Monkeypox: The new plague?

A short video pact with information about MPox.
- what it is, talks about the clades as well.
- where it was seen, prevalence of infection.
- how it is transmitted
- phases of infection
- risk of severe disease
- vaccines (nongenetic)
Treatment is not discussed.

Hello everyone,
For smallpox, here's another very interesting text.
At the moment, I'm researching and studying Amerindian medicinal plants for my friend, a homeopathic doctor.
He asked me to research all the survival plants in the world...
I might as well tell you that it's a huge but fascinating job.
But there's no coincidence, because I was reading the books (in French) by Mary Summer Rain about her encounter with ‘No Eyes’, an Amerindian shaman....

From there, I looked on the net to see where ‘No Eyes’ had come from, etc, and I found the Amerindian medicinal plants.
And I found an important plant for smallpox: Sarracenia purpurea, the pitcher plant, which is a small carnivorous plant that forms part of the Amerindian pharmacopoeia to fight, treat and stop the process of smallpox.

See:
HOMÉOPATHIE POUR LE SOUTIEN DU SYSTÈME IMMUNITAIRE
Sarracenia Purp homeopathy for chicken Pox & other Viral Infections

To sum up:
Dr Gopi advises ‘giving Sarracenia purpurea 6 CH and Maladrinum 200 CH alternately twice a day (morning and evening) for one week’ as a preventive against smallpox.
For ugly scars left after smallpox has healed, he recommends Variolinum 200 and Thuja Occidentalis 1M.

Dr Aadil Chimthanawala in his You Tube presentation adds that Sarracenia purpurea not only aborts smallpox, but also stops pustules which are small bumps on the skin containing fluid or pus, treats mild fever accompanied by body aches, backache and vomiting.

Dr Kirti Singh in his presentation on You Tube entitled ‘Homeopathic medicine against smallpox says for the prevention of chickenpox - Variolinum 200 2 drops in the morning 1st day 2nd day and 3rd day then every 10th day.

Another text talking about pandemics, including smallpox:
See : Pandemics and Traditional Plant-Based Remedies. A Historical-Botanical Review in the Era of COVID19

To sum up:
The authors showed that the plant extract was not only active against smallpox, but also against other poxviruses, papovirus SV-40 and various herpes viruses, including carcinomas associated with papillomavirus and Epstein-Barr virus, generally by inhibiting replication of the virus at the level of early transcription...

I'm just finishing studying another plant: Achillea millefolium, Yarrow :
Dr Séror:
A valuable remedy for various clinical forms of haemorrhage; the blood is bright, shimmering red.
Smallpox, small pox, with great pain in the pit of the stomach.

Dr. Hering:
Great pain in pit of stomach, after removal of variolous pustules; pain after confluent smallpox.
Innumerable vesicles, the size of peas, strong smelling secretion.
Gastric pain after suppressed smallpox.

I'm continuing my research....

A lovely day to you all
Channa

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

It is so transparent that this renaming into "mpox" is supposed to make it seem more serious and frightening. Monkeys get monkeypox, but everyone gets mpox, right?
I thought it was renamed so the virus would be inclusive and non racist so then white people could get it too.

No one wants a racist exclusionist virus.

Yes it’s insulting to call black people monkeys, but there are many white people monkey brains out there. The name was fitting in my opinion. M just sounds boring and unimaginative.

I'm not suicidal or anything, but given the circumstances can't help wondering why I'm bothering to get up from my bed.

I'm posting this 2 hour+ video of Neil Oliver in conversation with Tucker Carlson. It is beyond amazing! I'm posting especially for you, @DianaRose, as I and many others can relate to the despair you are currently feeling. The most pertinent and relevant part of this interview for you and really, all the rest of us, begins at around 1:09:03 - listen and keep listening. It's beyond inspiring!

Are they gonna try to pull the card "you can be an asymptomatic carrier" this time???
I think so, it's a way to unscrupulously persecute people ("guilty until proven innocent"). This will also give them a reason to target the infamous "grandma killers." In the West, I'm expecting harsher restrictions, ultra-fast vaxx delivery, and even more terror—basically, a replay of Covid, but with the zombie apocalypse and Hollywood special effects!

Oh God... Here we go... The circus begins 😓
At least this time people don't need a PCR test to prove they have it since it's quite obvious with the pustules and whatnot.
Are they gonna try to pull the card "you can be an asymptomatic carrier" this time???
Maybe 'someone' needs a reason to close the border(s) and stop migration from Africa. After all that would quiet anti migrant sentiment and would cut one bargaining chip off the populist politics table. Like what migrants? We have medical rules in place.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom