Difference between The Wave and "0 New Year"??

JayMark said:
Daenerys said:
Perhaps we should ask what the difference is between "0" and "infinity"?

Here is something in regards to the question.

Comes from the Wave, Volume 1, Chapter 4 (Session from: May 27, 1995).

Q: (T) So, for us to try and think of this in third density…

A: Variable physicality is the key.

Q: (L) What makes the physicality variable?

A: Awareness of link between consciousness and matter.

Q: (L) What is the link between consciousness and matter?

A: Illusion.

Q: (L) What is the nature of the illusion? (T) That there isn’t any connection between consciousness and matter. It is only an illusion that there is. It is part of the third density…

A: No. Illusion is that there is not.

Q: (L) The illusion is that there is no link between consciousness and matter.

A: Yes.

Q: (T) The illusion is that there is not a link. In third density… (L) I got it! (T) Don’t disappear on me now! [Laughter] The relationship is that consciousness is matter.

A: Close. What about vice versa?

Q: (L) Just reverse everything. Light is gravity. Optics are atomic particles, matter is anti-matter… Just reverse everything to understand the next level… It can’t be that easy. (J) Wait a second: gravity equals light, atomic particles equals optics, anti-matter equals matter? It is all about balance. (L) And the answer must always be zero.

A: And zero is infinity.

Q: (L) So, you are saying that it is not that there is a link, the illusion is that there is separation. There is no difference, they are the same?

Q: (T) If you warp space/time you travel by bringing your destination to you. (L) Or, you can reverse that and understand that there is no distance between us and, say, Alpha Centauri, it is the alteration of perception that turns the axis and creates the illusion of distance.

A: Now, all you need is the “technology.”

I think 'zero is infinity' can be visualized as a sine wave (sound/pitch) increasing infinitely until the 'peaks and troughs' (wrong terminolgy) blend and become still. Infinite vibration is zero vibration.

Kris

JayMark said:
transientP said:
JayMark said:
[..]

A: And zero is infinity.

Q: (L) So, you are saying that it is not that there is a link, the illusion is that there is separation. There is no difference, they are the same?

Q: (T) If you warp space/time you travel by bringing your destination to you. (L) Or, you can reverse that and understand that there is no distance between us and, say, Alpha Centauri, it is the alteration of perception that turns the axis and creates the illusion of distance.

A: Now, all you need is the “technology.”

If zero is infinity then as we count to "higher" numbers, we're actually getting more "divisions".. more degrees of separation as it were. So instead of 1000 being more than zero, first of all there is no more than zero, and secondly it is simply a designation of 1000 separations. Hmm..
Makes one think that maybe we've been counting "backwards" for some time.

Also .. that's a very important place to use quotation marks: on the word "technology" there at the end...

Here 'zero' dosen't mean 'nothing' but rather 'unification'.

Can you explain how you have arrived at this conclusion?

Jason (ocean59) said:
Can you explain how you have arrived at this conclusion?

anart said:
I don't think there is any way to know such a thing, yet you say it with certainty. It's really a good idea to remember that the future is open and we will likely not understand much of what the C's have said until we 'get there'.

You are right.

As a matter of fact, that post of mine requires clarification otherwise, it's merely an assumption which is subjectve in nature.

There is an idea behind it so I'll go on with it fwit.

I wasen't talking about the future. And I didn't want to necessarily talk about hyperdimensional matter.

I wanted to say that I do not think that 'nothing' (zero) can exist (except perhaps as a thought form) and that it could simply be/represent the balance between two opposite. So 'zero' could mean 'balance'. Just like the sum of a proton's and electron's electric charges (-1+1=0).

I was just trying to use math logic here (that could be wrong I concur). There are concepts that we won't understand until we 'get there' if there ever is a 'there' but from what I understand, the law of balance is fundamental, as much in physics that it could be for all Creation.

I hope it helps. And I especially hope that it makes sense.

Peace.

With all due respect, I thing some of you are trying to anticipate and figure out things that are quite unreachable from our understanding. I think thats why C´s most of the time when the question cant be answered in our unsderstanding they keep saying: "wait and see".

