in my opinion i don´t see that it´s a solution, if people delegating her own responsibility to a higher-leveled authority / instance.
we are living in a world, in which wie need to learn to deal with the risks which do exist. and if someone wants to communicate more, then what is offered here in the forum - why not?

i do not understand why i should withhold learning experiences so strictly from others, which they necessarily need to do somewhere. because if someone do not fall in lies from psychopaths in the internet, then inevitably in lies from psychopaths in the real life.

and isn´t it true, that laura and the inner group could never have become what they are (or never have thought what they are think) today, without free searching and contacting other people and made their own individual experiences?

----------------------

Ich persönlich sehe halt einfach keine Lösung darin, wenn Menschen ihre eigene Verantwortung abgeben, damit eine übergeordnete Instanz sie vor Bösem beschützt. Wir leben in einer Welt, in der wir einfach lernen müssen, mit all den Gefahren, die es so gibt, umzugehen. Und wenn jemand mehr netzwerken will, als hier im Forum geboten wird, warum nicht?

Ich kann nicht nachvollziehen, warum man anderen Leuten Lernerfahrungen vorenthalten sollte, die sie zwangsläufig machen werden. Denn wenn man auf keinen Psychopathen im Internet hereinfällt, dann zwangsläufig welchen im jeweils unmittelbaren Lebensumfeld.

Und ist es nicht so, dass Laura und ihre Gruppe erst zu dem wurden, was sie sind (auch auf Erkenntnisse und das Denken im Allgemeinen bezogen), WEIL sie reale Kontakte gesucht und gefunden und eben ihre eigenen Erfahrungen gesammelt haben?

two mistakes:

we are living in a world, in which we need to learn to deal with the risks which do exist.

---

Denn wenn man auf keinen Psychopathen im Internet hereinfällt, dann zwangsläufig auf welche im jeweils unmittelbaren Lebensumfeld.

nofretete1969 said:
Iḿ also form germany, ( Ruhrgebiet) but my english is so bad to write here all the time.

I think the german people are still in sleep so it will be sadly, that is the point to make me feel alone. It is really a big problem to talk to each other about special things how called hyperdimesinal reality.

My english is also bad, without the google translator I would not be able to communicate here.
I have broken through my blockade after I was in FOTCM. Part of my narcissism has been resolved.
This language blockade was created especially by my father, who has forbidden me to speak in Germany in Russian. I still have blockages in my half-native language to express/speak out at least some words.

Mein english ist auch schlecht, ohne den google-translator würde ich hier nicht kommunizieren können.
Ich habe meine Blockade durchbrochen, nachdem ich bei FOTCM angenommen wurde. Ein Teil meines Narzissmus wurde gelöst. Diese Sprachblockade entstand besonders durch meinen Vater, der mir verboten hat in Deutschland auf russisch zu sprechen. Ich habe immer noch Blockaden auf meine Halb-Muttersprache wenigstens einzelne Wörter auszusprechen.

Pashalis said:
Hallo Cassandra,
Ich würde auch gerne mal mit ähnlich denkenden Personen reden.
eigentlich kenne ich nur eine Person mit der ich über diese Themen reden kann. :(

Hi Cassandra,
I also would like to talk to people that think the same.
actually I only know one person who I can talk to about this issues :(

Oh, really? I thought that there are more persons...

@Voluntarism
I know roughly what topics you care - because of our multi-year contact.
I noticed that you can easily increase to something, without regard to the individual situation. Good to see you active here in the forum. :)

Ich weiß ungefähr, für welche Themen du dich interessierst -- aus unserem mehrjährigen Kontakt.
Mir ist aufgefallen, dass du dich zu sehr reinsteigern kannst, ohne die individuelle Lage zu berücksichtigen. Schön dich hier im Forum aktiv zu sehen.

hello alchemie,

this confused me really (once again). what has this to do with the subject, which i have pointed?
I´m not asking, that you understand me, but it would be nice, when you want to stop to assume me things like that (or to interpreted something).

thx. :)
------------------
hallo alchemie,

das verwirrt mich wirklich (wieder einmal). was hat das jetzt genau mit dem zu tun, worüber ich hier geschrieben habe?

