Dr Karla Turner lecture

I was able to get Into the Fringe and Masquerade of Angels through Pashalis' links. (thanks Pashalis!), but not Taken. Ebooks requests a membership that I would like to avoid since I would only need it for this one book.
If it is Ok for the mods, moksha could you send me Taken? I'll see what the mods say before sending any PM with my e-mail address.

I was able to get Into the Fringe and Masquerade of Angels through Pashalis' links. (thanks Pashalis!), but not Taken. Ebooks requests a membership that I would like to avoid since I would only need it for this one book.

You can download it from here:

http://www.4shared.com/document/GdhQSYOK/Turner_Karla_-_Taken.html

dannybananny said:

You can download it from here:

now why didn't i think of that :) hope the link stays active though!

dannybananny said:

Done :) Many thanks dannybananny.

I read Karla Turner's books a few years ago and always relied on knowing that I could always go back to the website to re read them. They're priceless.

c.a. said:
Any feed back on the video, The 2007 Lecture by James Bartley Titled: Reptilians & MILABS This video will be removed on April 29, 2011. It is connected to Karla's site and does have some refection in some of the sessions posted by the C's.'

The lecture was given at a conference in Roswell, New Mexico:
James Bartley, associate of Eve Lorgen, Barbara Bartholic and the late Dr. Karla Turner, discusses the reptilian aspects of UFO and military abductions. Specific subject areas covered include astral operatives, reptilian mindset, sexual assaults and manipulation of abductees, and more.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-306990562979011400&hl=en#

I wounder if the announcement (in red) was a precursor, to the shut down of her site, or inside information of a change of hands.

I find it strange as well that after Sott brought the information up, that all of sudden they slammed the door, as if in panic.

But if that freaked them out then this recent video find from UFO TV covers some of the same information of the Military and abductions and the connection of the secret treaty.

So i wounder if this will disappear as well.

UFO Secrets of WW2-President Eisenhower Briefing Paper
http://www.youtube.com/user/UFOTVstudios#p/u/29/KGaSSCM_5-Y

hmmm just watched the video c.a.

the disclaimer at the start was interesting 'this video may be clever disinformation...'
the main point of the video seems to be that the 1940s government found out about the alien phenomenon and realized it didn't really have a choice but to cooperate, and out of that started the whole process of disinformation to supposedly 'protect' the public from the truth - almost like it was a benevolent effort. i like the way it ends though, by asking the question about who is really in control of the 'secret government' if they do not report to any branch of the government.

Just finished reading In to the Fringe. I started the book the day before yesterday, and I just couldn't stop reading - there was something in it that 'hit home' with me. The most interesting story was the one where Karla's husband recalled being to an underground military base, where the abductees were duped to believe they were dreaming with the help of a fake saloon etc. It was also nice to notice how Karla at an early stage was sceptical about the messages the aliens were sending out. She also mentions in the book reading 'Our haunted planet' by Keel and I wonder if she found it helpful. The theory of the aliens feeding on our emotions, by inducing fear or arousal was also brought up briefly in the book. I look forward to read the later books by Karla and to see if and how her understanding of the phenomena deepened.

Lately I've developed an urge to read material on UFO:s. I'm also halfway through the first volume by Dolan, which I find excellent. I've had to ditch my old discipline of 'finishing the book I'm reading before starting another', because the subject of UFOS and aliens has just flooded my mind. It feels almost like I need to get this information under my belt before moving on with other subjects.

I've also started reading Into the Fringe and like Aragorn cannot put it down, it's so riveting. It's the first book beside High Strangeness I'm reading on the topic and it's affecting me emotionally and my dreaming, sleep and waking hours are affected by it, too. Recently I woke up from sleep and saw a human looking creature standing not far from me, staring at me, which had an eerie feel to it. I'm also seeing 'things' around me and am having weird dreams. I'm sometimes having the emotional 'idea' to leave the topic alone for a while, because 'it could create problems in my life'. :huh: I find this strange. That's the first time I'm encountering an emotional reaction to a topic I'm reading about.

Has anyone else experienced an intense emotional reaction to reading this book?

