deutsche wo seid ihr? germans where r u?

Bohort (Namaste) said:
Just as a note, a new member can not modify or edit his post.

Only members who have 50 posts or more can do that.

So before pushing the save button, make sure your post is ok in using the preview button. And if it not ok, you can correct it at that moment.

Oh okay, I didn't know that, it looks like that it must be a new feature.

Anyway I find it kind of dammed funny that you give me now a hint that something is not possible, when I have done yesterday the same in this thread. ;)

Bohort said:
Eine kleine Anmerkung, ein neues Forummitglied kann keine Beitraege editieren und modifizieren.

Nur Mitglieder die schon 50 Beitraege oder mehr haben, koennen dies tun.

So, bevor der Speicher/Post-Knopf gedrueckt wird, sei dir sicher das dein Beitrag in Ordnung ist, dafuer kannst du den Vorschau-Knopf druecken. Und sollte es nicht in Ordnung sein, kannst du [deinen Beitrag] zu dieser Zeit korrigieren.

Oh, dass wusste ich nicht, es schaut danach aus als ob es eine neue Funktion sein muss.

Jedenfalls finde ich es urkomisch, dass du mir jetzt einen Hinweis gibst, das etwas nicht moeglich ist, als ich gestern das selbe in diesem Thema gemacht habe. ;)

Zu:
Die Schöpfung hat sieben Ebenen – Dichten – in abnehmenden Maße an Materialität und zunehmenden Maße an Spiritualität.
Die Sanskrit und Vedischen Texte nennen da aber 14
7 Höhere und 7 Spiegelebenen (wir sind praktisch ab der 1ten Höheren)

Absolutes Bewusstsein ist dualer Natur.
Absolutes Bewusstsein ist laut Veden, Buddha ... nicht Dual
erst Bewusstsein egal welcher Ebene ist dann bereits Dualer Natur

Armin Risi Vortrag - Menschheitsgeschichte 1/16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak71u36dqJU

artbody said:
Zu:
Die Schöpfung hat sieben Ebenen – Dichten – in abnehmenden Maße an Materialität und zunehmenden Maße an Spiritualität.
Die Sanskrit und Vedischen Texte nennen da aber 14
7 Höhere und 7 Spiegelebenen (wir sind praktisch ab der 1ten Höheren)

Hello artbody and welcome to the forum!
Hallo artbody und willkommen im Forum!

It is not clear where you took these quotes from. From where are they?
Es ist leider nicht klar woher du diese Zitate genommen hast. Woher stammen sie?

Here in the German part of the Cassiopaea Forum, it is usual to write bilingual, so that the whole Forum can participate. It trains also your language skills. In the end, everyone should be able to read and make them understandable in the English forum.
Hier im deutschen Bereich des Cassiopaea Forums ist es üblich, bilingual zu schreiben, damit das gesamte Forum teilnehmen kann. Es trainiert außerdem die eigene Sprachfertigkeit. Letztendlich sollte jeder das englische Forum lesen, und sich dort verständlich machen können.

In case you can understand English well, don't forget to check out Tips and advice for Newbies and the Forum Guidelines.

Hallo Leute!

Ich wohne in München (komme aber aus England).
Ich würde mich sehr gerne mit anderen ähnlichdenkende Personen treffen. Intresse?

Hi people.
I live in Munich (but come from England)
I would love to meet up with like-minded people. Is anyone interested?

Hope this is allowed. If not please go ahead and delete. By the way, my German is far from perfect, but I can easily translate from Deutsch into English if needed.

cassandra said:
Hallo Leute!

Ich würde mich sehr gerne mit anderen ähnlichdenkende Personen treffen. Intresse?

Hi people.

Hope this is allowed. If not please go ahead and delete. By the way, my German is far from perfect, but I can easily translate from Deutsch into English if needed.

Hallo Cassandra,
Ich würde auch gerne mal mit ähnlich denkenden Personen reden.
eigentlich kenne ich nur eine Person mit der ich über diese Themen reden kann. :(

Hi Cassandra,
I also would like to talk to people that think the same.
actually I only know one person who I can talk to about this issues :(

cassandra said:
Hallo Leute!

Hi people.

Hello cassandra, meetings in person are not recommend, cause for your own protection, based on past experiences.
Use this forum to "meet" likeminded people.

Have a look here for example:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=5737

Hallo cassandra, persönliche Treffen werden nicht empfohlen zu deiner eigenen Sicherheit.
Nutze das Forum, um Gleichgesinnte zu "treffen".

Und schau mal in dieses Thema:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=5737

Ja, es ist kein Spiel.
Danke Legolas für den Tipp. Und schade, ein Treffen wäre toll gewesen. Na ja!

Yep,- this is not a game.
Thanks for your advice Legolas. And what a shame, it would have been great to meet up. Oh well!

Iḿ also form germany, ( Ruhrgebiet) but my english is so bad to write here all the time.

I think the german people are still in sleep so it will be sadly, that is the point to make me feel alone. It is really a big problem to talk to each other about special things how called hyperdimesinal reality.

nofretete1969 said:
Iḿ also form germany, ( Ruhrgebiet) but my english is so bad to write here all the time.

I think the german people are still in sleep so it will be sadly, that is the point to make me feel alone. It is really a big problem to talk to each other about special things how called hyperdimesinal reality.

But I could understand you pretty well nofrete1969. It's with many things, practice makes perfect and is cumulative. :)

And if you like you can introduce yourself in the Newbies section.

Ich konnte dich sehr gut verstehen nofrete1969. Es ist so, wie mit vielen Dingen, Übung macht den Meister und verhält sich kumulativ. ;)
Und wenn du magst, kannst du dich in der Newbies section vorstellen.

nofretete1969 said:
Iḿ also form germany, ( Ruhrgebiet) but my english is so bad to write here all the time

Hi nofretete1969,

I can understand you very well !

Your english isn´t so bad at all, I think you have a good foundation ( my English as
well isn´t near to perfect), since I found the forum, four years ago, I´ve tried to push my school english to the next level, so that I am able to communicate in the forum in an
understandable way. (Titherto I have not heard anything to the contrary from other members, in reference to my communication skills in english, so it must be adequate !)

How I put it into execution:
The secret history of the world from Laura…. This book was my hardest english lesson, but my best english teacher “ Thank you Laura!”… every day 10 pages, then translated with leo and tried to understand … et voilá somewere along the way you will be able to understand, and bring this new language onto paper, the more you write, the more certain you will
feel with the new language. ( It´s a muscle you must train him, or as Legolas says above
“Practice makes perfect”).

I know the German Quantenzukunft side is very helpful, but for a better and deeper understanding of the concepts the englisch forum and Sott net are essential, and I won´t miss them……..So be brave ! Here are a lot appreciative people…. a long way but ubsoulutely worthwhile and welcome to the forum !

Hallo Nofretete1969

Ich kann Dich sehr gut verstehen !

Erstens, dein Englisch ist nicht so schlecht, ich denke Du hast eine gute Grundlage auf der Du aufbauen kannst (mein Englisch ist auch nicht gerade perfekt), seit ich vor vier Jahren das Forum fand, habe ich versucht mein Schul-Englisch zu verbessern um in einer verständlichen Weise im Forum kommunizieren zu können. (Bis dato hat auch noch kein anderes Mitglied irgendetwas gegenteiliges angemerkt, in Bezug auf meine englische Kommunikationsfähigkeit, also ist sie wohl ausreichend !)

Wie ich es bewerkstelligt habe ? :

TSHOTW von Laura .... dieses Buch war mein härtester Englisch Unterricht, aber gleichzeitig mein bester Englisch Lehrer „ Danke Laura !“ jeden Tag 10 Seiten, dann mit Leo übersetzt und versucht zu verstehen, et voilá irgendwann bist Du in der Lage die Sprache zu verstehen und auf Papier zu bringen, je mehr Du die Sprache dann anwendest um so sicherer wirst Du.
( Es ist ein Muskel den man trainieren muss, oder wie Legolas oben schon sagte: „ Übung macht den Meister“) Ich weiß die Deutsche Seite ist sehr hilfreich, aber um die Konzepte und das Material besser zu verstehen, sind das Englische Forum und Sott net unerlässlich und ich möchte sie auch nicht missen. Also nur Mut ! Hier sind viele verständnisvolle Leute.... ein langer Weg aber absolut lohnenswert..... und natürlich „ Willkommen im Forum !

great. there are other germans! :D
there would also be a possibility to stay in contact outside of this forum, but i guess its not allowed to post a link ?

Hi Voluntarism,

the main goal of this forum is networking with many eyes available so to speak and private messages are discouraged since of many bad experiences in the past. If you like to consider meeting other members who may like to consider joining FOTCM.

Hi Gawan,

I respect your decision that private messages are forbidden and also that here are strictly communication-rules in here. But i guess, there are other members like me who want to communicate independently of that forum. Therefore I wanted to ask if its allowed to post an extern link. And if not: would it be allowed to give a clue?

Voluntarism said:
Hi Gawan,

I respect your decision that private messages are forbidden and also that here are strictly communication-rules in here. But i guess, there are other members like me who want to communicate independently of that forum. Therefore I wanted to ask if its allowed to post an extern link. And if not: would it be allowed to give a clue?

The best way to communicate with other members if you are not a FOTCM member is through this forum.

So to answer to your questions, it is no to both of them and as Gawan said:

Gawan said:
If you like to consider meeting other members who may like to consider joining FOTCM.

can someone explain, why its not allowed to give a clue? :huh:
how does it disturb the forum here, if people in germany want to network far out of here?

best regards

Back
Top Bottom