Does the "ChiCom strategy" explain the extreme lockdowns in Australia?

JGeropoulas

The Living Force
Interesting theory from Dave Hodges:

"The CHICOM Strategy Involving Chile, Ecuador, South Africa and Other Nations That Is Being Applied to Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the UK. Also, the brutal Covid enforcement by these 4 nations is easily understood when we understand why these nations are moving toward martial law as they need to have their citizens under as much control as possible before letting the CHICOMS emerge as their leaders.
Communist China is essentially "economically kidnapping" all 4 nations. This is an ongoing and evolving plot. I have uncovered enough evidence to conclusively prove that China has essentially hijacked Canada and Australia. The evidence is broad-based in the case of Australia and the evidence is overwhelming. In Canada, they are being taken over through a series of well-defined silver bullets that are moving Canada under the direct control of the CHICOM military and economic imperialism. New Zealand and the UK are under investigation along these lines. However, I feel compelled to say that I am finding the same type of confirming evidence."

Oh dear, this sounds quite dire and scary, but we have to ask is it factual. The claims fit together well and I can easily see this as the plan. I listened to the video and at the very end, he mentions Steve Quayle as a contributor to this information which is a red flag for me. I had a look at Quayles site and there it is. Quayle has been an over the top fear monger for many years is my opinion and I won't listen to him. His associates should be looked at. There are many threads that mention him here if you do a search. Here is one, Laura had an encounter with him and an investigation ensued. There's speculation Quayle may be Stan Deyo.

China is the largest trade partner of Australia, and the lockdown has hurt their mutual business, so I don't see this theory holding up. There's been tension between the two countries, with already having some tariffs imposed after Australian PM made accusations towards China about the coronavirus. If anything the lockdowns and Covid-19 has at least temporarely soured the diplomatic relations, and MSM propaganda is putting pressure towards Australia to decrease their cooperation with China and implement the idea that it's somehow bad thing to do this much business with them. China was already having great position with Australia in economic terms, last year their trade hit all time records. China constitutes 30% of Australia's total export, and I'm sure the US would like to see these numbers go down.

Oh dear, this sounds quite dire and scary, but we have to ask is it factual. The claims fit together well and I can easily see this as the plan. I listened to the video and at the very end, he mentions Steve Quayle as a contributor to this information which is a red flag for me. I had a look at Quayles site and there it is. Quayle has been an over the top fear monger for many years is my opinion and I won't listen to him. His associates should be looked at. There are many threads that mention him here if you do a search. Here is one, Laura had an encounter with him and an investigation ensued. There's speculation Quayle may be Stan Deyo.

Thanks. That's good to know. I don't listen to Hodges much because he seems to be prone to fear-mongering, which is troubling considering he sells survival supplies. Still, I peek at his site sometimes because, on occasional, he presents some interesting facts or perspectives to consider.

I feel hestant about implicating China in take overs of countries. Despite having a large military and naval force, they pretty much stay out of other countries unless it's for trade and investment. I wonder if they would have been included in BRICS if it were obvious that they were going to be the new US as far as establishing global hegemony would go. So I mostly think China is a convenient deflection. The threat of an Asian invasion has been used to support a lot of Australia's foreign policy, trade and war treaties with the idea that we would be protected from the Asian invasion if we united with other countries that would help defend us should an attack come from Asia. The threat of an Asian invasion has been used here since the gold rush days. Things could change though.

Side note:
There's a silent elephant in the room with all of this: Home

This movement CANZUK, has been gaining traction and will gain a whole lot more in the years to come and reveals a thing or two to me. I can easily see the US and South America stepping in with a show of interest at some point, but the writing is on the wall, the scene is slowly being set for Oceania vs Eurasia, and CHICOM narratives will inspire more interest in the idea.

Back
Top Bottom