Dr Karla Turner lecture

Guardian said:
Pashalis said:
she seemes to have been a so dedicated thruth seeker.

She was. She told the truth, as best she could...and she died for it. Kandy had this ENORMOUS Spirit housed in a tiny little body....she was like a Pixie flitting all over the place. She was going to wake up the world, then one morning she woke up with lethal form of breast cancer that kills about 15 minutes or so after detection.

I think she would have absolutely adored this forum :cry:

She probably does like this forum!! Who knows ;)

Wow really? Did her cancer killed her after 15 minutes after detection? That's just insane! And unheard of, I'm very thankfull to have found Kalrla's work.

EDU

Pashalis said:
I don't want to molesting you but can I ask: what were your past events? Abductions ?

Just High Strangeness that I'm sure a lot of people experience, and probably ignore, as I did. What that High Strangeness is attributed to, I think, is still not necessarily defined. I think that she was way ahead of the curve at the time on most aspects of what she says (very much like Laura was, actually), but in certain areas, like her statements on implants, she seems to be missing the mark. I would imagine that, at that point in her life, when she was combing any and all avenues of information for data, that she took in some disinformation along with some factual data as well. I would think that this is pretty unavoidable for a person in her position at the time.

EGVG said:
She probably does like this forum!! Who knows ;)

LOL...very true :lol:

Wow really?
No

Did her cancer killed her after 15 minutes after detection?
No, I was Southern exaggerating, sorry. It just seems like she died right after finding out....it might have been a few weeks even months? I really don't remember, it was 15+ years ago.

I ask myself is there a reason why she died so abrupt. I mean was she going to do something that some entities didn't want her to do ?
a speach, book or something like that ?

Pashalis said:
I ask myself is there a reason why she died so abrupt. I mean was she going to do something that some entities didn't want her to do ?
a speach, book or something like that ?
My guess is that it was the knowledge that she had at the time coupled with the potential to reach many that was seen as threatening enough for the need to have her removed. While she may not have had the whole picture, I think she did have the ability coupled with the will to take her far. Given more time and networking, she would have really been a force to reckon with or so I think.

anart said:
I think that she was way ahead of the curve at the time on most aspects of what she says (very much like Laura was, actually), but in certain areas, like her statements on implants, she seems to be missing the mark. I would imagine that, at that point in her life, when she was combing any and all avenues of information for data, that she took in some disinformation along with some factual data as well. I would think that this is pretty unavoidable for a person in her position at the time.

Oh yeah, accurate data was MUCH harder to ferret out pre google. Stuff was just scattered all over the place on 100s of private BBS's, GENIE boards, newsgroups, compuserve, etc ... it was a MESS.

Really good books could only be had through small university presses and a few independent publishers, and most only had press runs in the thousands. In the mean time disinfo is hitting the Best Seller list weekly.

I think the ORIGINAL New Age/Neo Pagan movement was a really good idea...you can tell by how quickly it was infiltrated and corrupted. Bad guys were all over it before it really even got going good. :(

truth seeker said:
My guess is that it was the knowledge that she had at the time coupled with the potential to reach many that was seen as threatening enough for the need to have her removed.

I agree...and this happened during a time when MANY good Teachers and Warriors were killed A bunch of bad guys died off too, but that doesn't make up for what we lost .... nothing can :(

While she may not have had the whole picture, I think she did have the ability coupled with the will to take her far. Given more time and networking, she would have really been a force to reckon with or so I think.

Her data and presentation of it is what motivated me to have a close look at the entire abductee/alien interference issue. I was in my late 20's and still firmly convinced that we could change the system...and she added a whole new dimension to that system for me. I can still remember that sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach when I realized "awwww shyt, this is sooooooooo much worse than I thought"

I am really impress with her presentations. She really put the pieces together well, especially when considering the time period she began her work. Her and Laura probably would have made a great team.

Any feed back on the video, The 2007 Lecture by James Bartley Titled: Reptilians & MILABS. This video will be removed on April 29, 2011. It is connected to Karla's site and does have some refection in some of the sessions posted by the C's.'

The lecture was given at a conference in Roswell, New Mexico:
James Bartley, associate of Eve Lorgen, Barbara Bartholic and the late Dr. Karla Turner, discusses the reptilian aspects of UFO and military abductions. Specific subject areas covered include astral operatives, reptilian mindset, sexual assaults and manipulation of abductees, and more.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-306990562979011400&hl=en#

c.a. said:
Any feed back on the video, The 2007 Lecture by James Bartley Titled: Reptilians & MILABS. This video will be removed on April 29, 2011. It is connected to Karla's site and does have some refection in some of the sessions posted by the C's.'

The lecture was given at a conference in Roswell, New Mexico:
James Bartley, associate of Eve Lorgen, Barbara Bartholic and the late Dr. Karla Turner, discusses the reptilian aspects of UFO and military abductions. Specific subject areas covered include astral operatives, reptilian mindset, sexual assaults and manipulation of abductees, and more.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-306990562979011400&hl=en#

mmmm I don't know about him, he is also related to Alex Jones, he may be taking pieces of truth from Karla's and Barbara's work and twisting it! Like most do.

EGVG said:
mmmm I don't know about him, he is also related to Alex Jones, he may be taking pieces of truth from Karla's and Barbara's work and twisting it! Like most do.

Hmmmmmmm? I did not know he was chums with Jones, that says a lot and a big clue to possibly being a plant. Interesting he even starts of the the lecture talking about disinformation artist in the business concerning his subject matter. It would seem though Karla would have been able to see through the mask, unless he was added after her passing.

c.a. said:
EGVG said:

Hmmmmmmm? I did not know he was chums with Jones, that says a lot and a big clue to possibly being a plant. Interesting he even starts of the the lecture talking about disinformation artist in the business concerning his subject matter.

a lot of red flags appear when I watch this. leak of critical thinking mixed with believes.

It would seem though Karla would have been able to see through the mask, unless he was added after her passing.

I think that's the case.
notice there is olso a link to Jordan Maxwell on that page. I doubt that Karla would have supported this guys

Karla Turner - UFO & MIlitary Abductions - 1994 Lecture:
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/227534-Karla-Turner-UFO-MIlitary-Abductions-1994-Lecture#comment46734

This thread was my introduction to Karla Turner. I watched the 4-part lecture on her page and was impressed. She seemed to be an upstanding, critical and open human being.
The data she presented was astounding.
I particularly liked when, after an hour of speaking on these serious matters, she states simply "I'm dry and I need a smoke." :cool2:

anart said:
http://karlaturner.org

If anyone hasn't checked out Karla Turner's information and videos, it's very interesting material. As Herr Eisenheim pointed out, Karla lost her life to a 'fast acting cancer' because she just kept researching and talking and telling people that aliens aren't 'our space brothers', and we ARE their cattle.

It seems that this site is now up for purchase. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom