Monkeypox: The new plague?

'm posting this 2 hour+ video of Neil Oliver in conversation with Tucker Carlson.
Wow, jeep I just watched Tucker Carlson and Neil Oliver. They covered all subjects in a logical and sympathetic manner.
We don't have the right to fear and it was so wonderful to hear that. Thank you for posting the link.
It's a podcast worth watching when we feel on our own or weak or overcome with the suffering out there.

Wow, jeep I just watched Tucker Carlson and Neil Oliver. They covered all subjects in a logical and sympathetic manner.
We don't have the right to fear and it was so wonderful to hear that. Thank you for posting the link.
It's a podcast worth watching when we feel on our own or weak or overcome with the suffering out there.
I have just listened to it whilst driving to pick up my son from the airport...I also thought it inspiring, especially when Neil Oliver spoke of inalienable rights and Natural Law. And whilst there wasn't any information in there that most here don't already know, I don't feel the podcast was intended for that...its kind of a soothing convid booster!

Hello everyone,
For smallpox, here's another very interesting text.
At the moment, I'm researching and studying Amerindian medicinal plants for my friend, a homeopathic doctor.
He asked me to research all the survival plants in the world...
I might as well tell you that it's a huge but fascinating job.
But there's no coincidence, because I was reading the books (in French) by Mary Summer Rain about her encounter with ‘No Eyes’, an Amerindian shaman....

From there, I looked on the net to see where ‘No Eyes’ had come from, etc, and I found the Amerindian medicinal plants.
And I found an important plant for smallpox: Sarracenia purpurea, the pitcher plant, which is a small carnivorous plant that forms part of the Amerindian pharmacopoeia to fight, treat and stop the process of smallpox.

See:
HOMÉOPATHIE POUR LE SOUTIEN DU SYSTÈME IMMUNITAIRE
Sarracenia Purp homeopathy for chicken Pox & other Viral Infections

To sum up:
Dr Gopi advises ‘giving Sarracenia purpurea 6 CH and Maladrinum 200 CH alternately twice a day (morning and evening) for one week’ as a preventive against smallpox.
For ugly scars left after smallpox has healed, he recommends Variolinum 200 and Thuja Occidentalis 1M.

Dr Aadil Chimthanawala in his You Tube presentation adds that Sarracenia purpurea not only aborts smallpox, but also stops pustules which are small bumps on the skin containing fluid or pus, treats mild fever accompanied by body aches, backache and vomiting.

Dr Kirti Singh in his presentation on You Tube entitled ‘Homeopathic medicine against smallpox says for the prevention of chickenpox - Variolinum 200 2 drops in the morning 1st day 2nd day and 3rd day then every 10th day.

Another text talking about pandemics, including smallpox:
See : Pandemics and Traditional Plant-Based Remedies. A Historical-Botanical Review in the Era of COVID19

To sum up:
The authors showed that the plant extract was not only active against smallpox, but also against other poxviruses, papovirus SV-40 and various herpes viruses, including carcinomas associated with papillomavirus and Epstein-Barr virus, generally by inhibiting replication of the virus at the level of early transcription...

I'm just finishing studying another plant: Achillea millefolium, Yarrow :
Dr Séror:
A valuable remedy for various clinical forms of haemorrhage; the blood is bright, shimmering red.
Smallpox, small pox, with great pain in the pit of the stomach.

Dr. Hering:
Great pain in pit of stomach, after removal of variolous pustules; pain after confluent smallpox.
Innumerable vesicles, the size of peas, strong smelling secretion.
Gastric pain after suppressed smallpox.

I'm continuing my research....

A lovely day to you all
Channa

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Thank you for your research, Channa. Let us know if you find anything else, I am interested.

For Homeopathic Saraccenia purpurea, this is what William Boericke (physician/homeopath of the late 1800s, early 1900s) has on his Materia Medica:

SARRACENIA PURPUREA
Pitcher-plant

A remedy for variola. Visual disorders. Congestion to head, with irregular heart action. Chlorosis. Contains a very active proteolytic enzyme. Sick headache; throbbing in various parts, especially in neck, shoulders and head, which feels full to bursting.

Eyes.--Photophobia. Eyes feel swollen and sore. Pain in orbits. Black objects move with the eye.​

Stomach.--Hungry all the time, even after a meal. Sleepy during meals. Copious, painful vomiting.

Back.--Pains shooting in zig-zag course from lumbar region to middle of scapula.

Extremities.--Limbs weak; bruised pain in knees and hip-joints. Bones in arm pain. Weak between shoulders.

Skin.--Variola, aborts the disease, arrests pustulation.

Relationship.--Compare: Tartar em; Variol; Maland.​

Dose.--Third to sixth potency.

And on Yarrow:
MILLEFOLIUM
Yarrow

An invaluable remedy for various types of hæmorrhages; blood bright red. Incarcerated hernia; smallpox, with great pain in pit of stomach. After operations for stone. Bad effects from fall from a height; overlifting. Continued high temperature. Hæmoptysis.​

Head.--Vertigo when moving slowly. Sensation as if he had forgotten something. The head seems full of blood. Convulsions and epilepsy from suppressed menses. Piercing thrusts of pain.

Nose.--Nosebleed (Erecht). Piercing pain from eyes to root of nose.

Stool.--Hæmorrhage from bowels. Bleeding hæmorrhoids. Urine bloody (Senec aur).

Female.--Menses early, profuse, protracted. Hæmorrhage from uterus; bright red, fluid. Painful varices during pregnancy.

Respiratory.--Hæmoptysis in incipient phthisis. Cough, with bloody expectoration, in suppressed menses or hæmorrhoids. Violent palpitation.​

Relationship.--Compare: Ficus venosa (Pakur). Hæmorrhage from bowels and lungs. Acalypha and Helix tosta-Snail--(in hæmoptysis, diseases of chest, consumption); also, Secale; Ipec; Erecht; Geran; Hamam.

Dose.--Tincture, to third potency.​

In herbalism, Yarrow used topically on wounds stops profuse bleeding, disinfects and helps the lips of the wound find each other and close up. It also regulates the blood flow to the area applied as needed, either by increasing or reducing it. It was used in old times in chicken pox and measles to bring the rash to the surface of the skin, and currently, it is one of the herbs used to clear facial acne with pus.

So I wonder if a poultice of Yarrow flowers AND Sarracenia leaves would be good for external application on boils and pustules of various origins. I have both plants in my garden, now I have to wait for a boil to appear to try it out!​

long interview with Mr Raoult

That was really interesting (as usual with prof. Raoult), thank you. Too bad there aren't any English subtitles. But, for those who don't mind if it's just a google translate translation, here it is.

Attachments

• L'OMS lance la fièvre du Monkeypox ! _ Idriss Aberkane reçoit le Professeur Didier Raoult.pdf
    13.2 MB · Views: 13
I'm posting this 2 hour+ video of Neil Oliver in conversation with Tucker Carlson. It is beyond amazing! I'm posting especially for you, @DianaRose, as I and many others can relate to the despair you are currently feeling. The most pertinent and relevant part of this interview for you and really, all the rest of us, begins at around 1:09:03 - listen and keep listening. It's beyond inspiring!

HI Jeep I am unable to find or click on that video o Tucker's site unless I have subscribed.

In herbalism, Yarrow used topically on wounds stops profuse bleeding, disinfects and helps the lips of the wound find each other and close up.
Thanks for the info Alana & Channa. Interesting that as a herb it is used for preventing bleeding, Yarrow (Flower Essence Society, FES ) as a flower essence protects one from vulnerability to people & the environment & also for psychic toxicity. It helps maintain boundaries, preventing the ‘bleed-through’ of unwanted energies.
FES said:
Yarrow: Achillea millefolium (white)
Positive qualities: Luminous and strong auric field, compassionate and inclusive sensitivity, refined and flexible psychic forces

Patterns of imbalance: Extreme vulnerability to others and to the environment; easily depleted, overly absorbent of negative influences, psychic toxicity

There are other types of Yarrow (Pink Yarrow, Golden Yarrow) flower essences, both with slight differences but broadly to do with maintaining the integrity of one’s psychic & emotional boundaries.

More can be read about it on this blogpost here. Yarrow comes from the same family as Sunflower and Echinacea. Quoting from the linked blogpost:
However, Yarrow is in the same plant family as the Sunflower, the Compositae (Asteraceae) family, which also includes the Daisies, Echinacea, Arnica, Calendula and many more. These are all “composite” flowers, each flower consisting of many individual florets…This complexity of organization is one of the key qualities of the Yarrow plant, finely articulated details, an openness and permeability to the light and air, especially in the feathery leaves (millefolium), and multiple branching..This alchemical blending of strength and sensitivity was recognized by ancient cultures, revering Yarrow as a protective herb, “The Knight’s Milfoil.” Yarrow, Achillea millefolium, was named for Achilles, who had to protect his one vulnerable spot. Yarrow is indeed a “vulnerary” herb, used for wounds, to staunch bleeding. Thus it makes sense that we use the Yarrow flower essence for ways in which we feel “vulnerable” to the energies of others or our environment, which can “bleed through” into our own reality.

Thank you for your research, Channa. Let us know if you find anything else, I am interested.

