Do some French people see what's going on? Yellow Vest Protests

A little history (and yes, irony :-P) specially addressed to non-french : in 2008, under the president Sarkozy, it was imposed to all drivers to buy and have a yellow vest in their vehicules for safety (the scandalmonger have said the manufacturer must have been a friend of him - a big market indeed). And now, 10 years later, we see the uselfulness of it :lol2:
Продолжим легкую иронию. Дело в том, что в России эти жилеты сделали обязательными в этом году. Значит через 10 лет нам следует ожидать таких же событий как во Франции. C's нам говорят, что будущее как жидкость и очень трудно определить временные интервалы, но теперь у нас есть желтые жилеты! Они гораздо точнее!:wow:

Translation
Let's continue the slight irony. The fact is that in Russia these yellow vests were made mandatory this year. So in 10 years we should expect the same events as in France. C's tell us that the future is like liquid and very difficult to determine the time intervals, but now we have yellow vests! They're more accurate!:wow:

A little history (and yes, irony :-P) specially addressed to non-french : in 2008, under the president Sarkozy, it was imposed to all drivers to buy and have a yellow vest in their vehicules for safety (the scandalmonger have said the manufacturer must have been a friend of him - a big market indeed). And now, 10 years later, we see the uselfulness of it :lol2:

LOL, talk about unintended consequences of overregulation! :lol:

It would appear that the French government has already knows what measures to take, and has already refined its methods of repression with the Egyptian population in order to apply them with its own population.

At the "heart of the repressive system" supported by France in Egypt, writes the report, is "the generalized surveillance of the population". The report highlights the frenetic acquisition by Egyptian services of systematic and intrusive espionage equipment and the mass interception of communications. The regime aims for "massive and constant monitoring of digital activism" and transforms "social networks... into an information resource for authorities".

I won't apologize for being cynical but none of this surprises me. The velvet gloves have come off completely a long time ago. Now it is the Western People's turn to feel what others in far away Lands were feeling when resisting the Western encroachment on their sovereignty.

The Westerner has been sucked into the Debt/Credit Mirage of Prosperity on which the 1%-ers made huge profits. Now they are seeking ways to eliminate the "witnesses", those that "took" the credit/debt. Thus they get the "property" (after bankruptcy), all the hard earned money paid in by the naive and come out winners for the next 100 years. I won't even bother to mention how "nicely" the Health Destruction Complex fits into this Scam to eliminate and profit on people.

Solution: Be IN CONTROL of your "wants".

PS: Just wanted to say that some of the information that I see posted here is really amazing. Bravo to you All !!!!!

Last edited:
There is an excellent book in French by Antonio Lozano that talks about the assassination of Sankara. This book won a price of the best roman noir but it is a book where you have one part of fiction and one part of history and the history part is very informative about the violence of the French politics against anyone who wanted to liberated themselves from France. Killing and torturing was very common in some countries that were under the hand of the French colonisation. Masses of victims under the French politics outside France. This idea that France is a country of liberty and justice is completely false and is a myth. The book I am talking about is also very informative about the assassination of Thomas Sankara by France. The title is "L'affaire Thomas Sankara".

If you live in France or are French is surely a good book to read. The book, unfortunately is not in English.

There is an excellent book in French by Antonio Lozano that talks about the assassination of Sankara. This book won a price of the best roman noir but it is a book where you have one part of fiction and one part of history and the history part is very informative about the violence of the French politics against anyone who wanted to liberated themselves from France. Killing and torturing was very common in some countries that were under the hand of the French colonisation. Masses of victims under the French politics outside France. This idea that France is a country of liberty and justice is completely false and is a myth. The book I am talking about is also very informative about the assassination of Thomas Sankara by France. The title is "L'affaire Thomas Sankara".

If you live in France or are French is surely a good book to read. The book, unfortunately is not in English.

I love looking in here because the stuff coming out is just amazing.

Sankara

The same was true with Lumumba and the Belgians. Lumumba was not assasinated, he was brutually killed. The person directly responsible for dismembering him etc. is in this documentary. He is the psychopath laughing at the end of the doc. Watch closely !!!
The Assassination of Patrice Lumumba

In the article I posted above about Sankara there is mention of Charles Taylor, the man who danced with the Devil and lost.

On 15 October 2013 he was transferred to British custody, and began serving his sentence at HM Prison Frankland in County Durham, England.[64] [65] Taylor's attorneys filed a motion to have him transferred to a prison in Rwanda,[66] but in March 2015 the motion was denied and he was ordered to continue serving his sentence in the U.K.[67] In 2017 it was found that he had been making phone-calls from the prison to provide guidance to the National Patriotic Party and threaten some of his enemies.[68]

An act of parliament was passed to allow for Taylor to serve his sentence in the UK, at the cost of the British government, following his conviction.

