Difference between The Wave and "0 New Year"??

Serendipity said:
Session 17 August 2000
We would like to have a little bit of a clue about the progress of the wave. I would also like to know if this Wave is sort of like the recompiling of a computer program, with the universe as the program? What is the progress, and is it going the recompile the program of our universe?

A: So many questions rolled up into one. But, one way it might go is that all of a sudden, everything that ever was is new, everything that IS is new, and everything that will be is new. Programs change, oh we suppose, what an awesome event indeed!

Sounds to me like it's the same event. 0 new year being the realm border crossing, when ''crest'' of wave reaches the Earth in our illusion of time.

And that is the awesome event of the cosmic proportions. ''Universe cleaning the house'' - renewal of everything - beginning of a new cycle - cosmic new year 0 - joy to the World - peace will come. But it's just my current opinion :)

I think too that "0 new year" could be when the wave arrive, and I think this sentence has a lot of background: "everything that ever was is new, everything that IS is new, and everything that will be is new."

As I understand it, one of many things that are going to happen, is the change in our perception of time:

The past, present and future are an illusion and doesnt exist as we percieve them, all is part of a "same present event", so for practical meaning, our past and future will merge and all them will become new when we understand that everything is happening at the same "time", that maybe time is selective.

Note: This is just what I think, nothing more.

Mod's note: fixed quote tag

From : The Cs Hit list 06 : Lets do the planetary Twist to the tune of the Brothers Heliopolis

On 17 January 1997, the Cs offered up this for discussion:

A: … What do you suppose happens when the mantle stops, or slows, and the crust does not?

Q: (Laura) Frank had a dream about this the other night, too. (Terry) About the mantle slowing? Okay, if the mantle slows and the crust doesn’t … (Laura) It’s like walking around the room, carrying a bowl of soup, and then stopping … (Terry) It sloshes over because the crust keeps moving … water in all of the oceans is going to slosh …

A: No sloshing.

Q: (Laura) Okay, what happens when the … is it that there will be lots of earthquakes?

A: Maybe, but what is the bigger picture?

Q: (Laura) The bigger picture is that the earth changes its orbital position, velocity … (Terry) No. The bigger picture is that life on earth gets pretty well wiped out.

A: No.

Q: (Laura) It exchanges energy potentials with other bodies?

A: No.

Q: (Jan) Gravity changes …

A: Warmer …

Q: [...] (Laura) So, if gravity is lessened, and it is the binder, then, everything … ohhh, I see what you’re getting at! (Jan) Yes, gravity is the binder. Without gravity, it just all falls apart …

A: Not “Falls apart,” my dear, it all “opens up!”

This was followed up on 15 April 2000 with:

Q: (L) You mentioned that if the earth’s rotation were to slow, even a minute bit, that everything “opens up” gravitationally speaking. But, this seems to be connected to solar activity, and not so much the speed of the earth.

A: The solar and earth activities are interconnected.

And most recently, there was this follow-up on the ‘opening up’ on 6 July 2010:
Q: (L) Is there going to be a gigantic methane eruption in the Gulf of Mexico resulting in a tsunami that wipes out everybody in Florida?

A: No. The methane is a serious contributor to global “warming”, however.

Q: (L) Is oil leaking out of the ocean bed floor in the Gulf of Mexico in any other places besides through the well?

A: Yes but that is happening elsewhere as well. All part of the “opening up” phenomenon.

Q: (L) So, you mean that what we’ve speculated about sinkholes and cracks in the earth … What is causing this opening up?

A: Misalignment, or rather sliding of layers of crust of earth due to slowing of rotation.

Q: (L) Okay, what is causing this slowing of rotation?

A: We have mentioned the approach of companion star and its tendency to “ground” the system.

Followed up on 12 Dec 2010:

Q: (L) Ok, now I’ve got this other book here, Lost Star of Myth and Time – and his theory is about a companion star and the fact that the earth or the solar system is rotating around a common center of gravity, in tandem with this companion star. It is said that it is this orbit that creates the precession of the zodiac. He says that the precession is not a big wobble that the earth goes through, as it proceeds in a fairly direct course through the galaxy, but rather that it is this rotation around this common center of gravity with the companion star that produces the effect of precession. Now, is he on to something with his theory also about the precession of the zodiac?

A: Absolutely!

