Disease X - Another Step Towards Depopulation And Control

Can you give him Ivermectin?
I’ve been considering it once it arrives.
My be looking into giving it to him applied on the skin? My naturopath/immunobiologist suggested this for my daughter and it worked a treat for her skin condition she developed after the covid vaccine rollout caused her school friends parents to vaccinate their kids.
I also wonder if this may be due to vaccinated people spreading something. That’s great to hear though.

It is a pox-type virus
Have you seen those 2 posts? They might be helpful in this case.

Homeopathic Saraccenia purpurea

I found this information interesting...especially in light of hearing that Fauci helped to create a monkeypox variety with a 20% kill rate (note that naturally occurring monkeypox is not deadly)

Covid-19 injections Contain Multi-Species Pox Virus mRNA per Patent

Karen Kingston documents that multiple strains of Mpox are imbedded in the covid shots. There was a report from China in May 24, 2022 that a peer reviewed study confirmed 20 patients presented with monkeypox after receiving Pfizer or Moderna shots/boosters. I am not sure what the implications are.. does it present a real threat to spread monkeypox? Who knows..

For anyone who is interested, here is the NTI paper for the tabletop "Mpox Exercise" that they ran back in March of 2021. You should be able to download it with this link.

NTI Paper "Monkeypox Exercise"

They did a similar tabletop experiment with covid right before the plandemic.

I’ve been thinking about the correlation, or if there even is one, with adding chicken pox vaccine to the childhood schedule about 15 years ago and the agenda to release other pox viruses.
Well it worked that chicken pox is not so common anymore, but what happens when these vaccinated children come in contact with a more virulent pox strain??? What will be the effects of being vaccinated? Are they more likely to have complications?

I found this information interesting...especially in light of hearing that Fauci helped to create a monkeypox variety with a 20% kill rate (note that naturally occurring monkeypox is not deadly)

Covid-19 injections Contain Multi-Species Pox Virus mRNA per Patent

Karen Kingston documents that multiple strains of Mpox are imbedded in the covid shots. There was a report from China in May 24, 2022 that a peer reviewed study confirmed 20 patients presented with monkeypox after receiving Pfizer or Moderna shots/boosters. I am not sure what the implications are.. does it present a real threat to spread monkeypox? Who knows..

For anyone who is interested, here is the NTI paper for the tabletop "Mpox Exercise" that they ran back in March of 2021. You should be able to download it with this link.

NTI Paper "Monkeypox Exercise"

They did a similar tabletop experiment with covid right before the plandemic.
This (session 17 Agust 2024 )? :

Q: (Breo) Dr. Rashid A. Buttar says the Covid shots all contain a dormant virus (poison) encapsulated in lipid nanoparticles which can be activated using specific 5G frequencies. Is this concept generally true, including with other EMFs?

A: Generally, yes.

Q: (Breo) Dr. Rashid A. Buttar says the Covid shots all contain a dormant virus (poison) encapsulated in lipid nanoparticles which can be activated using specific 5G frequencies. Is this concept generally true, including with other EMFs?

A: Generally, yes.

Dr. Rashid A. Buttar says the Covid shots all contain a dormant Marburg virus(poison) sleeper cells encapsulated in lipid nanoparticles which can be activated using specific 5G frequencies. The vaxxed will behave like zombies because their frontal cortex brain function have been damaged.This will kill millions worldwide, giving the WHO the power to dictate policy to all governments.

A negative reception from the comment section

CNN —
As a summer wave Covid-19 continues to hit the United States, the US Food and Drug Administration on Thursday signed off on updated Covid-19 vaccines from Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech.

Moderna and Pfizer said updated mRNA shots will be available in pharmacies and clinics in the days ahead.

“Vaccination continues to be the cornerstone of COVID-19 prevention,” Dr. Peter Marks, director of the FDA’s Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, said in a statement. “These updated vaccines meet the agency’s rigorous, scientific standards for safety, effectiveness, and manufacturing quality. Given waning immunity of the population from previous exposure to the virus and from prior vaccination, we strongly encourage those who are eligible to consider receiving an updated COVID-19 vaccine to provide better protection against currently circulating variants.”

Screenshot 2024-08-22 at 22-21-20 FDA signs off on updated Covid-19 vaccines from Moderna and ...png
Levels of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, which causes Covid-19, measured in wastewater are at “very high” levels nationally, according to CDC data, sparking the highest summer peak in the US since July 2022. Monitoring of viral levels in wastewater can give a picture of how widespread the virus is as testing and other forms of monitoring have fallen off.

Measures of severe disease, including rates of hospitalization and death, have been rising, according to the CDC, but they’re nowhere near levels seen in previous years.