;)

DreamGod said:
With all due respect, I thing some of you are trying to anticipate and figure out things that are quite unreachable from our understanding. I think thats why C´s most of the time when the question cant be answered in our unsderstanding they keep saying: "wait and see".

;)

Could you please tell us about exactly what statements you are refering to and perhaps elaborate?

That would be helpful.

Thanks.

JayMark said:
DreamGod said:

;)

Could you please tell us about exactly what statements you are refering to and perhaps elaborate?

That would be helpful.

Thanks.

I think that DreamGod was quite clear, and it's true. A lot of energy is spent wiseacring on exactly what is going to happen and how and so on and so forth, ad nauseam. We won't know until we are there. The point of being in the third grade is to learn the lessons of the third grade, not to dream about the lessons of fourth grade.

anart said:
JayMark said:
DreamGod said:

;)

That would be helpful.

Thanks.

I think that DreamGod was quite clear, and it's true. A lot of energy is spent wiseacring on exactly what is going to happen and how and so on and so forth, ad nauseam. We won't know until we are there. The point of being in the third grade is to learn the lessons of the third grade, not to dream about the lessons of fourth grade.

I couldnt say it better. Thanks :)

anart said:
JayMark said:
DreamGod said:

;)

That would be helpful.

Thanks.

You are right.

I just somehow forgot about the whole actual thread after I noticed the subjectivity of my previous post.

Anyhow thanks anart, you are one that is of great help for me so far. You are direct but clear and objective.

DreamGod said:
anart said:
JayMark said:
DreamGod said:

;)

That would be helpful.

Thanks.

I think that DreamGod was quite clear, and it's true. A lot of energy is spent wiseacring on exactly what is goign to happen and how and so on and so forth, ad nauseam. We won't know until we are there. The point of being in the third grade is to learn the lessons of the third grade, not to dream about the lessons of fourth grade.

Yeah sorry about that DreamGod. I don't think it requires explanations when you read the whole thread. That was clear enough.

Peace.

JayMark said:
DreamGod said:
anart said:
JayMark said:
DreamGod said:

;)

That would be helpful.

Thanks.

I think that DreamGod was quite clear, and it's true. A lot of energy is spent wiseacring on exactly what is goign to happen and how and so on and so forth, ad nauseam. We won't know until we are there. The point of being in the third grade is to learn the lessons of the third grade, not to dream about the lessons of fourth grade.

Yeah sorry about that DreamGod. I don't think it requires explanations when you read the whole thread. That was clear enough.

Peace.

You are welcome ;)

If zero is infinity then as we count to "higher" numbers, we're actually getting more "divisions".. more degrees of separation as it were. So instead of 1000 being more than zero, first of all there is no more than zero, and secondly it is simply a designation of 1000 separations. Hmm..
Your ‘backwards counting’ is basically getting at what Ouspensky wrote in Tertium Organum, i.e. the higher logic he presents. The only problem, and that's why all New Agers fail, is that you cannot apply 3D density thinking, i.e. thinking in numbers, quantities, linear relations, etc. in order to grasp higher principles. You can do math with numbers but it's useless to ascribe ‘all that exists’ to 0, followed by 1 - 1 = 0 and 0 + 0 = 0, etc. There is no gain of insight. A human being cannot perceive unity. He can sum up things but that's how he approaches it, unable to embrace it. If one could perceive things of higher order, numbers and words would become most likely obsolete.

Tertium Organum said:
In the world of infinite and fluent magnitudes, a magnitude may be not equal to itself; a part may be equal to the whole; and of two equal magnitudes one may be infinitely greater than the other. […]
I have called this system of higher logic Tertium Organum because for us it is the third canon—third instrument—of thought after those of Aristotle and Bacon. The first was the Organon, the second, Novum Organum. But the third existed earlier than the first.

Man, master of this instrument, of this key, may open the door of the world of causes without fear.