Q: (L) OK, he points out some interesting effects in here. First of all, he mentioned recording the speed of the earth’s rotation. They had a fixed telescope with crosshairs and they had a clock that was connected to some kind of super time clock that was extremely accurate, and they were recording exactly how long it took the earth to rotate in respect of Sirius, Sirius being a fixed point. These researchers discovered that during the period of time, when Sirius B (Sirius’s companion, which is a dwarf), eclipsed Sirius A; it actually slowed the rotation of the earth. Now, this is what their measurements showed. Something like 50 arc seconds. The slowing began a week before the eclipse, then after the eclipse the earth actually sped up. By 50 arc seconds. So, there are two weeks of effects on the rotation of the earth, caused by the eclipsing of Sirius A caused by its companion Sirius B as I remember, though I may have missed the exact time period. Now, the conclusion that he drew from this is that we are affected by being gravitationally connected to Sirius somehow. Anyhow, the conclusion that he draws is … and he also points out that it seems that Sirius is heading in our direction; we are getting closer to Sirius – so, he theorizes that Sirius is our companion star. Is he correct about that?

A: Not Sol’s companion; but look in that direction for clues to your own little brother.

Q: (L) Is it true as he speculates that when the solar system approaches this companion of ours, that it will have a psychic effect?

A: Yes. You are already feeling its approach.

Q: (L) Well, that’s one thing that this guy James McCanney said. He said that this last solar cycle – the maximum – was so long, so intense that it was evidence that something really big, had entered the solar capacitor. It was discharging the sun. And, if that’s the case, there’s probably a current flow and that means that it’s possible that at some point the earth and maybe the moon and several other astronomical bodies, will line up along the line of this flow that’s going on between the sun and its companion. And if that’s the case, could that be a little problematical?

A: Oh indeed! Yes, it is happening already. Do you not see the evidence all around the globe?
So if the companion sun, and any wayward comets it has catapulted into the solar system, are entering and discharging the solar capacitor, this could have a number of effects on earth, including:

atmospheric: dust loading of the atmosphere, perhaps affecting cloud formation;
hydrological: hydrological: positive and negative feedbacks for warming and cooling temperatures, leading to changes in evaporation and precipitation;
electromagnetic: electrically influenced extreme weather and other effects (ELF radiation, strange sounds, transformer explosions, heating of the core, etc.);
gravity: gravity anomalies caused by resulting changes in the core and mantle;
crustal anomalies (like volcanism and perhaps outgassings and sinkholes);
changes in the magnetic field;
pretty much all of which may have an effect on rotation and axis orientation.

The whole article is a must read, as the whole CS Hit List is.

From my understanting, anticipating what's really gonna happen is useless. But I do think that the external changes were/are/will be as powerful as the internal ones. I'm not really thinking about time, but more about gravity. And about our perception of gravity.
I hope I'm not off-conversation.

Just thinking... when high-energy sub-atomic particles collide... the collision often creates other "esoteric" particles. What if the collision of a comet with the earth is similar except on a macroscopic scale.

Now, since time is an illusion, in a sense that collision has already taken place...

That's the kind of stuff one get's into when one starts thinking about 4th density with a 3rd density brain.

...But if chimps can start building fires and cooking maybe we will get some glimpses beyond what we normally are capable of as well.

fwiw...

So....
I am obviously behind the times, but I just read the SOTT post by Laura on " How the world is going to end in 2012" and I can't help but feel discouraged. As I was reading the post and making notes (because lets be honest, we are blessed to have someone so committed to giving us the truth and smart enough to go through all the documentation and make it available to us) that I always have a notebook ready to put in important quotes. Which seems to be most of the material, but besides the point. Something that my meager third density brain has thought up ( with much help from the literature) is that in the universe everything is subjected to cycles, and BALANCE. Although I hate to agree that what is being said in this post about our future is very probable, there still has to be the possibility of "good" .Our consciousness or the one(which is all) is constantly striving for this balance, meaning every possibility has/will/is being played out simultaneously.Without pain there is no pleasure,without good there is no bad and without non-being there can be no being. I can understand Laura's frustration with the situation and lack of "hope" with the future, but I feel that of all people she need not sell herself short. As a truth seeker, you have touched alot of people, and there are many out there that cannot argue with the conclusions that you have come up with, but in doing this you can see that it only takes a small army of truth to make a difference. We cannot expect great changes without great destruction. The New world order is a bleak look at the future, if we allow it to be. However, isn't it possible that it is just this sort of mass "control" and world changes that will make those of us that are educating ourselves more important to those living in their confort zone of ignorance.

