Disease X - Another Step Towards Depopulation And Control

Let me put this another way. I suffer from a condition called Ideopathic Thrombocytopenia Purpura. It’s a chronic low platelet condition. I already get petechiae, massive bruising for no reason, nosebleeds that last for days. A normal person’s platelet count is between 150-400. Mine is 40 on s good day. It’s been down to 4. That’s when the emergency transfusions start. So a bleeding disease that might kill you in 10 days will kill me in 10 hours. So you’ll excuse me if the number of potential holes from which I’ll be bleeding to death doesn’t elevate my shock level.🤣
Wow, sorry to hear this, but if we’re trying to stay elevated in positivity the fact you’d suffer for a shorter amount of time if you were going to bleed to death from a haemorrhage disease is quite a blessing? No? Correct me if I’m wrong

autoimmune blistering disease.png

Can anyone confirm whether autoimmune blistering was on the Pfizer list of adverse events or better yet, point me to a link to the document? A fact check article is claiming that it's not in the Pfizer documents.

Wow, sorry to hear this, but if we’re trying to stay elevated in positivity the fact you’d suffer for a shorter amount of time if you were going to bleed to death from a haemorrhage disease is quite a blessing? No? Correct me if I’m wrong
That’s my way of seeing it. For sure. It would be a quick death. Compared to dying of something like smallpox or plague, quite merciful. No fear!😄

Well yeah, but the Cs specifically said “rhinovirus” which means from the nose. I realize that the Cs statements are based on probabilities, not “exactly what will happen”. That’s the only reason I brought it up. But yes, bloody pox sounds horrible!

Hey does everyone know the difference between these types of viri? I didn't know that Rhinoviri were the smallest (and perhaps the most transmissible?) viri around. If that makes them more transmissible, I can see why our idiotic elites might 'cook up' a species of this virus in the lab to kill people. It would be very effective if it is very transmissible.

However, the smaller the length of the incubation period, the less likely a person is to spread something by being infectious and not knowing they have the disease. It would seem to me that if something as bad as a rhinovirus with ebola like qualities was cooked up, they would have to make the incubation period as long as possible.... or release it in an airport.

Back
Top Bottom