The prevalent strain in the US now is KP.3.1.1, according to CDC data, estimated to account for 37% of cases over the past two weeks. That’s triple its level a month ago.

KP.3.1.1 and KP.2 – the strain included in the updated mRNA vaccines – are both offshoots of JN.1, which will be the target of an updated protein-based vaccine from Novavax. All are versions of the Omicron variant.

The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommended in June that everyone over 6 months old receive both an updated Covid-19 vaccine and a flu shot this year.

The FDA said Thursday that people 5 and older are eligible to receive an updated Pfizer or Moderna Covid-19 vaccine as long as it has been at least two months since their last dose.

Unvaccinated people age 6 months through 4 years can receive three doses of the updated Pfizer vaccine or two doses of the updated Moderna vaccine. People in this age group who have been previously vaccinated can receive one to two doses of the updated vaccines, depending on the timing and the number of doses they’ve previously received. Certain people ages 6 months through 11 years who have weakened immune systems may be eligible for additional doses.

BioNTech SE ADR

Last Updated: Aug 22, 2024, at 4:15 p.m. EDT. Delayed quote
BioNTech SE ADR rises Wednesday, outperforms market
Aug. 21, 2024, at 5:25 p.m. ET by MarketWatch Automation

Moderna Inc.
Last Updated: Aug 22, 2024, at 4:34 p.m. EDT. Delayed quote
Moderna Inc. stock underperforms Wednesday when compared to competitors
Aug. 21, 2024, at 4:32 p.m. ET by MarketWatch Automation

A negative reception from the comment section

CNN —
As a summer wave Covid-19 continues to hit the United States, the US Food and Drug Administration on Thursday signed off on updated Covid-19 vaccines from Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech.

Moderna and Pfizer said updated mRNA shots will be available in pharmacies and clinics in the days ahead.

“Vaccination continues to be the cornerstone of COVID-19 prevention,” Dr. Peter Marks, director of the FDA’s Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, said in a statement. “These updated vaccines meet the agency’s rigorous, scientific standards for safety, effectiveness, and manufacturing quality. Given waning immunity of the population from previous exposure to the virus and from prior vaccination, we strongly encourage those who are eligible to consider receiving an updated COVID-19 vaccine to provide better protection against currently circulating variants.”

View attachment 100505
Levels of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, which causes Covid-19, measured in wastewater are at “very high” levels nationally, according to CDC data, sparking the highest summer peak in the US since July 2022. Monitoring of viral levels in wastewater can give a picture of how widespread the virus is as testing and other forms of monitoring have fallen off.

Measures of severe disease, including rates of hospitalization and death, have been rising, according to the CDC, but they’re nowhere near levels seen in previous years.

The prevalent strain in the US now is KP.3.1.1, according to CDC data, estimated to account for 37% of cases over the past two weeks. That’s triple its level a month ago.

KP.3.1.1 and KP.2 – the strain included in the updated mRNA vaccines – are both offshoots of JN.1, which will be the target of an updated protein-based vaccine from Novavax. All are versions of the Omicron variant.

The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommended in June that everyone over 6 months old receive both an updated Covid-19 vaccine and a flu shot this year.

The FDA said Thursday that people 5 and older are eligible to receive an updated Pfizer or Moderna Covid-19 vaccine as long as it has been at least two months since their last dose.

Unvaccinated people age 6 months through 4 years can receive three doses of the updated Pfizer vaccine or two doses of the updated Moderna vaccine. People in this age group who have been previously vaccinated can receive one to two doses of the updated vaccines, depending on the timing and the number of doses they’ve previously received. Certain people ages 6 months through 11 years who have weakened immune systems may be eligible for additional doses.

BioNTech SE ADR

Last Updated: Aug 22, 2024, at 4:15 p.m. EDT. Delayed quote
BioNTech SE ADR rises Wednesday, outperforms market
Aug. 21, 2024, at 5:25 p.m. ET by MarketWatch Automation

Moderna Inc.
Last Updated: Aug 22, 2024, at 4:34 p.m. EDT. Delayed quote
Moderna Inc. stock underperforms Wednesday when compared to competitors
Aug. 21, 2024, at 4:32 p.m. ET by MarketWatch Automation
🫢🤢🤮

Anyone who sticks that junk in their child is a freaking brain dead monster. It literally makes me want to throw up. Standard childhood immunisation make me angry but this is just a whole new level, an emotion I don’t have words for because I’ve never felt it before these parents (can we even call them that? Child abusers?) lined up their babies to be poisoned and lobotomised.

Oh lord help us!!!

Back
Top Bottom