Aragorn said:
Lately I've developed an urge to read material on UFOs
Same here. I've been reading Into the Fringe, Eighth Tower and High Strangeness. I've watched all of the Karla Turner videos.
I also talked with a few friends this weekend that talked about their sudden interest in UFOs too.

I wonder if the PTB or our higher selves (maybe both?) are are influencing people to learn more about UFOs, abductions, etc. With all of the talk about disclosure maybe it's preparatory?

Enaid said:
Has anyone else experienced an intense emotional reaction to reading this book
Sadness, fear, despair. What I have noticed most in myself is that 'I' am dealing with the knowledge as just information and also having emotional reactions to what I am learning about the whole UFO phenomenon. My mind seems to be working better than ever, as far as really considering the information and questioning what is being said, but that part of me seems disconnected from the emotional part. I'm not sure if that makes sense. :)

I've had lights flicker. I have accidentally broken things, dropped things, made messes in the kitchen. I have been sleeping really heavy. It's hard to get up in the morning. That just started happening recently. Black out curtains and the book Lights Out is on my to do/read list, so there might be answers there.

I had one weird dream the other night where I was pregnant and very concerned that I was having the baby too early. I was with a couple of close friends in the dream and I didn't trust that they knew what they were talking about when they said it was okay to have the baby early. It was a strange dream-I woke up feeling mistrustful of my friends :/

Enaid said:
I've also started reading Into the Fringe and like Aragorn cannot put it down, it's so riveting. It's the first book beside High Strangeness I'm reading on the topic and it's affecting me emotionally and my dreaming, sleep and waking hours are affected by it, too. Recently I woke up from sleep and saw a human looking creature standing not far from me, staring at me, which had an eerie feel to it. I'm also seeing 'things' around me and am having weird dreams. I'm sometimes having the emotional 'idea' to leave the topic alone for a while, because 'it could create problems in my life'. :huh: I find this strange. That's the first time I'm encountering an emotional reaction to a topic I'm reading about.

Has anyone else experienced an intense emotional reaction to reading this book?

I've always felt a little 'spooked' when reading about UFO:s and aliens, and this book was no exception (and I've just started reading Masquerade of Angels). While reading the book I had a similar feeling as you described, about how reading this stuff might 'draw attention' or 'attract the alien dudes'. But thinking about it, I came to the conclusion that it's better to have as much knowledge on the subject as possible, as in 'knowledge protects'. Maybe we have a built in alarm system what comes to alien beings, it's probably normal and healthy to fear these things. It's interesting how the subject is very alluring and at the same time frightening. Or maybe this fear is by design, so that we wouldn't educate our selves about the matter. I think that because of a subconscious fear, many people rather choose to ridicule the subject than investigate it. Well, I'm afraid I'm just speculating...

Another thing I've been thinking is that surely everyone on this planet have been affected by alien/hyperdimensional manipulations - either directly or indirectly. So, the infringement has already happened - we just haven't been aware of it - and the best thing we can do is to know our enemy as thoroughly as we possibly can.

But what you describe does sound a little bit alarming. Could/would you tell more about this creature that you saw? What about these 'things' that you're seeing around you (does this happen in the day time too?), what do they look like?

This maybe redundant, but keeping your diet clean and doing something physical once in a while, like taking a walk or doing some gardening, might give you some relief. Keep us posted how you're doing.

Aragorn said:
While reading the book I had a similar feeling as you described, about how reading this stuff might 'draw attention' or 'attract the alien dudes'. But thinking about it, I came to the conclusion that it's better to have as much knowledge on the subject as possible, as in 'knowledge protects'. Maybe we have a built in alarm system what comes to alien beings, it's probably normal and healthy to fear these things. It's interesting how the subject is very alluring and at the same time frightening. Or maybe this fear is by design, so that we wouldn't educate our selves about the matter. I think that because of a subconscious fear, many people rather choose to ridicule the subject than investigate it. Well, I'm afraid I'm just speculating...

