Dr Karla Turner lecture

Aragorn said:
Concerning Keel's books, I think that Operation Trojan Horse would be a good place to start. Do read them, they are crucial in understanding this phenomena, OSIT. Hard copies are almost impossible to find, or that's what I've read.

Thanks Aragorn, haven't even noticed these threads before.

Ok, so I have watched two of Karla Turner's lectures and the one by James Bartley. I found Dr. Turner simply awesome - what a smart and courageous woman!! As for Bartley, I think that he is roughly telling truths, but he does tend to make a few leaps of assumptions here and there. Also, the topic of his lecture is particularly disturbing in its graphic descriptions, so be warned if you are curious!

Aragorn and Enaid, although I am not reading Turner's books at the moment, watching the lectures made me feel a bit like you guys. However I haven't had any strange experiences, apart from one nightmare and another dream in which I was fighting the devil himself with martial arts (which was kind of cool :P).

In the lectures, Turner mentions two things that may be useful. First, that anger is the one emotion that these beings do not like (directed at them of course). So it may be a good idea to make a conscious effort to transform our fear into anger when we start to freak out. After all, we have a pretty good case to be angry!

Second, Turner says that if these critters go to so much effort to manipulate us and do it hidden from our awareness, it must be because they are really afraid of what we can do if we knew what they are up to and how far our potential goes. A very encouraging thought!

So hang in there, warriors! There's a war going on and it's not over till it's over. And you are not alone on the battlefield. The Cs have mentioned that members of this forum are connecting their chakras, so maybe our collective resistance provides extra protection?

Wow, if 'Into the fringe' was an intense read then 'Masquarade of Angles' was like three times more intense! What an amazing story, I highly recommend reading it.

A few things came to mind while reading this book and the post by Windmill knight:

- It seems like some aliens possibly don't like sound. A remember Keel talking about this in his book too. And why is it that in during the encounters the alien dudes always tell not to speak aloud, they prefer telepathic communication. Would shouting at them have any effect?

- Keel did also a remark about how the UFO:s didn't like his flashlight, when he pointed it at them. But then again, alien encounters are experienced during the day time too.

- Some of the aliens and 'spheres' that this Ted Rice encountered didn't like to be touched. They sure like to touch us, but it seems they don't want us to touch them.

- Ted Rice's granny was able to resist the reptilian alien by saying "NO!", but she payed it with her life. But she COULD deny them of taking the boy, what's that all about?

- It seems important to the aliens (at least some of them) to induce an euphoric feeling, or feeling of acceptance, in the victim before the abduction. Why should it be necessary to do this if they have all the power and means to take us by force and make us forget about the whole incident?

- I remember Laura writing somewhere (or it could have been someone describing it), how she 'produced' in her mind a protecting umbrella coming from her solar plexus. I could remember this incident completely wrong. But could it be that there are some protecting 'mechanisms' in our body, e.g the solar plexus-tan tien area, that we are not aware of and that we cold use if we would know how?

Well, it maybe that there isn't much we can do to resist, but these came to mind, for what they are worth...

Aragorn said:
- It seems important to the aliens (at least some of them) to induce an euphoric feeling, or feeling of acceptance, in the victim before the abduction. Why should it be necessary to do this if they have all the power and means to take us by force and make us forget about the whole incident?

- I remember Laura writing somewhere (or it could have been someone describing it), how she 'produced' in her mind a protecting umbrella coming from her solar plexus. I could remember this incident completely wrong. But could it be that there are some protecting 'mechanisms' in our body, e.g the solar plexus-tan tien area, that we are not aware of and that we cold use if we would know how?

This is where it looked like Karla was going in her later talks. She believed that we do have a defense, but we just don't know about it and she appeared to be really interested in finding out exactly what it might be. She thought it was directly linked to anger and resistance, though, from her last few lectures. I think her pushing on this issue, as well as her linking the government and secret bases to the phenomenon was why she was 'removed'. I have no proof of that - just a thought.

I second Aragorn's 'Wow'. I read 'Into the Fringe' and am just finishing 'Masquerade of Angels'. Karla's work is a great support to the Wave series, and really drives home the seriousness of how powerful the intervention of unseen forces is on all of us.

