Disease X - Another Step Towards Depopulation And Control

Sigh, comments I have heard - it's like history is being rewritten as we speak and people are ASKING for lockdowns again.... even earlier to supposedly 'avoid' things getting worse. Despite the studies that lock downs made things WORSE.

It would make sense that they would try to strike early in terms of big moves such as restricting air travel and the attempt at lock-downs... I figure there are still so many totally mind-controlled people that are just ripe for the fearmongering and terrorizing etc.

Figured I'd include this report from a substacker for the record reporting the case in Sweden, and the writer also highlighting the point that the Monkey Pox thing is likely to directly impact how they try to steal the election in the US like they did in 2020:

⚠️Alert⚠️

MSM now claim that Clade 1 Mpox has jumped to Sweden.

Clade 1 of Mpox is more contagious than the Clade 2 variation that broke out in 2022. The BBC write that Clade 1 can be spread by:

-Sex

-Skin-to-skin contact

-Talking or breathing close to others

Some scientists suggest there have been instances where Clade 1 Mpox can jump via airborne respiratory particles, but it’s not the main form of transmission for the virus.

I’m not saying you should be worried about catching it. I’m saying you should be worried about the Deep State utilizing this situation to manufacture another global pandemic and steal another election. Because we’ve seen them do it before. Mail-in ballots are their objective.

I have no idea if it will come to the US, but the Covid propaganda campaign started with MSM articles just like this one, warning of a horrifying virus jumping countries.

Stay frosty.

They really ARE going to do this again...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"...policymakers and Big Pharma officials are preparing for the “International Bird Flu Summit” in D.C. from October 2-4. The objective of the summit is to prepare for, among other possibilities, a “mass fatality management planning,” delivery of “vaccines,” and “surveillance,” the website for the event explains.

“With the emergence of a highly virulent strain of bird flu affecting both cattle and humans, it is imperative that we come together to discuss preparedness, response strategies, and the future implications of this evolving situation,” the site continues, urging government officials, bureaucrats, and Big Pharma operatives to sign up.

That is all happening as the World Health Organization prepares for an emergency meeting to discuss the possibility of declaring a “Public Health Emergency of International Concern” this week. If the “PHEIC” is declared, the WHO purports to have broad authorities to combat the “emergency” even as it seeks to usurp broader powers still.

At the CEPI summit at the end of July, an unspecified “Disease X” was officially the topic of discussion — the same subject addressed by the most recent WEF summit in Davos. But growing hysteria surrounding bird flu and even monkeypox suggests either or both may soon be declared an “emergency” supposedly justifying global Covid-style tyranny.

“CEPI’s business plan says there is to be a series of pandemics and there will be only one countermeasure response — mass vaccination,” explained Dr. Peter A. McCullough, one of the first doctors to sound the alarm about the suppression of legitimate early Covid treatments as well as the now-obvious problems with the “vaccine.”

“Nowhere in the CEPI business plan is there mention of therapeutics and treatment of patients for an acute illness,” he told The New American. “CEPI is essentially a vaccine incubator fully syndicated in the Bio-Pharmaceutical Complex which has positioned itself for massive investments and profits with the COVID-19 pandemic being a template.”"

I was wondering what happened as it seems that this is the mpox which was selected, when we consider that, from the C's in January, their plan was to release an ebola-like virus ? At least, the date is correct, we are well after the O.G. .

My take on it is that MPox came at the good time, is frightening enough (when you see the face and body of some who get it) and has a good lethality, so, why not jumping on this opportunity ? Note that MPox may whether be natural, or an accident, or something which developped beyond their expectations and they finally "passed the torch" ( :lol: ) to MPox (?). What is also possible is that their scientists behind the creation of their ebola-like virus told them that they are not yet fully ready, that they need a few more months (?). They can also figure out that this ebola card can be played later if MPox doesn't work. If i well remember, a similar scenario happened for the covid, they jumped on the occasion, the main trigger was the over-reaction of the Chinese government, they used it a a good fear-mongering tool which facilitated them the job to be done in our countries.

Dunno, we'll see how this evolves.

At least, there's a key word (or 2 attached) that we may often read in the future : ultra-deadly - this is the term they used at the WHO to qualify MPox. I think that at this right moment many orders are given, MSM is being teached about what to say & write.

What i hope is that it'll fail, that it'll make a big splash, or a small one, i mean that it'll even not get much high before falling down. Next days and weeks are going to be interresting, the new season gets off to an early and flying start.

Back
Top Bottom