Well, I've had similar thoughts like you. To me, it reads like something of an in-built fear reaction by design, which is coupled with a triggering of other debilitating programs; and at the same time I also think that fearing these things is a healthy and adequate reaction. When I first noticed those feelings I could simply 'let them be', watch them coming up (similar to what Menrva describes) but over time other programs kicked in, too, like the negative introject, which is especially notable because in the recent week I'd been making considerable progress in disengaging myself from that life-long internal feeding dynamic. As well as an old paranoia program of mine, telling me for being on the way that I am I'll experience torture from 'agents', and the fear of going crazy. So these feelings and programs have culminated in a general sense of dread, fear, depression, lethargy, isolation. I couldn't do anything today apart from to keep reading Karla's book sometimes - other times I was walking around the house not knowing what to do; other times seeking the company of my parents for the hope of getting back a sense of normality, only to find it wasn't possible.

Aragorn said:
Another thing I've been thinking is that surely everyone on this planet have been affected by alien/hyperdimensional manipulations - either directly or indirectly. So, the infringement has already happened - we just haven't been aware of it - and the best thing we can do is to know our enemy as thoroughly as we possibly can.

I completely agree. Increasing one's knowledge about it is essential and of course that would be a threat to them: us knowing, so it does make sense if there's an automatic 'global' program trying to make people retreat in fear, or ridicule, as you said.

Aragorn said:
But what you describe does sound a little bit alarming. Could/would you tell more about this creature that you saw? What about these 'things' that you're seeing around you (does this happen in the day time too?), what do they look like?

I called it 'creature' because even though it looked like a small human being, I sensed that it wasn't. It had colorful clothing, I only distinctly remember yellow and its cold stare at me. When seeing it I was just coming out of the kind of sleep I've experienced a few times already: it's as if I've been drugged up by something outside of me and it needed a considerable amount of struggle to make myself wake up and open my eyes. The drugged up feeling remained all day yesterday. And during that nap I had a dream about some relationship drama, but it felt like it was a movie and upon waking my first impression was that it was a 'screen dream', intended to distract me from something. When evening approached I was delaying to go to sleep, out of fear. When I went to bed and fell asleep (at around 2am) I awoke only about three hours later from another dream. I only awoke because while being in the dream I suddenly noticed red flags about the dream story and again had the thought it was a screen dream: I was with my therapist, who instructed (?) me on something and then said that as a reward we'd later in the day play a game in which we are actors and by this we'll know how actors feel and what they do. I was glad about this, because it really interested me to know about this profession from the inside. She had also been doing something to my body (don't remember what) and then I noticed she had forgotten about the left foot and asked her about it. Then a young good-looking man appeared beside me (which upon waking up felt like a deliberate attempt at feeding my ego) and he then put his fingers on my forehead and kind of drew a line with his fingers going down my face. I then noticed I was in fact lying on my own bed, which was the red flag that woke me up and when waking up I could still feel and with inner sight see that man beside me for a few seconds.

As for the 'things' I've been seeing: I saw several forms/shapes of 'energy' in the room (daylight), moving about or just being there and the room was full of 'activity'. I also saw something like those flashes of light only that it looked like a single streak of lightning in my room. As others have reported in the thread of the latest session, I've normally been seeing shadows moving out of the corner of my eyes or flashes of light. This time I saw something that looked like a furry animal, resembling a dog, moving about; and I saw it as real and 3D and colorful as in real life. Also the human looking creature looked as real as 3D, which is new, because normally if I see things it's shadows or human shapes. Seeing these things didn't elicit fear, I only commented to myself something like 'Oh, it's pretty crowded here'. All in all I had the impression that by reading about this topic my perception has been broadening. I had the distinct sense that I was seeing something of another density. The seeing itself wasn't scary, but the following implications were: I grokked (on a deeper level than before) that those critters are indeed around us and even close to us and suddenly it made lots of sense how 4d manipulation is the easiest thing for them to do. I felt like by accepting this I was beginning to step out of my 'protected bubble', and the reality of the situation hit me hard. I thought that if someone is really awake it wouldn't even be possible for that person to waste their time with pointless activities, because seeing reality just naturally results in doing what's neccessary to do.

