Did anyone else here stumble upon this?

etezete

Dagobah Resident
I follow her for more than a year now, and at the beginning I had to look up A LOT . (I am german, no english mothertongue). I started practising piloerection 9 or more months ago and now it is starting to work. not everyday, but mostly. I think there are a lot of Points where it correlates with what the C's say in perspection of the use of our energy... but maybe I do see white mice here. Let me know what you think.
I cannot embed it. Odysee is not on the list.

Hi etzete, what does her channel talk about, and can you summarize some of it here? What is starting to work for you? I tried watching a bit of the video but there seems to be so much implied context with her presentation that I feel like I can’t really get much out of it without doing a lot more research.

Hi etzete, what does her channel talk about, and can you summarize some of it here? What is starting to work for you? I tried watching a bit of the video but there seems to be so much implied context with her presentation that I feel like I can’t really get much out of it without doing a lot more research.
She is talking about the human biofield (the aura) and how the military industrial complex uses your very own Biofield to route their data through it. She explains the technology used (IEEE 802.15. 1/2/3/4/...; BAN, PAN, WBAN, Bluetooth... only as examples) and shows college textbooks and other books which confirm her explanations. She also talks about the range of possibilities what one can do to people, when in control of this technologies. This is nothing I can summarize or explain freely, it is very technical language... what is starting for me quite consistently is the piloerrection by will.

Does she say who or how they arrived at this terminology “piloerection”? It’s the technical term for “goose-pimples”. “Pilo” means hair, and erection means…well standing up. So in this case your subject is ones “biofield “. So does this relate in some way to the heightened sensitivity/awareness that occurs when your hair stands up and reaches out to access information in the environment?

Does she say who or how they arrived at this terminology “piloerection”? It’s the technical term for “goose-pimples”. “Pilo” means hair, and erection means…well standing up. So in this case your subject is ones “biofield “. So does this relate in some way to the heightened sensitivity/awareness that occurs when your hair stands up and reaches out to access information in the environment?
That's interesting, I seem to remember that the C's mentioned once how hair was a form of antennae, so there might be something to the notion that when one's hair stands up, it may be tuning to some information in the environment. Interesting notion.

But what is this, piloerection, is it like a practice or an exercise?

IMO Sabrina and Laura have a great deal in common, she's kind of a mad genius (with impeccable comic timing) and she paints the most comprehensive picture I've yet come across of the as-yet invisible infrastructure of transhumanism.
Interesting, could you summarize it a bit, the picture she presents?

Sabrina is working to demystify what's colloqiually referred to as the "aura", referring to it as a human body part: the biofield. She also goes through reams of evidence to show that an entire industry has arisen to service a network upon which the biofield emitted by each human being represents a node. The WBAN operates using well-documented protocols established by bodies overseeing their application (this is the IEEE stuff she shares), as all the railroads once must have done, the airlines etc. in their respective industries.

Both of those industries operated in the 3-D, kinetic arena; this one operates in an energetic arena. While we argue about politics and gawk at celebrities a great big business has been put in place to play humanity like an RPG. Vaccines are a part of a kind of cyborgian infection which connect us to the network more efficiently, but the PTB have taken a multi-pronged approach, no one is entirely free. (She shares L's feelings about nicotine btw.)

The biofield operates outside of conscious control, just as our other autonomic processes do. If we're lucky, our paths cross with embodied practice by which we learn that we can exercise some agency towards these processes and thereby find that we can adjust our subjective experience of reality. Piloerection occurs due to fluctation of the biofield, Sabrina demonstrates that she can consciously evoke this fluctuation as a result of practice.

She's Christian like Michael Hoffman is Christian, very deeply STO in the fearless way she's sharing this information.

She's Christian like Michael Hoffman is Christian, very deeply STO in the fearless way she's sharing this information.
Well, this is a rather large assumption no? specially of someone in this reality, but I digress

And ok, so if I understood correctly, there are practices in which one can exercise the fluctuation of the biofield, which is our aura, but why would one want one's aura to fluctuate.. or move. Why is this positive? I suppose because it gets in the way of whatever the PTB are trying to pull, but how does that movement help?