The other night my brother and I were talking with one another about some of the situations occurring around the planet and we were lead into a conversation that had us thinking about the universe and the way it functions (as best you can being a third density mind, we understand the limitations) oddly we had two lighters one blue and one black. As my brother used the blue lighter to symbolize "good" and the black to symbolize "bad" we came to our own conclusion that we must practice what we preach. And if we want people to live the blue lighter life, we therefor MUST be living it in our own accord, teaching others as they encounter us. However, there will ALWAYS be those living the black lighter life, and that is necessary for once again, the balance.

I am by no means saying I am excited to watch humanity spoil and be slaves, and honestly hope there will be changes of judgment of people as the situation progresses to get worse.But it has came to the point that it NEEDS to happen to some extent, whether it be natural or not, (although of course I prefer the natural route, and have been educating myself with survival techniques of the wild in my part of the world) I have observed people becoming more aware each day. More people are asking questions, more people are trying to understand the real reason we are here beyond the fantastical religions and so forth. More people are asking me questions on what i think and altough i have a very hard time explaining myself at a level i hope they can understand, (and sometimes questioning what I understand) some are taking something from it. Perhaps when it all starts to boil down and peoples rights are taken away, there will be some that will turn to light. Remember it only takes one blue lighter to light up the room. And everything is exponential!!

I know that Laura has many admirers, and I must say that I am one of them through and through!! Although it may seem to coincidental, I was in our local "hippie" store and was looking for something "important and enlightening" to read. I searched and searched knowing I was looking for something. I was disappointed when I decided to walk out of the store empty handed, and suddenly looked at the very top shelf of a book case as I was opening the door to exit, when I saw it "the wave series" and "high strangeness" I immediately grabbed the first two books in the series and the High strangeness volume. It took me two hours of reading when I realized, I must have all the books. Two weeks later I returned to the store and the remaining volumes were still there, untouched. I have spent a year reading through the books (it is a long process because it is important to absorb and think about things as you read these knowledge filled pages, not to mention the extensive selection of other sources that have been brought up that I also started delving into). Basically, If it were not for her years of devotion and researching and SMARTS (lol) I would have never had the opportunity to learn sooo much in my short life span. I am thankful for that, because although with much self research of my own, there were many pieces of the puzzle missing, and I cannot express the immense amount of information I have acquired due to this collection of works.

Basically ( I am wordy I know) I feel like Laura is frustrated and needs to remember that her work is doing something. There has got to be a way around some of these horrible probable futures. And perhaps (lest we not loose sight) some positive rebuilding will occur. I can't say I believe it WONT.

Its all a movie, and many are actors of it, let us now be the producers!!!!

Note:
In previous response I said something about the importance of the educated people compared to those who are not, please be advised I do not wish to make any delegation of importance of peoples...in the end I believe we are all one, therefor importance cannot be measured, and shouldnt be.

big-picture said:
Basically ( I am wordy I know) I feel like Laura is frustrated and needs to remember that her work is doing something. There has got to be a way around some of these horrible probable futures. And perhaps (lest we not loose sight) some positive rebuilding will occur. I can't say I believe it WONT.

From what I understand, that article was meant as a mirror for SOTT readers who are still living comfortably in their illusion, and for whom this whole drama is nothing more than a hobby.

Hope is no good to have when it is based upon the idea that we'll all be alright in the end, because we're somehow special. When you really grok that this is not a game, you see the necessity of hard work on ourselves and making Truth our very way of life, so that we may become that hope. All else is just wishful thinking.

Carlise said:
big-picture said:

From what I understand, that article was meant as a mirror for SOTT readers who are still living comfortably in their illusion, and for whom this whole drama is nothing more than a hobby.

Hope is no good to have when it is based upon the idea that we'll all be alright in the end, because we're somehow special. When you really grok that this is not a game, you see the necessity of hard work on ourselves and making Truth our very way of life, so that we may become that hope. All else is just wishful thinking.
If you read 'Debugging the Universe', you'll find that 'be[ing] the producers' is what Laura is proposing - each of us 'debugging the universe' through working on ourselves. It is a good book to read.

wishful thinking and hope can be detrimental if persons believe that will love and hope everything will work out, yes. What I am getting at is the presence of light and dark indefinatley. Not to mention the need for both in this cycling universe....all there is is lessons. humanity is learning the hard way. again and again it seems. Noone is "special" in a sense or chosen, we are all playing a part. its what part we decide to play is whats important.

big-picture said:
wishful thinking and hope can be detrimental if persons believe that will love and hope everything will work out, yes. What I am getting at is the presence of light and dark indefinatley. Not to mention the need for both in this cycling universe....all there is is lessons. humanity is learning the hard way. again and again it seems. Noone is "special" in a sense or chosen, we are all playing a part. its what part we decide to play is whats important.