The axioms which Tertium Organum embraces cannot be formulated in our language. If we attempt to formulate them in spite of this, they will produce the impression of absurdities. Taking the axioms of Aristotle as a model, we may express the principal axiom of the new logic in our poor earthly language in the following manner:

A is both A and Not-A.
or
Everything is both A and Not-A.
or,
Everything is All.

No, zero does not mean ‘unification.’ The problem here is that of redefining what has already a definite meaning. It's the same to state that a book you read is about climate and heat only because you read it during hot summer days while its content is actually about grammer. Do you understand what I mean?

Your ‘backwards counting’ is basically getting at what Ouspensky wrote in Tertium Organum, i.e. the higher logic he presents. The only problem, and that's why all New Agers fail, is that you cannot apply 3D density thinking, i.e. thinking in numbers, quantities, linear relations, etc. in order to grasp higher principles. You can do math with numbers but it's useless to ascribe ‘all that exists’ to 0, followed by 1 - 1 = 0 and 0 + 0 = 0, etc. There is no gain of insight. A human being cannot perceive unity. He can sum up things but that's how he approaches it, unable to embrace it. If one could perceive things of higher order, numbers and words would become most likely obsolete.

Quote from: Tertium Organum
In the world of infinite and fluent magnitudes, a magnitude may be not equal to itself; a part may be equal to the whole; and of two equal magnitudes one may be infinitely greater than the other. […]
I have called this system of higher logic Tertium Organum because for us it is the third canon—third instrument—of thought after those of Aristotle and Bacon. The first was the Organon, the second, Novum Organum. But the third existed earlier than the first.

Man, master of this instrument, of this key, may open the door of the world of causes without fear.

The axioms which Tertium Organum embraces cannot be formulated in our language. If we attempt to formulate them in spite of this, they will produce the impression of absurdities. Taking the axioms of Aristotle as a model, we may express the principal axiom of the new logic in our poor earthly language in the following manner:

A is both A and Not-A.
or
or,
Everything is All.

Sirius,

Very neat. It's funny, because just yesterday I was reading an article about how A doesn't equal A and it becomes obvious
that when thought about in ultra-lingual terms, this is only half of the story.

We've all deviated from the thread topic quite a bit by now ... :)

Sirius said:

Tertium Organum said:

A is both A and Not-A.
or
or,
Everything is All.

No, zero does not mean ‘unification.’ The problem here is that of redefining what has already a definite meaning. It's the same to state that a book you read is about climate and heat only because you read it during hot summer days while its content is actually about grammer. Do you understand what I mean?

I understand.

The way you expressed the whole thing is clear.

It is a concept we cannot understand at our current level of awarness so my 3D logic here is no good.

Thanks.

Session 17 August 2000
We would like to have a little bit of a clue about the progress of the wave. I would also like to know if this Wave is sort of like the recompiling of a computer program, with the universe as the program? What is the progress, and is it going the recompile the program of our universe?

A: So many questions rolled up into one. But, one way it might go is that all of a sudden, everything that ever was is new, everything that IS is new, and everything that will be is new. Programs change, oh we suppose, what an awesome event indeed!

Session 20 June 2009
A: 5 more years! 2 go! 0 new year!

Session 22 July 2012
A: Joy to the World!

Q: (L) And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Eionjoya

Q: (L) And where do you transmit through or from?

A: New year coming!

Q: (L) Where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea

Q: (L) You seem to be a little bit excited about something.

A: We are!

Q: (L) What are you excited about?

A: Peace will come!

Q: (L) And when will this peace come? Well, maybe "when" isn't the right question. How is peace going to come?

A: The cosmos is going to clean house!!!

Session 26 January 1996
A: Wave, remember, is "realm border" crossing...

Sounds to me like it's the same event. 0 new year being the realm border crossing, when ''crest'' of wave reaches the Earth in our illusion of time.

And that is the awesome event of the cosmic proportions. ''Universe cleaning the house'' - renewal of everything - beginning of a new cycle - cosmic new year 0 - joy to the World - peace will come. But it's just my current opinion :)

Back
Top Bottom