Divine Cosmic Mind

ankhepiphan said:
If you put ANY limitation on "Infinity" you create an obstacle between you and "Infinity". You effectively create a 'god'.

ALL is indeed MIND. The Universe is Mental, held in its ALL in the MIND of ONE.

Has this realization helped you in some way?

Ive always seen the 'Divine Cosmic Mind' as the information field that can be tapped into with knowledge growth, that brings about higher levels of awareness and consciousness. A vibrational frequency that can be aligned with through the sort of Work that is discussed here.

Google's definitions are as follows:
Divine - ''of or like God or a god''
Cosmic - ''relating to the universe or cosmos, especially as distinct from the earth. Inconceivably vast.''
Mind - ''the element of a person that enables them to be aware of the world and their experiences, to think, and to feel; the faculty of consciousness and thought.''

So i would see it as the underlying consciousness that runs through all life in the universe. Imagining this higher level of consciousness is what i think people would describe as 'God'. But i really like Divine Cosmic Mind alot more. It seems to be abit more practical and relatable to us humans.

Huxley said:
Ive always seen the 'Divine Cosmic Mind' as the information field that can be tapped into with knowledge growth, that brings about higher levels of awareness and consciousness. A vibrational frequency that can be aligned with through the sort of Work that is discussed here.

Google's definitions are as follows:
Divine - ''of or like God or a god''
Cosmic - ''relating to the universe or cosmos, especially as distinct from the earth. Inconceivably vast.''
Mind - ''the element of a person that enables them to be aware of the world and their experiences, to think, and to feel; the faculty of consciousness and thought.''

So i would see it as the underlying consciousness that runs through all life in the universe. Imagining this higher level of consciousness is what i think people would describe as 'God'. But i really like Divine Cosmic Mind alot more. It seems to be abit more practical and relatable to us humans.

There's a book called The Field by Lynne McTaggart which discusses this idea of an information field that can be tapped into with knowledge growth and is heavily backed with quantum physics and healing. The "information field" is known as the Zero Point Field. It is an interesting read would add to the information we have here. Perhaps Hyper Dimensional Beings are tapping into this field a lot? I still need to get to reading Laura's books, I'm still a neophyte to Laura's work and belly breathing & stimulating the vagus nerve. :)

There's a book called The Field by Lynne McTaggart which discusses this idea of an information field that can be tapped into with knowledge growth and is heavily backed with quantum physics and healing. The "information field" is known as the Zero Point Field. It is an interesting read would add to the information we have here. Perhaps Hyper Dimensional Beings are tapping into this field a lot? I still need to get to reading Laura's books, I'm still a neophyte to Laura's work and belly breathing & stimulating the vagus nerve. :)

We have a thread about this topic here: The Field - Important Findings Valuable to All!

Maybe the following topic might also be of interest: Evidence for an Electromagnetic Field Theory of Consciousness

If you put ANY limitation on "Infinity" you create an obstacle between you and "Infinity". You effectively create a 'god'.

Yes it has. The most profound thing it has shown me it is trying to show me over and over again, is that my negative perspective on anything is a choice I make that leads to the negative experience. It's a hell of a thing to know the path on one hand, and try to walk it on another. Lessons indeed.

ankhepiphan said:

Yes it has. The most profound thing it has shown me it is trying to show me over and over again, is that my negative perspective on anything is a choice I make that leads to the negative experience. It's a hell of a thing to know the path on one hand, and try to walk it on another. Lessons indeed.

It's always interesting to observe individuals who propound answers for others that don't seem to have been personally integrated.

Example is the best teacher AND evidence that one has learned something. Theory is generally useless without application.

Laura said:
ankhepiphan said:

It's always interesting to observe individuals who propound answers for others that don't seem to have been personally integrated.

Example is the best teacher AND evidence that one has learned something. Theory is generally useless without application.

I've certainly getting to some realisation about that in myself. What I think I know in theory, I generally don't, instead there's a bunch of narratives about myself I've constructed over the years that make me believe I know stuff, such as the nature of God for example. I'm convinced about it and get this grandiosity about my own sense of knowledge. I'm just starting to get how all that actually makes me disconnected from myself, others and the universe, the complete opposite of what I thought I was doing.

I get to see that when things happen in my life, mini crisises or breakdowns where I see I've been deluding myself for so long, and the experience starts wearing down all that self delusion Ive been clinging to. After I have a little more capacity to just get real about myself, and notice I feel more connected in a more real way than before.

alkhemst said:
I've certainly getting to some realisation about that in myself. What I think I know in theory, I generally don't, instead there's a bunch of narratives about myself I've constructed over the years that make me believe I know stuff, such as the nature of God for example. I'm convinced about it and get this grandiosity about my own sense of knowledge. I'm just starting to get how all that actually makes me disconnected from myself, others and the universe, the complete opposite of what I thought I was doing.

I get to see that when things happen in my life, mini crisises or breakdowns where I see I've been deluding myself for so long, and the experience starts wearing down all that self delusion Ive been clinging to. After I have a little more capacity to just get real about myself, and notice I feel more connected in a more real way than before.

So true!

I found that using Louise Hay's little book, "You Can Heal Your Life" was an extraordinarily humbling experience. It's the old "Physician, heal thyself" routine. I may know a lot of stuff, I may have dramatically changed my life and suffer from fewer and fewer issues of various sorts, but I'm still here in the body dealing with the lessons and that means I have plenty more to learn.

Yes I agree Laura, and this is a Great pain for me. My current diet seem to have my mind clearer though. A real start maybe.

Laura wrote:

I've been thinking deeply on what you wrote here Laura. While I understand it on one level, I have to admit that on a deeper level where it counts the most, I am struggling to understand what you mean. The view I posted is from an absolute position of being between a rock and the edge of a cliff, and it alone has kept me from falling over. It is a statement from the most unshakable part of my core, the dynamics of which in my understanding, need to be fleshed out way, way more.

Did my posting of this indicate in someway that I am lying to myself or the Group? If it does, then I seem to have a problem understanding how to be honest, how to share, or how to post.

Am I missing something? Please help me to understand.

Back
Top Bottom