I like the way you put it.

Nice!

Peace.

"0 New Year" may be the C's way of referring to a "new year" where the concept of years is irrelevant, since "time" in 4D, to my understanding, does not exist (at least not in the linear way we experience it in 3D). When the realm border crossing / Wave "arrives" it will move 3D "STO Candidates" to 4D STO and thus, out of time--and into, it seems, "all time". A metaphor to "all time" might be a VCR tape. If the entire history of the world were put onto a VCR tape (or disk or whatever) and we sit in front of a monitor with the remote. If we put the VCR on "pause" we see one "frame" of life on 3D earth. Zip forwards or backwards on the tape and we zip forwards or backwards through the history of 3D earth. So, in this context, it would seem that "0" and "infinite" are essentially the same thing. The person sitting in the "4D" chair experiences "zero" time and "infinite" (or "all") time. Especially if the "faculty" by which the person "views" or "experiences" the 3D linear "time" of earth (ie. the VCR itself), is embedded within his or her consciousness or is simply part of their awareness as a 4D earth being.

JayMark said:
Daenerys said:
Perhaps we should ask what the difference is between "0" and "infinity"?

Q: (L) Just reverse everything. Light is gravity. Optics are atomic particles, matter is anti-matter… Just reverse everything to understand the next level… It can’t be that easy. (J) Wait a second: gravity equals light, atomic particles equals optics, anti-matter equals matter? It is all about balance. (L) And the answer must always be zero.

A: And zero is infinity.

Q: (L) So, you are saying that it is not that there is a link, the illusion is that there is separation. There is no difference, they are the same?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) If you warp space/time you travel by bringing your destination to you. (L) Or, you can reverse that and understand that there is no distance between us and, say, Alpha Centauri, it is the alteration of perception that turns the axis and creates the illusion of distance.

A: Now, all you need is the “technology.”
[/quote]

If Zero is infinity then all part from 0

if zero is infinite then all came from zero

I do not remember where but i hear in order to travel in space u needed to travel the same distance in both directions ...

-1.5 .... -1 ... 0 .... 1 ... 1.5

And all part from zero

Same for travel in time if u go back in the time u need go foward in the time

the same years you're back in the past, you need to advance them in the future cause all is balance

As everything is developing and all this climate changes are gettin worse, this "new year" or "year 0" may be the start of a new ice age. The C´s pointed mid 2014 for the new year to start, so it is not so much time to wait.

All this volcanic activity seems to me like a very big deal in the process of climate change, but i do not really know for sure.

I really would like to see some questions regarding this issue in the next sesión with the C´s

DreamGod said:
As everything is developing and all this climate changes are gettin worse, this "new year" or "year 0" may be the start of a new ice age. The C´s pointed mid 2014 for the new year to start, so it is not so much time to wait.

All this volcanic activity seems to me like a very big deal in the process of climate change, but i do not really know for sure.

I really would like to see some questions regarding this issue in the next sesión with the C´s

Indeed, I think they are an important precursor for an upcoming ice age.
Bryant M. Schiller talks about it somewhere in his book.

transientP said:
JayMark said:
[..]

A: And zero is infinity.

Q: (L) So, you are saying that it is not that there is a link, the illusion is that there is separation. There is no difference, they are the same?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) If you warp space/time you travel by bringing your destination to you. (L) Or, you can reverse that and understand that there is no distance between us and, say, Alpha Centauri, it is the alteration of perception that turns the axis and creates the illusion of distance.

A: Now, all you need is the “technology.”

If zero is infinity then as we count to "higher" numbers, we're actually getting more "divisions".. more degrees of separation as it were. So instead of 1000 being more than zero, first of all there is no more than zero, and secondly it is simply a designation of 1000 separations. Hmm..
Makes one think that maybe we've been counting "backwards" for some time.

Also .. that's a very important place to use quotation marks: on the word "technology" there at the end...

