Documentary about Putin by Nikita Michalkov

s-kur said:
Great work, Keit! Thank you! Whether you'll translate\subtitling 3rd part soon?

Sure, that's next in line!

s-kur said:
p.s. I think you could attach *zip or *rar files. Encoding *doc to *srt via MS Word could change native file formatting and coding. Simply as offer if anybody have troubles :D

Right! Will try it next time. Don't know about encoding, but I just manually changed the ending after the dot. Maybe just try to do this?

Keit said:
Right! Will try it next time. Don't know about encoding, but I just manually changed the ending after the dot. Maybe just try to do this?

Tested! Both ways a working.

Another one" Word-Save as...(*txt). Notepad-Open...(*txt)-Save as..(*srt) FWIW. But your method is easier ;D

Ok, the English subtitles for part 3 are done!

Feel free to PR and fix what ever's needed, but it is good enough to be added to the YT video as it is.

Attachments

• Unknown_Putin_part_3.zip
    13 KB · Views: 2
So, thanks to Altair, now subtitles for part 3 and 4 are officially ready after PR. Here it is attached.

Attachments

• Subtitles_parts34_Unknown_Putin_PR.zip
    27.5 KB · Views: 6
Awesome work everyone. I'm gonna see about putting them on the video itself. If not, then enter them as YT captions.

может мне кто то пояснить, зачем практически во всех Русских темах писать на английском языке?

Roman said:
может мне кто то пояснить, зачем практически во всех Русских темах писать на английском языке?

меня тоже забавляет такой прикол :D надо значит в англоязычных темах массово писать на русском :P

Roman said:

Привет, Роман! Потому как общий язык для общения на форуме-английский. Вы можете общаться на русском но переводить его так же и на английский язык.

Вопрос обсуждался здесь

Hi, Roman! Beacuse of the common launguage for networking on this forum is english. You can speak in russian, but ialso translate it in english.

Lumiere_du_Code said:
Roman said:

меня тоже забавляет такой прикол :D надо значит в англоязычных темах массово писать на русском :P

Well, because the purpose of the Russian section isn't for discussions in Russian per se, but for clarifications and questions from those, who do not know English that well yet, and also for translations and such. The aim of the forum is to be able to share and communicate with everyone, including people, who speak other languages than Russian. Also, if you do choose to speak Russian, and it's basically ok to do so, it is externally considered to include English translation.

Here, see the following two threads for more info:

Добро пожаловать в русский раздел форума Cassiopaea
Русская группа

Looking forward to your participation!

I re-posted the Putin speech on my FB page and twitter. Ya'll can be sharing and re-tweeting. Time to counter the Western propaganda on that man.

Keit said:
Well, because the purpose of the Russian section isn't for discussions in Russian per se, but for clarifications and questions from those, who do not know English that well yet, and also for translations and such. The aim of the forum is to be able to share and communicate with everyone, including people, who speak other languages than Russian. Also, if you do choose to speak Russian, and it's basically ok to do so, it is externally considered to include English translation.

Keit, it was simply the sarcasm, a joke :P

Lumiere_du_Code said:

Ok, maybe it was so in your case, but I think Roman's question was serious? Unless it was sarcastic too, then I don't really understand the purpose of it. :huh:

Keit said:
Lumiere_du_Code said:

Ok, maybe it was so in your case, but I think Roman's question was serious? Unless it was sarcastic too, then I don't really understand the purpose of it. :huh:
Я говорил вполне серьезно.

Roman said:

Can someone explain to me why almost all Russian subjects should be written in English?

So that the network as a whole can see what is being said. The working language here is English because that is the international 'lingua franca', for now.

Lumiere_du_Code said:

Hi Lumiere,

Sometimes sarcasm is understandable and okay, but I think it wasn't in this particular case, especially in a reply to a pretty new Forum member. I hope you'll try to be more helpful next time. :)

Back
Top Bottom