For Homeopathic Saraccenia purpurea, this is what William Boericke (physician/homeopath of the late 1800s, early 1900s) has on his Materia Medica:

And on Yarrow:

In herbalism, Yarrow used topically on wounds stops profuse bleeding, disinfects and helps the lips of the wound find each other and close up. It also regulates the blood flow to the area applied as needed, either by increasing or reducing it. It was used in old times in chicken pox and measles to bring the rash to the surface of the skin, and currently, it is one of the herbs used to clear facial acne with pus.

So I wonder if a poultice of Yarrow flowers AND Sarracenia leaves would be good for external application on boils and pustules of various origins. I have both plants in my garden, now I have to wait for a boil to appear to try it out!​
Thank you for your reply

Boericke is a very great homeopath, as are others whom I have not mentioned in the forum.
As my texts are addressed to a homeopath, he knows these writings and I did not insist because he has all the homeopathic contact details.

I also found pitcher plant in the form of an elixir, without alcohol, located in Ontario, USA :
ALCOHOL FREE Sarracenia Purpurea | The Northern Purple Pitcher Plant Herbal Organic Glycerite Elixir | North Eastern Ontario Purple Pitcher — The Holistica Shop.
For Yarrow, the site Yarrow - Achillea millefolium - Farm Homestead is an interesting read for those who are interested.
There's a lot more to say about Yarrow, which is a plant that's easy to find in nature and heals many things.

As for poultices, personally, I'd do them separately.
I have no idea whether these plants work in synergy, I'm not a biologist or anything else, but some plants can do a lot of damage if they're not used properly.
You must never forget that plants can heal or kill.

If you need another plant, I can look in the files already made (there is already a lot to see on the net).

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

The whole thing is incredibly depressing. We're probably looking at another lockdown, plus more frenetic vaccination campaigns and demonization of people who are anti-vax. My fear is that they start threatening your livelihood if you don't get the vax. Not jabbed, then you're out. On top of that if we get another lockdown/ disruptions/ whatever, then whatever projects/ business you were undertaking will probably come to an end or be significantly impacted. It's a lot of time, money and energy wasted. All that for what, I'm not entirely sure.

At a personal level, the situation is very frustrating, I can't help feeling what's the point of putting so much effort in a lot of things I'm doing if it's all going to be taken away from me anyway by a fake pandemic that will eventually become a real plague. And then, you're looking at economic collapse (and we're all read enough about times like that to know that there's nothing but misery and despair of all kinds there) and finally major cataclysm.

Exhibit A: You lose everything and humanity gets wiped out. Exhibit B: You lose everything and humanity gets annihilated. I'm not suicidal or anything, but given the circumstances can't help wondering why I'm bothering to get up from my bed. Like the comet might as well drop now since it all comes down to the same.
As Joe said at the end of the last NewsReal, it would just be a reminder of Covid - keeping the pandemic possibility alive, and everybody stressed in the back of our mind.
Let's keep our faith in Life and our will to figure that maze out !
If some rats succeed to do it in some labs, why wouldn't we ?..

Moreover, a strong impression recently fell down upon me.
Echoing again Ark's Event Enhanced Quantum Theory (EEQT) + the recurring Cs answers :
"Wait and see" and "Sit back and enjoy the show",
here is actually a given way to Act, paradoxically...
tSHotW, p.674:
What this means is that order can be brought out of chaos by observing chaos as it IS and not pretending that it is otherwise.

I realised that I didn't come in this reality & density to change things by controlling all (typical left-btain overactivity).
That's way out of my subjective power, and I can't correct everything by myself anyway, nor merely according to my own will alone.

Egostistical, it goes against other's free will to experience and learn their lessons. Against Life itself it seems.

However, the only good reason I'm here/now really seems to be to Observe things as they are, to See as close to the Truth as possible. And by mechanisms that I don't understand yet, it IS what makes the job of Creation&Order !

And it must be done in a detached manner too, to stay relaxed so I can Be who I truly am, aware and present (thanks EE so much for helping with that).

Such IS the holding of the frequency, and is the way to Do !
It is in my capacity to hold this already very heavy weight, contrary to change or "save" the world... which is erroneous thinking by nature.

Words may not reflect this opening as clearely as it fell upon me, hope the intention will.

My 2 cents

Mpox, formerly known as monkeypox, does not pose the same public health threat as Covid-19, and will not lead to a “cycle of panic” and lockdowns, Hans Kluge, the World Health Organization’s (WHO) regional director for Europe, has said.

Mpox is ‘not the new Covid". Well, you have never guessed that from the response by Western media and discussions about how we lock people down and their new vaccine rollout. The Mpox affair maybe , is what is known in the trade as a "Trial Balloon" to assess public reaction and see if another "pandemic" launch is viable. Clearly it is not.

Back
Top Bottom