ich verlange doch gar nicht, dass du mich in irgend einer weise verstehst, aber es wäre nett, wenn du aufhören würdest mir irgendwas zu unterstellen (oder etwas hineinzuinterpretieren).

vielen dank. :)

Voluntarism said:
thanks for your answer. :)
now i want to explain what i think:

in my opinion i don't see that it's a solution, if people delegating her own responsibility to a higher-leveled authority / instance.
we are living in a world, in which wie need to learn to deal with the risks which do exist. and if someone wants to communicate more, then what is offered here in the forum - why not?

i do not understand why i should withhold learning experiences so strictly from others, which they necessarily need to do somewhere. because if someone do not fall in lies from psychopaths in the internet, then inevitably in lies from psychopaths in the real life.

and isn´t it true, that laura and the inner group could never have become what they are (or never have thought what they are think) today, without free searching and contacting other people and made their own individual experiences?

When you signed in and agreed to the forum rules, you stated that you will accept and respect them. Those rules have a purpose and are the result of the learning process from those who made mistakes before. So, where's the point to make the same mistakes again and again? It has nothing to do with some kind of higher authority or whatever, its part of our approach to what we call the "Work". And if you think that you can only fall for psychopaths, then you greatly miss the point here too. You most likely will fall into your own traps by projecting images onto others and develop negative feedback loops that will ultimately drive you and those in contact with you away from the Work and do more harm than good. So, it's about protection of yourself from others and also others from you! There is a good example of it right here:

Voluntarism said:
hello alchemie,

this confused me really (once again). what has this to do with the subject, which i have pointed?
I´m not asking, that you understand me, but it would be nice, when you want to stop to assume me things like that (or to interpreted something).

thx. :)

That quote indicate that you and Alchemy talk to each other off the forum for quite some time and maybe you know her even before you met the Cass forum. It seems that there are lots of assumptions and projection's going on between you and Alchemie and no one here knows what you are referring to if you say "once again". So, by talking to each other openly within the network, missconceptions, projections and abuse of any kind will have almost no chance to develop into something unhealthy. If you want to participate here, this is one of our major rules. If you don't like it, you are free to move to another forum or where you feel better. I would like to point out again, also to Alchemie because of your habit to write PM's instead of posting, we strongly discourage such a practice!

hello no-man´s-land,

When you signed in and agreed to the forum rules, you stated that you will accept and respect them.

yes of course, but I hope it´s allowed to discuss it?
I asked more specifically about the reasons behind the rule (don´t to communicate independenty outside of this forum with like-minded people), because I don´t understand it. and in my opinion the answer of gawan wasn´t able to shed more light on the dark.
Those rules have a purpose and are the result of the learning process from those who made mistakes before. So, where's the point to make the same mistakes again and again?

how can you be shure, that this is a general error? free networking and establish contacts has generated most of these things (the knowledge) here in the first place?

It has nothing to do with some kind of higher authority or whatever, its part of our approach to what we call the "Work".

I think it has a lot to do with.
wherever rules are blindly need to accept and people deliver their own responsibility to others, the danger is very high that this includes things, which are have anything to do with objectivity. in my opinion it´s also contraindict with the request to be as objective and unbiased as possibly and collect knowledge.

And if you think that you can only fall for psychopaths, then you greatly miss the point here too.

I did not mention, that everyone fall into lies from psychopaths. I referred to gawans example (if someone use other people etc).

I wanted to draw your attention to this: if someone allow oneself to be taken by a psychopath / a bad contact (or somebody tends to), a general ban to communicate would´t really help to protect anybody. because there exist more and worse dangers in the rest of the internet and reallife as to communicate with like-minded people from here (i refer to the rule: don´t communicate with members of this forum outside from here). moreover, it is an important learning experience.

So, it's about protection of yourself from others and also others from you! There is a good example of it right here:

i think i have learned more about protect and take care on myself by this and other private contacts, then if others have protected me from this kind of experience.

as I have mentioned above: I respect your decision that private messages are forbidden and also that there are strictly communication-rules IN HERE. but I guess, there are other members like me who also want to communicate independently of that forum (or search for and want to talk to like-minded people).
anyway I can not understand, why someone should withhold learning experiences so strictly from others.

another important point is that alchemie has a partner and me too. when its not allowed to communicate openly outside of this forum then a relationship presents a greater danger as any other contact. under the logic of this rule at first relationships should be forbidden and not any other possibilty to communicate outside of this forum with like-minded people (my husband is also registered here)

So, by talking to each other openly within the network, missconceptions, projections and abuse of any kind will have almost no chance to develop into something unhealthy.

the first question is: whats really harmful for the quest to objectivity and what´s not? but the answers are already fixed here.

