Dr Karla Turner lecture

anart said:
Mr. Scott said:
Somebody renewed/bought the domain until March 25, 2013.

If it was the original owner, you'd think they'd have restored the site. Perhaps they're having technical issues? It's certainly odd timing, considering the attention we've given her work very recently. I do think that she was killed because of what she was saying and, after listening/watching all the interviews on her site, I think it's because she was zeroing in on the military/FEMA connection to the abductions and the fact that a segment of the US government is working actively with the "aliens". So, we run one of her lectures on SoTT and her site is gone? Could be coincidence... :huh:

I have some information to contribute for that:
Last year as I was working on my UFO blog (which later became the script for the video "UFOs, Aliens, and the Question of Contact) I was visiting karlaturner.org a lot to watch the videos and read the articles on the site.

One day the site was gone too. For weeks it didn't come back on. I remembered that one of the few sites that were linked on karlaturner.org was montalk.net. So I thought to write Tom Montalk an email, asking if he knew what happened. Here's the exchange:

On Nov 17, 2010, at 9:01 PM, Tom / Montalk wrote:

Hi ***,

The webmaster of that site was going through some personal issues and took the site down temporarily to reduce the heat. Had to do with alleged targeting or harassment. He said he'll know in a couple weeks whether he'll put them back, and if not then he said I can take them over. So for the next couple weeks they'll be down unfortunately, but one way or another they'll be back.

- Tom

On Nov 17, 2010, at 8:55:02 PM , *** *** wrote:

Hi Tom!

Hope all is well. I was wondering if you know what happened to http://www.karlaturner.org
It was a great website and good resource to have up.

Let me know if you know anything about that.

Thank you!

About three weeks after I received the reply from Tom the site was up again. I don't know if he put it back up or if the original webmaster put it up again after dealing with his "alleged targeting and harassment". I didn't ask what kind of harassment and didn't follow up, but was just glad that the site was up and running again.

Maybe something of similar nature happened again? Or could it be related to the fact that SOTT run one of her lectures? (although the link is to the google video and not to karlaturner.org). It also seems that since the release of our UFO video more people have become aware of her work and most likely checked out her website since it was listed under the resources list. I've seen people who have watched the UFO video post her site on facebook before. Maybe her work has gotten "too much" attention and someone is getting "under heat"? I don't know, but it's interesting that it is down again. :huh:

anart said:
Pashalis said:
maybe a other possibility is that I simply have other stuff to do right now ?!

Well, unfortunately, this means that you consider your time to be more valuable than other people's time. Since you have 'other stuff to do', you think you can just ask others to give information to you, taking their time and effort to do so. Do you think that is externally considerate?

I always get that vibe from Pashalis, your very unlikely to be constructive with your posts, maybe you need to expose your self a little bit more to the forum, so we can understand a lot better where your coming from. I'd love to see you do that and See how you deal with the forum advices and stuff.

EDU

EDIT: And I don't mean exposing your self only on a personal level that's not necessary, what I meant was on a more intellectual level.

Pashalis said:
Heimdallr said:
Pashalis said:
because I don't know how to do it

Do you not have a curious nature? For me at least, it's more rewarding when I search and find an answer to something instead of just having it told to me by someone else. But perhaps you prefer the shortcut...

of course I have a curious nature.(your thoughts hurt me)
you suggest that thought because I asked that one question ?
maybe a other possibility is that I simply have other stuff to do right now ?!

I don't think that what is suggested to you is based on just one or two of your posts. It is my understanding that one of the main things one should be working on, when being part of this forum, is gaining more knowledge of the self - getting rid of programming etc. This requires a certain amount of 'exposure', writing about the things that are going inside you, how you are fighting your predator e.g. in your reactions to others. In this way other members can tell you what they see (mirror). One can't do it alone, without 'laying it out' for others to read.

You have been long enough on this forum to know all this, but as EGVG pointed out, we seldom see you doing it. And we should all keep doing it - exposing the predator, nobody is totally 'clean' in this density.

A good place to start would be analyzing why you felt hurt by Heimdallr's words (the literature on narcissism will be of great help). I know from my own experience that it isn't easy nor pleasant, but if you're serious about becoming a STO candidate, at some point you just have to do it. Remember, contrary of what the predator might be telling you, we are on your side! :)

thank you guys :)

yes I've read a lot of Laura's stuff (and I find constantly new stuff :D) and a lot of stuff here in the forum.
and I realize that I've a lot of work to do to gain knowlege of my self and my programs (with your help) !
I'll start a new thread in "The Swamp" telling you more about me, my progress with the diet, EE....etc,
and my programs

Karlaturner.org is apparently not there anymore. Just goes to one of those ad infested domain host sites.
:huh:

Paragon said:
Karlaturner.org is apparently not there anymore. Just goes to one of those ad infested domain host sites.

Have you been keeping up with this thread? This has already been under discussion.

I just went back to the site to access the free E-Books and noticed it was gone. Did anyone download them? I would like copies if someone could email them to me or knows of another place to get them.

John! said:
I just went back to the site to access the free E-Books and noticed it was gone. Did anyone download them? I would like copies if someone could email them to me or knows of another place to get them.

Ebooks appears to have them

http://ebookbrowse.com/search.php?q=Karla+Turner

John! said:

Taken
http://bb.1asphost.com/taken/taken.pdf

Into The Fringe
http://www.whale.to/b/turner2.pdf

Masquerade Of Angels
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/karlaturner_masqueradeofangels.pdf

i have the 3 books too, if anyone wants it please chk the links Pashalis sent or let me know - seems can't upload >0.5 mb files in the forum attachments

I was able to download Into the Fringe, but Masquerade of Angels and Taken links are down.

EDIT: Was able to download all, just a moment ago, at Guardian's link http://ebookbrowse.com/search.php?q=Karla+Turner

Thanks Guardian!!!

Rabelais, if you pm me your email i cant send this to you (if this is OK with the mods)

Perhaps the mods can create a download section for such useful books somewhere in the forum.

moksha said:
Rabelais, if you pm me your email i cant send this to you (if this is OK with the mods)

Perhaps the mods can create a download section for such useful books somewhere in the forum.

Thanks Moksha. I was able to download them all here : http://ebookbrowse.com/search.php?q=Karla+Turner

Pashalis said:
I'll start a new thread in "The Swamp" telling you more about me, my progress with the diet, EE....etc,
and my programs

When?

Back
Top Bottom