Do some French people see what's going on? Yellow Vest Protests

Further to my post #854 on how the government artificially lowers unemployment, here is another article that shows that this scam will eventually allow the government to claim that the unemployment rate has dropped below 7% when in fact it will not!

Do you know the NAIRU? It is the "Non Accelerating Inflation Rate of Unemployment". The NAIRU is the minimum threshold below which unemployment must not fall, or else inflation will rise again... and thus encourage workers to ask for wage increases if unemployment falls. De facto, the elites believe that the unemployed must be made to feel guilty in order to maintain pressure on employees, by keeping the unemployment rate at around this percentage. - Economic Outlook No. 106 - November 2019. : Structural unemployment rate and unit labour costs

Searching on the internet with the term NAIRU you will find many interesting sites including this one: Le Nairu: Why there will always be a programmed unemployment rate of at least 7%!

The comments are very contradictory. As far as I'm concerned, it's a sign that we are being greatly manipulated. Instinctively and factually, the yellow jackets were not mistaken and that is why the repression against them is so fierce.

We are presently living in Québec - ORWELL was right because ever since October 2018 there has been not more than 6 mentions of the #giletsjaunes movement in France on corporate media outlets in Québec or Canada. It is an ABSOLUTE BLACKOUT. Maybe I already wrote this? But each saturday that goes by, I sort of follow live events in France through RT or RUPTLY and while having dinner I hear the news playing in the other room, I am flabbergasted by HOW EASY IT IS TO MAKE AN ENTIRE COUNTRY disappear from the news of the planet. IT IS A SCANDALOUS STATE OF AFFAIRS. Especially since we are french here!!! - So just that should make everyone, me first, very sceptical of all the supposed CHAOS everywhere except here - that the media delivers day in and day out! Thank g.d for SOTT!!!

Some news from the front

Hope automatic subtitles will do it, otherwise it's just :headbash: except some funny moments that just souled people could understand... and we see they are more that we could have think. So, i see a lot of hope in this turmoil.

Thank you Maat for sharing this video. (I had not followed the French political news for a while, it's "good" to catch up.)

What I find the most remarkable (and deeply sad) is what the guy with the red jacket says, beginning at 12:36 :
On vit une époque assez étrange, quand même !
Moi je suis... je suis calme là mais ça bout à l'intérieur, quoi.
Tu... Les gens, je pense qu'ils sont dans le même état que moi, quoi : ils sont tous très énervés, et le jour où cette colère elle sortira vraiment, ils pourront mettre autant de « Robocops » qu'ils veulent, voilà... [rien n'y fera]
Il va y avoir des morts, un jour il va y avoir des morts !

Et là je crois que la raison, elle ne sera pas suffisante. Voilà...
My translation :
We are living in a strange era, even so !
Myself, I am... I am quiet now, but it boils inside me, what.
You... The people, I think that they're in the same state than me, what : they're all very énervés, and the day when this anger will be really expressed, they could put as many "Robocops" as they will, well... [they won't equal it]
There will be some deaths, a day will come when there will be some deaths !
And then I believe that reason, it won't be enough. There you go...

Alas, I suspect that some "high-level" people may be willing to reach such a result !
Can you spell ponerization ? :cry:

Last edited:
I also remind the prayer of the man, cause I found it very symbolic in this materialistic/republican world that is imposed to us and the spiral of demonstrators and forces of order ! It could be so funny if it wasn't so sad !

Well, this popular prayer is quite funny to me (while serious) ! :)

For those not reading French or without christian culture, it's a kind of Lord's prayer (Our Father, or Pater Noster), with many wordplays. For instance, the 1st line here can be translated to : "Father Macron, who are odious" because the original in French begins by "Notre Père, qui êtes aux cieux" ("Our Lord in heaven") and "odieux" is pronounced similarly to "aux cieux".

Père Macron, qui êtes odieux,
que ton nom soit oublié,
que ton quinquennat s'achève,
que ta volonté cesse,
en France comme ailleurs.
Épargne-nous aujourd'hui
ta connerie quotidienne.
Pardonne-nous notre méfiance,
comme nous pardonnons
à ceux qui t'ont élu.
Et ne nous soumets pas
à la tentation de te virer
mais délivre-nous de ta présence.
Car c'est à toi qu'appartiennent
la médiocrité,
l'incompétence et le déshonneur,
pour les années écoulées et à venir.
Amen.

My translation :
Father Macron, who are odious,
forgot be your name
finished be your five-year term,
ceased be your will,
in France as elsewhere.
Spare us this day
your daily bullshit.
Forgive us our mistrust
as we forgive
those who elected you.
And do not bring us
to the temptation
of firing you,
but rescue us
from your presence.
For the mediocrity,
the incompetence,
and the dishonor
are yours
for the past years
and forever.
Amen.

PS : this prayer and the demonstrators surrounding the cops are quite symbolic of the French people spirit (or soul), as expressed originally by the Yellow Vests.
Laughing at the "hierarchy" of powerful but lay/non-sacred/unwise/disconnected people.

BTW, hierarchy comes from old Greek hieros, which means sacred or priest, and archos which means command (or beginning).
A true hierarchy is when the people in command are the wisest.
(But probably psychopaths hijacked this social organization and became the priests of "the only true" God. That's the beginning of the "pyramid cultures", as described by Laura.
On the opposite, the "circle cultures", like in the myth of the Round table, where the King Arthur is leading but with respect to his knights. But already he's not the wisest, as he doesnt find the Graal by himself.)

Père Macron, qui êtes odieux,
que ton nom soit oublié,
que ton quinquennat s'achève,
que ta volonté cesse,
en France comme ailleurs.
Épargne-nous aujourd'hui
ta connerie quotidienne.
Pardonne-nous notre méfiance,
comme nous pardonnons
à ceux qui t'ont élu.
Et ne nous soumets pas
à la tentation de te virer
mais délivre-nous de ta présence.
Car c'est à toi qu'appartiennent
la médiocrité,
l'incompétence et le déshonneur,
pour les années écoulées et à venir.
Amen.

Priceless! Great to see that l'Esprit gaulois is not dead.

Does "integrity and decency" ever enter into the equation when choosing to back a candidate for Public Office - like Mayor of Paris?

Macron's candidate for Paris mayor quits over sexting row
Former French government spokesperson and La Republique en Marche (LREM) candidate for the upcoming Paris 2020 mayoral election Benjamin Griveaux attends a news conference in Paris, France, February 5, 2020. Picture taken February 5, 2020.  REUTERS/Benoit Tessier
French President Emmanuel Macron suffered a setback on Friday when one of his closest lieutenants Benjamin Griveaux, pulled out of the race to become mayor of Paris after it was alleged he sent sexual images to a woman who is not his wife.

Macron defends closer dialogue with Russia, sees no alternative

French President Emmanuel Macron looks on during a panel discussion at the annual Munich Security Conference in Germany February 15, 2020. REUTERS/Andreas Gebert
French President Emmanuel Macron said on Saturday that Europe's policy of defiance towards Russia in recent years had failed and, as nobody wanted to confront Moscow directly, the only option was to have a closer dialogue to resolve differences.

Back
Top Bottom