So maybe my emotional state is in essence an assimilation of a new perspective? On the other hand I do wonder whether I have experienced abductions which is why the topic is affecting me so much or whether I simply have an overactive imagination, which is creating those 'perceptions'. And then again I think that these reactions do resemble those of working through an internal denial mechanism.

Aragorn said:
This maybe redundant, but keeping your diet clean and doing something physical once in a while, like taking a walk or doing some gardening, might give you some relief. Keep us posted how you're doing.

I think it's never redundant to remind each other of the basic steps of how to take care of oneself, so thanks. :) I've been eating lots of meat recently and hardly any carbohydrates. But I think I should go for a run tomorrow, that's always been helping. And it's relieving already to talk about it, I don't feel so alone and isolated anymore.

Hi Enaid, you're experiences sound pretty intense. But you seem to be coping quite well. I hope you've had the chance to read the books by John Keel, his humorous remarks about the 'Cosmic Trickster' etc. helps to releave the fear about these things, OSIT. Plus he has quite good explanations about how these phenomena work and what is its purpose.

Having said that, I think that I've been tricked by 'The Trickster' last night! Or it could have been my subconscious mind pushing fear up to the surface, dunno. Anyway, after a couple of hours of sleep I woke up with a jolt to realize that I was almost paralyzed with fear. I felt a heavy and negative presence in the hallway outside our bedroom. My wife and our baby were sleeping soundly, but my fear and panic just kept building. I decided that whatever it was, maybe my own subconscious fears, I just should concentrate on breathing and saying the POTS in my mind. I was determined not to let this thing scare me enough to be in total panic.

Well, I was almost ready to turn on the lights and wake up my wife...the fear just kept growing (for no apparent reason). I then decided to do Reiki on my groin (this place is according to my teacher the foundation for our feeling of safety and security), at the same time reciting the POTS with breathing. Luckily, after a while I felt the heavy feeling lift and my fear diminish. Soon it was gone completely, and as confirming the situation our baby woke up hungry and my wife started feeding her.

Don't know what to make of this, or if what happened is in any way important. But I was happy to be able to fight this thing, whatever it was.

Aragorn said:
Hi Enaid, you're experiences sound pretty intense. But you seem to be coping quite well.

Yes, I think so, too. After doing the full EE program yesterday I awoke today with none of aforementioned programs and feelings. I think it was networking and EE helping me with that. Thanks for being there!

Aragorn said:
I hope you've had the chance to read the books by John Keel, his humorous remarks about the 'Cosmic Trickster' etc. helps to releave the fear about these things, OSIT. Plus he has quite good explanations about how these phenomena work and what is its purpose.

Thanks for mentioning, I haven't yet read any of his books. As I'm really low on cash, is there a book of him that would be the most important to read?

Aragorn said:
Having said that, I think that I've been tricked by 'The Trickster' last night! ...
Don't know what to make of this, or if what happened is in any way important. But I was happy to be able to fight this thing, whatever it was.

Wow, I'm sure glad to hear you handled this so well and nothing serious happened! Take care.

Enaid said:
Aragorn said:
Hi Enaid, you're experiences sound pretty intense. But you seem to be coping quite well.

Yes, I think so, too. After doing the full EE program yesterday I awoke today with none of aforementioned programs and feelings. I think it was networking and EE helping me with that. Thanks for being there!

Aragorn said:
I hope you've had the chance to read the books by John Keel, his humorous remarks about the 'Cosmic Trickster' etc. helps to releave the fear about these things, OSIT. Plus he has quite good explanations about how these phenomena work and what is its purpose.

Thanks for mentioning, I haven't yet read any of his books. As I'm really low on cash, is there a book of him that would be the most important to read?

Aragorn said:
Having said that, I think that I've been tricked by 'The Trickster' last night! ...

Wow, I'm sure glad to hear you handled this so well and nothing serious happened! Take care.

Concerning Keel's books, I think that Operation Trojan Horse would be a good place to start. Do read them, they are crucial in understanding this phenomena, OSIT. Hard copies are almost impossible to find, or that's what I've read.

Back
Top Bottom