Voluntarism said:
can someone explain, why its not allowed to give a clue? :huh:
how does it disturb the forum here, if people in germany want to network far out of here?

best regards

Hi Voluntarism, as has been explained the guidelines are there for the safety of ALL. If you have read much of the material discussed here then you should also consider the guidelines within the context of networking, and working towards an STO oriented network at that. For it to stand the best chance of working positively for the benefit of ALL, it needs to be OPEN and transparent, not break down into small closed loops.

After all, the point of our networking here IS largely to discuss the material, so what better place!

So those are the guidelines, there as much for your safety as they are for everyone else. So ‘no dice!’ on giving clues to external communication links as the Cs might say.

ok leute ich kann mir nicht vorstellen, daß hier auf einmal nach zwei aufrufen keiner mehr da ist. wenn ihr da seid dann gebt doch einfach mal ein zeichen von euch. ob englisch hin oder her wäre es schön gleichgesinnte zu treffen mit denen man informationsaustauch in unserer sprache zu halten. bitte meldet euch!

ok folks i cant imagine that here nobody is after two posts. if there is somebody than please give a sign from you. english here english there it would be cool to meet like minded person to talk and share informations and experiences in our
ok leute ich kann mir nicht vorstellen, daß hier auf einmal nach zwei aufrufen keiner mehr da ist. wenn ihr da seid dann gebt doch einfach mal ein zeichen von euch. ob englisch hin oder her wäre es schön gleichgesinnte zu treffen mit denen man informationsaustauch in unserer sprache zu halten. bitte meldet euch!

ok folks i cant imagine that here nobody is after two posts. if there is somebody than please give a sign from you. english here english there it would be cool to meet like minded person to talk and share informations and experiences in our motherlanguage.
I have the same wish. Did you find other people? Liebe gruesse.

Hi @heinrich, there is a way you can do that, so at least for the german speaking members. That means that not everybody will reply in german too, but it may would help thet one with german mothertongue.
The example is @PERLOU, who everytime posts in english and in france, so you can do it in english and german, if you will.
How sounds that for you?

Hi @heinrich, es gibt einen Weg, wie du das tun kannst, gerade für die deutschsprachigen Mitglieder. Dasheißt, dass nicht jeder auch in Deutsch antworten wird, aber es wird denen mit Deutsch als Muttersprache helfen.
Als Beispiel möchte ich dir @PERLOU, vorstellen, sie postet jedes Mal in Englisch und in Französisch, das kannst du ja auch mit Englisch und Deutsch machen, wenn du möchtest.
Wie hört sich das für dich an?

Hi @heinrich, there is a way you can do that, so at least for the german speaking members. That means that not everybody will reply in german too, but it may would help thet one with german mothertongue.
The example is @PERLOU, who everytime posts in english and in france, so you can do it in english and german, if you will.
How sounds that for you?

Hi @heinrich, es gibt einen Weg, wie du das tun kannst, gerade für die deutschsprachigen Mitglieder. Dasheißt, dass nicht jeder auch in Deutsch antworten wird, aber es wird denen mit Deutsch als Muttersprache helfen.
Als Beispiel möchte ich dir @PERLOU, vorstellen, sie postet jedes Mal in Englisch und in Französisch, das kannst du ja auch mit Englisch und Deutsch machen, wenn du möchtest.
Wie hört sich das für dich an?
Danke fuer den vorschlag.

Hello Heinrich, DeepL Translator ist a helpful tool to translate from German to English (and reverse) - it's more precise than Google Translate. It will make it easier for you to post in both languages :-)

Hallo Heinrich, DeepL Übersetzer ist ein hilfreiches Werkzeug, um von Deutsch nach Englisch (und umgekehrt) zu übersetzen - es ist präziser als Google Translate. Das macht es für Dich einfacher, in beiden Sprachen zu posten :-)

Back
Top Bottom