Yes, the quotation marks grabbed my attention too.Are they talking about our ADN?And the possibility to travel "distances" by using other vehicles of consciousness?

I've been thinking about Laura's reply to the topic about Courtney Brown, the "year zero" post, and the "april drop dead" post :

I think my post on 0 New Year is probably more interesting. Heck, maybe THAT's the announcement!

And by "associative thinking", it made me think of Bringers of the Dawn.

Because zero is completude, things coming together on a blank page (as in "There is a convergence of your selves about to occur on this planet. "), and :

BOTD said:
You are evolving now at such an extremely accelerated rate that each year of this decade will be like ten years or more from the previous century. Feel how much you will accomplish by 1999 and feel who you will be. It will be as if you have lived one hundred years in a decade.

Everything that you are doing, including eating a pizza, is bringing you in a divinely perfect way to that place. At some point you will understand the importance of every event in which you are participating and the integrity of the whole.

In the movie The Karate Kid, the kid is very impatient while learning karate. He finds a master and doesn't even think he has found a master. He is given things to do that he thinks are a waste of time. He does not understand that each piece he learns makes up the greater whole. You are like this kid. All the pieces are coming together, but because of the vision of your ego, you do not understand at this time that they make the greater whole. You will be put to task, and you will find that all you are seeking will be yours. That is the good news.

And "drop dead" reminds me :

BOTD said:
How will you know when these other aspects of self begin to show themselves? This can be very subtle, or it can be like being hit over the head with a two - by - four. It simply depends on the self. You may be sitting one day and find all of a sudden that upon blinking your eyes you are sitting in a different room. That is getting hit over the head with a two-by-four.

More subtly, you may be walking down the street looking at a window display when suddenly a mannequin or picture or word triggers something inside of you; for a moment, you drift off and get a clear image of a simultaneous identity of yours - existing at the same time as you.

You will begin to discover aspects of yourself that exist non - physically, or parts of self that exist as beings working in space who are truly space creatures. The soul is going to wake up. It will know every aspect of itself, and every aspect of the soul's self will know of all of itself at once.

For example, say two years down the road you remember a Thanksgiving dinner you had in 1989 or 1990. Then suddenly, you have a memory of an event you never before remembered, and it is right next to and parallel to the Thanksgiving dinner you did remember. You then realize that you were at two Thanksgivings. This is what will happen as the nervous system comes into a new pulsation and the body has its library put back together.

BOTD said:
Part of your job is to meet these other selves, to merge with them, and to feel what this is like. Ideally, you will become multidimensional travelers and will be able to take the force from your body. You maybe working in the field, perhaps gardening or chatting with someone or picking strawberries, and something strikes you a sound.
You excuse yourself and say,
"I am being called. I will return later."
You go and sit and allow your current Earth personality to depart.
With conscious awareness, you then take that personality to where it is needed to add to the Family of Light's capability in that reality. You will know it.

Year Zero is also the title of an album of NIN :

A mere two years after his latest full-length (a mere blip on the NIN timeline) comes Year Zero, a disquieting apocalyptic vision largely recorded on the road. The songs still deal with Reznor's tried-and-true topics-- including the destructive powers of addiction, religion, and authority-- but the record's framework is new. Instead of just chronicling his own fatalistic tendencies, this time Reznor is taking on the entire world's hastening downward spiral.

It's not the most original dystopian yarn. An amalgam of ideas taken from no-future tales like 1984, The Matrix, and The Wall, Year Zero takes place on a scorched earth 15 years from today: The war on terror has escalated into a full-blown fanatical religious struggle, the American people are sedated by government-sanctioned drugs with names like Parepin and Opal, and a violent underground resistance movement is trying to usurp the totalitarian U.S. regime. It's a perfect shitstorm for Reznor to do what he does best: depict ceaseless brutality with the tactless force of a bunker buster.

And it is also a book (channeling) : _http://www.kiarawindrider.net/publications/year-zero-time-of-great-shift/

What do scientists, mystics, and ancient record keepers have to say about these times of enormous ‘shifts’ and changes, and can we co-create a new earth through the power of our multidimensional presence?

I explore these themes in my new book, ‘Year Zero: Time of the Great Shift’, available now in bookstores everywhere (ISBN # 978-I-61125-007-7).

Excerpts are available at _www.scribd.com/doc/67208731/YEAR-ZERO-Time-of-the-Great-Shift-SAMPLE

Back
Top Bottom