I can add something of my own experience to the account of Ted Rice in 'Masquerade of Angels'. When I was just out of high school, some many years ago, I was involved with a Spiritualist church. The psychic phenomena that I witnessed had a profound effect on me and in many ways shaped the course my life would take into adulthood. It certainly left me open and predisposed to becoming involved with various New Age and 'spiritual' groups which followed. It is a very good example of how deception comes wrapped in truths, and it worked on me just like Ted describes.

Though I have accepted and processed the concepts around there being a control program for everybody, as put forth in the Wave, reading the details of Ted's experience and awakening really drove this home in a very personal way. Its shocking.

I have now read all three of Karla's books. I really admire her courage and her continous efforts in going public despite the threats against her. I find it sad though that she had to go... and wonder whether a strong enough network (like this here) could've saved her life in some way. In any case, she's dedicated her life to an important cause and I'm really grateful for her work. I hope she's well whereever 'she' is now.

Thanks Windmill knight for reminding us about the importance of transforming fear into anger when dealing with this phenomenon - it's so easy to be sucked into the mindset of the helpless paralyzed victim and forgetting that we do have means to resist.

Interestingly, I've digged up quite a few dreams which could be an indicator of abduction scenarios. One thing that's really been sinking in is, as venusian has mentioned, how there's a program for everyone, and I've at least found one major program in me that's been a big hook all my life. Stepping back from it and looking at it within the context of higher dimensional manipulation and seeing what this program has made me do and put up with in my life is really interesting from a research point of view, though outraging and horrible from an emotional point of view. Though I do remain open to never having been subjected to such and that this program could simply have been a result of the usual programming while growing up.

Knowledge is a cure in a way (once the feelings associated with a topic have been processed to a certain degree) and it's relieving to see the effects of putting the puzzle pieces together with each new information and thereby moving beyond the personal.

When finishing Masquerade of Angels I was curious to find out about Ted Rice's further work. I just found a forum thread where people talked about what might have happened to him, as after Karla's death he simply vanished and he neither published a second volume of Masquerade of Angels, as announced, nor did he start a website. After a few postings Ted Rice appeared on the mentioned forum, I'll include his postings below fwiw, while I do wonder whether it's really him.

(link:_http://www.alien-ufos.com/politics-current-events-serious-discussion/27898-whatever-happened-ted-rice-2.html)

He appeared ca. 1,5 years after that forum thread was started.

Ted Rice said:
01-27-2011, 11:31 AM

Hello, my name is Ted Rice and I am the Ted Rice of Masquerade of Angels. Several people contacted me about this thread. If anyone has any questions for me I will try to answer. Sorry that it took so long for me to learn about this.

Ted Rice said:
01-27-2011, 04:42 PM

Atria, thank you for the kind welcome. I do not know how long I will be able to participate with this thread but I will go with you until I see that it is time to disappear again. (Until I feel threatened; hopefully that will not happen this time) Shortly after Masquerade of Angels was published Karla Turner received a threat but being the warrior that she was the threat was ignored. At this moment I can't recall the nature of her threat. It has been about 15 years ago, but I do remember that she felt certain that it was connected with our own government rather than the aliens. Also, I hope everyone who connects with us will keep in mind that I am now almost 70 years old and my mind doesn't recall information as quickly as it once did. Sometimes I am sharp as a tack and other times I am like an empty box, so bear with me and point out any mistakes as we communicate. Not long after Karla's threat I received my first one. I tried to be brave like Karla and continue forward but the second threat a month later silenced me. I was raising two grandchildren at the time and the phone caller gave me private information of these two children and what would be done to them if I continued public speaking and UFO research. I am in agreement with Karla. I think it came from within our government. I certainly have no proof of that but based on my inner feelings this was the origin. I discontinued all my endeavors relating to this subject matter; but I did continue my friendship with Karla and Barbara Bartholic. All 3of us felt strongly that the aliens really didn't care what we told or said about them because they are actually in control of everything anyway. But an interruption into the belief system of we the people could bring about a change that would alter the course of every human being on this planet. I can understand why our government would want our mouths shut tightly even if it meant our deaths in order to bring it about. Karla didn't listen; I did.

