Monkeypox: The new plague?

'm posting this 2 hour+ video of Neil Oliver in conversation with Tucker Carlson.
Wow, jeep I just watched Tucker Carlson and Neil Oliver. They covered all subjects in a logical and sympathetic manner.
We don't have the right to fear and it was so wonderful to hear that. Thank you for posting the link.
It's a podcast worth watching when we feel on our own or weak or overcome with the suffering out there.

Wow, jeep I just watched Tucker Carlson and Neil Oliver. They covered all subjects in a logical and sympathetic manner.
We don't have the right to fear and it was so wonderful to hear that. Thank you for posting the link.
It's a podcast worth watching when we feel on our own or weak or overcome with the suffering out there.
I have just listened to it whilst driving to pick up my son from the airport...I also thought it inspiring, especially when Neil Oliver spoke of inalienable rights and Natural Law. And whilst there wasn't any information in there that most here don't already know, I don't feel the podcast was intended for that...its kind of a soothing convid booster!

Back
Top Bottom