And also, the transportation avenues, railroads, air traffic and so on, are like a cage of sorts? and vaccines are a way to enhance one's connection to that cage. Is that what you're saying? It just wasn't entirely clear.

I do not doubt there are technologies operating on us constantly, technologies that we do not comprehend, and she may be on to something, but from what you guys have shared, it's not entirely clear to me at least.

I am not dismissing her, I just am not entirely clear on it yet.

Sabrina is working to demystify what's colloqiually referred to as the "aura", referring to it as a human body part: the biofield. She also goes through reams of evidence to show that an entire industry has arisen to service a network upon which the biofield emitted by each human being represents a node. The WBAN operates using well-documented protocols established by bodies overseeing their application (this is the IEEE stuff she shares), as all the railroads once must have done, the airlines etc. in their respective industries.

Both of those industries operated in the 3-D, kinetic arena; this one operates in an energetic arena. While we argue about politics and gawk at celebrities a great big business has been put in place to play humanity like an RPG. Vaccines are a part of a kind of cyborgian infection which connect us to the network more efficiently, but the PTB have taken a multi-pronged approach, no one is entirely free. (She shares L's feelings about nicotine btw.)

The biofield operates outside of conscious control, just as our other autonomic processes do. If we're lucky, our paths cross with embodied practice by which we learn that we can exercise some agency towards these processes and thereby find that we can adjust our subjective experience of reality. Piloerection occurs due to fluctation of the biofield, Sabrina demonstrates that she can consciously evoke this fluctuation as a result of practice.

that does sound indeed what I have seen the time i had that piloerection the craziest open eye visuals i got by mixing mushrooms and DMT all things had auras and looked digital, there was a grid like green light extending through the horizon and other crazy things.... impossible to describe but body hair was or felt like 90 degrees up

I watched the clip and found to be interesting; a little harder to comprehend all the ideas but gives info regarding:
+ how people can be surveilled remotely and wirelessly (if I remember the C's said something on the line of: it doesn't matter where you hide the technology is so advanced that everybody is easy to find)
+ the connection of IoT with human body
+ reminded me that we are not only psychical body but also have energetic body (and TPTB use also this avenue for control)

Definitely need to delve further into this to be able to better understand it.

Yes, she means the standing of your bodyhair, up in the air. And on will. And not only to let Info in, to link to the infofield, but also to shield info out.

I watched the clip and found to be interesting; a little harder to comprehend all the ideas but gives info regarding:
+ how people can be surveilled remotely and wirelessly (if I remember the C's said something on the line of: it doesn't matter where you hide the technology is so advanced that everybody is easy to find)
+ the connection of IoT with human body
+ reminded me that we are not only psychical body but also have energetic body (and TPTB use also this avenue for control)

Definitely need to delve further into this to be able to better understand it.
you got exactly the point where I was when I started to research those things. For example: type in "electronic warfare" into google and then click on Images. It is immense, the amount of references you get this easy way. But do we know HOW this electronic warfare is fought?

Well, this is a rather large assumption no? specially of someone in this reality, but I digress

And ok, so if I understood correctly, there are practices in which one can exercise the fluctuation of the biofield, which is our aura, but why would one want one's aura to fluctuate.. or move. Why is this positive? I suppose because it gets in the way of whatever the PTB are trying to pull, but how does that movement help?

And also, the transportation avenues, railroads, air traffic and so on, are like a cage of sorts? and vaccines are a way to enhance one's connection to that cage. Is that what you're saying? It just wasn't entirely clear.

I do not doubt there are technologies operating on us constantly, technologies that we do not comprehend, and she may be on to something, but from what you guys have shared, it's not entirely clear to me at least.

I am not dismissing her, I just am not entirely clear on it yet.
I am not fully clear on her either, but a lot she says does strike a string in me (and as it seems not only in me). For me, like for reallyjs (if I understand that right), sabrina seems to touch a lot of things we are touching here on the forum, but from a different angle.

Yes, she means the standing of your bodyhair, up in the air. And on will. And not only to let Info in, to link to the infofield, but also to shield info out.
But that sounds like a magic cure no? I think that mental hygiene is probably paramount when trying to create protection from whatever it may be out there, focusing on a single practice.. seems self defeating to me at least.

Back
Top Bottom