I do want to point out at this time that I will share information as long as I am not putting my life or my friends and families' lives in jeopardy. The information that I have does not come with any proof and I am not hear to debate with anyone about any issue or its validity. I am not a rocket scientist with Einstein's abilities. For those who need to debunk please go somewhere else; I do not have time for this rediclous waste of time. Fortunately, we live in a free society where you can believe whatever you want to and I certainly do not expect everyone to believe everything I come out with. They are my truths based on my life experiences with the aliens involvement. They are my interpretations. I will gladly listen to yours, too. Hopefully we can learn from each other.

I continue to have contacts. Have I been taken away through the walls and ceilings again? I don't recall; however I suspect that I have. The contacts I speak of came through dreams and telepathic messages. But there have been a few body scars along the way, but minor ones.

Do they continue to do procedures on me? I don't recall a prodedure being done on me in years but again I think they have. I would need regression
work for details. Barbara Bartholic felt that I am a hybred. I will reply about my feelings regarding the aliens at a later time. Remind me please. Oh, thank you for keeping the questions to one or two at a time. My plate is very full at the moment and answering some of the questions can be quite lengthy. I am looking forward to participating.

Ted Rice said:
01-27-2011, 10:33 PM

To my knowledge there is no cure for abuctions or contacts. If I knew of a way I would have stopped it in my own life years ago. As far as the treats go, I hate to tell anyone this but if they have information from abductions, contacts or any source that might in some way interfere with the grand deception that is taking place on this planet their lives could be in danger.

Just recently my beloved Barbara Bartholic died. Although it was said that she died of a stroke, I know there was much more to it. Barbara knew it was coming. We discussed it more than once during the past year. She was in process of making a documentary on some of her work; reluctantly I had given her permission to use my regressions as part of it. There have been so many of the people involved in UFO Research that have died prematurely in my opinion. I think I am alive today because I remained silent these past 15 years. It is for this reason that I may have to leave this thread without notice. Let me apologize in advance should this happen.

It is a dangerous game to stay active in this research arena. I would recommend a total withdrawel from it. Speak very little about it and be careful to whom you do speak. Go to church frequently but don't become fanatical. Fanaticism of any sort attracts aliens like a magnet. And by the way, the aliens often program people to become fanatical. It creates a type of energy they can use. Get the books, papers, tapes and videos of this subject matter out of your home. This is not a total cure all but a number of people Barbara and I passed this on to tried it and it brought an improvement into their lives. It certainly made mine better. The nature of and frequency of my abuctions changed dramatically when I began this. It never went away completely mind you, but there was a big, big improvement. And after the aliens stopped their rude intrusion into my life, the other force that I think was the government was not following behind them to see what was done to me and what I might know that could be a threat to their big secret.

Don't become obsessed wiht UFOLOGY. Obsessions can be quite negative. and the Natural Law of Attraction will deliver the aliens right to your front door if you feed them with obsessive behavior.

And don't forget prayer, either. I know that some of you readers will frown at these suggestions and I can relate to that; but what you don't know is that within the rules and regulations of the alien confederacy lies the earthly programs of religion and within these programs are boundaries that cannot be crossed by the aliens in certain circumstances.

Again, this is not a guaranteed remedy; but it has helped a number of people. At this time it is all that I have to offer to those who are being threatened. The safety of your family, friends, pets and yourself are by far more important than Alien Research. Make a wise choice.

Ted Rice said:
01-28-2011, 02:32 PM

Altria, I am at risk any time I go public with information. This I learned the hard way years ago. Several acquaintances informed me about this thread. At first I refused to come on board for obvious reasons; but after the loss of my dearest friend in the whole world, Barbara Bartholic, I am angry enough at this time to spill a few beans even with the risk. Right now I am so angry with aliens and government for what they have done to so many of us that I would sign on to do public announcements if it would do any good for we humans. But the reality is that I probably will end up in hiding again to avoid persecution. So let us just move forward cautiously and see what happens. If the alarms start ringing I will do what I have to do at that time. Yes, I will elaborate on what I think and feel about the alien/human connection if you wish. But dear readers, be preapared for a not so pretty synopsis of this matter. How do I know what I know. I know what I know from a life time of abductions and being a hybrid product. Barbara and I uncovered so many contacts and abductions that we lost count as we continued our private work during these past 15 years.

I have been taken to Dulce, Area 51, and exposed to shocking events between humans and aliens. What I have seen happening to humans, especially to little children, is so devastating that it literally brought me to my knees in emotional agony. For these reasons I question whether it is for the best interest of the public to really know the truth. Am I doing a good thing here, Altria or could I be doing a great injustice with this information? Perhaps I should just tone it down a bit and sprinkle a little sugar on top. (LOL) I will be away for the next two days. Going to see my grandson.

That was his last post and another member wrote how she thinks they won't hear anything from him anymore. I think it must be extremely difficult to experience those threats and friends dying because of their involvement with this topic. However, while I think I do understand his choice I must say it's a pity that he succumbed to their threats and even advises to withdraw from the whole topic altogether, so all related disturbances will probably diminish. It's like he's given in to the global program of "Don't mess with us or we'll give you problems. Go back to sleep.".

Then again I do wonder whether it was really Ted writing there or whether it was someone else masquerading as him. His advise would be seen as a good sort of advise and "if he says we better withdraw from it, he knows what he's talking about and so we better take it to heart". Interesting too that he mentions the Law of Attraction. He seems to have bought into a whole bunch of programming considering that his advise is in essence saying that we shouldn't even study the topic and throw out all related books and tapes.

I too just finished reading the third book by Karla, in my case that is 'Taken'. Reading the last paragraphs of that book made me very sad, knowing that there weren't any more books to read by this wonderful person.

Like you Enaid, I have things bubbling somewhere in my subconscious that are trying to reach the surface. They could be alien related or something more mundane, but reading Karla's books have certainly started some process inside me. I'm working on it with regular practice of EE, trying not to release anything too quickly. But while breathing, the spasms around the solar plexus area(I've had those before) are getting incredibly intense. My body is trying to tell me something, and I intend to find out what it is.

Those posts by 'Ted Rice' are a bit suspicious, I agree. Why would he talk about LOA when the books by Karla and Keel prove that this has nothing, or very little to do with who the aliens choose as their victim.

Ted Rice said:
And don't forget prayer, either. I know that some of you readers will frown at these suggestions and I can relate to that; but what you don't know is that within the rules and regulations of the alien confederacy lies the earthly programs of religion and within these programs are boundaries that cannot be crossed by the aliens in certain circumstances.

Re: Prayer. In another thread I mentioned that a few days ago I went to bed extremely tired. I've noticed that this sort of drops my 'psychic defenses' (or it feels like that anyway) and I often get nightmares in that state. This time, I was dreaming I was lying on bed, but in a different room, and my house-mates were somewhere around. Then I felt someone trying to pull me out of the bed. At first I thought it was one of my mates, but then I realized it was some evil entity. I couldn't move nor see it. I tried to resist and prayed to DCM for help. As soon as I did, I opened my eyes awake and could move normally on my bed. I wasn't afraid, more like 'oh well they tried again', but I still had the sensation of hands touching the sides of my ribcage. So maybe it was just a bad dream, but my point is that prayer does seem to help. And being righteously angry and fighting back, I think.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experiences guys.

(edit: typo)

Windmill knight said:
I tried to resist and prayed to DCM for help. As soon as I did, I opened my eyes awake and could move normally on my bed. I wasn't afraid, more like 'oh well they tried again', but I still had the sensation of hands touching the sides of my ribcage. So maybe it was just a bad dream, but my point is that prayer does seem to help. And being righteously angry and fighting back, I think.

I haven't read the books yet but listening to her lecture was really great and depressing at the same time.
I guess I have been abducted as well but have no recollection of it although some impressions or nightmares/dreams I had could fit the whole process. Urgh.

I also think that the POTS or praying to DCM changed something in this regard, that somehow the abductions could be prevented or rendered more difficult by this although I have no proof whatsoever.

Windmill knight said:
Ted Rice said:

Re: Prayer. In another thread I mentioned that a few days ago I went to bed extremely tired. I've noticed that this sort of drops my 'psychic defenses' (or it feels like that anyway) and I often get nightmares in that state. This time, I was dreaming I was lying on bed, but in a different room, and my house-mates were somewhere around. Then I felt someone trying to pull me out of the bed. At first I thought it was one of my mates, but then I realized it was some evil entity. I couldn't move nor see it. I tried to resist and prayed to DCM for help. As soon as I did, I opened my eyes awake and could move normally on my bed. I wasn't afraid, more like 'oh well they tried again', but I still had the sensation of hands touching the sides of my ribcage. So maybe it was just a bad dream, but my point is that prayer does seem to help. And being righteously angry and fighting back, I think.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experiences guys.

(edit: typo)

Your experiences sound a lot like what I described here.

Tigersoap said:
Windmill knight said:
I tried to resist and prayed to DCM for help. As soon as I did, I opened my eyes awake and could move normally on my bed. I wasn't afraid, more like 'oh well they tried again', but I still had the sensation of hands touching the sides of my ribcage. So maybe it was just a bad dream, but my point is that prayer does seem to help. And being righteously angry and fighting back, I think.

I haven't read the books yet but listening to her lecture was really great and depressing at the same time.
I guess I have been abducted as well but have no recollection of it although some impressions or nightmares/dreams I had could fit the whole process. Urgh.

I also think that the POTS or praying to DCM changed something in this regard, that somehow the abductions could be prevented or rendered more difficult by this although I have no proof whatsoever.

I observed that reciting POTS has the ability to break the loops of temptations. I have seen getting intense sleep or some compulsive impulsive habit to get broken, when POTS recited. Many times I get lost in internal considerations of office world, but when i take break and recite POTS internally, I can see a clear difference.

My impression regarding the countering the attack,it looks to have the ability to break the attack, but one still needs to be very watchful after instant relief.

This is an interesting thread. I too have had an urge to read ufo/abduction material in the past month even though I've read through some of it before. I went back to the thread on John Lear and Matrix material and listened to a few of the lectures he gave and the people he knew. At times it seems endless the amount of time you can spend listening and digging into these people. I had an experience this week where my college roommate was visiting (I live in Vegas) and we got into a deep discussion on 4th density since he had never heard about it before and was interested in it and we were having this discussion at the Planet Hollywood buffet and right in the middle of the discussion the guy sitting directly across from me fell over out of his chair and didn't move causing a couple women nearby to scream. Turns out he was just dehydrated, but it's the first time I've seen that type of incident while I've lived here and the timing and location made quite the impression. Last week I also went out on my balcony for a breather and had this intense wave of fear come over me that only lasted a second of two but was so out of place it was strange. I also haven't had any visitors in like 2 years but in the past 2 weeks I keep getting calls and emails of people that are going to be in town. Just keeping track of daily news is interesting enough but May has been quite the month for me...

bobo said:
Very interesting lecture (video-clip 120mb) by Dr Karla Turner, the author of the books: Into the fringe, Taken and Masquerade of Angels:

http:(2slsh)www(dot)karlaturner.org/Karla%20Turner%20Lecture.wmv

(you can download her books on the same website)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is a image of the site Karla Turner

http://www.cdkkt.com/websites/www.karlaturner.org/index.html

wilecoyote said:
Dude,
Can you give me the link for the original website, if the one you posted is the scam.

Cheers

here an alternate link :
http://www.cdkkt.com/websites/www.karlaturner.org/index.html

I recently finished reading Karla's books and look forward to watching her lectures as well. Thank you for the links.

anart said:
This is where it looked like Karla was going in her later talks. She believed that we do have a defense, but we just don't know about it and she appeared to be really interested in finding out exactly what it might be. She thought it was directly linked to anger and resistance, though, from her last few lectures.

In reading the recent thread concerning famous abductions(http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=19865.0), the story of Travis Walton caught my attention.

(While he was regaining consciousness, lying on an 'operating table', surrounded by three 'grays'):
wiki said:
Travis related that he feared for his safety and got to his feet, and shouted at the creatures to stay away. He grabbed a glasslike cylinder from a nearby shelf and tried to break its tip to create a makeshift knife, but found the object unbreakable, so instead waved it at the creatures as a weapon. The trio of creatures left him in the room.

[...] he has no trouble jumping up from his operating table, seizing a conveniently placed glasslike rod, and, assuming a karate 'fighting stance', frightened them with this display of macho aggression, enough at least to cause them to run away." (Matheson, 110)
It sounds very much like Travis' resistance and anger did indeed temporarily prevent an 'operation' in his case. This type of reaction to being abducted seems pretty rare.

On a different note, although he went to a regression-hypnotherapist, there had apparently been a block put into his subconscious:

wiki said:
Walton encountered an impenetrable mental block and expressed the view that he would 'die' if the regression continued.

I don't recall Karla encountering this in her cases.

Back
Top Bottom