Aren't they kind to go out of their way and keep Africa calm ;-)

The Special Court for Sierra Leone trial was held at The Hague on the agreement that he was jailed elsewhere.

The overseas venue for the court case was chosen in case the trial sparked renewed unrest in West Africa

It would appear that the French government has already knows what measures to take, and has already refined its methods of repression with the Egyptian population in order to apply them with its own population.

Well, it's older than that. The main learning and training was during the Algerian War. Once I read an article about US soldiers taking courses from the French army for this kind of situations.

In general terms, all conflicts/wars, not to mention laboratory experiments, and other life-size trials such as vaccination have been and will be used more than ever in the coming future, also remember the Nazi trial run.

The velvet gloves have come off completely a long time ago. Now it is the Western People's turn to feel what others in far away Lands were feeling when resisting the Western encroachment on their sovereignty.

I just came across this post which fits in perfectly with what I said above and what we are learning in this thread.

Trap
No American president since Kennedy has recognized that an individual American has hopes and aspirations, personal and political. Why, then, should we expect any of them to care more for the citizens of an oppressed nation? The fact is: our governments since JFK have required us to stand acquiescent to the exploitation and murder of Southeast Asians, Central Americans, and Iraqis and other Islamics. For this, we have received no bounty, no booty; and Americans are now treated, economically, as no more significant than the aforementioned "enemies" of our nation. We are complicit to murder and atrocity, thanks to our leaders, yet have received no reward - quite the opposite. Shouldn't we be tearing up the streets over this, like the gilets jaunes are tonight, in la belle France? We have received neither our war bonus, nor our peace bonus, for being accomplices to political murder.

With all that revolutionary spirit in the air, it might be worth listening to La Marseillaise, the French national anthem - and paying attention to the lyrics (here with English subs):

Geez, with words like that burned into the French psyche, anything is possible!

With all that revolutionary spirit in the air, it might be worth listening to La Marseillaise, the French national anthem - and paying attention to the lyrics (here with English subs):
Geez, with words like that burned into the French psyche, anything is possible!

Historically, the Marseillaise is a war anthem designed to motivate the French troops going to war, after the leaders of the Revolution declared war on Austria in 1792. It was adopted as France's national anthem in 1795.

Well, it's older than that. The main learning and training was during the Algerian War. Once I read an article about US soldiers taking courses from the French army for this kind of situations.

Besides, the French gov. and militaries have no qualms about killing their own people (or standing down when it happens) when it's convenient for them. See 1962's Oran massacre – perpetrated under De Gaulle – where hundreds of French people (incl. women and children) were slaughtered under the eyes of the French soldiers without them moving a finger. De Gaulle's order was: 'don't move'. The fate of the Harkis – Muslim natives who supported French Algeria - was far worse than that of the French pieds-noirs after the independence, as they were completely abandoned by France which refused to welcome them. Forced to remain in Algeria where they were considered traitors, they were slaughtered en masse by the FLN:

Wiki said:
It is estimated that the National Liberation Front (FLN) or lynch mobs in Algeria killed at least 30,000 and possibly as many as 150,000 Harkis and their dependents, sometimes in circumstances of extreme cruelty

Looks like the ruling class has completely abandoned the common Frenchmen.

Contrary to custom, the parents of Adrien spoke out against the government authorities for their complete indifference to the fate of their son and others like him. The mother was devastated:

“My son tried to help a couple of friends who had been attacked. That’s when he was killed. He showed heroism. Neither he nor his friends were armed, obviously, but the others had knives. How can people get into a discothèque armed?”

“By killing our son, they have destroyed our lives,” added Bruno Perez, father of Adrien. He said he would never forgive them. Bruno Perez also spoke of other victims:

“There was Grégory Baharizadeh in Échirolles, today it’s my son. You can always organize solemn marches but it serves no purpose. For there will be other victims: a young girl today, a grandmother tomorrow. And it will never stop. The level of violence in the Grenoble region is inadmissible. The police and gendarmes do all they can but in truth the State is afraid of this minority of ultra-violent persons who terrorize the majority of poor folks in the neighborhoods.”

Note how they attenuate their remarks with “this minority of ultra-violent persons”. Even these parents cannot bring themselves to condemn immigration and its corollary, jihad.

A half-hour before the murder of Adrien Perez, another group of thugs left the same discothèque and attacked a 19-year-old named Diego who sustained a serious concussion. His parents were at the same hospital with the Perez family with whom “they share their despair”.
Gallia Watch

Well Gallia Watch is opening my eyes-wide-open.

An example of Macron's Openness !!!

Macron%2B%2526%2Brappers.jpg

Back
Top Bottom